It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BBC Reporting China Fears US-North Korea Conflict Any Moment...

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 06:18 PM
link   
I don't care who takes it over, SK, China, whoever as long as it's not us .

I want the North Koreans to know what's like to be able to think again, and uh, shop and eat and stuff. Learn to be happy.

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 06:45 PM
link   
A flight near the North Korean border took an 8000 ft dive from 41,000 ft in the last hour.
Probably just avoiding weather.

www.radarbox24.com...

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Cauliflower

or just scheduled descent before approach procedure

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 06:50 PM
link   
a reply to: iTruthSeeker

I checked flightradar a couple of days ago and saw a couple of flights to China.
Now it seems everybody is avoiding NK like it's got syphilis.

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 06:57 PM
link   
I kinda feel like lil kim is just doing things for a response. the old "oh, you think I'm a ass? then imma act like a ass." coupled with some "dance cowboy, dance!" just to see how the world responds to his banana-ism. I picture him sitting in the tub, giggling because everybody had North Korea on the lips.
WE ARE NOT above being played like fools.

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 07:00 PM
link   
a reply to: elysiumfire

In other words they don't want an y American puppet in NK.

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 07:16 PM
link   

So does all this happen before the South Korean election or after?

Wonder where the election will lean for the South if China gets the North.

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 07:17 PM
link   
North Korea TV Livestream Of "Day Of The Sun" Celebrations

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 07:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

In other words they don't want an y American puppet in NK.

They have grown used to their russian/chinese old cold war puppet.

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 07:51 PM
link   
The celebration broadcast just went dead. I have to say, that's a little disconcerting.

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 08:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Daalder
a reply to: iTruthSeeker

I checked flightradar a couple of days ago and saw a couple of flights to China.
Now it seems everybody is avoiding NK like it's got syphilis.

They are keeping the transponder tracking information (over north Korea) off line.

flightaware.com...

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 08:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777
I will be shocked if we use a nuke.

Me too. I'd think Trump would probably drop 50 to 60 in varying yields. Enough at least to completely destroy North Korea's conventional artillery capabilities that are aimed at a peaceful city of over 10 Million people. An amount of artillery so great that it can erase all life in an entire square kilometer every 5 to 6 seconds until they run out of rounds.

That fat little warmonger in the north has asked for it. I hope Trump gives it to him in spades.

Strategic US forces know exactly what to do with our nuclear weaponry. I wouldn't worry about them causing a single US or South Korean casualty. Taking out the whole of North Korea could be accomplished in less than 10 minutes ... just like that ... Keep in mind that there have been well over 500 nuclear detonations. On top of that we've seen meltdowns in Chernobyl and Fukushima. Not pretty, but not the end of all life on the planet.

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 09:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears
i never thought about him launching on south korea or japan.

thats bumming me out...

i know they have a large army but i didnt think they had any real capabilities as far as attacking the US and the fleet.

i know nothing about war strategy and arm capabilities.

A korean friend of mine told me that when she was growing up there were several times when they were hunkered down in their home convinced that bombs were definitely about to fall and their world was coming to an end.

It was quite traumatic for her.

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 11:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: METACOMET
The celebration broadcast just went dead. I have to say, that's a little disconcerting.

Very interesting indeed. NK always wants to show their military might on special occasions

Des

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 01:08 AM
link   
Nothing I like better than some WW3 doom and gloom talk . It has been going to happen since the 50s at least per some folks over the years. Nuthin yet

Lil Kimmie Boy just ramping up his tripe in hopes the world will get off his case.
A poker game , he has nothing and trying a major bluff , again
Epic Fail

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 01:45 AM
link   
Or we could push all the way to North Korea's northern border knocking back everything standing in our way and claim North Korea and South as one again and let South Korea rule.

China could put up a fight over that but they wouldn't want to risk a war with the U.S.

But I don't see it going down like that.

This is how I see it going down.

The U.S. unleashes a rain of bombs and missiles. Lil Kim launches missiles at South Korea's capital Sole (sp?) and other major South Korean cities in an attempt to cause as much death as possible. They may even try to get off a nuke or two. The U.S. bombing campaign quickly devastates the NK regime.

Large swaths of the NK military surrender. The NK regime and any noteworthy offensive capabilities they have crumbles in les than two weeks. China invades from the north for a quick land grab. The U.S. and China begin negotiations. I think the U.S. would obviously go for a reunited Korea. China would want that little island they've been building recognized, and who knows if they would let the reunion happen.

Oooorrrr China may just sit at their border to make sure no refugees cross and just let South Korea and the U.S. do their thing and let the reunion happen. Who knows.

Is there any experts weighing in on this?

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 06:51 AM
link   
I think it important to recognise that China will want to seek a stable North Korea as soon as possible. The islands they have built in disputed waters will not be up for negotiation. The compromise here will have been set by Trump who would like nothing more (on behalf of the American military and South Korea and Japan) than to be rid of the Kim Jong-un regime, and to see the people of North Korea freed from Jong-un's shackles.

South and North Korea will not be united. China will not want that, but I am sure the Chinese leaders would want to see the North Korean people establish a more stable system of self-governance based on the Chinese model. For China and the rest of the world, this will be a vast improvement and help to lessen any threats in that region and establish a more stable peace.

If Kim Jong-un and his regime is taken out, China will certainly move in and organise new leadership from elements who are against Jung-un. America will not look upon China too kindly if they simply move in to 'land grab', if they did that, we would in all high probability see WW3. Trump is eyeing the prospect of freeing the North Korean people (whether they want it or not) from the military dictatorship they are under.

The way I see it, the recent talks between America and China would have established a plan of action and timetable to take out Kim Jong-un and for Chinese troops to move in and stabilise the country, and after a set period (in years) withdraw Chinese troops back to China. Eventually, the future could see the de-militarised zone between South and North Korea dismantled, and see the sharing of both business and industry between the two countries. A more stable and industrious North Korea would benefit the world, as will the cooperative endeavour between America and China.

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 07:32 AM
link   
The Kim dynasty needs to be ended now before it is too late.

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 07:41 AM
link   
a reply to: missed_gear

I've watched some stuff on skynews with reporters being allowed in to report and the people seemed like they liked the living standards! Maybe they were just scared to say anything against Jung-Un??

In any case, I don't think inocent people need to die just because of their Leaders Arrogance/Ignorance.

If Jung-U is as he is then i think it's best to just take him out and any cose personel with same views!

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 07:56 AM
link   
A lot of well known news channels are reporting and I thought all this was a bit of bluff to start off with. Events are however very unpredictable and can change at any moment. If the likes of BBC news and Sky News are reporting this in the UK then I'm suspecting some thing is up and Mr Trump has an ace up his sleeve.

It's quite possible that NK are going to have there arses handed to them 'if' they conduct a nuclear missile test. That could be the US will shoot it down to send a message to NK. What happens after that is any ones guess.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join