It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN ignoring SETH RICH

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 10:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: iWontGiveUP
Why is CNN not reporting on Seth Rich?

ABC, MSNBC, are silent too!

Russia?

Why would CNN, or any other news outlet, report on something that has not been proven, or at least asserted by reliable sources?

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

Yes why would they do that?

I have about 100 anti trump threads you could post this question on!

I think this is different. This appears to me to be completely conspiracy-oriented.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 10:14 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

That's pretty much all wrong. The Podesta email you're referring to was from Feb 22 of 2015. More than a year before Seth Rich's murder, before any of the email hacks, etc.

You're tying them together because... hell, I don't even know why. They have nothing to do with one another.

The DNC hack wasn't a leak, it was a hack. There's ample evidence of the hack independent of what was released by CrowdStrike. In fact, there is at least one email from among the emails released by WikiLeaks that directly corroborates the DNC/CrowdStrike account. That email (ID 3962) came from Alexandra Chalupa and was sent to Luis Miranda on May 3rd. Let me know if you need more, there are some other bits — like the FBI contacting the DNC because they had evidence of an attack on the DNC — that independently corroborate DNC/CrowdStrike and the fact that it was a hack, not a leak.

The Podesta emails were undeniably not a "leak" as they were from his private account on Gmail. Unless of course, Podesta leaked them.

The DNC hack stopped when CrowdStrike locked the attackers out. That was in the middle of June, nearly a month before Rich was killed. This brings me to some questions for you.

1. If Seth Rich was the source of the DNC emails, why assassinate him in the street? The deed was done. WikiLeaks already had the emails way before Rich was dead. I suppose this is where your conflation with the Podesta email comes in? To support a motive of retaliation?

2. Do you have any evidence that Seth Rich had any access to the DNC email server? We already know that he wasn't administrating it. In fact, Seth Rich majored in History and Political Science and his work with the DNC was on a Voter Expansion app. There's been no evidence put forth that Rich had either the aptitude or the access required to obtain the emails.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 10:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

originally posted by: BlueAjah
a reply to: Sillyolme
hugest DNC disgrace in history.

Proof? Oh wait. There is none. I believe there is a saying you guys like to use about that... Fake news.

proof you say?? Like the lack of proof President Trump/Russian Collusion? I have seen you and others on here pushing that narrative without a single shred of evidence. Just about every official has come out from both sides saying there is absolutely no evidence of collusion and that hasn't stopped you pushing that narrative.... So you're either carrying water for one side or have no idea what "proof" or "evidence" is..

Now onto a case that has plenty of "proof".... There is literally a mountain of evidence showing Hillary broke the law with the email scandal....If you're so big on "proof" why are you not saying anything about a criminal running free even though there is a mountain of evidence against her?

Clinton Foundation.....again a mountain of proof showing that was a pay to play and even more proof comes in daily as donors dry up faster than a desert in the dry season...Yet again I don't see you on that moral high horse seeking answers there...

Admit it...You are either completely blind by your left leanings or you're simply carrying water to push an agenda....Which one is it??

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 10:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: GuidedKill
proof you say?? Like the lack of proof President Trump/Russian Collusion? I have seen you and others on here pushing that narrative without a single shred of evidence. Just about every official has come out from both sides saying there is absolutely no evidence of collusion and that hasn't stopped you pushing that narrative.... So you're either carrying water for one side or have no idea what "proof" or "evidence" is..

Lol!

Now onto a case that has plenty of "proof".... There is literally a mountain of evidence showing Hillary broke the law with the email scandal....If you're so big on "proof" why are you not saying anything about a criminal running free even though there is a mountain of evidence against her?

LOL!

Clinton Foundation.....again a mountain of proof showing that was a pay to play and even more proof comes in daily as donors dry up faster than a desert in the dry season...Yet again I don't see you on that moral high horse seeking answers there...

HAHAHAHAHA!

Admit it...You are either completely blind by your left leanings or you're simply carrying water to push an agenda....Which one is it??

So where is that proof I was asking for in that post you responded to? All I saw was a bunch of partisan drivel that I quickly ignored.
edit on 16-5-2017 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 10:18 AM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian
I get you on the Podesta email being from 2015.

And in know way to I think his claim of making an example out of the leaker proves he meant killing them or anything else illegaal.

But my question is, then what leaker is he referring to?

He clearly believe someone was leaking DNC info, and I have yet to hear any explanations of what these leaks were or who the leaker was.

So what do you think Podesta was referencing?

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Russia?

Why would CNN, or any other news outlet, report on something that has not been proven, or at least asserted by reliable sources?

Ok - lets go through this evidence.

