It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

London attacker was British born and known to MI5

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 09:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
I applaud you post, you are right, just because you are born in country it doesn't make you love that country or what that country stand for, specially the second and third generations or immigrants and their religious believes will never agree with the host country believes.

Added to which second and third generations have not intergrated to the extent

of settling down with someone from the country they currently live in ...... they

take their grown children back to their original country to an arranged marriage.

So the *intergration* lauded by various politicians never happens.

So you end up with 2 separate countries living side by side in 1 country!

He may have been born in Britain but he was never a British.

That one always amuses me! It is the *parent* who produces the DNA of a

child ..... not the earth/land it was conceived on!

The immigration project nasty results, when the supporters of this projects will get in their nasty stupid head that is a f
Inviting the enemy into a country and then make them citizens will never make them peaceful.

Another bright idea for the trash bin.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 09:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus
a reply to: andy06shake

Try getting that through the thick heads of bigots though.

So full of fear and hate..

When it's you and your family run down by a random person of no religious affiliation or cultural difference, stabbing people once he gets out of his 4wd and screaming allahu akbar...

Remember those words.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 09:27 AM
link   
a reply to: LoneWrecche

Words in my mouth, is your answer? Not much of an argument you hold then.

Nope, it was a question with an assumption.

So tell me, what should happen?

Ok, you want them all in regardless of who they are or what they hold to be truth in their opinion.

Speaking of putting words in mouths, you've just done that to me. moron. No where have I ever said let them all in. Stop making stuff up and lying.

Anyway, did you catch the Blues and Tigers game tonight? See Bachar Houli play? 14 possessions and zero terrorist attacks that game.

Enjoy watching the cricket? How good is Usman Khawaja? Run making machine! Zero terrorist attacks by him either...but they're Muslim....how...what? huh? Muslims integrating and excelling in western society?!?!

edit on 23/3/17 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 09:29 AM
link   
And god forbid (pun intended) it ever does happen here again, in Australia, let us know how you feel about how either lacking inspection of either refugees, people from areas of conflict, people who have lived here for 20 years preaching hate, or home grown yet observed people, got away with it.

Some of us can actually see beyond the green, you know. I've been saying it will get worse since the 90s. now I see it, yet still encounter the same obtuse blinded opposition... you're younger now, sure, those who I used to argue with have silenced themselves, mostly. Perhaps most of them grew a brain. I don't know. but I sure as hell won't change my stance or opinion because of a bunch of screaming hippies.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 09:29 AM
link   

More chance of dying by getting attacked by a shark mate.

Stop drinking the fear induced koolaide.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 09:31 AM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

There is no religion of peace through.

More people have died as a direct result of religious practice since the inception of recorded history than any other malady that's ever effected humanity.

The problem is misplaced belief in any deity that requires you to kill in its name.

Point of fact anyone that believes such is mentally unstable and a serious liability to others that surround them.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 09:31 AM
link   

I expect it from a shark when I enter their waters. I dont expect it from a human when we have so graciously accepted them into our society. I expect much much more from a human being toward anther human being.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Screw the hippies, I hate them.

You're just as bad.

You fear a fraction of 2% of our population.

Let that sink in...a fraction. of 2%. You are scared of them.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 09:35 AM
link   

a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

The point is, shutting down the borders would have done jack all in stopping this, and future attacks.

How can you know that? What an ignorant statement.

Whose to say he wasn't radicalized from an immigrant?

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 09:36 AM
link   

You're just as bad.

Im less that 2% in my own country. I am the minority of the minority, but I alone could take out a huge percentage of random strangers. If I had a religion and others in a group.. I could lay waste to large areas and many people. Percentages mean nothing when a minority has proper motivation.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 09:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Advantage

The figures don't lie...

From 1975 through 2015, the chance of an American being murdered by a foreign-born terrorist was 1 in 3,609,709 a year.

object.cato.org...

Scary stuff.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 09:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Tempter

He might have been. Online.

He was born in the UK. Deal with it.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 09:42 AM
link   
"Make sure those that do come in are of good character"? To Australia?

