It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 16

page: 163
<< 160  161  162    164  165  166 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 03:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star
Ok, I'll have some grilled cow. I'll bring the veggies and something delectable for desert.

Are we having a feast? I just got off from work and am famished.
Please pass some of Gordi's raw cow, with béarnaise sauce, garlic butter and a baked potato. Veggies? I will pass, unless they are sautéed multi colored peppers with onions and squash.
Actually just give me a tenderloin wrapped in bacon, rosy on the inside, instead of the steak.
Could I have grilled salmon on toast for my entre and a crepes with ice cream for dessert?

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 03:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gordi The Drummer
a reply to: PrairieShepherd
... and straps.
Just sayin'
LOL

Are you boys being naughty again? Tsk, you can't be left alone for a minute.
Any way. I just wanted to say

to Gordi's youngest.
I hope you had a grand day young man and drove you Dad nuts.

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 03:56 PM
link   
a reply to: WalkInSilence

Good Heaven, WIS - now you have me STARVIN'.

For my mother's last birthday we made grilled sirloins. I improvised a garlic-parmesan butter to go on top of the steaks, and sauteed Vidalia onions with olive oil, salt, pepper, a dash of balsamic vinegar and a bit of dark brown sugar (muscovado). Some of the most delicious grilled cow I have ever been responsible for! YUM

Anyways, it's ALWAYS a feast in the Shed, right?

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 03:58 PM
link   
a reply to: LookingForABetterLife

Such a tragedy.

So many people coming together from near and far to help both the people and the animals. There are many videos of rescues including the animals Blue. I have seen dogs and cats and horses. Many people helping other people and animals by donating their time and money. It is very sad to see what has happened to so many, but there is still hope for humanity when you see the kindness, compassion and love that we are seeing.

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Yes, a feast it is and you may have whatever you want.

The boys being naughty? I thought that was a given.

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 06:13 PM
link   
"How would you like your steak Sir?"

"Oh just cut off a leg and I'll ride the rest home."

ETA: Sorry, time slip in the conversation. Harvey looks terrible and water is a terrifying thing. The destruction it can bring is also terrifying. It is also one of my fears. I hope the people affected receive the help they need.
edit on 31/8/17 by LightSpeedDriver because: ETA

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 08:01 PM
link   
a reply to: LightSpeedDriver

Good evening Driver!
I can only imagine what those poor people and animals are going through. Luckily, people are pulling together to do all that they can.

Hope you are well dear.

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 11:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

It is very sad to see what has happened to so many, but there is still hope for humanity when you see the kindness, compassion and love that we are seeing.

That reminds me of a guy in a facebook group I'm in. His house was wrecked. People asked how they can help and he posted a link to a charity that's helping animals and marine life. So people there are donating to that and even started a gofundme for him. I think they had to basically talk him into accepting help.

posted on Sep, 1 2017 @ 12:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark

Yes Skiddy, so many amazing videos and stories being posted there!

Good to see you Hun!

posted on Sep, 1 2017 @ 02:05 AM
link   
Sweet Dreams my friends!

edit on 1-9-2017 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2017 @ 03:59 AM
link   

Thanks WIS!
The wee fella was actually quite well behaved for a change!!

It's his big brother's 12th birthday on Monday.
He IS getting BIG!

HELP!

G

posted on Sep, 1 2017 @ 07:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer

Congratulations! You have one more year left before...

posted on Sep, 1 2017 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Hi Night Star
this is Gail.

Sorry I've been M.I.A. for so long.
(I'm having Tom type this for me because for some reason I can't get my brain to do this.)
But I'm always with you in my thoughts.
Made you a picture,
I hope you like it.

love and hugs,

posted on Sep, 1 2017 @ 08:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Errollorre

Wow !

Raine is gonna cry ... how cool your work !

Hope you are in good humour !

posted on Sep, 1 2017 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Hi Sir Palindrome & Bug! That's a wonderful picture for Night Star. Well done, you!

Hearty good-morfternoons to Timely, Night Star, Gordi, LightSpeed, Skid, and anyone else I missed!

Also, I posted the conclusion of the Queen's war council scene in Falling this morning. As always, you can use the "Falling: An Epic Fantasy" link in my signature to go to the beginning of the novel, or you can use this link to go directly to the new episode: Falling: An Epic Fantasy - These Are My Commands

posted on Sep, 1 2017 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Very cool work there Gail & Tom....
Is it just me or is Pesky about to get eaten by the wolf????

posted on Sep, 1 2017 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: PrairieShepherd

Hi Shep,
Friday evening in Sunny Scotland sees me about to munch down on a takeaway meal, having fed the kids already and with Chrissie going on a night out... this might call for a little bit of Gin or Whisky???
I'll toss a coin!

posted on Sep, 1 2017 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Bug, Oh my God, imagine my shock and surprise at seeing this amazing pic of Pesky, the wolf and I when I first logged in!

I teared up seeing this. Thank you Gail, my beautiful friend, it means so much to me. I saved it and will use it. I still have Gordi's Christmas one too.

Even though you don't post much, I want you to know that I think of you all the time and always wonder how you are. Big hug and much love! Thank you so very much!!!!!

posted on Sep, 1 2017 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Gordi, I hope your youngest had an amazing Birthday and I'm sure that he did. Another one on Monday and just a year from being a teenager? OMG! LOL
It is so wonderful being able to see them grow before our eyes as the years pass! Such handsome little dudes!

Uh oh, will you be drunk posting later? LOL I shall make sure to check up on you later. LOL

Driver, that vid cracked me up! LOL

Hello Timely across the big pond! I hope you are in fine fettle. Did I say that right? LOL

Hello Tom! Thanks for posting the awesome pic for Gail! Hope to see more music vids from you soon!

posted on Sep, 1 2017 @ 01:45 PM
link   
What it's like to shop after Hurricane Harvey

Paying for what you want at the store.

edit on 9 1 2017 by LookingForABetterLife because: (no reason given)

edit on 9 1 2017 by LookingForABetterLife because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 160  161  162    164  165  166 >>

join