It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: U.S. O-U-T of Paris Climate Accord

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 05:11 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

If there is no global warming, there will be no rising of the sealevel.
Then, he does not need that wall to protect his golfcourse against the rising sealevel as they won't rise.

The world is easy.

/s

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 05:14 AM
link   
a reply to: D8Tee

yeah, because what is there if we all to precautions for some totally unlikely case of extreme temperatures? Just close the shades, then your house will be cool!

And don't forget the icecubes!

/s

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 05:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManFromEurope
a reply to: D8Tee
Then, he does not need that wall to protect his golfcourse against the rising sealevel as they won't rise.

/s

Sea Levels been rising for over a 100 years, been no change, no acceleration in this rate that isn't attributable to normal inter decadal oscillation.

The important conclusion of our study is not that the data sets we analyze display small sea-level decelerations, but that accelerations, whether negative or positive (we reference studies that found small positive accelerations), are quite small. To reach the multimeter levels projected for 2100 by RV requires large positive accelerations that are one to two orders of magnitude greater than those yet observed in sea-level data.

Sea Level Acceleration Based on the US Tide Guages and Extensionss of Previous Global Gauge Analyses

edit on 2-6-2017 by D8Tee because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 05:16 AM
link   
a reply to: ManFromEurope

There is no absolute proof that the sea level is rising from man-made causes. The earth has been changing for billions of years.

Even if it was, this Paris Agreement was not going to do anything significant to help.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 05:16 AM
link   
How absolutely disgusting.

Thankyou, oh Trump supporters, for helping to destroy the planet. That's real nice of you. I see most of you are pleased with this result - I hope you remain pleased while the rest of the planet slowly but surely withdraws all support from America and leaves you lot to fend for yourselves - to which you'll surely complain when you start to feel the effects of it and to which we will reply "WE TOLD YOU SO".

You people disgust me. You selfish, backward fools.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 05:17 AM
link   
D8Tee, BlueAjah, I love you both!

Nothing possible could have given me more fun that your both answers directly following each other.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 05:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Kryties

Thankyou, oh Trump supporters, for helping to destroy the planet.
Just for you, I'm going to dump some oil in the river. brb.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 05:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManFromEurope

The world is easy.

/s

I asked you what pulling out of the Paris Accord had to do with Trump's opinion on rising sea levels. It was an easy question to understand.

Perhaps I can help you... start by letting us know the effect of the Paris Accord on sea levels...

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 05:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kryties
How absolutely disgusting.

Thankyou, oh Trump supporters, for helping to destroy the planet. That's real nice of you. I see most of you are pleased with this result - I hope you remain pleased while the rest of the planet slowly but surely withdraws all support from America and leaves you lot to fend for yourselves - to which you'll surely complain when you start to feel the effects of it and to which we will reply "WE TOLD YOU SO".

You people disgust me. You selfish, backward fools.

Very very pleased.

Perhaps you could also advise on how the Paris Accord saves the planet... it must be our only chance in your view, as pulling out of it makes you think the world is now headed for destruction.

Perhaps a rational explanation of why would help Trump supporters understand why we're all doomed now...
edit on 2/6/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 05:34 AM
link   

Not much point explaining ANYTHING to fools who believe pulling out of Paris Accord is a good thing. The information is out there, easily found and read, but clearly you fools don't want facts - you would rather go with whatever sounds good in your own heads.

When this comes back to bite you in the ass bigtime don't expect sympathy from the rest of us. Expect that we will NEVER let you fools forget the sheer stupidity of what you have done.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 05:38 AM
link   

Not much point explaining ANYTHING to fools

You don't fool anyone taking that tactic. You know nothing about the agreement and you know little about climate science. What you have learned about climate science has came from the MSM and has you alarmed. It's ok. The world is not going to burst into flames, the ice caps are not going to melt. No need to be alarmed.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 05:40 AM
link   

Trying to talk to these people is like having a conversation with your dog, they make a lot of noise and wag their tales but have very little in the way of comprehension

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 05:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: D8Tee

You don't fool anyone taking that tactic.

Tactic? No tactic, just a fact.

You know nothing about the agreement and you know little about climate science.

Well done on completely discrediting yourself by making baseless, false assumptions. I happen to be friends with a meteorologist. I get my information straight from the source.

STOP MAKING UP NONSENSE.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 05:44 AM
link   

Funny. All this outrage and the best excuse is .....well there isn't one now is there.

When confronted with the simple question; what part of the Paris Treaty harms the planet, is asked. Nothing!!!!

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 05:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Trying to talk to these people is like having a conversation with your dog, they make a lot of noise and wag their tales but have very little in the way of comprehension

Dogs have a degree of intelligence. These people do not. I would liken it more to trying to explain it to a mosquito who just ignores the swatting and keeps trying to suck our lifeblood away.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 05:45 AM
link   

I based it on you failing to answer a direct question, leaving me to assume you knew nothing about the subject of the Paris Agreement, yes, I did make a leap after that when I claimed that you knew little of climate science, but this I would believe to have a higher than likely probability of being true as well.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 05:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

Funny. All this outrage and the best excuse is .....well there isn't one now is there.

When confronted with the simple question; what part of the Paris Treaty harms the planet, is asked. Nothing!!!!

You must have missed this bit:

Not much point explaining ANYTHING to fools who believe pulling out of Paris Accord is a good thing. The information is out there, easily found and read, but clearly you fools don't want facts - you would rather go with whatever sounds good in your own heads.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 05:48 AM
link   

Oh, I didn't miss it. Perfect example of deflecting a question.

Don't feel bad, you're hardly the first one to do so. Maybe you can be the exception?

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 05:51 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

No deflection - I just simply refuse to repost what has been posted a million times already, in this and other threads, to people who refuse to read the facts and instead prefer to live in their little fantasy world. There is simply no point as you will just ignore it anyway.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 05:52 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

I think they are googling Paris Agreement now in an attempt to gain an understanding and come up with a coherent answer.

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join