It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

London attacker was British born and known to MI5

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 07:55 AM
link   
Here goes my view.

He was British born, but never British.

The path to radicalisation starts in the home and/or the mosque. People radicalise. It's all quite sophisticated, but takes a degree of gullibility or mental deficiency to go from civilised to uncivilised!

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 07:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Apparently ISIS=Islam

Must have been pay day for the rednecks and they managed to buy themselves some internet credits.

ACA was used as a "source" too..

ISIS means Islamic State. The meaning is in the word. It could not be more plainly in sight yet is eluding liberal politically correct minds.

What a joke we have become. No wonder it is so easy for them to hurt us whenever they want to. Our guard is down like this:

Have you ever heard of "doublethink". Read up on it, man.

edit on 23-3-2017 by Revolution9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 08:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: paraphi
Here goes my view.

He was British born, but never British.

The path to radicalisation starts in the home and/or the mosque. People radicalise. It's all quite sophisticated, but takes a degree of gullibility or mental deficiency to go from civilised to uncivilised!

Nail on the head.

Not a Brit in any way at all outside of the cold legalese of what passport he carried.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 08:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Revolution9

You are asleep. They know you are and are taking total advantage of that. You think they are powerless and that somehow everything will be okay if we just carry on stiff upper lip political correctness.

I am neither asleep nor political correct , there is a problem but it is a problem we have largely brought upon ourselves.

If we do not act, in one and two generations' time our lives will be totally ruled by angst and fear of our neighbor and we will all be potential targets of violent extremism, not just poor old long suffering London, Paris and New York.

And how should we act against Britons killing Britons ?
This isn't new , I remember the dark days of the IRA attacks on our mainland , different religion same result ... dead civilians and security services personnel.

Stupid is as stupid does, said Forest's Ma.

I agree with that , I've seen much stupid on this site in recent months mainly from people who don't know what they're talking about just reacting to knee jerk commentators in the press and media.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 08:22 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Would it make a difference if we start pouring loads of resources and opportunity their way, giving the disaffected 2nd generation dude kid glove treatment because we been so howwid to him, or he will murder us in cold blood?

You bet it would. It will lift he and his god up high at the expense of the others. It will give him POWER and open up British life to him over and above the others who are not getting the extra help and manufactured opportunity in their favor.

No other immigrant people do this to us. Do you hear the Christian black man saying he hates you and wants to kill you? Does the Jewish man come here to bring up his sons to slay you? Nope. See, their is a difference. You bet I am discriminating. Sorry, I am sick of the control freaks thinking they can make a robot of MY TONGUE, MY THOUGHTS and FEELINGS!

edit on 23-3-2017 by Revolution9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 08:22 AM
link   
a reply to: rockintitz

First of all, the individual may be British born, but that does not mean that they will not have relations, friends and the like, in other places around the world. In fact, it is entirely probable that he does.

Second, one does not need to be connected to a particular place, to recognise and have some solidarity with those who are under appalling and inexplicable threat, from major military powers far in excess of those bought to bare by the nations, individuals, and groups with which Britain and America CLAIM to be at war (I say claim to be at war, because we all know that this is simply a proxy war against Russia and its allies, an effort to deny them footholds and collaborators on the world stage, both politically and financially, not to mention make a boat load of money into the bargain).

Now, you couple that with being targeted over the internet by recruiters or simply having access to propaganda over the web , and you have a serious situation on your hands, because solidarity with suffering can often cause people to act against what they see (not without some legitimate reason to do so, although not the ones that stem from radical Islam of course) as being an inhuman and evil powerstructure, which seems bent on murder without just cause.

As people have stated here today, though no one is saying that the death and harm besides caused to British citizens yesterday was any less wrong than it is, the sheer numbers speak for themselves. How many utterly innocent Muslims, unconnected to terror except by being as much of a victim of it as those people who died yesterday were, do you suppose have been killed, vapourised entirely by military action from the US and the UK over the last twenty years? How many orphans have been made? How many entire family units wiped clean from the record of history, do you suppose? Because I have seen entire cities smashed to ruin in the news. I have seen entire NATIONS gutted by either the direct action of Britain and America, or the operation of its proxy wars over the last couple of decades, and by my count, there have to have been millions and millions of people hurt, hundreds of thousands killed, and uncountable myriads of people displaced by these things.

These things did not have to happen. The individuals and structures which presided over the sale of weapons to "rebel" (read: terror) groups over the last forty years, have the blood of every victim whether bombed or beheaded, on their hands, because they created the dictators, they fed the terror groups to use them as puppets to advance western interests in the region, and fight the Soviets/Russia on the quiet. It was their mistake to do that, and one that they have passed on to others to repeat year on year, decade on decade, despite knowing that the only result is carnage, hatred, embitterment of the people affected, and that no such action could ever be taken without consequence.

I am a Christian, a Celt as well, and I am FURIOUS with my government, and with the population of my country. I am furious with my government for their actions, and with the population for being unwilling to call their government to account, so apathetic about not only their own lives and how they are to be organised, but how our government treats the citizens of other nations so utterly carelessly, both in war and in financial and business terms. Our way of life is literally carved out of the misery of others, and that is not something that we ought to be indifferent toward.

