It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

London attacker was British born and known to MI5

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 02:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

The religion of peace strikes again, this little experiment of trying to integrate them into our modern society has for all intents and purposes failed.

A Montreal Imam just called for the death of all Jews, this is the same mosque that got shot up, and they wonder why they're being targeted... gtfo

Montreal Mosque calls for killing Jews
edit on 23-3-2017 by WhyDidIJoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: LoneWrecche

Is that where you go to bum ciggys?

Hay street mall?

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 04:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Advantage

How have I revealed myself?

If you are part of a minority, that has been mistreated in the past by westerners, how can you then want to do the same to another minority? Can you explain that to me?

edit on 23/3/17 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Bigoted aboriginals....I've seen it all now.

Anthony Mundine must really get your hackles up eh?

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 05:31 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

I'm not attacking a "whole people" by the actions of the criminal few. What you're doing is coming here making a thread and saying it was not related to immigration. What sort of dialogue were you hoping for?

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 05:35 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

Our EVERY action in the Middle East has in recent history, and indeed for decades, created more terrorism than it solved, whether that be air raids, drone strikes, or occupation of other nations territory by our armed forces. These things do not cease terror, they create terrorists, by the dozens for every innocent killed by those actions. If we cease the violence we permit, then we take away more than sixty percent of the impetus that drives people into the arms of radicals in the first place

So well said!

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Camel urine is camel urine. Ask for camel urine.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 06:03 PM
link   

But I can chose to not enter the water...If I live in Melbourne I may have had business to attend to and couldn't have avoided the Bourke St intersection.
This isn't the first time you have attempted to downplay terror using a shark analogy

www.news.com.au... 8a1a21f8c9876

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Australians don't call them malls

We don't? Next you'll say we call prawns, shrimp!

Now I'm starting to doubt if you're even an Aussie

www.visitmelbourne.com...

www.tripadvisor.com.au...

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 06:40 PM
link   
a reply to: LoneWrecche

Or maybe Rockingham...Bogan capital of WA?

www.news.com.au... 827905a37d4fda8c0f4f5de2d6

FORDY: the wild man from Rocky aka Western Australia’s most bogan suburb, Rockingham

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 09:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight
a reply to: TrueBrit

Our EVERY action in the Middle East has in recent history, and indeed for decades, created more terrorism than it solved, whether that be air raids, drone strikes, or occupation of other nations territory by our armed forces. These things do not cease terror, they create terrorists, by the dozens for every innocent killed by those actions. If we cease the violence we permit, then we take away more than sixty percent of the impetus that drives people into the arms of radicals in the first place

So well said!

If that were the case why weren't there decades of terror attacks by Japanese people over the destruction of their country by the U.S.?

Why don't we see people from Zaire and Democratic Republic of the Congo commit terror attacks against Belgium for the litteral rape and pillage of their country?

What's different with those two situations compared to Islamic countries? Hmmmmm.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 10:38 PM
link   

edit on 23-3-2017 by Miracula2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 11:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Ohanka

too true . the muslims have been trying to conquer europe since the crusades . in this day and age saudi arabia has found they can use their obscene level of wealth and our own protections of religious freedom to indoctrinate at risk individuals into the culture of hate and oppression.

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 02:31 AM
link   

Funny that, the bloke who drove up Burke Street 'killing people' in Melbourne the other day, was also known to the police as the bloke who who they did for the Boston Bombing.
edit on 24-3-2017 by Azureblue because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 02:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: eletheia

While typing my last post this huge advert appeared at the top of my screen, now

I'm good at blanking out adverts and I never click on to them, but this one said in

huge letters

**EUROPE IS DOOMED** with click for further info.

Wonder if this is some sort of premonition ?

That is because your searches are trending on the invasion of the world by muslims, advertisers see your interests and tailor some "news" for you, that way it is easy for you to stay in your comfort zone of what you think you know

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 02:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight

Australians don't call them malls

We don't? Next you'll say we call prawns, shrimp!

Now I'm starting to doubt if you're even an Aussie

www.visitmelbourne.com...

www.tripadvisor.com.au...

Well if you are going to rely solely on "the interwebs" for your information you may well be wrong in your assumptions of the world .

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 02:38 AM
link   

A few years back (come to think of it, it's more than a few), I was sort of mugged by a guy because I yelled at him to slow down because he nearly hit me as I was getting out of my car.

I got his license plate number and told the police about it. Turns out he was "known" to them.

My question is, what's supposed to be done about people who are "known to the police?" Actually?

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 02:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

My question is, what's supposed to be done about people who are "known to the police?" Actually?

So, what exactly does "known to the police" even mean ?

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 02:51 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

In my case it means there have been enough complaints/arrests so that when they see the name (on the car registration) they don't have to look his record, I guess.

So, does that mean that he's supposed to be under 24 hour surveillance? Does that mean that everyone who is "known to the police" is supposed to be under 24 hour surveillance?

I'm not sympathetic in the least. It would have been great if the cops had been tailing him. I'm just looking at it from a pragmatic point of view.

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 03:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

It seems almost impossible, known to police is such a loose term. What if they were known to police from a crime 20 years ago, what is the criteria to warrant monitoring ?

How is someone realistically monitored 24/7, the man power for just one individual would make it somewhat impracticable.

What a mess, sorry i only have questions at this stage .

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join