Reminds me of when Sir Clive Woodward (World Cup winning England Rugby Coach) was at immigration after flying in to Australia was asked "Do you have any criminal convictions?" he is said to have replied: "Sorry, I'm afraid not. I didn't know it was still compulsory?"

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 09:49 AM
link   

a reply to: Tempter

He might have been. Online.

He was born in the UK. Deal with it.

Deal with what? What are you continuing to assume?

My Lord you are an extremely ignorant person.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Words in my mouth, is your answer? Not much of an argument you hold then.

Nope, it was a question with an assumption.

So tell me, what should happen?

Exactly what is happening, in saner parts of the world, without screaming liberals denying everything. Vetting. Keeping check on known supporters of terrorist organisations, and the outright ban of ALL known terrorist organisations like Hizb ut-Tahrir, who openly justify the killing of kaffir, and all other globally banned islamic sects.

you say they're already here, why will stopping any more coming in be a problem. THAT'S THE PROBLEM.

Ensure they're not all thousands upon thousands of men for a start, with the war like mentality of where they came. Families and true refugees, I do not consider any problem, not should I. We've been a nation doing that for a long time, but those before integrated, and became fundamental parts of the total structure of society. But you don't want to hear that, to you it's genocide from a right wing nazi who hates brown people.

I have Nyungar family, so that can be put to rest right now.

Stop the influx of everyone unknown, of everyone that has an extreme ideology against everything we are. Stop the influx of people who don't care where they are, because in time, in their belief, they will make it their own. If you do not think that is the case, have a gander at Lakemba.

People often say to me "Oh so you don't like that they are invading?? Tell that to the Aborigines." to which I reply "So you think what historically was done to the Aborigines was a good thing then? because you're saying it is now."

The illogic is confounding.

Do you, or do you not, agree, that letting in hundreds of thousands of people with unknown intent is a bad thing to your way of life? You answer that.

Ok, you want them all in regardless of who they are or what they hold to be truth in their opinion.

Speaking of putting words in mouths, you've just done that to me. moron. No where have I ever said let them all in. Stop making stuff up and lying.

Oh, but borders are a bad thing. Go leave your door open tonight, I'm sure your peppermint grove castle will keep the thieves out. But thieves, why are they so bad. Just hungry poor innocent souls... Open your doors, Racist.

Anyway, did you catch the Blues and Tigers game tonight? See Bachar Houli play? 14 possessions and zero terrorist attacks that game.

Enjoy watching the cricket? How good is Usman Khawaja? Run making machine! Zero terrorist attacks by him either...but they're Muslim....how...what? huh? Muslims integrating and excelling in western society?!?!

I can't even stand watching the cricket. boring af. Now give me Brian Cox on the universe, and I'm all over ABC.

He's a pom too, used to be in a rock band. he's never once been involved in a terrorist attack. well, unless it's on a creationists mind...

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 09:50 AM
link   

You're just as bad.

Go eat a bag of nuts and see if the 2% of the poisoned ones worry you...

Nice talking with you Chad.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 09:54 AM
link   

I dunno I frequent malls more than the ocean.

I have never heard of a terrorist driving his truck into the sea however.

But you tell that to the families of victims.. they should have gone swimming.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 09:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: oldcarpy
"Make sure those that do come in are of good character"? To Australia?

Reminds me of when Sir Clive Woodward (World Cup winning England Rugby Coach) was at immigration after flying in to Australia was asked "Do you have any criminal convictions?" he is said to have replied: "Sorry, I'm afraid not. I didn't know it was still compulsory?"

Oh my sides !!!

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 09:59 AM
link   

a reply to: Advantage

The figures don't lie...

From 1975 through 2015, the chance of an American being murdered by a foreign-born terrorist was 1 in 3,609,709 a year.

object.cato.org...

Scary stuff.

ANd youre completely missing what Im saying.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Oh this is precious. You have aboriginal family you say? Aborigines, a group of people that have been marginalised, mistreated and maligned for decades by westerners...and here's you with the same bigoted view towards Muslims.

What a hypocrite you are!!!

Say no more, I now know what kind of "person" I'm dealing with here. You're a joke.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join