And yet we are. If I feel like this, I can only imagine how angry it must make people who have connection either familial or cultural, with locations that we are currently in the process of helping destroy. I am in no way saying that any terrorist action is justified, or even understandable. But it is entirely predictable. The cycle will not cease as long as the regions which are affected by our apathy and lack of control over the actions of our government, are still being affected. The cycle will not cease as long as we continue to be indifferent toward the suffering our comfort is bought with. Until the people of this country stand up and refuse to allow their government to continue their arms selling, their support for tyrants, their airstrikes and drone attacks, their occasional invasions and occupations, there will be a distinct possibility, that the inhumanity with which our nations treats the citizens of others, will result in someone striking back, albeit in an ineffectual and arbitrary manner.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 08:35 AM
link   
I agree, TrueBrit. But the genie is well and truly out of the bottle and one person who I feel is very much to blame is one Tony Blair.

Leaving aside the obvious other culprits in the US, this odious snake oil salesman took us into a war based on blatant lies to Parliament and the Country about non existent WMD's and threats etc and with no clue as to how to even begin to sort out the enormous and inevitable mess left afterwards.

Yet, he has got away with it. He has blood on his hands, then and now.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 08:39 AM
link   
a reply to: oldcarpy

Blair is one of the worst things to happen to British politics since Thatcher.

A lying, irresponsible, two faced charlatan with no moral center worth a damn to anyone. His actions have helped doom generations.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 08:42 AM
link   
I agree with all that except, I was and am an admirer of Margaret Thatcher. Sorry, and all that......

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Soon we will have to tolerate soldiers and police armed on our streets like Paris if there are many more of these. The public will be right to demand it of course. However, we will have lost yet another gentility and civility because we did no other wrong than open our doors to diversity. Our society will go yet another notch down the scale toward barbarity and resemble just a little bit more the lands those people came from; like home from home.

We can't even take our laptops and drinks on the plane because of this. Just how much more freedom should we have to give up for these people? They want me to even give up the freedom of my own tongue. This is crazy. Enough of it!

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 08:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Ohanka

I applaud you post, you are right, just because you are born in country it doesn't make you love that country or what that country stand for, specially the second and third generations or immigrants and their religious believes will never agree with the host country believes.

He may have been born in Britain but he was never a British.

The immigration project nasty results, when the supporters of this projects will get in their nasty stupid head that is a fail experiment.

Inviting the enemy into a country and then make them citizens will never make them peaceful.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 08:47 AM
link   

a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

The point is, shutting down the borders would have done jack all in stopping this, and future attacks.

Then there needs to be some other contingency in place.

We all know immigration is the immigration of peace.

Now we need to work out how to tell everyone that ideology is the ideology of peace.

Baby steps, we'll get there.... or be square. by square I mean dead.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 08:47 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

This guys seems to have a clue.

youtu.be...

www.youtube.com...
edit on 23-3-2017 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 08:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Revolution9

Not about borders???

1st, 2nd generation Muslims we say, so no problem???

If we have pissed off with our culture the sons and the grandsons of the original immigrants enough to want to stab, blow us up and behead us after being here thirty years then do you think the new ones are going to somehow not demonstrate ON AN EVEN BIGGER AND MOE EXTREMIST SCALE this behavior in one and two generations' time?

You are asleep. They know you are and are taking total advantage of that. You think they are powerless and that somehow everything will be okay if we just carry on stiff upper lip political correctness.

MY PREDICTION:

If we do not act, in one and two generations' time our lives will be totally ruled by angst and fear of our neighbor and we will all be potential targets of violent extremism, not just poor old long suffering London, Paris and New York. Stuff will happen wherever these latest recruits of future alienation and violent anger happen to be, against us.

Let us be clear. They are not a target to us. We ARE a target to them.

I know the Arabs much better than you. They are in the memory of my genes. I NEVER underestimate them. I have said it before many times: they are a crafty and dangerous worthy enemy. They got you guys fooled, but not me.

I don't have kids. Just a few more years of this # and I will be out of here. You guys do have kids. Watch out for them then, therefore.

The British born argument means nada to me. Watch out for your future now you are getting an idea of how the sons and daughters of the present immigrants will behave and react to life in the West.

Jihad is real. It is an authentic Islamic tool of conversion, invasion, suppression and domination. People fight wars to WIN. Of course they want to WIN their HOLY WAR. War is not holy to me; it is the pits and an insane behavior to have to stoop to, but a necessary one if we are forced to defend ourselves against rabid wild hyenas.

Is the situation not ESCALATING? It will continue to escalate unless we clip it in the bud. Defeating IS in the Middle East will make things cosier for Israel, but we will be the #ing sacrifice for that. They war will come here instead because the people who are doing it have come here. Stupid is as stupid does, said Forest's Ma.

I have a prediction, too.

