It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democratic National Committee staffer shot, killed in Northwest D.C.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 07:24 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Russian intelligence officer, Aleksandr Poteyev, who was sentenced for treason in absentia by Russia after blowing the cover of a spy ring in the US, has reportedly died. Moscow, however, is not confirming the news or taking the defector of its wanted list.

The death is suspicious from what i hear.

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 05:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships
Shot two times in the back?

More to come as The Clinton Chronicles move
into the 21st Century, scary shady shat!

I'm no fan of Hillary, but in The Power of Nightmares, Adam Curtis interviewed the guy who made that film and the guy claimed that he had made most of that stuff up just to smear them, or something along those lines.
edit on 13-7-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Highly possible. Very possible. Definitely possible.

It's worth considering and hopefully more information will come to light.

Another life cut short.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Not really suspicious, just a super high crime area riddled with guns that also happens to have a massive amount of guns, crimes, and murders.

Obama should get out there and make some more gun laws and speeches!

(post by projectprodigal removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 01:12 PM
link   
He was probably shot by Republicans so he couldn't help democratic voters find their voting places.

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Hillary is not even the White house yet and the death toll is starting to roll.

Yes the Clintons are good at that.

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 07:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

Hillary is not even the White house yet and the death toll is starting to roll.

Yes the Clintons are good at that.

what death roll are you talking about, please give some evidence of your claim, hillary would never jeperidize her self esteem on gaining a gold paved street to the white house, or should i say... house thanks to her whatever he is to her

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 10:01 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

Some think (with good reason) that that gold paved street to the white house you mentioned is paved with the bodies of people that knew too much or had access to information that could be detrimental to the climb up the ladder. The evidence is all over the internet if you're really interested in examining it.

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Here is a good explanation of what is going on: www.youtube.com...
Be sure to follow the links for more background!! I'm good at behavioral pattern recognition and I've seen this pattern since the Clintons came on the national political scene.

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 09:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: LifeMode
What was he doing out at 4AM early Monday morning by a shady convenience store. General rule of thumb: Never walk or hang out early am anywhere the grass is tall and a temp road sign says dead end. I'm a former Marine and would never consider it as an option.

Does this look like a ambush and planned killing?

This was not a robbery. What was the motive? Sending a message?

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 09:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Maybe Russian hacker connections.

Could be he was a drop man or bag man.

Deep cover voter fraud operative possibility.

He may have been threatening to go public with damning info on the DNC (as if there's not already enough).

That is what I am thinking. Snuffing out a loose end that knows too much like in a mafia movie.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 02:31 PM
link   
So with the recent leaks, and the planned leaks, is this too good to be a coincidence and bad timing?

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 02:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kuroodo
So with the recent leaks, and the planned leaks, is this too good to be a coincidence and bad timing?

I thank this person might be the source for the recent leak. At first i forgot about this.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Has anyone checked the emails for his name yet ?

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 08:27 AM
link   
There is a surprise - yet another suspicious death surrounding the Clintons and at a time when the guy killed was due to testify.

This comes on the back of the death of John Ashe.

On 6 October 2015, Ashe was arrested and charged, along with five others, in a criminal complaint filed by federal prosecutors in the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York, reflecting an expansion of a probe into the dealings of Macau real estate developer Ng Lap Seng. The complaint accused Ashe of using "his official position to obtain for Ng potentially lucrative investments in Antigua" as part of an alleged broader scheme to funnel more than $1 million in bribes from Chinese sources to facilitate business dealings, particularly in real estate. He died while awaiting trial.

Ng Lap Seng - interesting character that fellow....

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 10:38 AM
link   
I have been thinking for a couple of days that it seems likely there might be a connection between Seth Rich and the leak.

My guess - he knew about voter fraud, since that was the area of his expertise.
He also worked in IT, writing computer programs, so he might have access, or at least know how to access, the email files.

If he was going to blow the whistle, I imagine there are some powerful people who would be angry enough to do anything to stop him.

He might have given copies of the files to someone with instructions to send to WikiLeaks if anything happened to him.

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 11:10 AM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

I agree with your reasoning.

Seth deserves a voice and validation. His parents deserve to know what happened to him.

Things, unpleasant and disturbing things, are happening so fast it is easy for the murder of a key person to be glossed over with the tsunami of public events whirling by.

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 11:10 AM
link   
This thread has related information, including an interesting analysis of a related lawsuit:

Local activist files suit for access to exit polling data, Dead witness blocks path to truth

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 11:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jeroenske
Has anyone checked the emails for his name yet ?

I could not find his name in any of the emails - potentially removed for later?

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join