1. Rich is killed in almost the safest neighborhood in DC, it is called a robbery but nothing is taken.

2. MacFadyen who worked with wikileaks says he got DNC info from someone in Washington DC, deny's Russia as source as does Assange repeatedly.

3. Wikileaks announces 20,000 reward for solving the Seth Rich case.

4. Assange brings up Rich in interview as an example of danger of giving info, but will not confirm he is a wikileaks source due to his rules of never disclosing a source.

5. Yesterday PI Report comes out 57 minutes before the fake WAPO story which is obvious manufactured garbage to get press attention.

6. Assange retweets article from private investigator saying wikileaks and rich corresponded.

How could anyone know all this and not be highly suspicious?

edit on 16-5-2017 by proximo because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 10:20 AM
link   

a reply to: Krazysh0t

Let's get back on Seth Rich?

He was murdered, and his family wants answers, that we can all agree on?

There seems to be a cover-up

Let's investigate this independently

This is actually something that does require a special investigator.....If they don't investigate a DNC employee who was gunned down in the middle of the street who could possibly be the DNC leaker.....

Well then we all know what we already know...This has never been about truth and getting to the bottom of anything....

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 10:20 AM
link   
a reply to: proximo

So where is the evidence linking the DNC to the murder then?

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Lol!

LOL!

HAHAHAHAHA!

So where is that proof I was asking for in that post you responded to? All I saw was a bunch of partisan drivel that I quickly ignored.

And all your LOL's were a solid contribution???

once again when faced with facts you laugh off the argument.....Typical lefty....

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Russia?

I'd guess for the same reason they are still posting about the Russia junk even though nothing is proven and all sources are anon.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Lol!

LOL!

HAHAHAHAHA!

once again when faced with facts you laugh off the argument.....Typical lefty....

Still no evidence. Man it's almost like you are deflecting because you know there isn't any or something...

PS: Your offtopic partisan rants only deserve to be laughed at, not addressed so as to carry the thread OT.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 10:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: proximo

Russia?

1. Rich is killed in almost the safest neighborhood in DC, it is called a robbery but nothing is taken.

2. MacFadyen who worked with wikileaks says he got DNC info from someone in Washington DC, deny's Russia as source as does Assange repeatedly.

4. Assange brings up Rich in interview as an example of danger of giving info, but will not confirm he is a wikileaks source due to his rules of never disclosing a source.

5. Yesterday PI Report comes out 57 minutes before the fake WAPO story which is obvious manufactured garbage to get press attention.

6. Assange retweets article from private investigator saying wikileaks and rich corresponded.

How could anyone know all this and not be highly suspicious?

I Know, I know, pick me!!!

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Looks like we have another "reasonable prosecutor" amongst us

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Lol!

LOL!

HAHAHAHAHA!

Still no evidence. Man it's almost like you are deflecting because you know there isn't any or something...

PS: Your offtopic partisan rants only deserve to be laughed at, not addressed so as to carry the thread OT.

Wow you're so unhinged I think you are confusing me with you....It must be nice to put your fingers in your ears and say nananana when faced with real facts.... But hey ignore the facts all you want.....

I guess screen names really do kind of describe out personalities....I like hunting and get paid to do it and you.......well just read your screen name...

edit on 16-5-2017 by GuidedKill because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 10:27 AM
link   
a reply to: GuidedKill

What facts? I keep asking you to provide evidence that the DNC is linked to these murders yet you keep obfuscating.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 10:27 AM
link   

There isn't any thing showing that at this point - other than they are the ones with the most obvious motive.

The big take away should be that the DNC leaks came from Rich, not Russia. That is the real reason this is important regardless of who killed him.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Were there leaks and hacks?

Or both?

link   

What facts? I keep asking you to provide evidence that the DNC is linked to these murders yet you keep obfuscating.

Someone already posted enough of them...not like you even paid attention..

but here are some again..

How could anyone know all this and not be highly suspicious? ...

Basic LE says there is enough circumstantial evidence to warrant enough Probable Cause to investigate this further...
Where is the PC to say Trump Colluded with anyone?? Ill wait...

link   

originally posted by: proximo

There isn't any thing showing that at this point - other than they are the ones with the most obvious motive.

Sorry. I forgot that conservative internet detectives only need a flimsy and partisan based "motive" to convict a liberal of a crime.

The big take away should be that the DNC leaks came from Rich, not Russia. That is the real reason this is important regardless of who killed him.

But that isn't true either. It's been proven that they came from Russia. Clearly you aren't as keyed in on the situation as you think you are.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 10:30 AM
link   

I don't see any weblinks nor do I see how that links the DNC to his killing. Where is the evidence that the DNC is responsible for this murder? Even IF what you just posted is 100% true it is circumstantial evidence at best and very flimsy to prove anything outside of driving conservative confirmation biases.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join