It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democratic National Committee staffer shot, killed in Northwest D.C.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+11 more 
posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Seth Conrad Rich, an employee at the Democratic National Committee, was shot to death early Sunday morning in Northwest D.C., according to police.

Rich was the Voter Expansion Data Director at the DNC and had worked there for more than two years, according to a spokesperson for the organization.

Democratic National Committee staffer shot, killed in Northwest D.C.

This happened around 4:19. According to this source :

He was talking on the phone with his girlfriend when she heard noise on Rich's end of the line, Mary Rich said. Her son told his girlfriend not to worry about it.

"There had been a struggle. His hands were bruised, his knees are bruised, his face is bruised, and yet he had two shots to his back, and yet they never took anything," she said.

"Our hearts are broken with the loss of one of our DNC family members over the weekend," DNC Chair Debbie Wasserman Schultz said in a statement released to the press. "Seth Rich was a dedicated, selfless public servant who worked tirelessly to protect the most sacred right we share as Americans the right to vote.

So, I guess the DNC or Hillary will appoint a new Voter Expansion Data Director. Suspicious?

edit on 11-7-2016 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

+5 more 
posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Damned Right it's suspicious!
Wonder if his files had been deleted.

+1 more 
posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Extremely Suspicious.

We need to find out what this person may have done and what he was *really* involved with.

The DNC is known for underhanded and corrupt practices.

I smell yet another DNC/Democrat scandal.

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Suspicious?

Hell yeah!

What caused the bruises? If he was shot from the back, would his falling cause that?

Also, odd that he didn't seem worried when someone was obviously with him or coming towards him. Seems like he knew the killer.

Off, to google what his past job title consisted of......

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 10:25 PM
link   
a reply to: itsallmaya

Well, he was a computer geek who worked building databases for the DNC ...I wonder if he ever worked for Hillary.

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Social Security records will be deleted if he did.

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Interesting tid bit from Washngt post article.

After graduating in 2011, Rich was quickly hired by a national polling company and moved to the District. Two years later, he went to the Democratic National Committee, where he worked on the development of a computer program that allows people to enter their names and have maps drawn to their polling places. It required data culled from every voter precinct in the country. The DNC’s chairwoman, Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz (Fla.), said in a statement that Rich worked “to protect the most sacred right we share as Americans — the right to vote.”

Could be nothing or everything...
edit on 11-7-2016 by sirlancelot because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 10:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: itsallmaya
Suspicious?

What caused the bruises?
Wow, if only there was a common cause of bruises, one that typically happens in a struggle. Oh well, I guess it's just another unsolved mystery
Also, odd that he didn't seem worried when someone was obviously with him or coming towards him. Seems like he knew the killer.
or was ambushed, distracted, attacked from behind...

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 10:35 PM
link   
i wonder if he found some delegate votes that were meant for someone else.
or dead people voting.

Clinton campaign attorney represented voting group now charged with registering dead people Marc is currently the general counsel for Hillary Clinton’s presidential campaign, but he’s had plenty of other assignments for the Democrats before this. It seems as if Marc’s specialty is dealing with pesky cases involving voter registration and election fraud. One of the latest examples on his resume dealt with a voter registration group in the Buckeye State who he represented earlier this year known as the Ohio Organizing Collaborative. They were challenging the state’s new voter ID law, though their usual purpose was supposed to be going out and registering voters of all stripes to increase citizen participation in the electoral process.
Clinton Campaign Lawyer Linked to DEAD PEOPLE VOTING SCAM

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 10:36 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

www.npr.org...

I wonder if he was privy to who the REAL hackers were! lol

Its so unbelievable how Hillary is always involved somehow with all these "new Incentives"

Mod Note: Do not change candidates names as per the Terms and Conditions

15g.) Political Baiting: You will not engage in politically-charged rhetoric, politically-inspired name-calling, and related right-versus-left political bickering while Posting in any topical forum or discussion thread on the Websites. You will not alter political candidate names or party affiliations in order to insult or deride the opposition.

edit on 7/11/2016 by eriktheawful because: Removed Pol Candidate Name change violation

edit on 7/11/2016 by eriktheawful because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Shot two times in the back?

More to come as The Clinton Chronicles move
into the 21st Century, scary shady shat!

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 10:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: itsallmaya

www.npr.org...

I wonder if he was privy to who the REAL hackers were! lol

Its so unbelievable how Hillary is always involved somehow with all these "new Incentives"

Very possible...or perhaps he was in on the Bernie vote rigging.
edit on 7/11/2016 by eriktheawful because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Add this one to the "list". (I wonder if he was kin to Marc Rich of Pardongate fame...probably not.)

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 10:48 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

Sounds like a suicide to me.

People shoot themselves two times in the back to commit suicide all the time. (just ask Killary)

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 10:50 PM
link   

....or deleted files for her...

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 10:51 PM
link   
robbery gone wrong by the looks of it.
turns out guns can kill people.

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Nothing stolen.
Sounds like a 'professional' hit.

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 10:55 PM
link   
What was he doing out at 4AM early Monday morning by a shady convenience store. General rule of thumb: Never walk or hang out early am anywhere the grass is tall and a temp road sign says dead end. I'm a former Marine and would never consider it as an option.
edit on 11-7-2016 by LifeMode because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Not suspect at all.

Rich’s father, Joel I. Rich, 68, said he believes that his son was killed after resisting a robbery in which the assailant got nothing — the victim’s watch, wallet and credit cards were not taken.
- Op snip
Odd robbery to say the least.

Hope they find who did it but not holding my breath.

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 10:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: LifeMode
What was he doing out at 4AM early Monday morning by a shady convenience store. General rule of thumb: Never walk or hang out early am anywhere the grass is tall and a temp road sign says dead end.

An ambush...set up as a clandestine meeting?
A 'drop' or an exchange?
Both possibilities.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join