It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BBC Reporting China Fears US-North Korea Conflict Any Moment...

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 05:04 PM
link   
This isn't the bbc reporting like they did in 01' is it?

They reported a building had collapsed, while it was still standing in the background, but it did fall into it's own footprint just mere minutes later.

Maybe it's already happened and they are late to the show, but playing fill in while the 'real' news reports are crafted?

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 05:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: loveguy
This isn't the bbc reporting like they did in 01' is it?

They reported a building had collapsed, while it was still standing in the background, but it did fall into it's own footprint just mere minutes later.

Maybe it's already happened and they are late to the show, but playing fill in while the 'real' news reports are crafted?

I mean...SMH!

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 05:06 PM
link   
a reply to: jafo1973

None of those things have anything to do with North Korea though either.

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 05:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Jonjonj

I see I should have put the /sarcasm thing there huh?

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 05:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm

None of those things have anything to do with North Korea though either.

True, not yet, but it is the reason we are so quick to use force.

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Lol yes perhaps huge in the sense of numerous unfed 130 lb. Men wearing their big brothers uniforms...is that what you mean by a huge north korean military?

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 05:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Look2theSacredHeart
a reply to: one4all

Are there any racial or cultural tensions between Koreans and the Chinese? If not, I think Chinese takeover of NK is the solution.

There was World War II, plus the difference between Capitalism and Communism, not forgetting the Korean War where millions died.

Originally the land that forms North and South Korea were part of Japan. At the end of World War II, the land was seized and partitioned between Russia and the West. Russia and the USA, didn't want the other to have full control of the peninsula. North Korea became under control of Communism, South Korea became under control of Western Capitalism. In the 1950's North Korea was aided and supported to invade South Korea. This kicked off the Korean war.
The Kim dynasty has ruled over the country for over 60 years.

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 05:17 PM
link   
I was wondering if US really want to take out the NK leader , why not use the alien tech ?
Or is it the consequences they are worried about !?

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 05:18 PM
link   
I will be shocked if we use a nuke.

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 05:20 PM
link   

We're quick to use force because we are a hyper violent culture with a love of war and weapons. We're also have a narcissistic and sociopaths for leadership which we seem to worship.

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 05:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: TruthxIsxInxThexMist
Do you think the US would drop a Hiroshima again? this time on Pyongyang? That Hiroshima one was a fck up of a bomb. I wouldn't want to be anywhere near a bomb like that.

IMO, it would be in bad taste to drop a nuke to prevent nukes...

Now in response to a nuke, "Katy-bar-the=door!"

Either there will be coup or an agreement not to test and dismantle. If neither, it looks as if he will get hit hard and fast; then China will move in with boots. But I imagine, not until after a long air, surface and subsurface campaign by the United States.

The thousands and thousands of artillery placements (fixed and mobile) pointed at Seoul could be the worst.

As a thought, this is a prelude to Iran

mg

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 05:32 PM
link   
a reply to: elysiumfire

The 175,000 Chinese troops on the border are most likely intended to be used to negotiate and maintain a DMZ between a North Korea being occupied by South Korea after the US has finished flushing Kim Jong Un down the toilet. Hell, Trump and Xi may have even bartered some manner of joint venture by which North Korea is overseen by a combination of Chinese and South Korean peace keepers.

The entire reason China has bristled at any effort to bring NK into the geopolitical 21st Century is their status as a buffer between China and Seoul. If the United States could successfully negotiate a mechanism by which the government of South Korea isn't encamped due south of China's border, China would almost certainly admit they're as sick of the Kim lineage's horsecrap as the rest of the civilized world is.

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 05:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Stormdancer777

That would be something .

To me, there isn't going to be any war ,unless US tries to invade/ drop a missile and so forth. These critical times will get into normal ,as the time passes by.

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 05:36 PM
link   
a reply to: elysiumfire

Personally I think it's true.

I don't think the Chinese buildup on the border is coincidence.

I don't think the cruise missile strikes in Syria were a response, they were a test.

I don't think the MOAB dropped in Afghanistan was an operation, it was a test.

I don't think the announcement of seal team 6 training in SK was a coincidence.

I think more than just the carrier group has been sent to the Korean peninsula, lots of subs.

I really feel the US will attack NK before the end of the month, if you believe in god...pray for South Koreans.
edit on 14-4-2017 by Vector99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 05:36 PM
link   
I'm gonna spread a bit of "off topic" Peace and love to this post.

Peace and love brothers and sisters.. lets all work together to make the world we live in a happy place.
Peace to your neighbors next door, and love to your neighbors in other far away countries.
Amen and Happy Easter.

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 05:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Simon1967

Quotes peace and love whilst another maniac is building nuclear weapons of greater power and more reliable delivery systems despite being told not to by the world.

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 05:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Simon1967
I'm gonna spread a bit of "off topic" Peace and love to this post.

Peace and love brothers and sisters.. lets all work together to make the world we live in a happy place.
Peace to your neighbors next door, and love to your neighbors in other far away countries.
Amen and Happy Easter.

Absolutely.

Would just like to share a thought. Well, there is a statement from a book, The Alien Interview , which is allegedly interviewd by Matilda Macelroy. It says the word Amun/Amen was the name of a secret society within the Old Empire.There were known as the Brothers of serpants, and as Priest of Amun in Egypt, which the Christians still says , representing the interest of Old Empire.

I wonder if we are really depicting the true meaning of Amen.,especially when trying to bring peace and love.

edit on 14-4-2017 by AsianStellar because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-4-2017 by AsianStellar because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 06:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Forensick

Am i a maniac for wanting peace and love... guess i'm just a 'lil snowflake libtard, oh but hold on a minute it was libtard Hitlary that was going to bring on WW3.

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 06:01 PM
link   
china needs to deal with it.....knowing murica if they bombed nk into nothing.. they would want to set up their puppet leader.... and china would never let that happen.. NK is a buffer, and china wants to keep that buffer

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 06:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: SaturnFX
I wonder how south korea feels about it.

I've been wondering how South Korea is dealing with all the renewed attention to the tension.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join