It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 16

page: 144
<< 141  142  143    145  146  147 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Have a magical day everyone!

edit on 16-8-2017 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: LightSpeedDriver

Dafuq?
Reminded me a wee bit of WonderDog from the 80's? (Except that had a catchy tune!!
)

G

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 12:46 PM
link   
It's quiet in here.... I think I'll sneak some tunes on!

Now, who's up for a wee dance?

Hell yeah!
G

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer

I have a hard time dancing to techno type music ... ok .. I'll be honest .. I have a hard time dancing.. period.

I'm so stuck in old groove music , so I'll add one for dancing for those who can dance.😉

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Well, I wouldn't say I could dance exactly....more a confused white-boy stamping shuffle, all out of time and silly looking.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 02:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: LightSpeedDriver

Well, I wouldn't say I could dance exactly....more a confused white-boy stamping shuffle, all out of time and silly looking.

You sound like an entertaining dancer 😂... I can relate .

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Hey, I didn't say that we had to dance well! LOL

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Well, well our Scotsman put a refreshing spin on the volume in here. Thanks mate. I needed that after a day in purgatory or was in the line on the gates of hell? Same difference.
I think I will add a little something, a more "gentle" tune from one my favorite bands.

Fluff metal, with comprehensible lyrics.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 06:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sheye

I'm so stuck in old groove music ......😉

Hey Sheye I get that too. Being a little eclectic. I collected all of Mrs. Springsteen's old albums, past tense, they got lost in "transition". I was gonna post "Born In the USA" that I (actually) fondly danced to when I was a wee biker, the others oblivious to why I was crying while dancing, but this one is good for a slow dance and pertinent to me.
I was born there.

His engagement in society through his lyrics has all ways drawn me.
Hugs

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 06:46 PM
link   
a reply to: WalkInSilence

Bruce Springsteen is a brilliant lyricist with amazing vocal talent , and that was a beautiful song choice. Thanks for posting 👍🏼

edit on 16-8-2017 by Sheye because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Dance as if no one is watching.

This cracked me up!

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 07:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

That was a hilarious video ! Those dogs dance better than me 😏

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 07:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Sheye

Bahahaha!

Who cares how someone dances? Just do it! Life is short and we need some fun.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Those dancing doggies cracked me up too.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 08:12 PM
link   
a reply to: LookingForABetterLife

LOL! I know, it was awesome! Glad I found it. Glad you enjoyed it too!

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 09:04 PM
link   
WORLD WAR THREE MAY START TOMORROW AFTERNOON.

To be exact it looks like my dad will be taking me to my doctor appointment tomorrow afternoon.

The problem with this will be in part that he has no business going into the examining room with me. He will fall back on his "You live at my house, therefore, you live under my rules" quote. He is not the one to take with you to a dr. appointment as he asks the dr. too many stupid questions. The second issue for "dr." dad not to be in the examination room are my current medical issues, some of which he blames on my newest psych medication. As he has already read about it online he thinks I need to stop taking it. I have a yes and no answer to this.

The YES, get rid of it: since I have been taking this med I have been having severe bladder problems. I've also have had severe sleep issues i.e. sleeping too much. In addition to this, I have fallen down twice this month which may be related to this med.

The NO, let's keep it: It has been only one of two medications that have helped me to properly deal with depression, helps me to use my mind better to actually do some writing and better thinking, it has helped in removing all suicidal thought from my mind. The reason I stopped using the first medication, citalopram, is due to having 85% of all the side effects. The current medication, ecitalopram aka Lexapro, does not have so many side effects.

What I want from the doctor is for her help in determining if my symptoms are the actual side effect or are they related to something else such as my heart valve leakage and/or the infection that caused my heart attack.

I really don't want to stop taking the Lexapro as it has helped me to find my brain again. I know with some meds that the side effects go away after so many weeks/months. I just don't know if that is the case with the Lexapro.

edit on 8 16 2017 by LookingForABetterLife because: (no reason given)

edit on 8 16 2017 by LookingForABetterLife because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 09:56 PM
link   
a reply to: LookingForABetterLife

Leave Dad in the waiting room. He isn't going to kick you out of the house. Your Mom wouldn't allow that. Speak to your Doctor about all your concerns and take it from there. Your Father is all about control and thinks he knows everything. You are a grown man who is perfectly capable of making your own decisions and dealing with your physician. Stand your ground Blue!

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 01:09 AM
link   
Sweet Dreams people of the Shed lands.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 09:30 AM
link   

That kitty reminds me of one of the most beautiful natured, Albino Cat we once had; her name was Ally ( alley cat ) she had one blue and one green eye .. could have called her Bowie as well. lol

Wake refreshed and happy friends !!

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 09:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Timely

Awww, Ally sounds like a lovely kitty. How long did you have her for? Do you have any pictures of her Timely?

new topics

top topics

<< 141  142  143    145  146  147 >>

join