It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was WikiLeaks Right? Surveillance Cam May Have Captured Murder of DNC Staffer Seth Rich

page: 1

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Sad story of Seth Rich, who was murdered in a robbery. But hold on, Jack Burkman is acting as the spokesman for the Rich family said they have evidence it was 2 men involved in the shooting. He also said there maybe surveillance footage too.

In the early morning of July 10, 2016, 27-year-old Rich was shot multiple times in his back — in what was initially reported as an attempted robbery — but nothing was stolen from him other than his life.

Appearing on the Steve Malzberg Show on NewsMax TV on Tuesday, Jack Burkman, the Republican lobbyist who is acting as a spokesman for the Rich family, discussed the fact that they now have evidence that there were two men involved in the shooting. He also revealed the possible existence of surveillance footage, uncovered by the family relentlessly canvassing the neighborhood seeking witnesses.

Wikileaks offered a reward after it gave their theory of voter fraud, and that Rich new about it and may have contributed to his murder. Rich may have been responsible for the 30,000 leaked DNC docs as well.

Rich had been employed with the DNC for two years and was the Director of Voter Expansion, leading many to theorize that perhaps he knew something about the voter fraud occurring during the primaries, and was responsible for the leak of 30,000 DNC emails to Wikileaks. The massive leak appeared to show the party conspiring against Hillary Clinton’s opponent Bernie Sanders.

The Wikileaks theory was given more attention after the controversial publisher offered up reward money for information leading to the conviction of Rich’s killer.
wearechange.org...

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 08:13 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

An interesting twist to this story indeed.

For Assange to have made such an allusion to the DNC being involved in Seth Rich's murder, Rich's parents sure seemed awfully silent.

No so silent anymore, are they?

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 08:15 PM
link   
I hope that if someone knows something about Seth Rich that they will come forward now.
Maybe some of the fear is removed.
I'm not certain if the Clinton's are less of a threat because the stakes are not as high right now, but we can hope.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 08:20 PM
link   
a reply to: ColdWisdom
The story said they are working continually to find the surveillance cam . Poor guy must have known who he was messing with. But he didn't even see it coming, caught it in the back.

For Assange to have made such an allusion to the DNC being involved in Seth Rich's murder, Rich's parents sure seemed awfully silent. No so silent anymore, are they?

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 08:23 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah
Politics is a rough game. He may very well have died leaking info....

I hope that if someone knows something about Seth Rich that they will come forward now. Maybe some of the fear is removed. I'm not certain if the Clinton's are less of a threat because the stakes are not as high right now, but we can hope.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Agreed.
I have suspected that since he was shot.
There are some threads around here with a bunch of research from that event.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

There might be more...

originally posted by: BlueAjah
a reply to: Rosinitiate

Assange tweeted a few days ago:

Who hacked the DNC over the last few years and who gave WikiLeaks their emails are two separate questions. Can journalists count to two?

Russia probably hacked the server, but I don't think they are the ones who sent the emails to Assange.
I suspect it was a whistle blower - Seth Rich.
And I suspect that what he was whistle blowing about was the rigged primary election.

This has nothing to do with Trump or Russia.
Assange is probably enjoying it, because he hates Hillary.
But, I think the timing has more to do with the death of Seth Rich.

edit on 11/22/16 by BlueAjah because: added quote

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Do you know if he is included in the official body count?

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 08:34 PM
link   

I have seen him on some, such as this one:
www.whatreallyhappened.com...

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 08:49 PM
link   

thank you

Wow I read down about 6 or seven deaths, I like the suicide using 2 different hand guns. What a world.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 09:01 PM
link   

"Rich had been employed with the DNC for two years and was the Director of Voter Expansion"

I can hear the snickering now... "LOL we'll call it 'Voter Expansion'."

Like labeling the expansion of your drug business as 'Community Enrichment'...

edit on 22-11-2016 by sageturkey because: Quotes

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 09:14 PM
link   
a reply to: sageturkey

I wonder what he took to his grave, or if wikileaks still has a lot of info?

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 10:26 PM
link   
If there was clear surveillance footage of his shooting I would reckon it would be pretty difficult to keep hidden without raising a red flag.

Even in a best case scenario where they get a positive ID from the footage they still have to track this/these persons down and get an explanation.

If there is a connection to the DNC I'm sure it has been severed by now, think Lee Harvey Oswald.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 10:35 PM
link   
a reply to: ColdWisdom

I would think if the Rich family knew who the murders were, the murders would be disposed of too.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 12:16 AM
link   
That list is just..it's incredible.
Dangerous people. It looks like at least 4 of those deaths were done by their cars 'suddenly speeding off the road' and hitting a solid object.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 09:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Starcrossd

Dangerous people, or coincidences? There are a lot of odd deaths, but how many people do politicians know and are there similar numbers for other politicians?

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Ok, this perks up my ears a bit for a couple of reasons.

I knew Burkman had added to the reward pot, but I did not know he had become a spokesman for the family. The last I knew the family had retained the services of a Brad Bauman, whom I posted about in one of the threads BlueAjah linked; the meat of that post:

The Pastorum Group is a full-service communications and political strategy firm specializing in crisis operations, strategic planning, digital engagement, media relations and coalition building for progressive clients. TPG leverages our experience and deep ties with the progressive community and elected officials to create meaningful social change.

Media Release(direct .pdf link)

This guy usually deals on the big stage of election campaigns.

And here's this:

— BRAD BAUMAN and JOSH COHEN’s new firm: “The Pastorum Group (TPG), a new full-service communications firm working for progressive candidates, clients and causes opened its doors in Washington, D.C. today.” Cohen is an SEIU, DNC and OFA alum. Bauman is the former executive director of the Congressional Progressive Caucus. Tory Brown is a principal who previously worked for Media Matters and In the Public Interest and Managing Principal Michelle Coyle served as VP at Rising Tide Interactive. politi.co...

And lookie here:

Before launching the new communications firm that works with progressive candidates, The Pastorum Group, with three other partners—Josh Cohen, Brad Bauman and Tory Brown—this past January, Edwards acted as vice president for Rising Tide Interactive, where her chief mission was securing Hillary Clinton the title of first female president of the United States.

Michele Coyle Edwards: A Colorful Profile in Courage

So here we have a democratic strategist originally hired to be the spokesperson for the family and in your article, it has become a republican lobbyist?

From your source:

Burkman has also offered an additional $100,000 in reward money, adding to the $25,000 reward offered by the DC Metropolitan Police Department, $20,000 offered by WikiLeaks, and additional $20,000 reward pledged by popular author Mike Cernovich through the journalism crowdfunding platform WeSearchr. In total, there is over $165,000 in reward money — but still, no suspects have been named.

That kind of money would make any number of street rats (whom is presumably responsible for the robbery turned murder) stick their heads up. Especially if they thought they could reduce any heat headed their way.

If Rich's death was done by a professional(s), then no investigation the local P.D. would ever be able to determine with any certainty whom the responsible part(ies) is(are).

Seth Rich was ideally placed to have come across the information surrounding vote rigging and certainly could have secreted out the means to obtain, if not the actual information of, the DNC leaks.

He had multiple connections to the Clintons and was, by all accounts, an honorable man who would not have been able to sit idly by and do nothing while he watched the democratic process suborned.
edit on 23-11-2016 by jadedANDcynical because: added link to ATS post

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 10:27 AM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

Very nice post, thank you.

The honorable part may have been the problem.

He had multiple connections to the Clintons and was, by all accounts, an honorable man who would not have been able to sit idly by and do nothing while he watched the democratic process suborned.

top topics

join