It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

London attacker was British born and known to MI5

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 07:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

You're utterly ignorant if you think token borders will stop motivated, and financed individuals.

I can't speak for Australia, but in the case of countries like Germany, France, Belgium, you can very well cut the influx of migrants down by 99% simply by enforcing the borders.

Saying that because there will still be 1% that makes it through the border is reason to do nothing at all is absurd.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 07:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

The point is, shutting down the borders would have done jack all in stopping this, and future attacks.

eXtRa ExTrA !

Egg Zactly.

But it appears as time goes by, more governments of more countries seem to be relaxing the art of Mohammad, after all, in my mind, religion is all but art..... Interpretation.

That is why now and again i lean toward the false flag/future directive assignment that every student in a seems to want an A+, but have struggled due to the growth of population and collective thought.

Again, i will say that living through religion is like living life with a cactus in your bum.

It can feel uncomfortable at times, and as you stand there's always at least 100 pricks that hate you.

If anyone wants to know, London yesterday was another false flag....

Why?

A lot more damage could and should have been done, we've seen on Best Gore etc, what they are capable of..... Hell, 911 anyone? and yet 16 years later, Terrorism is but being drip fed to us. It has to be directive.

Because, we've all seen the training videos of black fashioned soldiers doing there ridiculous training, half of them appear to be Numptees, and half of them, couldn't drive a greasy stick up a kids bum, but when they do, they film it...

How did they film it without the skills of the west ? the west where people suck, and everyone must die.

Our religion and way of life is best they say... They should take a look around.It has become a (Holey Wall) over there, not much to be impressed about from an outsider looking in to be honest, deplorable actually. Somehow, they hate the west and what it stands for, yet it seems they want a take over, to become us. Some of you at this point will be thinking "ah, well that's what conquering is all about " Times have changed since ,The roman empire for instance,

Parts of me want to believe that these attacks and constant barbarianism are for real in the sense people are fighting for reason, but with or without the media, i keep getting the sense that their journey at present has directive, but an itinerary....

And a budget.
edit on 23/3/2017 by scubagravy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 07:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Apparently ISIS=Islam

Must have been pay day for the rednecks and they managed to buy themselves some internet credits.

ACA was used as a "source" too..

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 07:16 AM
link   
a reply to: ColdWisdom

Gun control is total in the UK, so they use cars and trucks (go figure).

Intent is impossible to thwart ahead of time.

Whats so tragic about it is everyone focuses on this, to the exclusion of what causes it. Foreign Policy, i.e., dropping bombs on other peoples homelands. Don't hear much about that, just the blow back.

Tons of bombs were dropped on civilians yesterday, square blocks of cities were pulverized, women and children dismembered, but hey, one car drives up on a bridge, end of the world.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 07:18 AM
link   

Apparently ISIS=Islam

That would be true, actually, since ISIS stands for the Islamic State of Iraq & Syria.

What isn't true, is that Islam = ISIS.

But ISIS = Islam, yes that is true, seeing as all members of the Islamic State are followers of Islam.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 07:19 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

I agree with you on ending intervention in the ME.

But this attack was done by a british born extremist. I don't see how foreign policy factors in unless you are suggesting he was taking orders from someone else.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Islam breeds ISIS...

I'm not religious, but wtf do other religions breed ?

Other than a lot of fat women sporting Everlast singlets picking their kids up from school...

edit on 23/3/2017 by scubagravy because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

originally posted by: introvert

What to do with home grown terrorists?

Deport them!

Two German-born ISIS terror suspects will be deported to their parents' homelands in the first case of its kind as the country gets tough on extremists

www.dailymail.co.uk...

If they are "home grown", where are you supposed to deport them to?

Here.

Two German-born ISIS terror suspects will be deported to their parents' homelands in the first case of its kind as the country gets tough on extremists.

Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk... Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Deport them to their parent's homeland?

What if their parents are also born and raised at "home"?

link   
a reply to: rockintitz

But this attack was done by a british born extremist. I don't see how foreign policy factors in unless you are suggesting he was taking orders from someone else.

Foreign policy really doesn't matter at this point, the damage is already done.

We could stop all battles and air strikes in Syria today and the ones that are here would still want us dead just the same tomorrow.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Deport them!

Two German-born ISIS terror suspects will be deported to their parents' homelands in the first case of its kind as the country gets tough on extremists

www.dailymail.co.uk...

Here.

Two German-born ISIS terror suspects will be deported to their parents' homelands in the first case of its kind as the country gets tough on extremists.

Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk... Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Well perhaps the parental skills were not so good...

Guidance in life, not missiles.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 07:25 AM
link   

See Sublimecraft's post on page 1.

They interpretate the Quran to suit their own needs.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 07:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft
a reply to: gortex

Correct, the cowardly attack was not related to immigration - it was, once again, related to Islam and some #-wits interpretation of it.

Yup the religion of "peace".

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 07:29 AM
link   
Why deport these people to anywhere?

Banish them, not our problem where they end up is it?

If someone displays their hate for our society, our way of life in such a way, it's foolish to allow them to remain, isn't it?

Give them a week to sort out leaving and on day 8, if they are still here, drop them in the Atlantic in a rubber dinghy with 5 litres of water and a bag of sausage rolls.

Job done.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Deport them!

Along with the *hate preachers* that *human rights* won't allow to be deported

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 07:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus
a reply to: DerBeobachter

Unless there are thousands of people known to MI5.

As much as they probably would like to, they can't watch every single person, all of the time.

But, "coincidentally", all those "IS" or muslim terrorists were on the radar of the "security" agencies. If that happens one time, maybe two times, it can be a coincidence...

