It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DNC Linked To DNC Staffer Seth Richs Murder? Hit Job? More Evidence Comes Out.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+16 more 
posted on May, 16 2017 @ 04:16 AM
link   
An investigator hired by Rich's family has stated that there's proof that Seth Rich was in fact communicating with Wikileaks.

Investigator Rod Wheeler, a former D.C. police homicide detective who was hired by the Rich family, told Fox 5 in Washington, D.C., Rich’s laptop had evidence indicating he had been in contact with the organization.

www.wnd.com...

This investigator also believes there's a cover up going on between the FBI and the police department regarding this murder investigation.

“Now, questions have been raised on why D.C. police, the lead agency on this murder investigation for the past ten months, have insisted this was a robbery gone bad when there appears to be no evidence to suggest that,” the news station reported Monday.

“The police department nor the FBI have been forthcoming,” said Wheeler said. “They haven’t been cooperating at all. I believe that the answer to solving his death lies on that computer, which I believe is either at the police department or either at the FBI. I have been told both.”

www.wnd.com...

As you recall, Rich was killed last year, an apparent robbery gone bad. However, he was shot twice in the back. His gold chain, watch, wallet, cash, credit cards and cellphone were NOT taken! Now it would appear THERE IS NO EVIDENCE of a "botched" robbery. Rod Wheeler was told that police were ordered to "stand down" regarding this murder investigation. WHY? FROM WHOM??

“Actually, I have a source inside the police department that has looked at me straight in the eye and said, ‘Rod, we were told to stand down on this case, and I can’t share any information with you.’ Now, that’s highly unusual for a murder investigation, especially from a police department. Again, I don’t think it comes from the chief’s office, but I do believe there is a correlation between the mayor’s office and the DNC and that is the information that’s going to come out tomorrow.”

www.breitbart.com...

edit on 5/16/2017 by shawmanfromny because: punctuation

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 05:03 AM
link   
I don't know about the WND but Fox 5 in DC is reporting this now. Link

Rod Wheeler, a private investigator hired by the Rich family, suggests there is tangible evidence on Rich's laptop that confirms he was communicating with WikiLeaks prior to his death.

The D.C. Police are looking into this again so with Clinton out of influence and A new FBI director perhaps solving this killing will get some traction.
edit on 16-5-2017 by whywhynot because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 05:04 AM
link   
I'd say Wheeler better watch his back or the Clintons may add another to the list. Seems that anyone who gets too close suffers from "accidental death".
He just might accidentally shoot himself 3 times in the back of the head while cleaning his gun.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 05:06 AM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

Two threads are already up and running about this, but I like the presentation of your OP so S&F before it gets closed.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 05:06 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

LOL and then throw himself off a building.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 05:56 AM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

Ex-British Ambassador: I Know Who Leaked DNC Emails — It Wasn't Russia
www.newsmax.com...

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 06:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
I'd say Wheeler better watch his back or the Clintons may add another to the list. Seems that anyone who gets too close suffers from "accidental death".
He just might accidentally shoot himself 3 times in the back of the head while cleaning his gun.

So you completely ignore the evidence suggesting it was "an apparent robbery gone bad". I wish I had your special powers.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 06:46 AM
link   
This is why I say, if you want to find out something, hire a private investigator. These days with so much technology around, any private investigator can do just as well as FBI.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 06:46 AM
link   
Shot in the back of the head while jogging outside his home. Nothing of value taken from his person. No suspects whatsoever.

John Podesta leaked email: "I'M DEFINITELY FOR MAKING AN EXAMPLE OF A SUSPECTED LEAKER"

https://__._/podesta-emails/emailid/36082?1=1#efmAGPAH-

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 06:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

So you completely ignore the evidence suggesting it was "an apparent robbery gone bad". I wish I had your special powers.

HRC , is that truly you ?

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 07:00 AM
link   
I am sure the death could be verified by investigations, now that is not a wall for a cover up for now.

But do not expect anything to come out into the light that could involved those at the top behind all this, because for some reason the crocks always are protected, I guess under national security risks.

The death was a mob type of assassination that is not doubt about it.

It is plenty of political assassinations in this nation and they are not the character only ones.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 07:26 AM
link   

You mean the evidence that suggests it was not a robbery since nothing was stolen?

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 07:34 AM
link   

This is a combination of real news and fake news.
edit on 16-5-2017 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 07:52 AM
link   

The best thing for him now is to stay as public and visible as possible. It would be obvious as hell if something happened to him, and the more people who know who he is, the better. I personally think they're more likely to attack his character in some way, but you never know. These people are psycho on a whole other level.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Below are two more articles on this update... Seth Rich sent 44,053 emails and 17,761 attachments to wikileaks before his murder...

I mentioned in the Trump/Russia thread that all the narrative of trump having given classified info to Russia is a major distraction from this bombshell update about Seth Rich being a dnc leaks source...

This is a big deal people.

www.foxnews.com... 17/05/16/slain-dnc-staffer-had-contact-with-wikileaks-investigator-says.html

www.washingtonex... aminer.com/murdered-dnc-staffer-had-sent-44000-internal-emails-to-wikileaks-report/article/2623186

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Wow....maybe if there was evidence of him being robbed.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Really? Is the "gone bad" part where the robbers "forgot" to take anything? Not to mention when the time comes and I tell some bugger to bugger off while he/she/it (politcal correctness and all) points a gun at me and demands my stuff...pretty sure they'd be shooting at my front, not sneaking up behind me and assassinating me from behind...

Would someome please move some trees? It seems many still can't see the forest...

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 08:56 AM
link   
a reply to: SonOfThor

This is HUGE!

ATS said it a year ago!

It was never Russia.

Now.... WHO really killed Seth Rich?

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 08:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: SonOfThor

Below are two more articles on this update... Seth Rich sent 44,053 emails and 17,761 attachments to wikileaks before his murder...

I mentioned in the Trump/Russia thread that all the narrative of trump having given classified info to Russia is a major distraction from this bombshell update about Seth Rich being a dnc leaks source...

This is a big deal people.

www.foxnews.com... 17/05/16/slain-dnc-staffer-had-contact-with-wikileaks-investigator-says.html

www.washingtonex... aminer.com/murdered-dnc-staffer-had-sent-44000-internal-emails-to-wikileaks-report/article/2623186

Ideally at today's press briefing, when the MSM repeatedly asks the same questions they've repeatedly asked since Jan 20 (which have all been properly answered at one time or another), Sean Spicer will clearly ask them why they aren't covering it or even asking questions about it. Even better would be if he mentioned it in the briefing part, before the questioning part, so all of America can see the MSM's ultimate goal when they act like it wasn't said...

Big deal, indeed!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join