It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Guccifer Names "Seth" as DNC Leaker/Whistleblower

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Wikileaks Bombshell: Guccifer 2.0 Admits “Seth” Rich Was DNC Leaker

The above title at the link is misleading, because the leaker is not given a last name; only identified as "Seth."

Wikileaks released a series direct messages from US alleged “Russian spy” Guccifer 2.0 to acress model Robin Young (according to Young). In the stream of texts the discussion leads to the DNC leaker. His name is “Seth”…

Screen shots are not included at the above link, which have apparently been taken down, but some screen shots of the messages and further analysis/description can be found here: Guccifer 2.0 - The Hack/Leak Contradiction

I'm not really familiar with the model/actress messaging with Guccifer, Robin Young, but I do recognize her picture. She apparently has a show called "Ready... Set... Cook." From the messages, she seems to believe that Guccifer is talking about Seth Rich specifically, and that Hillary is responsible for his death. I don't believe that Hillary is responsible. I'd put my money on the Podesta Bros first.

Anyway... nothing conclusive... but interesting!

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 08:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

Potato "pototo" same folks same reason....be interesting to see if anything comes of this

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 08:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueJacket

Potato "pototo" same folks same reason....be interesting to see if anything comes of this

We'll see... there's a reason no emails to or from Hillary herself were released. Until I know what that reason is -- and it could be many things -- I'm not assuming anything!!!

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 08:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea
Wikileaks Bombshell: Guccifer 2.0 Admits “Seth” Rich Was DNC Leaker

The above title at the link is misleading, because the leaker is not given a last name; only identified as "Seth."

Wikileaks released a series direct messages from US alleged “Russian spy” Guccifer 2.0 to acress model Robin Young (according to Young). In the stream of texts the discussion leads to the DNC leaker. His name is “Seth”…

Screen shots are not included at the above link, which have apparently been taken down, but some screen shots of the messages and further analysis/description can be found here: Guccifer 2.0 - The Hack/Leak Contradiction

I'm not really familiar with the model/actress messaging with Guccifer, Robin Young, but I do recognize her picture. She apparently has a show called "Ready... Set... Cook." From the messages, she seems to believe that Guccifer is talking about Seth Rich specifically, and that Hillary is responsible for his death. I don't believe that Hillary is responsible. I'd put my money on the Podesta Bros first.

Anyway... nothing conclusive... but interesting!

Does Guccifer count as a credible source when he is at the center of it all???

Assuming the trump Russia stuff is true, and guccifer is a russian agent wouldn't he say exactly that?!?

edit on 8-4-2017 by JoshuaCox because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 08:38 PM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

Does Gucci fee count as a credible source when he is at the center of it??

Well... technically speaking... it is because Guccifer is at the center of it that he would be one of -- if not the -- only persons who actually knows the truth, so to that extent, he is the ultimate authority. So while he may lie, so may others... and others could be wrong.

And, of course, you can believe whatever you choose to believe.

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 08:40 PM
link   
There are a couple of threads around here where we pretty much figured this out as a likely possibility.

If they find out this tip is real, it could be the final link!

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 08:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah
Some past discussions, for reference:

Local activist files suit for access to exit polling data, Dead witness blocks path to truth

Democratic National Committee staffer shot, killed in Northwest D.C.

Thank you for posting those

I should have thought of that myself -- d'oh

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 08:56 PM
link   

It was rumors for a while before the Trump/Russia link that all the DNC leaks were indeed from within their ranks, but that was dismissed in favor of juicier news like a Russian hacking.

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 09:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea

Does Gucci fee count as a credible source when he is at the center of it??

Well... technically speaking... it is because Guccifer is at the center of it that he would be one of -- if not the -- only persons who actually knows the truth, so to that extent, he is the ultimate authority. So while he may lie, so may others... and others could be wrong.

And, of course, you can believe whatever you choose to believe.

But if the Russia/trump conspiracy is true and guccifer is a Russian agent, then what would we expect guccifer to say???

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 10:57 PM
link   

How and why would Seth Rich contact Guccifer in the first place? If Rich decided to "out" Clinton and her cabal, weren't there a lot easier routes to take? Going directly to Wikileaks seems like a start. Or he could've gone to one of her opponents in the election.

Why in hell would Guccifer then divulge this to some unknown actress via Twitter?

I call BS. None of this makes the slightest sense and is probably a publicity stunt on behalf of this actress.

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Countdown until the Louise Mensch led Russian Conspirators claim she has "Proof" that Seth was in fact Russian

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Sometimes, I get "moderated" for going off-topic, but I just throw out related ideas. So, I'll take my chances....

The first thing that pops into my mind is the civil litigation threatened against Alex Jones over the PGategate "trap"...it seems like it was pretty serious. AJ does indeed have supporters, I wonder if the poke at Podestas now is payback.

Everyone seems to be paying their hand and now, they are "calling" each other's bluffs.

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 12:20 AM
link   
a reply to: TobyFlenderson

Note - this is Guccifer 2.0, not the original Guccifer.

The original Guccifer was a Romanian hacker who did hack some Government emails, etc. He is in prison, and has been for years.

Guccifer 2.0 - there is no proof that he is Russian or Romanian. I heard that he could not speak either language when "interviewed". It seems he just uses that "name" ... who knows why ...

Guccifer 2.0 claimed to be the one who hacked the DNC. Since no one knows who he really is, he might have been an acquaintance of Seth Rich.