Look, Anis Amri, the Berlin truck attacker, was even known as a drug dealer. Every other person, if german or not, would have been send to court and maybe jail. But he was somehow protected, he could do whatever he wanted. He could even tell secret service agents that he wants to buy firearms for an attack, while he got driven around by those secret service agents. And what happened? Nothing, till allegedly Anis Amri drove that truck into the christmas market in Berlin. What happened then? He allegedly could travel around europe, allegedly by train, without being seen by anybody, even if his face was shown everywhere, newspapers, tv, "social" media, the rest of the web.

Same like with Salah Abdeslam, who did an attack in france and could easily travel through europe, even being stopped and controlled one time, in austria or switzerland, if i remember right. Then Abdeslam could hide in Molenbeek, for weeks, while whole Molenbeek was raided every day and night. But Abdeslam could even go to the barber, while the "security agencies" raided every house around him but couldn´t find him...

Since exactly 9/11 i can´t believe the official stories, regarding muslim terrorism, anymore.
Too much coincidences! Too much mistakes, made by the "protectors", at every single terror attack.
Too much of lost passports and "IS" flags, too much of terrorists being on watch lists, under surveillance. Too much "unforgeable evidence" in the web, too often the attackers are dead/silent at the end. Or we simply don´t hear anything about them anymore.

At the end, the losers("protectors" )that couldn´t(?) prevent the people from those attacks, get everytime rewarded with more powers, more money, more legal rights to steal the peoples freedoms. And not to forget that they would be obsolet, no terror, no anti terror agencies needed!

Who profits most, at the end of the day?
The muslim terrorists, that get more and more bombs on their "caliphate", with every alleged "IS" terror attack? Just if they really want to destroy our libertarian western lifestyle. But this part is taken by "our protectors", that part with stealing our freedoms for alleged "security"(where is that "security"?), that part with destroying our libertarian lifestyle. One could think that the terrorists use "our protectors" to fullfill their goals.

But to be honest, i think it is the other way around. "We", "our protectors", TPTB, the deep state(or newspeak: permanent government...), created and create the terrorists, the terror attacks. Make them happen with looking away, or just turn easy to influence idiots into terrorists. And guide them to the point where "our glorious protectors" can bust them as alleged terrorists, "in the very last second"(Sauerlandgruppe/Germany, as an example).

So that the people do not only not protest against a growing police- and surveillance state, but even beg for it!

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 07:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: ColdWisdom

You're utterly ignorant if you think token borders will stop motivated, and financed individuals.

I can't speak for Australia, but in the case of countries like Germany, France, Belgium, you can very well cut the influx of migrants down by 99% simply by enforcing the borders.

Saying that because there will still be 1% that makes it through the border is reason to do nothing at all is absurd.

Ah, you have discovered Progressive Logic.... because we cannot stop all of it, we should do nothing.

Actually, they want to do something... they want to double down on stupid and actually increase the flow... and if those pesky citizens get in the way, they will make sure you can't vote them out.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Surprise: Intake of up to 300,000 migrants a year for the next 40 years!

They are even proposing a contingency plan to thwart a potential backlash from the population. In case of any future national referendum, Germany's Federal Commissioner for Refugees and Migrants, Aydan Özoguz, recommends giving voting rights to migrants permanently residing in Germany.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 07:38 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Not about borders???

1st, 2nd generation Muslims we say, so no problem???

If we have pissed off with our culture the sons and the grandsons of the original immigrants enough to want to stab, blow us up and behead us after being here thirty years then do you think the new ones are going to somehow not demonstrate ON AN EVEN BIGGER AND MOE EXTREMIST SCALE this behavior in one and two generations' time?

You are asleep. They know you are and are taking total advantage of that. You think they are powerless and that somehow everything will be okay if we just carry on stiff upper lip political correctness.

MY PREDICTION:

If we do not act, in one and two generations' time our lives will be totally ruled by angst and fear of our neighbor and we will all be potential targets of violent extremism, not just poor old long suffering London, Paris and New York. Stuff will happen wherever these latest recruits of future alienation and violent anger happen to be, against us.

Let us be clear. They are not a target to us. We ARE a target to them.

I know the Arabs much better than you. They are in the memory of my genes. I NEVER underestimate them. I have said it before many times: they are a crafty and dangerous worthy enemy. They got you guys fooled, but not me.

I don't have kids. Just a few more years of this # and I will be out of here. You guys do have kids. Watch out for them then, therefore.

The British born argument means nada to me. Watch out for your future now you are getting an idea of how the sons and daughters of the present immigrants will behave and react to life in the West.

Jihad is real. It is an authentic Islamic tool of conversion, invasion, suppression and domination. People fight wars to WIN. Of course they want to WIN their HOLY WAR. War is not holy to me; it is the pits and an insane behavior to have to stoop to, but a necessary one if we are forced to defend ourselves against rabid wild hyenas.

Is the situation not ESCALATING? It will continue to escalate unless we clip it in the bud. Defeating IS in the Middle East will make things cosier for Israel, but we will be the #ing sacrifice for that. They war will come here instead because the people who are doing it have come here. Stupid is as stupid does, said Forest's Ma.

edit on 23-3-2017 by Revolution9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 07:39 AM
link   

That was what I was getting at.

Either islamic extremism is created by western intervention, or islamic extremism is created by islamic ideology.

Can't have it both ways.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 07:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: scubagravy

What if their parents are also born and raised at "home"

Wouldn't make any difference Its in the culture. The mother has little input

when a boy hits puberty he has more say than his mother ..... she is no more

than the production unit.

And thats not going to change as has been said many times *they stay in

their own communities .... they dont intergrate.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 07:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: scubagravy

Deport them!

www.dailymail.co.uk...

Here.

Agree, but irrelevant to the issue of deportation.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join