It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Damn You Canada

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 03:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: verschickter
Then I remembered, I´ll just eat him.

Bieber? I'll pay you to do that.

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 03:40 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus
Not the canadian, the american. My canadian relatives would not like that and stop sending me AMERICAN stuff.

Although, I bet theY would make an exception for Bieber.
edit on 29-5-2017 by verschickter because: (no reason given)

Second edit, my keyboard got hungry from all that talk, it ate the Y.
edit on 29-5-2017 by verschickter because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 03:41 PM
link   
a reply to: verschickter

Why would you want to eat an American? Your cholesterol will go through the roof.

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 03:42 PM
link   

My cholestrol is just fine and I eat one once a week, at least. I like the white ones, they are more soft.

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Stay away from DB, his blood type is butter. Just looking at him can cause you to gain 20lbs.

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 03:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Many Americans call that dinner. You don't get obese eating veggies.

What about all the butter,cheese,milk and salt that is added to all of these veggies?

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 03:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: mamabeth
What about all the butter,cheese,milk and salt that is added to all of these veggies?

I'd like to see Bieber turned into a vegetable.

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 04:11 PM
link   

I'd like to see Bieber turned into a vegetable.

Isn't he one already?

Colour me confused. Or color, for more colors of confusion.

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 04:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: NowanKenubi
Isn't he one already?

I liked that we brought a bit of a philosophical/metaphorical twist to this.

Yes, yes he is.

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Well, that is twisted to talk of Bieber and philosophy in the same discussion.

I think he is already affecting you. Do you see double? Do you have the urge to grab your fans boobs? Do you skinny dip in front of a camera? Do your guests now have to sign a non-disclosure agreement when they visit?

This might help you understand why Canada elected Trudeau.

Ah, the peace we have now, haha.

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 04:44 PM
link   

I think he is already affecting you. Do you see double? Do you have the urge to grab your fans boobs? Do you skinny dip in front of a camera? Do your guests now have to sign a non-disclosure agreement when they visit?

No. Yes. Yes. Hell yes.

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 05:27 PM
link   

We may not have beer in the south, but we also don't have Justin #ing Bieber.
Enjoy that. Maybe ya'll can wave at each other while you shovel your roofs in a few months.

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 05:40 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

I prefer to shovel snow rather than sand because it stays, mostly, where you throw it.

Try to do a sandbieber... You can't, but we can with snow. And then we can melt it by being conservative towards it because it's full of snowflakes.

All melted sand gives is glass...

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 05:47 PM
link   
a reply to: NowanKenubi

to each, his own. Snow is wonderful to watch on TV. Makes me feel all Christmassy.
Oh, and we don't shovel the sand, we let it be, nature and all.

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Sorry, I didn't read the whole thread so if anyone already mentioned this, my apologies. Why couldn't they send us Nickelback???????? I want Nickelback! Oh yeah, you don't like them either. Well, if the band ever moves out your way, send them my way.

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 06:18 PM
link   

LMAO! S+F

As a Canadian, I apologize on behalf of all Canadians for Beibervelli infecting your neck of the woods. In fact, I would also like to apologize for Nickel Back while I'm at it.

We've given you Jim Carrey, Mike Meyers, Dan Aykroyd, Martin Short, Lorne Michaels, Ryan Gosling, Drake, The Weeknd, Shawn Mendes, and a few others. All we ask in return is: Can we PLEASE have Minka Kelly?!

Definitely time for Justin from Canada and the Trumpster to renegotiate NAFTA.

Btw, been to your hood and surrounding area. Beautiful neighbourhood with much culture, great food, and entertainment indeed. Most of all it has great people that reflect what makes America beautiful.

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 06:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: 4N0M4LY
...but every Canadian I meet I want to knock him the 'eff' out for being a sniveling little prick with the "I'm better than you attitude."

They are better than us! They don't live in a country that has Justin My Testicles Haven't Dropped Bieber.

To be fair, if you grew up in a place with a climate that cold, your testicles might have a difficult time dropping too.

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 06:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nothin
What are your demands?

I want an unlimited supply of Canadian rye, a tractor trailer of poutine and one of those cops on a horsie.

Well: this is embarrassing...
A few things went sideways with that plan.

So we were attempting to organize a convoy: The booze truck arrived, and of course the driver's name was Ryean.
Attempting to ensure the authenticity of the booze, to make sure it was made with genuine Saskatchewan rye: Ryean got a little uppity, and suggested we test the merchandise.

We had some time to kill before the pony showed-up, so we had a few shots, and got to talking.
So Ryean starts asking why a professional airline-passenger from New-Joisy, deserves such a massive supply of golden Canadian nectar.
He didn't buy the excuse that you been undeservedly Beiberized, so had no other excuses for him.

Then it was let slip, that the planned convoy was to include another truck full of the treasures from the Poutine-Palace.
Ryean went from mildly protesting, to frantically calling-up his union rep.
It seems it is well known within the trucking community, that these oft-requested, but rarely delivered truck-loads of poutine, are a very controversial cargo.
Seems like most shipments are confiscated by voracious U.S. Customs and Border Protection agents, and therefore rarely make their intended destination intact.

Ryean also told me that the pony would not be any help at all, as it has happened before, and the darn pony always just ends-up licking the drippings from the poutine truck.

So Ryean suggests that we counter-offer, with the offer of sending you about a dozen used range-golf-balls, in a mesh bag.

edit on 29-5-2017 by Nothin because: sp

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 07:11 PM
link   

a reply to: Nothin

Good idea! She is our Ariana Grande like celeb as she is ashamed/hates a good chunk of canadians... I support that idea.

Thanks for your support NK.
Gennie is a bit of a spoiled-brat, and quite un-Canadian.
She infamously said in an interview, that she would be interested in dating The Beebe.

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 08:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: [post=22289860]network dude[/post
We may not have beer in the south, but we also don't have Justin #ing Bieber.
Enjoy that. Maybe ya'll can wave at each other while you shovel your roofs in a few months.

I'm personally hoping that his roof. His roof. His roof starts on fire.

You know the rest.

new topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join