It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN ignoring SETH RICH

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: iWontGiveUP

Do you not know that robberies occur at 330 in the morning ? They also occur at 330 in the afternoon, its possible just as its possible the DNC killed him, I doubt it but am open to possibilities. What about cell phone records ? Nothing about it in the article but you get so excited and have continued to ask me about cell phone records. What do they reveal ? Did he call someone ? Did he text someone ?

I don't know and I am not going to take information from some internet detective as facts until the evidence is there. What about the toxicology report ? Did they do one ? Do you have a copy of it ? Again show some evidence, just you stating over and over again does not make it true.

Yes the emails. a lot of them wasn't there ? Tell me what you want me to know about the emails and not some "read between the lines" meaning you discovered after 3 days awake studying the "facts" in the case because from what I have seen, facts are few and far between at this point, even the PI is short on facts.

How about adding substance instead of just the same questions over and over, provide evidence if you have it, I just don't see any connection at this point to jump the shark to charging someone in the DNC for murder. Whom do you feel should be arrested at this point ? Remind me to have you taken off any jury deciding my fate as you seem to have a low threshold of evidence to jump to wrong doing. Investigate they should and hope they will but at this point it is an unsolved crime which appears to be a simple robbery. Here is a report of a string of robberies that occurred early in the morning in DC back in June...it happens

www.wusa9.com...

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 11:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: Grambler

How do you feel about Wheeler violating his contract and speaking to the press without the family's permission? That sounds awfully fishy.

How do you feel that the Family spokesman is none other than Democratic crisis PR guy Brad Bauman?? Seems a little fishy doesn't it?

Brad Bauman is a political consultant working for Democratic candidates for office and progressive causes. Bauman is the former Executive Director of the Congressional Progressive Caucus. In that capacity, Bauman oversaw the legislative, communications and political operations for the second largest caucus in Congress. Prior to that, Brad served as Communications Director for various members of Congress and numerous targeted Congressional campaigns Brad was named a Rising Star in American Politics by Campaigns and Elections Magazine in 2004

LINK

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 11:30 AM
link   

How do you feel about Wheeler violating his contract and speaking to the press without the family's permission? That sounds awfully fishy.

I don't know if fishy is the word, but it is incredibly unethical.

If this is true, I would be furious if I was the family. They hired this man to investigate the murder of their son, not to inform the public on anything.

However, that does not prove Wheelers claims to be false. Nor do I accept it as true.

Until I see actual evidence, this is just an unsubstantiated claim to me.

link   

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: iWontGiveUP
Why is CNN not reporting on Seth Rich?

ABC, MSNBC, are silent too!

Russia?

Why would CNN, or any other news outlet, report on something that has not been proven, or at least asserted by reliable sources?

I'd guess for the same reason they are still posting about the Russia junk even though nothing is proven and all sources are anon.

It's been proven that the Russia aspect is a "thing".

This Rich stuff has not been proven so.

Dbl...
edit on 5/16/17 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: iWontGiveUP

Anyone with half a brain knows Seth Rich was murdered to cover up the things he was leaking... At 4 in the morning, I don't see why an assailant wouldn't take his wallet, watch, phone, etc. when robbing a guy.... This story has been swept under the rug, because its too damn obvious if you begin snooping around..

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Russia?

Why would CNN, or any other news outlet, report on something that has not been proven, or at least asserted by reliable sources?

I'd guess for the same reason they are still posting about the Russia junk even though nothing is proven and all sources are anon.

Huh?

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Russia?

Really care to elaborate on the proof of a "thing" that you have however no one investigating it has?? Do you work for the FBI or intel service? Have you been granted access to information that no one else has? Do you care to link or provide your secret info?

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 11:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: proximo

a reply to: proximo

So where is the evidence linking the DNC to the murder then?

There isn't any thing showing that at this point - other than they are the ones with the most obvious motive.

Sorry. I forgot that conservative internet detectives only need a flimsy and partisan based "motive" to convict a liberal of a crime.

Huh - I convicted them by saying they have a motive? Can you comprehend English?

The big take away should be that the DNC leaks came from Rich, not Russia. That is the real reason this is important regardless of who killed him.

But that isn't true either. It's been proven that they came from Russia. Clearly you aren't as keyed in on the situation as you think you are.

How has it been proved - it hasn't. They said some russian IP addresses attempted to hack the DNC. Which I don't doubt.

That does not in any way shape or form mean the DNC leaks emails published by Wikileaks came from a hacker as opposed to a leaker, or that a hacker even got any files at all.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 11:36 AM
link   
a reply to: GuidedKill

How do you feel that the Family spokesman is none other than Democratic crisis PR guy Brad Bauman?? Seems a little fishy doesn't it?

Don't care in the slightest, but it looks like perfect confirmation bias fodder for conservatives dying to buy into some fake news.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 11:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler
I don't know if fishy is the word, but it is incredibly unethical.

