It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Damn You Canada

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 09:54 AM
link   
a reply to: mamabeth

Mamma Betta would be closer.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 09:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lagomorphe
Im talking of course about The TSA side when I arrive!

Oh, yeah, because they caught so many terrorists.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 09:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: Lagomorphe
Im talking of course about The TSA side when I arrive!

Oh, yeah, because they caught so many terrorists.

I must admit that I was quite turned on by the fact of having a sexy uniformed black chick feeling me up wearing latex gloves when I arrived at Washington...

It helped to ease the stress after waiting in the foreigners line for nearly 2 hours after a 16 hour flight

Warmest

Lags

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 10:12 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

grazie stada una bello serrano. domani italiano polpetta mangiare!
Thank you for the nice evening. Tomorrow I´ll go have some polpetti.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Please give Polpetti my best regards.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 10:15 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

The knife that´s in my back, please pull it out again.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 10:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Lagomorphe
wait a second...
oh, it both needs to read polpetta, don´t know why I messed that up. Probably because italians love to put an "i" behind everything. spaghetti, bambini, ragazzi, tortelini.

just joking. Agustus, why is polpetti suddenly a kraken, when an i at the end means it´s plural? Confused a little bit now.
edit on 30-5-2017 by verschickter because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 10:25 AM
link   
a reply to: 4N0M4LY

I barely count Toronto and Vancouver as canada, i bet that's where these people were from.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 10:26 AM
link   
What about saskatchewan/saskatoon. Skookum?

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 10:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: verschickter
wait a second...
oh, it both needs to read polpetta, don´t know why I messed that up. Probably because italians love to put an "i" behind everything. spaghetti, bambini, ragazzi, tortelini.

just joking. Agustus, why is polpetti suddenly a kraken, when an i at the end means it´s plural? Confused a little bit now.

Screw grammar... where are my French maids and latest Justin Bieber album that I chopped up and placed in the suit luggage at United Airlines?

Do I need to make a fuss and be thrown off the plane..... again!?

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Being serious for once boys n girls:

My great grandmother was the founder of the good samaritans in Canada.

That is all.

Warmest

Lags

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Permesso, sto cercando sera, quanto costa questo?

Per te? Sempre gratis.

Italian, eh?
Try this next time the lil bastardi trespasses on your turf:

"GET OFFA MA LAWN...OR I BREAKA YOU FACE!"

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 10:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Permesso, sto cercando sera, quanto costa questo?

Per te? Sempre gratis.

Italian, eh?
Try this next time the lil bastardi trespasses on your turf:

"GET OFFA MA LAWN...OR I BREAKA YOU FACE!"

Oh my... currently pedalling or however you spell that at the physio and into my 26th km...

Can someone please download the Fawlty Tours video with Manuel trying to talk about a piss of toast please?

Warmest

Lags
edit on 30-5-2017 by Lagomorphe because: How do you spell pedalling... 2 Ls or 1?

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Why are the other patients laughing, smirking and pointing at me?

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Can't find it...but here's my favorite episode: 'The Germans'

www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT
I can speak english! LMAO, I saw this years ago somewhere

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 10:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Can't find it...but here's my favorite episode: 'The Germans'

www.youtube.com...

You should check out the "Hilter" sketch from Monty Python... you and many here will love the dark but extremely funny (IMO) humour.

Warmest

Lags
edit on 30-5-2017 by Lagomorphe because: I need to lay off the Porto... too much sugar apparently

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 11:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sheye
We had to send him there . Too many threats being made by Americans saying that they were moving to Canada if Trump won the election.

He's keeping an eye out on whoopie cause we sure don't want her moving up here.

Dear God! If anyone is worse than Bieber, it's Whoopi.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 11:58 AM
link   
I understand you clearly Mr. Masonicus, however i believe your missing another scourge our overly-polite neighbors dumped on us, who also has a condo in Manhattan. That scourge is simply known as "Drake". Only a Canadian would use a type of waterfowl as a rap moniker.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: ttobban
Canada is a smart country, that's why.

It seems their country understands that no government is a perfect one. What does this bring forth? It's like they are sitting at the 'Big Boy' table to eat, as the rest of the world scavenges for scraps. But, what brings a valued peace and tranquility to life in Canada, is the realities that Canada just sets a 'Middle Grounded' table for people to utilize, that is serving tastes of which are over regulated in the U.S.

It's a genius plan, and I'd be running Canada the same exact way if offered the chance. I'd build a wall of cannabis factories on the border of the U.S., while letting all Canadians grow up to 6 plants themselves. If the U.S. wants to forego its past of being a primary hemp exporter, then its stupid for a bordering country to not take advantage of that. That is exactly why cannabis will be legal countrywide soon... because the U.S. prefers the prison money to farming money.

Look at Mexico... their entire economy is ran based off of the drug laws in the U.S..

We just may have to settle in with the possibility that Canada is being set up to take the place to be the America that should be, if and when the U.S. reaches its expiration in relevancy due to its over governed lands/waters. Canadians keep a larger percentage of earnings, while achieving more through public expenditures. It's just a matter of time until math lays out that Canada is a richer country than the U.S., in most ways that aren't military related.

You know Canada is screwed once they start pitting against China. Everyone knows they are screwed when they pit against China. China is the main reason that prevents white lords from taking over the world. Bible agenda, almost every single agenda NWO to Armageddon is being done by white people. America used to have the advantage to end this sort of thing after WW2 when most of the civilians were in the military. People sold out for money. After money infiltration started taking over the system. India used to be more neutral to China. The very first few signs had already began. India going against China. USA going against China.

As the old presidents says, stay out of alliances and internal foreign affair. Remain neutral at all possible causes. Canada was actually pretty neutral in the Cold War. Once Canada joins into US game and start sending troops everywhere. You know your down for WW3. Canadians should make Canada neutral again. Its about time for Canada to go the opposite way of USA. There are many reasons why Canadians/Canadian gov don't want mass Americans coming over taking over business, etc. American itself is too internally corrupt and they like to keep their business clean unlike American gangs or Mafia trying setup bases all over Canada.

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join