It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN ignoring SETH RICH

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 08:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJMSN
a reply to: Natas0114

He did and it is suppose to be in the possession of the FBI according to the article. At one time according to the PI the laptop was in the hands of the DC police and they turned it over to the FBI. Still too early to get any facts from any of this as right now it just another story floating around and in DC robbery is entirely a factual event even if they didn't get anything of value from him.

My bet is on the laptop comes up missing. The establishment has too much riding on the "Evil Russia" narrative to allow any of this information to go public.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 08:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

He did and it is suppose to be in the possession of the FBI according to the article. At one time according to the PI the laptop was in the hands of the DC police and they turned it over to the FBI. Still too early to get any facts from any of this as right now it just another story floating around and in DC robbery is entirely a factual event even if they didn't get anything of value from him.

My bet is on the laptop comes up missing. The establishment has too much riding on the "Evil Russia" narrative to allow any of this information to go public.

Well if Rich was any good at what he did, he would have a backup of his work somewhere.

What I'd like to know is why they have his laptop at all? How does his laptop do anything for an investigation of a botched robbery? Doesn't really make sense at all.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 08:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

Well if Rich was any good at what he did, he would have a backup of his work somewhere.

What I'd like to know is why they have his laptop at all? How does his laptop do anything for an investigation of a botched robbery? Doesn't really make sense at all.

His laptop and cell records are VITAL

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 08:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: iWontGiveUP

Why? I would think server logs showing Russian hacks would be better evidence.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 08:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

Why is CNN not reporting on Seth Rich?

ABC, MSNBC, are silent too!

Russia?

If the Russians did kill Seth, it's his fault for not having a better understanding of computer security in the first place. In today's age you have to be smarter about firewalls and remote access.

Huh?

You do realize that the Russians would have nothing to do with this?
Who do you think would really kill Seth Rich for selling out the DNC?

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Hahaha!

You tow the party line so well!

Let me guess, some "anonymous sources" shared some inside info with you showing proof of Russian hacks.

Well thats it then. We should just shut down the investigation into Seth's murder. You have all of the answers, so why bother wasting time with an investigation.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 09:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

That laptop has to vanish or so will the entire dnc.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Hahaha!

You tow the party line so well!

Let me guess, some "anonymous sources" shared some inside info with you showing proof of Russian hacks.

Well thats it then. We should just shut down the investigation into Seth's murder. You have all of the answers, so why bother wasting time with an investigation.

The DNC wouldn't let the FBI (the Obama FBI) see their server when the FBI said they had evidence that the DNC had been hacked.
Hmmm.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Cause they can't.

I mean after months of pushing the Russia false flag.

They'd look real stupid reporting the TRUTH.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 09:12 AM
link   
The FBI has seen the transfers of tens of thousands of DNC emails and attachments between the dead guy and WikiLeaks.
Case is stalled by Washington police, corruption at its finest.

“I have seen and read the emails between Seth Rich and WikiLeaks,” the federal investigator told Fox News, confirming the MacFadyen connection. He said the emails are in possession of the FBI, while the stalled case is in the hands of the Washington Police Department.

The federal investigator, who requested anonymity, said 44,053 emails and 17,761 attachments between Democratic National Committee leaders, spanning from January 2015 through late May 2016, were transferred from Rich to MacFadyen before May 21.

On July 22, just 12 days after Rich was killed, WikiLeaks published internal DNC emails that appeared to show top party officials conspired to stop Sen. Bernie Sanders of Vermont from becoming the party’s presidential nominee. That controversy resulted in Debbie Wasserman Schultz resigning as DNC chairperson.

Source

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 09:14 AM
link   

What are they paying you to post this stuff?

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 09:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP
The FBI has seen the transfers of tens of thousands of DNC emails and attachments between the dead guy and WikiLeaks.
Case is stalled by Washington police, corruption at its finest.

“I have seen and read the emails between Seth Rich and WikiLeaks,” the federal investigator told Fox News, confirming the MacFadyen connection. He said the emails are in possession of the FBI, while the stalled case is in the hands of the Washington Police Department.

The federal investigator, who requested anonymity, said 44,053 emails and 17,761 attachments between Democratic National Committee leaders, spanning from January 2015 through late May 2016, were transferred from Rich to MacFadyen before May 21.

On July 22, just 12 days after Rich was killed, WikiLeaks published internal DNC emails that appeared to show top party officials conspired to stop Sen. Bernie Sanders of Vermont from becoming the party’s presidential nominee. That controversy resulted in Debbie Wasserman Schultz resigning as DNC chairperson.

Source

While not a fan of anonymous sources this case has me intrigued.

I'm not too concerned with the number of emails though, as Rich worked for the DNC so naturally there would be a lot. What would be interesting is if they found a zip file or some other compressed file containing all of these emails, or even a subset of them suggesting they were likely saved to another drive or even distributed to another source.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Russia?

You mean this?
DNC employee shot and killed in Washington

(CNN)A Democratic National Committee employee died this weekend after he was shot in Northwest Washington.
Seth Rich, 27, suffered multiple gunshot wounds early Sunday morning in Washington's Bloomingdale neighborhood, according to law enforcement officials.

ABC
NBC

Looks like this thread is a lie.
edit on 16-5-2017 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 09:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

Russia?

You mean this?
DNC employee shot and killed in Washington

(CNN)A Democratic National Committee employee died this weekend after he was shot in Northwest Washington.
Seth Rich, 27, suffered multiple gunshot wounds early Sunday morning in Washington's Bloomingdale neighborhood, according to law enforcement officials.

Looks like this thread is a lie.

I think the OP is talking about the recent part of the story from the PI that just came out a couple days ago. The link you posted was from the original story when he was shot last year.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 09:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

The thread is showing the are silent today when the story is in other sources.

Look, we get it. Your precious world view can not survive if Rich did give info to wikileaks, and so you must go on every thread not discussing the details of what has been said, but instead deflecting.

Thats ok. I hope that you stay safe in your little bubble.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 09:38 AM
link   

You get it? This is my first time hearing about this Seth Rich story. What's your problem?

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 09:39 AM
link   

You get it? This is my first time hearing about this Seth Rich story. What's your problem?

Then perhaps you should read up on it a little before accusing the thread of being a lie.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 09:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Go to foxnews.com LEAD STORY

CNN?
ABC?

This about Wheeler and D.C. POLICE/FBI WIKILEKAS

REAL NEWS

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Deep breaths...

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Then perhaps you should read up on it a little before accusing the thread of being a lie.

Ok.
A conspiracy site latched on to the tragic murder of young DNC staffer Seth Rich to spread false information about his killing.

According to Washington, D.C. television station WUSA, a string of robberies had occurred in the area where Rich was killed, and police believe that spate of crime was likely connected with his death. The station also reported that the 27-year-old staffer worked in voter expansion, helping people “find their polling places”; Rich’s age and the relatively minor scope of his duties made him an unlikely linchpin in a conspiracy involving election fraud or any purported testimony against Hillary Clinton. The young staffer had only been employed with the DNC, where he was a Voter Expansion Data Director, since 2014, making his position and tenure an unlikely match-up with possession of crucial information for which he was supposedly killed.

I certainly don't trust right wing sources though. There is an ATS thread that is connecting the wikileaks connection with some stupid WND conspiracy theory. So it's not like I trust you guys to disseminate a trustworthy account of what's going on.
edit on 16-5-2017 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join