It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wikileaks offers $20k reward for information on Seth Rich's death

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+8 more 
posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 11:26 AM
link   
So, wikileaks tweeted this earlier today:

Rumors have circulated almost from the moment news hit of Seth Rich's death. Now Wikileaks have put this out there and one has to wonder if there is something more to the rumors.

Related threads:

Local activist files suit for access to exit polling data, Dead witness blocks path to truth

Democratic National Committee staffer shot, killed in Northwest D.C.

What says ATS?

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 11:30 AM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

I think that YOU should keep going with your research!
I think you could figure it out. You are so close.
You could be $20k richer, and a hero too!

edit on 8/9/16 by BlueAjah because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

I don't necessarily know that I've uncovered anything earth shattering in regards to the situation. I've dug into what can be found online (publicly available information only) and found some interesting connections between Seth Rich and "Clinton world," but as I said, none of it isn't anything that wasn't readily available to every other online Joe Schmoe.

Not to mention that I (or anyone who managed) would probably get put on the same list Rich was on; I'm sure I'm on enough lists already, don't want to be added to one that ends my life.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 11:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical
Not to mention that I (or anyone who managed) would probably get put on the same list Rich was on; I'm sure I'm on enough lists already, don't want to be added to one that ends my life.

umm.
ya, good point

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 11:54 AM
link   

You know, this makes me wonder if they have some bit of unreleased information that only needs a complimenting part to complete a picture.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 12:06 PM
link   

That he is thought to have died as a result of an attempted robbery is a bit weird, but that's what the police say, even though nothing was taken.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 12:13 PM
link   
It seems to me that Wikileaks offering a reward points to Rich being one of their sources...

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 12:16 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

Not only that, but it seems he was beaten before being shot. He was conscious and breathing when he was found, and yet was unable to make any kind of report on his attackers?

He was reportedly talking to his girlfriend at the time the incident took place. It happened around 4:20 A.M. local time, which is a very strange hour for someone to be out and about.

In the related thread regarding the lawsuit filed against Edison Media Research Inc., there is a connection illustrated to that firm and the death of a republican IT person also related to voter fraud.

Rich himself has multiple ties to the Clintons through former employers, and he was scheduled to begin working directly for the DNC in the near future.

I'm not sure if the local police are equipped to investigate where this might lead.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: AdmireTheDistance

That's what we were proposing in the links in the OP.
I think there is a strong possibility that Seth Rich was the leak, or was a part of it somehow.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 12:25 PM
link   

I wonder how a wikileaks would pay you?? bitcoins or in some digital currency way??

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Indeed, So this polling company is implicated in two deaths surrounding voter fraud.

Cliff Arnbeck's message to President Obama & Vice President Biden is related also in that the Arnbeck and Fitrakis were involved with the lawsuit in which Michael Connell was killed in a small plane crash.

Connell actually gave a deposition, which I haven't tried to find yet. There might be some clues to follow up on within his deposition if it's available anywhere.

But again, if this all leads to where it looks like it leads, I'd be a bit hesitant to go digging too deeply unless I were to take measures to remove any possibility of being connected to said digging.
edit on 9-8-2016 by jadedANDcynical because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 12:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: jhn7537

I wonder how a wikileaks would pay you?? bitcoins or in some digital currency way??

Funnel it through The Clinton Foundation???

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 12:43 PM
link   
a reply to: jhn7537

That would be wonderful. Sell 10K worth keep the rest and in a couple years youd be 100k richer. And anonymous.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 12:50 PM
link   
This has now been retweeted nearly 4k times compared to a bit over 1200 when I made the OP. news sources are picking up on the tweet by WikiLeaks but I have yet to see it appear on any of the headline aggregators.

The fact that WikiLeaks have gone this route does add a bit more to the notion that he was indeed involved with the leaks.

Note that the only camp calling it a "hack" are pro-Hillary.

Assange has noted that it was a "leak" and not a "hack," making sure to mention that they are two different things altogether.

It also makes me wonder about all of the rumors which were started over the weekend. Were they put out by Hillary's campaign in an attempt to dilute the impact of real information when it leaks?

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 12:53 PM
link   

a reply to: smurfy

Not only that, but it seems he was beaten before being shot. He was conscious and breathing when he was found, and yet was unable to make any kind of report on his attackers?

He was reportedly talking to his girlfriend at the time the incident took place. It happened around 4:20 A.M. local time, which is a very strange hour for someone to be out and about.

In the related thread regarding the lawsuit filed against Edison Media Research Inc., there is a connection illustrated to that firm and the death of a republican IT person also related to voter fraud.

Rich himself has multiple ties to the Clintons through former employers, and he was scheduled to begin working directly for the DNC in the near future.

I'm not sure if the local police are equipped to investigate where this might lead.

It would be hard to figure the for, and why. Those exit polls are fraught with ambiguity anyway, and even an inbalance can occur if say more Democrats take part in the polls than Rupublicans, although stuff like that should be adjusted anyway, along with calculations for postal votes, and the demographs of the people themsemselves.
However it would be interesting to see just exactly what this suit against Edison is about in the specifics.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 12:54 PM
link   

You know, this makes me wonder if they have some bit of unreleased information that only needs a complimenting part to complete a picture.

Otherwise...why seek anything on Seth Rich?

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Wikileaks offering money makes me think there is DEFINITELY more to Seth Rich's death than we are being told.

The only part that bothers me is it says info that leads to "conviction" of the person that murdered him...

I don't think that will ever happen.. The murderer will become the murdered if he/she becomes a liability..

I would also be worried that whoever is behind Seth's murder will set someone else up to take the fall..

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Ecuador has been under tremendous pressure to stop protecting Assange in recent days.
The DNC wants him silenced. He must have something big.

This gives even more validity to the theory of a whistle blower. Someone knew something wrong was going on and intended to leak the information for a reason. A normal hack might reveal damning information, but a purposeful leak would have been done because there IS something damaging to be known - for certain.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 01:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah
Ecuador has been under tremendous pressure to stop protecting Assange in recent days.
The DNC wants him silenced. He must have something big.

This gives even more validity to the theory of a whistle blower. Someone knew something wrong was going on and intended to leak the information for a reason. A normal hack might reveal damning information, but a purposeful leak would have been done because there IS something damaging to be known - for certain.

I'm sure they want him silenced, but I'm also sure that more than Assange likely has this upcoming leak... Meaning if something questionable happens to Assange, best believe a big leak will be soon to follow..

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: jhn7537

It seems like Assange is smart enough to have some kind of insurance policy like that.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join