We will close all immigration from countries who ISIS is coming in from.. besides Saudi of course.. and stop refugee status determinations. At least for a period of time. Interment camps are not a thing of the past. Not the idea of them. Of course we clean up the name and association, but a segregation/incarceration and sorting is coming in our future. Isis comes from Islam.. people can not differentiate nor do they care to differentiate the difference when your countrymen and loved ones are slaughtered. Holy wars are bloody things and things are done in times od duress that would be forbidden otherwise. I predict most or all adherents to Islam will be "interred".. probably in a place nicer than the one many are living in right this moment.. but lush prisons are still prisons. We WILL go down this road.. its just a matter of time.. unless something striking occurs. If we do this, you can bet our age of empire will raise from the dead. NO more half wars for Iraq or etc occupation. It will simply be taken. Our Mil is more mighty that this last gen has been lead to believe.. considering the boondoggle half ass war in the ME we have been piddling at. We are on the precipice of a scorched earth policy in the ME and with terrorists as well as a purging here in the US, Britain, Russia has already started it, Romania, Australia,... the writing on the wall is in big red letters.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 08:49 AM
link   
a reply to: paraphi

Yes that is another subject, bringing immigrants into a host country is no a problem the problem come when the people are no allowed to think for themselves because they are isolated by the radical leaders that are within the immigrants areas, Mosques is a bit problem and radicalism can not go away as long as is enforced within the religious santuaries.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 08:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: ColdWisdom
a reply to: Chadwickus

The point is, shutting down the borders would have done jack all in stopping this, and future attacks.

Shutting down the border may not have prevented this attack.

But how can you say that about future attacks? Can you see into the future?

Are the next terrorist attacks to hit Europe all going to be committed by domestic terrorists?

They are all perpetuated by sad scared little people. You can stomp on them like cockroaches when they scurry from under your fridge. Don't be scared.

Let millions of people who hate you in, they will integrate, leave their hate at home, love you and your culture, and well, the home grown miscreants will never listen to them even if they are a little bit naughty, they are, after all... home grown insane people who are already insane.

so say the left.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 08:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

Not immigration related BUT "inspired by Islamic ideology"

Inspired by a warped version of Islamic ideology , you can not tar a whole people with the same brush of the criminal few.
It will likely be shown that the attacker had a criminal past and wasn't a devout Muslim , this attack and probably the perpetrator looks to be following a familiar pattern.

Bad people do bad things.

Who defines this concept, of right and warped?

Let us discuss that.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 08:53 AM
link   

a reply to: Irishhaf

Agreed.

The problem here is the very vocal people who want a blanket Muslim ban, and then influential radical extremists using this and getting in the heads of young, easily influenced (not necessarily this guy in this instance) men and convincing that carrying out terrorist attacks is their only option.

Are you having a laugh?The problem is the very vocal people who want a blanket Muslim ban?
Yeah,typical Muslim terrorist apologist card.
Unbelievable.
Where in the U.K are these big bad people who can influence Muslim people so easily to commit heinous acts?
Pathetic-muslim ideology just doesn't fit within a democracy and don't give me the but these terrorists aren't proper Muslims line.
Sickening that you would imply at a time like this that it's the British's own fault.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 08:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

Chad,

When the community calls for an outlaw biker gang to be looked at, do any of them get a free chance? Or are they all considered 1% outlaws? just by affiliation.

Why is this different?

"But I was giving my drug money to charity, I didn't shoot up the coffin cheater chapter" screams marty mongrel mob.
"You mongrel mob are gonna cop it, we're coffin cheaters!" yells charlie coffin cheater.

Oh we'll just ignore the ones who say they're not complicit. While the rest get the bad rap so everything is cosy.

No colours. they show them, they are targets. The qur'an is a colour in this world.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 08:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: glen200376

a reply to: Irishhaf

Agreed.

The problem here is the very vocal people who want a blanket Muslim ban, and then influential radical extremists using this and getting in the heads of young, easily influenced (not necessarily this guy in this instance) men and convincing that carrying out terrorist attacks is their only option.

Are you having a laugh?The problem is the very vocal people who want a blanket Muslim ban?
Yeah,typical Muslim terrorist apologist card.
Unbelievable.
Where in the U.K are these big bad people who can influence Muslim people so easily to commit heinous acts?
Pathetic-muslim ideology just doesn't fit within a democracy and don't give me the but these terrorists aren't proper Muslims line.
Sickening that you would imply at a time like this that it's the British's own fault.

You can not "influence" a person to commit atrocity unless it is already in them to be brought out. Thats why many Muslims are killed by Jihadists. Some humans are decent and some not.. they usually can be seen by their actions. Ban ALL until such time as the Muslims can deal with their own Jihadist problem and not tie our hands behind our backs when trying to keep our own countrymen and kin alive in our own countries. Its NOT the British's own fault, it is your leaders who buy into this globalist BS but refuse to protect their citizens from obvious threats. Mi5 knew of this human refuse being a threat? Then Mi5 isnt working for the protection of the British people nor British law.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join