It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: U.S. O-U-T of Paris Climate Accord

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 05:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: D8Tee
a reply to: JinMI

I think they are googling Paris Agreement now in an attempt to gain an understanding and come up with a coherent answer.

More made up nonsense.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 05:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kryties

No deflection - I just simply refuse to repost what has been posted a million times already, in this and other threads, to people who refuse to read the facts and instead prefer to live in their little fantasy world. There is simply no point as you will just ignore it anyway.

Than to recap.

Funny. All this outrage and the best excuse is .....well there isn't one now is there. When confronted with the simple question; what part of the Paris Treaty harms the planet, is asked. Nothing!!!!

Fact is, pulling out of the Paris Treaty does nothing but hopefully save American tax dollars from going to countries who are not abiding by it anyhow.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 05:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: D8Tee

I think they are googling Paris Agreement now in an attempt to gain an understanding and come up with a coherent answer.

High hopes eh?

Maybe after the outrage and slander they may get around to it. However I'm willing to bet we will be onto the next outrage event by that time.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 05:55 AM
link   

All I'm seeing from you is fingers in your ears and eyes closed and all I am hearing is "Blah blah blah MERICA blah blah blah"

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 05:56 AM
link   

All I'm seeing from you is fingers in your ears and eyes closed and all I am hearing is "Blah blah blah MERICA blah blah blah"

And I'm seeing projection.

You can't even name one thing about pulling out of the agreement that you're angry about?

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 05:57 AM
link   

I happen to be friends with a meteorologist. I get my information straight from the source.

Wouldn't happen to be a guy called Michael Fish, by any chance?

Youngsters and non-Brits will have no idea what that means

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 05:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

How are you doing that when your eyes are firmly superglued shut?

Like I said before, I REFUSE to repost what has been posted a million times before. I will not be drawn into your "If you don't post it you must be lying" nonsense.

edit on 2/6/2017 by Kryties because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 05:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: EvillerBob

I happen to be friends with a meteorologist. I get my information straight from the source.

I'm Australian so no - I have no idea who that is.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 06:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

How are you doing that when your eyes are firmly superglued shut?

Like I said before, I REFUSE to repost what has been posted a million times before. I will not be drawn into your "If you don't post it you must be lying" nonsense.

Beautiful post.

And you call Trump voters/supporters delusional. Hehehe. Wow.

G'luck in your future debates Kryt.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 06:04 AM
link   

a reply to: UKTruth

Not much point explaining ANYTHING to fools who believe pulling out of Paris Accord is a good thing. The information is out there, easily found and read, but clearly you fools don't want facts - you would rather go with whatever sounds good in your own heads.

When this comes back to bite you in the ass bigtime don't expect sympathy from the rest of us. Expect that we will NEVER let you fools forget the sheer stupidity of what you have done.

Are you sure you will have enough time to gloat?

Goes to show how important the USA is, if the rest of the world can't get a grip on something as simple as climate change.

Building the wall will not stop illegals but the same people seem to think we can engineer the climate of the whole planet.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 06:06 AM
link   

Not much point explaining ANYTHING to fools who believe pulling out of Paris Accord is a good thing. The information is out there, easily found and read, but clearly you fools don't want facts - you would rather go with whatever sounds good in your own heads.

When this comes back to bite you in the ass bigtime don't expect sympathy from the rest of us. Expect that we will NEVER let you fools forget the sheer stupidity of what you have done.

So you have no clue then what the Paris Accord actually does - that is what I thought.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 06:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: EvillerBob

LOL, he was the weatherman in Britain who, the night before on of the most deadly storms in British history hit, told the country there was nothing to worry about and there would be no storm.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 06:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

So you have no clue then what the Paris Accord actually does - that is what I thought.

Wrong. You should clearly stop "thinking" altogether, it seems to be leading you astray.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 06:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

Goes to show how important the USA is, if the rest of the world can't get a grip on something as simple as climate change.

The U.S. is the SECOND LARGEST C02 CONTRIBUTOR. Of-bloody-course the U.S. is important in the fight against climate change - what kind of a fool would think otherwise?

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 06:16 AM
link   
I've been having a lot of fun on Twitter asking people who blindly support of the Paris Climate Accords exactly what the accords do.

No solid answers, but I've been called everything from a flat-earther to a transhumanist. Social media is good entertainment while sipping your morning coffee.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 06:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

Wrong. You should clearly stop "thinking" altogether, it seems to be leading you astray.

You are the one making wild claims about Trump supporters destroying the Earth, yet you are unable to give even the smallest indication of why the US pulling out of the Paris Accord means the Earth gets destroyed. Methinks it is because if you actually studied it and tried to justify yourself, it would be your argument that would be destroyed.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 06:19 AM
link   
Well trumps just pissed up the tree huggers favourite tree

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 06:20 AM
link   

The U.S. is the SECOND LARGEST C02 CONTRIBUTOR. Of-bloody-course the U.S. is important in the fight against climate change - what kind of a fool would think otherwise?

Who's the biggest?

Anyway, 200 other countries can negate our CO2 output.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 06:20 AM
link   

I have studied it and you are completely ignoring the multiple posts where I stated it's useless posting information that's already been posted a million times before because you simply won't read it.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 06:22 AM
link   

Who's the biggest?

Anyway, 200 other countries can negate our CO2 output.

China is the largest - incidentally even THEY are taking steps to curb their output - meanwhile the U.S. takes a large step backward into the Dark Ages.

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join