It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 16

page: 165
<< 162  163  164    166  167  168 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 09:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: WalkInSilence
a reply to: LightSpeedDriver

Hello Light, I love your cat picture. My cats want to assist me too.
How is life in the "Damns" ?

I worked out recently that on average, I have moved every 3.5 years during the course of my life. It's just another town. Pro's, con's, it's all the same to me. Soon (a relative thing) I'll be somewhere else. Public transport is good in Rotterdam but that's only because it is so big (650,000 residents plus) and unwieldy. Train, bus, tram/trolley car, metro, water taxi... I rarely venture further than the local supermarket, 50 yards distance.

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 11:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Finspiracy

NIce to see you here Fin. Go ahead and share the bad along with the good here at the Shed.
I know I'm good at sharing the bad as it makes me feel much better.

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Lol, good cat picture, Driver. My oldest cat acts just like that as he always wants to see what I am preparing in the kitchen. By now I would have thought he would have lost interest in coffee as he can't stand it but is always there wanting to see what it is.

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a reply to: LookingForABetterLife

Shameless cat thread plug

The little darlings!

ETA: The reality of our true enslavement can be found here.

edit on 3/9/17 by LightSpeedDriver because: ETA

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Driver, you sure do move a lot!
Hope you are having a pleasant day/night.

Hello Blue! My kitty only gets up on the counter if he is hungry and Mark and I are both busy but he wants to eat and doesn't want to wait. LOL

Hello all Sheddites and lurkers! It's raining today, so if the lurkers want dry donuts, you have to come inside and get them.

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 03:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: WalkInSilence

So if we charged people we could have a tremendous party every year on a remote tropical island. For all of us?
That would be lovely.

We could just buy the island and rent-a-party everyday. Yee-haa! I bet we could rent the bears out too, at a surcharge. They look like great blankets!

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 05:19 PM
link   
The cool Autumn air descended on The Shed like a familiar, long-lost blanket. One by one the lanterns dimmed in Shed Land as the night drew on. The Dragons hummed gently and the Pixies swept away their unused dust, ready for a new day. (Pesky Pixie always throws too much dust around!)

A small, blue Pict strummed an instrument gently in the corner, singing exotic songs, a gentle lullaby encouraging the work of the people. The hum of the Dragons changed to a soft, deep rumble, fading slowly. Rhythmic, slow, soulful. The music stopped.

There was a loud thud as all the dragons fell as one on the floor, with no chance to break their fall. This is how dragons "fall asleep". Dragons tip themselves...

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 06:38 PM
link   
The girls are having a lazy Sunday.

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 07:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark

It looks like someone nice and warm is waiting for you to go to bed.

ETA: I almost wanted to add that I wish I could say the same thing but then again, I know dogs and farts. He/she is all yours! I sleep alone!

edit on 3/9/17 by LightSpeedDriver because: ETA

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 07:15 PM
link   

If I so much as lay down to stretch it's almost impossible to get back up. Suzie, the top one, has a habit of laying down on me and making me fall asleep.

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Cat pictures like those always make me feel that much better, thanks.
Everyone needs to have at least eleven cats in the house.

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 09:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: LightSpeedDriver
The cool Autumn air descended on The Shed like a familiar, long-lost blanket. One by one the lanterns dimmed in Shed Land as the night drew on. The Dragons hummed gently and the Pixies swept away their unused dust, ready for a new day. (Pesky Pixie always throws too much dust around!)

A small, blue Pict strummed an instrument gently in the corner, singing exotic songs, a gentle lullaby encouraging the work of the people. The hum of the Dragons changed to a soft, deep rumble, fading slowly. Rhythmic, slow, soulful. The music stopped.

There was a loud thud as all the dragons fell as one on the floor, with no chance to break their fall. This is how dragons "fall asleep". Dragons tip themselves...

Oh I just loved this Driver! You should write more often!!!

edit on 3-9-2017 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Awwwww, I just love your girls Skiddy! Thanks so much for the pics! So beautiful!

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 10:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: LookingForABetterLife

Cat pictures like those always make me feel that much better, thanks.
Everyone needs to have at least eleven cats in the house.

Ok, but you have litter box duty.

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 12:53 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 07:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star
Right now Molly is crashed out on the dog bed and Suzie is behind me on my bed.

It's funny, I asked Suzie if she could do something for me and she did this little head nod thing she does. I told her to go get me coffee and she ran out of the room like a dog on a mission.

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 09:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Thank you for the compliment, it was written tailor-made for you. There are 2 things I would truly love to study, music composition and story composition. The elements, components, structures, twists and placings are a hard thing to get to grips with when you are not educated in those fields. Listening to music and reading/watching stories has a physical effect on the human body/mind. Learning to effectively construct these things after having watched/listened to so many however, is another thing.

A boom boom tiss....

edit on 4/9/17 by LightSpeedDriver because: Typo

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 09:34 AM
link   

LOL! Suzie sounds adorable! I bet you had to get your own coffee though didn't you?

This is too early in the morning for me, but I have a barbecue to go to around one o:clock and needed to be up to have coffee and play in here for a while. It takes me a while to actually wake up enough to function.

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Driver, you can still learn music composition and story composition if you so desire. I would still love to see you write more. I loved what you wrote yesterday! Thank you!

OMG, I have posted some cat diary vids in the shed in the past. I forgot all about them. They crack me up! That made me laugh as I sipped my coffee this morning. LOL!

Skiddy, you haven't written in ages. Hint, hint!

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Those of you celebrating in the U.S., have a great day today! To all Sheddites and lurkers, have a beautiful day! Love you all!

new topics

top topics

<< 162  163  164    166  167  168 >>

join