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 12:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

It was rumors for a while before the Trump/Russia link that all the DNC leaks were indeed from within their ranks, but that was dismissed in favor of juicier news like a Russian hacking.

As a matter of fact, in a mid-December 2016 interview with Assange, Hannity asked, ""So in other words, let me be clear...Russia did not give you the Podesta documents or anything from the DNC?"
Assanges reponse: "That's correct."
Assange said: "We’re unhappy that we felt that we needed to even say that it wasn’t a state party. Normally, we say nothing at all.
"We have ... a strong interest in protecting our sources, and so we never say anything about them, never ruling anyone in or anyone out.
"And so here, in order to prevent a distraction attack against our publications, we’ve had to come out and say ‘no, it’s not a state party. Stop trying to distract in that way and pay attention to the content of the publication,"

This was merely a reiteration of this statement: in the weeks leading up to the election, Assange had assured, "Our source is not the Russian government. It is not state parties."

Former British ambassador Craig Murray said he has met the person who handed over the e-mails and they WERE from the Democratic National Committee (DNC). That again was in December last year.

Here is transcript from Nieuwsurr interview with Assange.

Assange: Whistleblowers go to significant efforts to get us material and often significant risks. There was a 27-year old that works for the DNC who was shot in the back… murdered.. for unknown reasons as he was walking down the street in Washington.
Host: That was just a robbery wasn’t it?
Assange: No. There’s no finding.
Host: What are you suggesting?
Assange: I am suggesting that our sources take risks and they become concerned to see things occurring like that.
Host: But was he one of your sources, then?
Assange: We don’t comment on who our sources are.
Host: But why make the suggestion?
Assange: Because we have to understand how high the stakes are in the United States and that our sources face serious risks… that’s why they come to us so we can protect their anonymity.
Host: But it’s quite something to suggest a murder… that’s basically what you’re doing.

Just prior to this interview, Wikileaks announced they would pay $20,000 for information leading to the conviction of Rich’s murderer.
Again, back in mid January, Wikileaks tweeted that the reward for Seth Rich's killer was up to $130000.

All of this information pointing toward the likelihood of Seth Rich being the leaker has been dismissed by the MSM, as they full steam ahead with DNC,s own "Muh Russia" narrative.
This new revelation from Wikileaks once again points to the probability that the whole "Russian Hacking" narrative is a complete falsity propped up by the DNC and puppet media. But beyond this, the implication, sinister indeed, is that the elite powers had Seth Rich killed for his whistleblowing.
edit on 9-4-2017 by ecapsretuo because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 01:36 AM
link   
Seth Rich was an employee in the DNC who, coincidentally, was shot in the back of the head while jogging near his home in July right at the time that the leaks started coming out.

Police claim the motive was robbery, though none of his belongings, including wallet and jewellery, was taken. No suspects were investigated and his murder is still unsolved.

Nothing to see here folks.

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 01:42 AM
link   

I posted about this earlier: Wikileaks Is Once More Using Murdered Seth Rich To Play Games

WikiLeaks is pushing seperate, contradictory narratives as they also linked to the page from Adam Carter (no idea if that's his real name) on the same site (he's hosting the DMs) where he puts two and two together and comes up with thirty-seven. He cites inconclusive details of the metadate in a handful of the Guccifer 2.0 documents and ignoring all alternative explanations, speculates that Guccifer 2.0 is/was an operative of the Clinton Campaign, created to headoff and invalidate the WikiLeaks release alluded to by Assange on June 12th.

There are problems with this theory of Carter's to begin with, not the least of which is that the dcleaks.com site was registered in April, months before Assange revealed that WL had anything. If you'll remember, Guccifer 2.0 provided reporters access to files in archives on the site.

But beyond that, the DMs don't make any sense at all if one assumes that Guccifer 2.0 was working for Clinton. Why in the midst of months of pretending to be this Eastern European hacker would the operative randomly have near cybersex with some adult entertainer — presumably, in character — and entirely change his narrative to one that makes no sense and implicates his bosses for the murder of Seth Rich?

I don't believe the folks at WikiLeaks are stupid and so I'm fairly certain they aren't unaware that the purported DM exchanges and Carter's hypothesis don't jive.

That coupled with the repeated insinuations and Assange's dilberately evasive answers (except of course when it comes to denying Guccifer 2.0's own claims of being their source, then he's definitve), leads me to believe that the most reasonable conclusion is that WikiLeaks is knowingly exploiting the murder of Seth Rich to continue their campaign against Clinton and associates.

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 05:58 AM
link   

Yes, it sure was... I just added this link to the Russiagate/Spygate thread.

But remember, Guccifer is reputed to be Russian, which fulfills that Russian collusion meme, so this doesn't negate that narrative necessarily.

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 06:00 AM
link   

Yes, it sure was... I just added this link to the Russiagate/Spygate thread.

But remember, Guccifer is reputed to be Russian, which fulfills that Russian collusion meme, so this doesn't negate that narrative necessarily.

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 06:07 AM
link   

But if the Russia/trump conspiracy is true and guccifer is a Russian agent, then what would we expect guccifer to say???

I wouldn't expect anyone to say anything in particular... it would all depend on their purposes, and since I don't know the contents of anyone's heart and mind, all I can do is listen to what they do say and judge from that point with the known circumstances and facts.

And that would be true of anyone and everyone. For example, if the criminal Spygate conspiracy is true and Obama was at the top of it, then what would we expect Obama to say? Why would we believe him?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join