It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

London attacker was British born and known to MI5

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 09:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flavian

originally posted by: Chadwickus
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Man I got dragged over the coals for this opinion a couple of days ago.

Of course you did, because ATS is sinking down the hate bandwagon at an ever accelerating pace.

Perhaps the world is waking up to the agenda, and ATS is a reflection of this.

No, couldn't be.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 09:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

Your house is infested with mosquitos. Your window is open.

You swat the ones in your house, but they keep coming in anyway.

Don't you even see ???

jesus....

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 09:03 AM
link   
a reply to: glen200376

Triggered much?

See where I say not necessarily this guy?

I'm not blaming the British. I'm blaming the elders and clerics getting in the heads of impressionable young men. Oh look at that, I said that too!

Your ban all Muslims idea wouldn't have prevented this event. Oh boy oh gee wizz I said that too!

Go ahead and keep living in fear instead of addressing the issues, see how that works out for you in the long run.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 09:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

If they are "home grown", where are you supposed to deport them to?

The place they pledge allegiance to.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 09:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit
a reply to: oldcarpy

Blair is one of the worst things to happen to British politics since Thatcher.

A lying, irresponsible, two faced charlatan with no moral center worth a damn to anyone. His actions have helped doom generations.

You are blaming one man for all the woes of the people. It is a dark age statement to make. You'll be crying Barabbas next to be honest here, mate. You are sooo wrong. Surely you realize it is not as simplistic as that.

Tony Blair and George Bush had a good old go at our enemy, striking while the iron was hot. That is how I see it.

This was going to happen regardless. Israel is old hat in this war. We have been at it much longer than you. We know our enemy well and don't fall for his tricks. I feel so sorry for you guys because they have got you fooled.

Of course Abdul the corner shop dude isn't wanting to hurt you; you are his customer. He just wants to get by, but God help you if his son has difficulty with Western life because naturally his genes and expectations are different, he wants his slice of cake, too, and you ain't giving him the size slice he wants. He is well vulnerable to radicalization and can so easily be turned toward hating you and even killing you. He is a Trojan Horse and a weapon of your enemy; highly effective, too.

Yes, my friends, Abdul's son will get very resentful when he converts to the new wave radicalism of fundamentalist Islam. He knows that his Daddy had to sell you your western Satanic poisons (alcohol and cigarettes) to earn his living and you people made his Daddy have to lower and demean himself before his God.

This is now the bitter FACT of our experience. Learn this lesson well and we must combat it so our kids of all denominations can be free of this. I have ideas. I don't know quite how. None of us do, but keeping check of those we are taking into our nations is a good place to begin. We can then focus on what we do have here better. Of course, resources need now to be allocated and representational politics needs to happen so these people have a voice. No choice, now, as we can't do like Hitler attempted with the Jews. We are too civilized for that of course because we cherish freedom and civility in our cultures.

We have made it so we now HAVE to acknowledge what is among us. We at times will need to WATCH these people very closely and caution with suspicion are now the order of the day for the UK and its society. Goodbye dear naivety and innocence.

Be careful of who is at the door when it knocks so violently. We all know sometimes IT IS THE WOLF!

Be seeing you

edit on 23-3-2017 by Revolution9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 09:06 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

One would have imagined that the daft bastard responsible for such an belligerent attack would at least have left a manifesto or letter outlining the reasons for commenting such a heinous act of depravity.

That being said the retard attacked our country and people using only a car and a blade, these religious fundamentalists are not the sharpest tool in the box.
edit on 23-3-2017 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 09:06 AM
link   
a reply to: LoneWrecche

Eradicate them all is your answer I suppose..so genocide is your answer?

Is that what you'd like to see happen?'

All Muslims. gone. ?'

Are you religious? Do you believe in a god?

edit on 23/3/17 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 09:08 AM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Funny, that is the precise opposite of the impression I got.

He seems to be in the very position that most people are in. Absolutely incapable of anything other than drinking the kool-aid.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 09:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Revolution9

I did no such thing.

I do not blame him alone. He had plenty of help.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 09:10 AM
link   
a reply to: oldcarpy

Never apologise for having an opinion.

Just because I do not agree with yours, does not mean you do not have a right to hold it!

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 09:12 AM
link   
I know someone already asked it but why are most of these attackers always KNOWN about by LE and intelligence but somehow still are able to slip through the cracks??

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 09:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Advantage

We are responsible for the things we refuse to do, and that includes taking our own government to task for failing to do the moral thing, repeatedly.

We are a democracy, and that means something.

It means we are the boss. The buck stops with the people, not the PM.

link   
There is no, never has been nobility in cowardly attacks.

That's what should be taught.

That and extreme retribution for carrying out such attacks.

link   

Religious fundamentalist movements that oppose the peace and stability of our nation should indeed be eradicated.

But the fact remains that these morons that commit such acts of depravity make up a very small percentage of the Muslim people of our nation.

I would argue that all organised religious practices have evil undertones and control constructs at play but the people who support said religions intentions remain relatively benevolent even if there ideologies are rather misplaced.
edit on 23-3-2017 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 09:14 AM
link   

a reply to: LoneWrecche

Eradicate them all is your answer I suppose..so genocide is your answer?

Is that what you'd like to see happen?'

All Muslims. gone. ?'

Are you religious? Do you believe in a god?

Words in my mouth, is your answer? Not much of an argument you hold then.

Ok, you want them all in regardless of who they are or what they hold to be truth in their opinion. I want to make sure those that do come in are of good character.

Genocide?

you must live on peppermint grove...

PS: No I do not believe in god. And if it were christians murdering innocent people in the name of jesus all over the damn planet every week, id say the same about them too, but shhh, it's ok. don't get into a conundrum.

edit on 23-3-2017 by LoneWrecche because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 09:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: GuidedKill
I know someone already asked it but why are most of these attackers always KNOWN about by LE and intelligence but somehow still are able to slip through the cracks??

Probably because we are still trying to be a civilised Western democracy and not lock people up without them committing a crime.

The longer this goes on though, the more I fear we will end up with some version of the Aussie Bikie laws that will make life miserable for all of us.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 09:17 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Try getting that through the thick heads of bigots though.

So full of fear and hate..

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 09:19 AM
link   

a reply to: andy06shake

Try getting that through the thick heads of bigots though.

So full of fear and hate..

And, paradoxically, not going around running people over or blowing themselves up...

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 09:21 AM
link   

It's what our world breeds these days. Sad really.

Mass media and gooberment scare mongering play there part but lets face it there is a still actually a problem to address or things like this simply would not happen.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 09:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit
a reply to: Advantage

We are responsible for the things we refuse to do, and that includes taking our own government to task for failing to do the moral thing, repeatedly.

We are a democracy, and that means something.

It means we are the boss. The buck stops with the people, not the PM.

If you think you have power over your govt, youre mistaken. You are a subject, nothing more. Nothing stops unless the corruption and corrupt individuals are taken out of power.. and they dont like to give it up. We may have phones and computers, but we as people are no more than a division of lords and serfs. The serfs just havent figured that out yet. Did your BS investigations actually do anything for the sex trafficking and child victims.. Jimmy Saville-esque and his ilk.. or did the investigations and marches simply pacify the serfs until a new problem arose to take precedent? Serfs never think they have the power to dethrone anyone even though they have the numbers.. they havent the intestinal fortitude.. as long as its someone else who has been abused or killed... and not their close ones... they will remain serfs.. quite happily.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join