It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 16

page: 145
<< 142  143  144    146  147  148 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Good day people of the Shed lands! I will be going out for lunch with my Sister later. Wishing you all a beautiful day with love!

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 10:07 AM
link   
a reply to: LookingForABetterLife

You need no hand-holding at a Doctor's appointment. The information is personal and private. Leave Dad outside! I can't help you with your problems but I do know that SSRI's can be a mixed-bag to say the least. If you feel they benefit you, then that is all that matters but know this, (and I do not say it to alarm you!) many people became even worse after taking these often medically disputed (with regards to their effectivity) pills. Some became suicidal, some psychotic. If I remember rightly, both the Columbine killers were taking SSRI's for mental health issues. A few other people in the US and one young man in Holland (Tristan van der Vlis) went on a killing spree while being under the influence of these drugs.

I've had depression all my life too but I discovered long ago that if I self-medicated with a certain thing that I could at least keep it under control. T&C's prevent me from telling you too much more but, let's just say it was one of the reasons I moved to Holland from my native England. I think that is clear enough.

I wish you luck and please, leave Dad outside. It is not his business.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 10:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Filet Mignon, lobster and champagne it is then? Don't forget the Death by Chocolate cake either... Enjoy your day!

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: LightSpeedDriver

LOL! Nothing that elaborate, but whatever we have will be good.

I tried a number of meds for depression and they all made me feel too zombie like and too sleepy so I don't take anything for that. I do however take an anxiety med which helps. I could use a higher dose but don't ask for it because I'm sure there would be even more side affects or damage done to my body so I'm holding out. I get nervous and worry too much so it helps with that.

Leaving soon, but wanted everyone to have a great day!

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Yes but they are on a hard drive and I am currently restricted to android.

We only had her for about 8 months and a couple of bored dogs over the back got her ... sad but my current cats are epic !

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 11:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Timely

Cats are always awesome!!!!!! Leaving now. Be back later. Hugs!

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Well, it's THAT time of the year again here in sunny Scotland...
The Boys are Back At School!!! WooHoo!!! (I mean... uhm.... shame really... will miss them around the house.... yeah...!)

G

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 02:23 PM
link   
"Next week there is a party at Gordi's."

Duly noted and see you all on the ice!

ETA: I don't like neeps but my tatties usually come out pretty well. Stewed, boiled, roasted, fried, raw....

edit on 17/8/17 by LightSpeedDriver because: ETA

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 02:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gordi The DrummerThe Boys are Back At School!!! WooHoo!!! (I mean... uhm.... shame really... will miss them around the house.... yeah...!)

G

Don't feel bad about your jubilant outburst. The Boys are probably happy to be back with "normal" people who don't talk about "quality time' all the time.
That picture of the boys is from last year, are you hiding something? Piercings, long hair, tie dye? Please not tie dye.

Thank you for the toddy when I was ill, it helped.

edit on 17-8-2017 by WalkInSilence because: Because I can

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 02:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: LightSpeedDriver

Gordi is hosting a party? Where? Who is invited? I am not invited? I didn't even know.
WIS whooshes out the door huffing and puffing.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Next Week? I'm partying TONIGHT!!!! LOL

You'd like my neeps... (Scottish turnips are different vegetables from English turnips!) ... and I can do a mean Roast Tattie, especially at Christmas, but any time that deserves a special treat.... like a Party!!

Yeah!
G

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 03:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: WalkInSilence

Gordi is hosting a party? Where? Who is invited? I am not invited? I didn't even know.
WIS whooshes out the door huffing and puffing.

A party at Gordi's?????

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 03:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: WalkInSilence

Don't feel bad about your jubilant outburst. The Boys are probably happy to be back with "normal" people who don't talk about "quality time' all the time.
That picture of the boys is from last year, are you hiding something? Piercings, long hair, tie dye? Please not tie dye.

Thank you for the toddy when I was ill, it helped.

You are very welcome, and I'm glad that you seem to be feeling a bit better now.

I can confirm that the boys photo was taken just this morning!
It took ages positioning them so that the camera couldn't see any of the piercings, tattoos, hair braids, tie-dye etc!
shhh!

Party in the Shed Kitchen in 5...4.....3....2......1.....

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 03:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gordi The Drummer

Next Week? I'm partying TONIGHT!!!! LOL

You'd like my neeps... (Scottish turnips are different vegetables from English turnips!) ... and I can do a mean Roast Tattie, especially at Christmas, but any time that deserves a special treat.... like a Party!!

Yeah!
G

What language was that?

Your boys are just gorgeous Gordi! I love seeing them. Big hug from Auntie Raine!

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Duly noted and see you all on the ice!

ETA: I don't like neeps but my tatties usually come out pretty well. Stewed, boiled, roasted, fried, raw....

You must be the trouble maker who started rumors about a party at Gordis. I suppose we could always just show up on his doorstep and start one.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Neeps = Turnips (or in Scotland... Swedes! ...confusing, I know!)
Tatties = Potatoes.
My Boys = Gorgeous! LOL

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer

OH...party has been moved to the shed kitchen? How about outside? Outside would be lovely on the deck.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 03:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gordi The Drummer

Neeps = Turnips (or in Scotland... Swedes! ...confusing, I know!)
Tatties = Potatoes.
My Boys = Gorgeous! LOL

Yeah I figured that was what they were, but I didn't want to assume anything.
YES your boys are gorgeous. Who's the Father?

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 03:10 PM
link   

On The Deck it is then!

Father?..... If I EVER FIND OUT!!! There'll be trouble!!!

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Hey - I can see a Castle from the Decking!

WooHooo!

OK, who's on Barbie duty??? Where's Dave?

top topics

<< 142  143  144    146  147  148 >>

join