That's a fair word. I'll give you that one.

If this is true, I would be furious if I was the family. They hired this man to investigate the murder of their son, not to inform the public on anything.

I would expect them to sue now.

However, that does not prove Wheelers claims to be false. Nor do I accept it as true.

Until I see actual evidence, this is just an unsubstantiated claim to me.

Well you know how I feel about all this already.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 11:38 AM
link   

That does not in any way shape or form mean the DNC leaks emails published by Wikileaks came from a hacker as opposed to a leaker, or that a hacker even got any files at all.

Someone has never worked a day in his life in cyber security or even IT.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe
a reply to: GuidedKill

We know the FBI is investigating the Russia issue, do we not? No matter what that investigation finds, it still a real issue.

As far as Rich, wikileaks, etc, we do not know if that is a real issue or not.

So Vasa's comments in regards to the media is irrelevant.
edit on 16-5-2017 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Someone has never worked a day in his life in cyber security or even IT.

Really how so?

You have seen the data from the FBI investigation? How do you know what they are basing it on?

You are awfully sure of their proof without knowing anything about their evidence.

Remember the FBI didn't even get access to the DNC server - how valid can the evidence really be?

Even if they do have records that showed the emails in question were taken off the machine - that could have easily been done after they found out Rich took the files to push it off as a hack - in fact they would be stupid not to do that if they had him murdered.

edit on 16-5-2017 by proximo because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 11:50 AM
link   

You mean this? Oh wait, you guys are pretending that link doesn't exist. Sorry.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Ok fine, assume that is all true. I have no doubt hackers are routinely trying to and succeeding in getting into the DNC.

How does that show the DNC wikileaks release is related to them, especially when wikileaks has denied it, and says the source was washington DC based?

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 12:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: Grambler
a reply to: Krazysh0t
Right, we got you.

All of the info that is coming out today is irrelevant because of a snopes article written who knows how long ago.

I wish you well.

It's better than blindly assuming that he was gunned down by a DNC conspiracy like you guys are doing.

we are following breaking news. Try just sitting back and reading, your comments are ignorant and kind of sad.

No... This thread is whining about what CNN chooses to cover or not cover. Perhaps you clicked on the wrong thread by accident?

so you are here to whine about others whining? CLASSY.

It's like someone who moans about political correctness and then goes ape Shiite when someone criticizes Trump.

edit on 16-5-2017 by dfnj2015 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 12:09 PM
link   
The family used the plural "murderers" in their statement.

They know damn well it was not a a single random robber.

"We are a family who is committed to facts, not fake evidence that surfaces every few months to fill the void and distract law enforcement and the general public from finding Seth's murderers."

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Plenty of problems with the crowd strike report.

Here are some articles.

medium.com...@jeffreycarr/fbi-dhs-joint-analysis-report-a-fatally-flawed-effort-b6a98fafe2fa

libertyblitzkrieg.com...

libertyblitzkrieg.com...

U.S. cybersecurity firm CrowdStrike has revised and retracted statements it used to buttress claims of Russian hacking during last year’s American presidential election campaign. The shift followed a VOA report that the company misrepresented data published by an influential British think tank.

In December, CrowdStrike said it found evidence that Russians hacked into a Ukrainian artillery app, contributing to heavy losses of howitzers in Ukraine’s war with pro-Russian separatists.

VOA reported Tuesday that the International Institute for Strategic Studies (IISS), which publishes an annual reference estimating the strength of world armed forces, disavowed the CrowdStrike report and said it had never been contacted by the company.

Here’s the problem. Yes, the FBI has agreed with CrowdStrike’s conclusion, but the FBI did not analyze the DNC servers because the DNC specifically denied the FBI access. This was noteworthy in its own right, but it takes on vastly increased significance given the serious errors in a related hacking report produced by the company.

As such, serious questions need to be asked. Why did FBI head James Comey outsource his job to CrowdStrike, and why did he heap praise on the company? For instance, back in January, Comey referred to CrowdStrike as a “highly respected private company.”

www.washingtonsblog.com...

This does not prove Russia did not hack the DNC, but why in gods name would the DNC not leave government agencies investigate their server, but instead rely on a private firm with connections to Hillary?

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 12:16 PM
link   

This does not prove Russia did not hack the DNC, but why in gods name would the DNC not leave government agencies investigate their server, but instead rely on a private firm with connections to Hillary?

Not to butt in, but perhaps they used a private company because the DNC itself is a private entity and it is not the responsibility of government agencies to investigate private matters.
edit on 16-5-2017 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Not to butt in, but perhaps they used a private company because the DNC itself is a private entity and it is not the responsibility of government agencies to investigate private matters.

Fine, but then they don't get to claim that Russia hacked the election.

Oh and eta, not butting in at all I appreciate the conversation.
edit on 16-5-2017 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join