It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN ignoring SETH RICH

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 10:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah
a reply to: Sillyolme
hugest DNC disgrace in history.

Proof? Oh wait. There is none. I believe there is a saying you guys like to use about that... Fake news.
edit on 16-5-2017 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 10:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

originally posted by: butcherguy
Many suspected

So you guys are all judging without evidence? Gotcha.

Geez....where have I heard that before?
Oh yeah....that's right....the standard Leftist narrative pushed in dozens of anti-Trump hissy fit posts here on ATS daily.
You guys will believe anonymous sources only when it fits your storylines.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 10:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler
a reply to: Krazysh0t
Right, we got you.

All of the info that is coming out today is irrelevant because of a snopes article written who knows how long ago.

I wish you well.

It's better than blindly assuming that he was gunned down by a DNC conspiracy like you guys are doing.

Is that what I am doing?

Because I think on several of the threads about this today, of which you posted on, I have said that I do not trust anonymous sources and will wait for more info to come out.

Don't confuse me with you, who will take any anonymous sourced story about Trump being bad and believe it without any proof.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 10:03 AM
link   

The truth is coming my friend, dominos are gonna start falling, UPHILL

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 10:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

Right, we got you.

All of the info that is coming out today is irrelevant because of a snopes article written who knows how long ago.

I wish you well.

It's better than blindly assuming that he was gunned down by a DNC conspiracy like you guys are doing.

we are following breaking news. Try just sitting back and reading, your comments are ignorant and kind of sad.

No... This thread is whining about what CNN chooses to cover or not cover. Perhaps you clicked on the wrong thread by accident?

so you are here to whine about others whining? CLASSY.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 10:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: iWontGiveUP

The truth is coming my friend, dominos are gonna start falling, UPHILL

Sure what ever you say Fox Mulder. What season are we on now? The Truth still hasn't gotten here.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Right, we got you.

I wish you well.

Is that what I am doing?

Because I think on several of the threads about this today, of which you posted on, I have said that I do not trust anonymous sources and will wait for more info to come out.

Who knows? I started tuning you out when you blindly attacked me.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 10:06 AM
link   

More like I just don't waste time on conservative snipe hunts anymore.

Right just that snipe hunt 'Russia hacked the election, and Trumps a Russian spy'.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 10:06 AM
link   

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 10:07 AM
link   
I do find the rise in crime in the couple months leading up to,his murder, especially surrounding the particular spot he was killed, to be odd...that and then the sudden drop in that same area.

Here is a link where you can search types of crimes by date in a very small radius. His was the only murder.
Crime search link

link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: EchoesInTime

They're not reporting it because there's no story.

They are talking about trumps kerfuffel again.
But but that's not real. Right?

Ok - so McMaster and Tillerson deny the story is true within minutes of it coming out, and they were two of like 5 or 6 people in at the meeting, but WAPO uses some anonymous source - and the story is automatically real?

Excuse me, but I will take the word of people I know were in the meeting over a story by a Paper that cites an anonymous source that despises Trump and has a history of publishing fake garbage all day. It doesn't hurt that Trump does this with the Russians - what a wonderful coincidence for people trying to destroy him.

What in the hell leads you to believe the story is true? Because you and all the haters want it to be, and because they used the stupid line "I have the best intelligence" which makes you positive it's real - because Drumph.

You are the one that is ridiculous for believing it.

link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: EchoesInTime

They're not reporting it because there's no story.

They are talking about trumps kerfuffel again.
But but that's not real. Right?

All the usual suspects are showing up in this thread.
Sure...CNN is always the 1st to cover meaningless Trump stories, they can't help themselves.
Now the Washington Post is a news source for CNN?
OMG Russians!!! The Russians are coming!!!
edit on 16-5-2017 by RazorV66 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Why is CNN not reporting on Seth Rich?

ABC, MSNBC, are silent too!

Russia?

Why would CNN, or any other news outlet, report on something that has not been proven, or at least asserted by reliable sources?

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Right, we got you.

I wish you well.

Is that what I am doing?

Who knows? I started tuning you out when you blindly attacked me.

Yes we know. Much like your media consumption, you only listen to those that conform to your world narrative.

Hence your ability to call this thread a lie while admitting you had never even heard about Seth Rich before today.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 10:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

Russia?

Why would CNN, or any other news outlet, report on something that has not been proven, or at least asserted by reliable sources?

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

Yes why would they do that?

I have about 100 anti trump threads you could post this question on!

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 10:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

No. I listen to people who treat me and my opinions with respect, something you've never shown me. So you attacked me and assumed my whole argument so I don't care what you say. You clearly don't care what I say since you just did that so I'm just returning the respect you gave me.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Russia?

The new Seth Rich revelations are lacking in evidence. Until Assange and Wikileaks confirm the source of the leaks, with evidence, there is only hearsay.

I'm not sure why CNN isn't reporting on it, given that they've been pushing conspiracy theories for quite some time, but it is probably because their collusion with the DNC is quite deep.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Let's get back on Seth Rich?

He was murdered, and his family wants answers, that we can all agree on?

There seems to be a cover-up

Let's investigate this independently

link   

a reply to: Grambler

No. I listen to people who treat me and my opinions with respect, something you've never shown me. So you attacked me and assumed my whole argument so I don't care what you say. You clearly don't care what I say since you just did that so I'm just returning the respect you gave me.

Respect?

You first post on here was literally calling the thread a lie. How is that respectful?

Yes, I showed you the same respect you entered the thread with.

link   

Let's get back on Seth Rich?

He was murdered, and his family wants answers, that we can all agree on?

There seems to be a cover-up

Let's investigate this independently

I think I'll just let the DC police handle this like is their job. It's not your responsibility to get answers for his family, internet detective.
edit on 16-5-2017 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join