It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

London attacker was British born and known to MI5

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 10:02 AM
link   
a reply to: LoneWrecche

Malls?

Australians don't call them malls.

I think, now, that you're just a lying troll.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 10:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Advantage

You're completely missing what I'm saying.

Bugger.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 10:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus

Oh this is precious. You have aboriginal family you say? Aborigines, a group of people that have been marginalised, mistreated and maligned for decades by westerners...and here's you with the same bigoted view towards Muslims.

What a hypocrite you are!!!

Say no more, I now know what kind of "person" I'm dealing with here. You're a joke.

You just revealed yourself!

Im indigenous as well.. in the US... but I sure as hell know an invasion and dangerous ideology when I see one. Its one of the reasons I am a minority. I know, people like you think the indigenous are a joke and are not to voice their opinions on things.. particularly when they differ from yours.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Oh this is precious. You have aboriginal family you say? Aborigines, a group of people that have been marginalised, mistreated and maligned for decades by westerners...and here's you with the same bigoted view towards Muslims.

What a hypocrite you are!!!

Say no more, I now know what kind of "person" I'm dealing with here. You're a joke.

You're the #ing bigot saying MY family has been marginalised. They are well adjusted and achieving people.

Screw you and your left wing social justice crap... now I know not to respond to you, too.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Malls?

Australians don't call them malls.

I think, now, that you're just a lying troll.

Hay Street Mall.

Some West Aussie you are, Chad.

Go back to the galleria.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 10:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

Give it up Chad. you've shown who and what you really are.

No one will take you seriously now. not on this thread.

Give an SJW an inch, they take the entire lot, and hang themselves.

CX

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Khalid Masood is now being named as the attacker.

CX.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 10:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: CX
Khalid Masood is now being named as the attacker.

CX.

Gotta guess he's a Buddhist with a name like that

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 10:44 AM
link   

...an ISIS statement said: 'The attacker yesterday in front of the British Parliament in London was a soldier of the Islamic State executing the operation in response to calls to target citizens of coalition nations.'

the deeper motivation may very well be each Individuals Calling to help create the 'Chaos' required So that the Mahdi will come to restore Islam to complete control of the whole world.

IS-ISIS is in the process of de-centralizing their Army of Fighters...from the middle east, to the western coalition nations fighting in Muslim majority regions of the world.

the practice of radical-extremist Jihad is the core issue which needs to be addressed

edit on rd31149028389023442017 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 10:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: St Udio

...an ISIS statement said: 'The attacker yesterday in front of the British Parliament in London was a soldier of the Islamic State executing the operation in response to calls to target citizens of coalition nations.'

the deeper motivation may very well be each Individuals Calling to help create the 'Chaos' required So that the Mahdi will come to restore Islam to complete control of the whole world.

IS-ISIS is in the process of de-centralizing their Army of Fighters...from the middle east, to the western coalition nations fighting in Muslim majority regions of the world.

the practice of radical-extremist Jihad is the core issue which needs to be addressed

Wish I could give you more than one star, Udio! I was barking about the Caliphate and trying to explain it several years ago.. it has not really sunk in to some heads.. yet.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 11:02 AM
link   

The way things are going the whole of Europe will soon be indigenous .....

Germany, Sweden, France, UK, Italy, Netherlands, Belgium ...........

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 11:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: eletheia

The way things are going the whole of Europe will soon be indigenous .....

Germany, Sweden, France, UK, Italy, Netherlands, Belgium ...........

No they wont be indigenous, but they will live like my family does. Im actually not joking. Im Blackfeet and both of my parents were born on rez.. reservation. If the peoples of these countries dont get their heads in the game, theyll be beaten like my own ancestors were... by a religiously zealous war against the existing population. Hitler loved hte idea of reservations.. he patterned his concentration camps after them and spoke several times concerning it. Let these poeple who hate you so much and feel you are so beneath them get in with more numbers... welcome to minorityhood and death of your culture and people.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 11:21 AM
link   
While typing my last post this huge advert appeared at the top of my screen, now

I'm good at blanking out adverts and I never click on to them, but this one said in

huge letters

**EUROPE IS DOOMED** with click for further info.

Wonder if this is some sort of premonition ?

edit on 23-3-2017 by eletheia because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Today March 23rd at 1.30pm

*Copycat Attack in Antwerp Belgium*

www.thesun.co.uk...

I wonder how much coverage that is going to get

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: eletheia

My friend Stewart and his wife, Amira, and their little baby girl, rather put paid to the notion that people from outside our society do not integrate.

They do, its just that they are not a news story, because they are not scandalous, murderous or dangerous. They are simply loving people.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 11:50 AM
link   

No one is suggesting that one man can do these things.

But I am suggesting that we, collectively, DO have the power to bring government to a standstill, force its members to do the bidding of the people, when our honour is at stake. Yes, we absolutely have that power. All it takes is for the majority of people to refuse to go about their normal business, until or unless the government takes heed of our instructions to it, those being:

Government does not have the permission of the people to do in their name, that which might dishonour them, or their ancestors.

Government does not have the permission of the people, to hide things for the sake of convenience and appearances, under the guise of national security.

Government does not have the permission of the people to spy on them without probable cause in each and every specific case.

Government does not have the right to be immune from the sort of morality that the majority of people live by, either by choice, or in order to comply with the law.

Government does not have the right to perform behaviours which will make us more enemies than those actions kill or otherwise remove.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 11:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit

No one is suggesting that one man can do these things.

But I am suggesting that we, collectively, DO have the power to bring government to a standstill, force its members to do the bidding of the people, when our honour is at stake. Yes, we absolutely have that power. All it takes is for the majority of people to refuse to go about their normal business, until or unless the government takes heed of our instructions to it, those being:

Government does not have the permission of the people to do in their name, that which might dishonour them, or their ancestors.

Government does not have the permission of the people, to hide things for the sake of convenience and appearances, under the guise of national security.

Government does not have the permission of the people to spy on them without probable cause in each and every specific case.

Government does not have the right to be immune from the sort of morality that the majority of people live by, either by choice, or in order to comply with the law.

Government does not have the right to perform behaviours which will make us more enemies than those actions kill or otherwise remove.

I agree! You should start a movement... and storm the ramparts.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 12:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit

My friend Stewart and his wife, Amira, and their little baby girl, rather put paid to the notion that people from outside our society do not integrate.

They do, its just that they are not a news story, because they are not scandalous, murderous or dangerous. They are simply loving people.

There is always an exception to the rule.

However if every one intergrated like your friend we wouldn't get the herding

together in cultural settlements of them and us.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 12:30 PM
link   
a reply to: eletheia

Historically speaking, that sort of thing has far more to do with governments and how they house people who have nowhere to go, than it does to do with choices made by individuals from within communities.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 02:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
Theresa May has just confirmed that the perpetrator of yesterdays cowardly attack was British born and had been previously known to security services , once again a Brit has attacked Britain and the attack was not , as some would like to think , related to immigration.

The perpetrator may not have been an immigrant but that doesn't mean he wasn't influenced by an immigrant. He may have been radicalised by an immigrant at a mosque, school or in his neighborhood. None of us know for sure and we probably won't get to know either, unless they say he was radicalised online.

You could also argue that because of the high levels of immigration we have had over the past decade, there is less opportunity for young people to get a job, a house or have a sense of purpose in life, which could also be contributing to them following that evil path. And please don't take that as me sympathising with them in any way, I am most certainly not.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join