It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 16

page: 146
<< 143  144  145    147  148  149 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 08:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer

I'll drive the barbie but I need to be constantly plied with the finest ale ... or anything beer like will do.

How do you cook children ?

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 08:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star
a reply to: LookingForABetterLife

Leave Dad in the waiting room. He isn't going to kick you out of the house. Your Mom wouldn't allow that. Speak to your Doctor about all your concerns and take it from there. Your Father is all about control and thinks he knows everything. You are a grown man who is perfectly capable of making your own decisions and dealing with your physician. Stand your ground Blue!

Yes, I am standing my ground after today's event. Dad's main problem with me is that he has seen me change since starting the Lexapro. It's a change for the better as far as I am concerned because I can think clearer and not put up with his BS. I did get my cane back today thanks to my mom. Dad only wants me to use the walker in the house. When we got back from the dr. I used the walker as expected but held on to the cane against his wishes. Yes, he did say he was going to throw me out on the street so I just stood there waiting for it to happen. Of course, nothing happened. Next time he tries to hide something from me he can expect his keys to vanish as well.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 08:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Timely

How do you cook children ?

You have to stop hanging out with Mason. He's a bad influence!

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Good for you Blue! That is what your Father needs, to be put in his place. So how did things go at the Doctors?

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 08:13 PM
link   
a reply to: LightSpeedDriver

Dad learned his lesson by my yelling and throwing things the last time he tried to see a dr. with me. He knows that I bite back but doesn't always remember this.

Thank you for your input on SSRI's. I haven't been prescribed too many varieties but I'm happy with what I'm using now, assuming that the major side effects that I'm experiencing have other causes like my dr. think. My wife was the one who had taken just about every SSRI and never found the magic pill.

I too have thought about changing what I take Holland style but that will have to wait until I can afford to do such. For now, I'm considering just the Pacific Northwest style of doing things.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 08:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

I'll tell you about how the dr visit went in just a few minutes.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 08:25 PM
link   

If that med is working well for you, keep taking it. All meds have side affects, it's just that some people are more affected by them than others.

I had taken off to watch Jupiter Ascending in the living room. I found the movie at Walmart for 5 bucks. Fell asleep through part of it, so I'll have to watch it again sometime. I was in a lot of pain today and took a couple of Tylenols on top of my other meds and I think that's why I was so sleepy.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 08:26 PM
link   
How the dr. visit went:

I'm dehydrated from the bladder problems. No infection, fortunately. Dr. is leaning more for the problem being with the good old prostrate, not the Lexapro.

My sleeping problem, that of sleeping all the time is most likely caused by the Lexapro.

I must have had at least 16 x-rays of my left foot and knee. Dr. didn't see that anything was broken but admitted that she is not a radiologist. I have another appointment with her on 31st Aug. Of course dad complained about it being an afternoon appointment which means we will be getting into early rush hour traffic. So, for now, my left foot is wrapped and I'm wearing a soft foam type shoe until I see her again. She said that she would let me know if they find out anything was broken before next appointment. I'm to stay off the foot as much as I can.

I don't think anything bad showed up in the blood test.

Tomorrow I need to see why my insurance company does not have the copy of my social security statement about my claim status as I've already handed that over to them. This is important due to the fact my insurance expires on 31st Aug.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 08:28 PM
link   

As I said, dad just want's me off the med because I'm reminding him that he is ass while I'm on the med. I might watch the same movie if I stay up long enough.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Thanks for the update Blue! There are so many things that can go wrong with the human body. I think we should be dragons. Let's be dragons.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Then dragons we so be!

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Blue, is that you?

edit on 17-8-2017 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Yep, you found out what I look like now.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Wow, you and my dragon Storm could be twins.

I'll be this one...

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 10:44 AM
link   
I don't come in here often but feeling a little sentimental today. Happy video:

Have a good weekend guys.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

Hi intrepid! How nice to see you! Loved the video! Thanks so much for sharing that with us! Oh and...make yourself at home. Anything you need, the pixie will get for you. They love helping around here.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Friday which means happy day for our working folks knowing the weekend is right around the corner.

Thinking of you all and wishing you a beautiful day!

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

Good to see you here Intrepid. Enjoy your weekend too!

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 01:11 PM
link   
My doctor called me this morning with a bit of good news. That is that my ankle is just twisted not broken. The down side is that I am showing signs of colon cancer. This means I'm now waiting on a hospital to call me to arrange for a fun-filled colonoscopy.

And my insurance strikes back. I have been doing everything correctly in regards to renewing my policy. Now they are saying that I did not give them the status of my social security case. This is nonsense as I have the copy of it right in front of me that they made for me a few weeks ago. I'm waiting for a call back from the insurance comp. about this.

edit on 8 18 2017 by LookingForABetterLife because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 143  144  145    147  148  149 >>

join