It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BBC Reporting China Fears US-North Korea Conflict Any Moment...

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 08:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: kamatty
Its a good thing they are reporting that. The bbc is full of s@#t. Whatever they say its normally the opposite of what actually is.

What, because they used a direct quote from the Chinese foreign minister?

On Friday, China's Foreign Minister Wang Yi warned that "conflict could break out at any moment", adding that if war occurred there could be no winner.

Is that full of s@#t? Don't you like media actually using direct quotes instead of using their own opinion only?

Grow up.

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 09:12 AM
link   
a reply to: elysiumfire

I think many of us have speculated with varying degrees of accuracy why China has amassed 175,000 troops along its border with North Korea,

a reply to: burdman30ott6

The 175,000 Chinese troops on the border are most likely intended to be used to negotiate and maintain a DMZ between a North Korea being occupied by South Korea after the US has finished flushing Kim Jong Un down the toilet.

Or to prevent the untold numbers of refugees escaping a smoldering NK and into China.

We've seen something similar play out on the world stage, with none too positive results.

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 10:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: elysiumfire
The BBC is reporting China stating concerns that a conflict between US and North Korea might break out at any moment...

www.bbc.co.uk...

I think many of us have speculated with varying degrees of accuracy why China has amassed 175,000 troops along its border with North Korea, but China is showing greater concerns regarding a potential military conflict opening up between the US and North Korea. Either another nuclear or long-range missile test could draw a military strike from the US who has sent a carrier fleet to monitor the actions of North Korea.

My concern is how China will react to a US strike on Kim Jong-un's dictatorship. North Korea (as the BBC report states) has served a purpose for China, acting like a buffer zone between Chinese and American militaries. The removal of Kim Jong-un would open up China's eastern border uncomfortably, and although many see the Chinese troops as being on the border to deal with refugees, 175,000 is way too many required for such a task.

I still maintain that China will not want American or South Korean forces in North Korea. I don't believe they will be too bothered if Kim Jong-un and his generals are taken out, but I do believe that if he is taken out, or in the least considerably weakened, those Chinese troops will move into North Korea and seek to take control of the capital Pyongyang, and to stabilise the country to that of the Chinese model.

I think they will want to control the North Korean side of the de-militarized zone between the South and North Korea's, and to quickly set up a new more stable and sane North Korean military structure to control their side. I would posit there are elements in North Korea who also want rid of Kim Jong-un and all his regime, so they too, will be activated, and attempt a coup.

However, if the US strike at Kim Jong-un, the expectation is that he will seek to draw as much of the oriental area into the conflict, and will probably launch against South Korea and Japan, something China will not want to see occur. Kim Jong-un will certainly launch against the US fleet, so there may well be a number of American casualties and fatalities?

Could this lead to WW3? No, I don't think it will. Kim Jong-un has been a thorn in China's side just as much as he has been to the rest of the world.

How about we make this simple. Tell China that we are going to strike unless they wish to take control of North Korea. Unseat the government and become a "Provence" (lack of a better term) of China. Stabilize the country, produce some income and offer peace and prosperity to the people. The US will then back off, South Korea and Japan will be safe and we can call it a day.

I'm aware China "could be" an enemy, but a political solution such as this seems a no-brainer. Take a vicious little area and make it something we can deal with peacefully. Hell...China is looking for more room...why not?

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 10:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Jonjonj

Very powerful

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 11:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015
Wasn't there a time when shooting weapons and dropping bombs was the very last resort?????

The world is insane. You people are out of your minds to be this much afraid of any country let alone North Korea.

Now you have a more smarter Un. Un doesn't want to lose power. Technically it is inevitable until the NK elites are out of the way and South Korean needs stop being US puppy and man up like China.

This is why China still stands today. Chinese are much smarter when it comes to Warfare and brainwashing. They are not as evil compare to US secret MK ultra. They are not as stupid. Long history of fighting ninjas have allow them to fight infiltration unlike Koreans who keep failing against Japan. I happen to know there is going to be a lot of friendly fire that will probably cause WW3. If not, expect US jets to be shot down from Chinese side because US refusal to do joint command exercises unlike what happen in Iraq when they bomb the Brits.

This is why it is more scarier than middle east. You have China/Russia will come in. Now one has yet bombed China before. NK is more technologically stronger than Middle East and have a stronger army. If US does drop a MOAB bomb on NK expect massive world wide rage.

#1 Rule is never piss off China. Even the Southeast Asian countries know this.

Many things can happen in this conflict.
1. False flag attacks from US side such as friendly fires. If it don't look NK to you, then don't fire at all. Chinese Jets are totally different looking than NK.
2. Drop big bombs like MOAB, which would be too big for its own good and probably will kill some allies unnecessarily.
3. Nukes being used such as Tactical nukes. Which will radiate the place. This not only pisses off China, but also South Korea trying to take land back. The world will also be pissed because China war can't be covered up easily especially when Russia is there to help. Any western news cover up will just make the West is against the world. They wouldn't like that.
4. We all know US is still possibly using depleted Uranuim. So that is a danger to South Korean allies. More poison being used.
edit on 16-4-2017 by makemap because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-4-2017 by makemap because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Its a good thing they are reporting that. The bbc is full of s@#t. Whatever they say its normally the opposite of what actually is.

You're completely wrong. Stop eating up everything Donnie tweets.

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 01:05 PM
link   

You're joking right? Even CNN mocks the idea of NK launching anything. LOL
www.cnn.com...

I'd much rather have North Korean refugees here than the ones currently coming into Canada. Atleast they look like they try to be sharply dressed and clean.

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: fencesitter85

You're completely wrong. Stop eating up everything Donnie tweets.

Whos donnie? the only tweets in this house come from the birds that nest behind the guttering.

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 02:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Misterlondon

The bbc is one of the more reliable sources out there.. They do not usually cover stories unless there is some legitimacy in it.

THE BBC ARE RELIABLE?
They are a Tory, Royal Family, James Bond style mouthpiece.

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 09:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeAreAWAKE

originally posted by: elysiumfire
The BBC is reporting China stating concerns that a conflict between US and North Korea might break out at any moment...

www.bbc.co.uk...

I think many of us have speculated with varying degrees of accuracy why China has amassed 175,000 troops along its border with North Korea, but China is showing greater concerns regarding a potential military conflict opening up between the US and North Korea. Either another nuclear or long-range missile test could draw a military strike from the US who has sent a carrier fleet to monitor the actions of North Korea.

My concern is how China will react to a US strike on Kim Jong-un's dictatorship. North Korea (as the BBC report states) has served a purpose for China, acting like a buffer zone between Chinese and American militaries. The removal of Kim Jong-un would open up China's eastern border uncomfortably, and although many see the Chinese troops as being on the border to deal with refugees, 175,000 is way too many required for such a task.

I still maintain that China will not want American or South Korean forces in North Korea. I don't believe they will be too bothered if Kim Jong-un and his generals are taken out, but I do believe that if he is taken out, or in the least considerably weakened, those Chinese troops will move into North Korea and seek to take control of the capital Pyongyang, and to stabilise the country to that of the Chinese model.

I think they will want to control the North Korean side of the de-militarized zone between the South and North Korea's, and to quickly set up a new more stable and sane North Korean military structure to control their side. I would posit there are elements in North Korea who also want rid of Kim Jong-un and all his regime, so they too, will be activated, and attempt a coup.

However, if the US strike at Kim Jong-un, the expectation is that he will seek to draw as much of the oriental area into the conflict, and will probably launch against South Korea and Japan, something China will not want to see occur. Kim Jong-un will certainly launch against the US fleet, so there may well be a number of American casualties and fatalities?

Could this lead to WW3? No, I don't think it will. Kim Jong-un has been a thorn in China's side just as much as he has been to the rest of the world.

How about we make this simple. Tell China that we are going to strike unless they wish to take control of North Korea. Unseat the government and become a "Provence" (lack of a better term) of China. Stabilize the country, produce some income and offer peace and prosperity to the people. The US will then back off, South Korea and Japan will be safe and we can call it a day.

I'm aware China "could be" an enemy, but a political solution such as this seems a no-brainer. Take a vicious little area and make it something we can deal with peacefully. Hell...China is looking for more room...why not?

Great post.

Denny

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 08:38 AM
link   
a reply to: proximo

That's what I keep saying. Pacifism isn't going to make this better.

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 12:52 PM
link   
It seems that one carrier group is not enough pacifism.

www.pravdareport.com...

Two more are on the way.

Three carriers off the coast and whatever is on the ground in SK.

Us forces in Japan are close enough too.

Is the clock about to run out for Mr.Kim?

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 01:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: draoicht

Maybe.

But ya gotta be real careful cornering badgers.

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 03:33 PM
link   
draoicht:

It seems that one carrier group is not enough pacifism. Two more are on the way. Three carriers off the coast and whatever is on the ground in SK. US forces in Japan are close enough too.

www.pravdareport.com...

With the recent failed missile test and the belligerent confirmation in a BBC interview that NK will continue testing missiles, these extra carrier groups signal that Kim Jong-un is about to get a smart cruise-butty for breakfast pretty soon.

Knock on door.
Kim Jong-un: "Ah, who is it?
"Telegram for Mr Jong-un from Mr Trump."
Kim Jong-un: "Can You wead it, pweese, What it say?"
BOOM!

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 03:37 PM
link   
a reply to: makemap

Option number 5 is a nice and clean assassination of Kim Jong.

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Ats hiccup
edit on 4/17/2017 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 04:10 PM
link   

It's time to negotiate directly with the North Korean leader.

There can be no war.

North Korea has the 3rd largest standing army in the world and 1000's and 1000's of missiles.

A conventional war would be a conflagration and any use of nuclear weapons in modern warfare would be a bad precedent.

Pray for peace and that the North Korean leader can be brought to his senses and in the process get the sanctions lifted and join the international community.

edit on 17-4-2017 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Why is Hawaii activating emergency plans for an attack from North Korea?

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 04:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: alphabetaone

originally posted by: draoicht

Maybe.

But ya gotta be real careful cornering badgers.

Yes, it's time to give him an out. >

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 06:58 PM
link   
AnkhMorpork:

Yes, it's time to give him an out.

Fact is, he has had a way out for many years, and he now has very little time to accept the terms and conditions required of him.

You will notice the pieces are being put into place, the machinery oiled and readied, even the media are reporting the inevitable, because that is the new way to inform the public. The intentions of government are not telegraphed by the government to the public, the government's puppet mouthpieces relate it all in a series of fake (to prime you) and real news, so you don't really know what is going in the world. It is obfuscation on a global scale.

Once they are ready, they will hit him, and he will retaliate as the first missile is launched. How China and Russia react is anybody's guess, but logically, you would not think them to interject unless nukes are used. One of his missiles can hit most of Europe, but I should think he will focus on South Korea and Japan and the carrier fleets, which he can hit.

If Jong-un attacked the fleet with a nuke, and he was nuked in return, I should think it will escalate a nuclear exchange between the various actors in the theatre. It is this escalation which could occur quite rapidly. Do all nuclear-armed countries launch as a matter of course, a use them or lose them scenario, or do you think they can afford to wait to see what happens? Obviously, mainland America will be hit, and Americans will experience first hand the shock and awe they gave Saddam. No more attacking other countries with impunity...not this time.

Another NK missile test will not be tolerated...so open war.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join