It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO researcher of the Year, Tom DeLonge; Major announcement within 60 Days!!!

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 05:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: BullwinkleKicksButt
a reply to: Davg80

What I find interesting is it seems Tom is refusing to use any msm sources in preference for highly questionable news sources.
Either he is very clever, option (1) or losing his mind option (2).

i guess we'll find out soon...BREAKING: SEALED INDICTMENT ON TRUMP.— Tom DeLonge (@tomdelonge) 16 May 2017

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 05:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Davg80

originally posted by: BullwinkleKicksButt

What I find interesting is it seems Tom is refusing to use any msm sources in preference for highly questionable news sources.
Either he is very clever, option (1) or losing his mind option (2).

i guess we'll find out soon...BREAKING: SEALED INDICTMENT ON TRUMP.— Tom DeLonge (@tomdelonge) 16 May 2017
twitter.com...

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Now he is even attacking Trump voters.

Chances of option (1) are diminishing rapidly.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 10:07 AM
link   
For a guy supposedly working on revealing the ultimate secret of the universe, he seems to spend a lot of time attending baseball games, posting Instagram selfies, promoting his online t-shirt business, telling dad jokes and surfing the internet for Trump conspiracies. There must be a lot of down time in the earth-shaking revelations business.
edit on 18-5-2017 by coursecatalog because: edited for clarity

Here's a good take on the whole subject that was posted yesterday:

badufos.blogspot.com.au...
edit on 18-5-2017 by coursecatalog because: added link

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 10:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: coursecatalog
For a guy supposedly working on revealing the ultimate secret of the universe, he seems to spend a lot of time attending baseball games, posting Instagram selfies, promoting his online t-shirt business, telling dad jokes and surfing the internet for Trump conspiracies. There must be a lot of down time in the earth-shaking revelations business.

Yes , you forgot to mention his crazy tweets, its all very disappointing to think this guy is setting himself up as the main source for disclosure , over the next "25 years". ?

There is one guy who ive just been listening to who i feel is closer to whats going down, and this is Grant Cameron
In some parts He and TD do agree on the spiritual aspect of the UFO phenomena , so have a listen to this guy , makes a lot of sense for me at least , The Oneness of Consciousness is the Key to Everthing

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 10:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: coursecatalog

Here's a good take on the whole subject that was posted yesterday:

badufos.blogspot.com.au...

He is allowed to have a life you know!
edit on 18-5-2017 by Jay-morris because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: coursecatalog

nice find buddy...

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 12:44 AM
link   
We've passed the 60-day mark. STATUS?

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 01:46 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Current Status Appears To Be: Better not tell you now

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 04:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Majic

lol.... someone asked this (Twitter), he answered...10hrs ago....
Dude your announcements have been pushed back like 20 times :/

Tom DeLonge Retweeted Sam Carowan
Only 2x... but it's a big deal and lots of moving parts. Give me a chance to prove the importance

IS IT WORTH THE WAIT

TDL......YES

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 04:27 AM
link   

this is in amongst a load of political i hate trump nonsense!!

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 04:45 AM
link   

A last attempt to keep people interested he has NOTHING as usual with people like him big claims and NEVER any proof.

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 01:01 PM
link   
i get drawn to numbers, and sometimes look too much into them but this is relevant. Tom DeLonge has 1840 x he has liked things, in the year 1840 this happened 1840-01-25 American naval expedition under Charles Wilkes is first to identify Antarctica as a new continent
www.onthisday.com...
wonder if they found anything else in Antarctica on the expedition...

wee bit of a long shot but, i wonder how long he has had that many likes, or if the number is going to change.

like is the amount of times he has liked something....

so for example if you liked the year your sport team was formed you would like up to that year to show you like that year or specific number, like 23 or whatever.....and leave it at that..... just a thought

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Even though Trump is doing a lot of good anti-establishment stuff, I hope to God he is going to be impeached. It seems like he is the only one holding up this "announcement". The guy needs to put his words of "now is the time for action" into actual action and do the right thing.

Tom DeLonge now with another vague delay, I'm not sure his military sources giving him these timetables are having any cooperation at all with POTUS. More and more pressure every few hours on the Russia front, whether it's BS or not. New story just came out on mainstream publications saying Trump said Comey was a "nut job" and that firing him "relieved pressure from Russia investigations". These are serious words by the MSM, whether true or not. The more pressure on Trump, the better for us - I believe.

Also worth noting - during his address to Coast Guard graduates this week, Trump randomly said that they will be ordering new, large ice breaking machines, and that we will definitely need them. Was completely out of context, and could be alluding to Antarctica. You can see the video on YouTube if you don't believe me.

I think over the next few days the MSM can really take the gloves off now that Trump is not going to have a chance to defend himself, as he will be on Airforce one or on the other side of the world.

God help us

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Someone keeps spilling politics in my UFO soup.

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 03:19 PM
link   
a reply to: LightDisc

This is very interesting

and they are going to build many Icebreakers

Antarctica???

could it be to mine this......www.abovetopsecret.com... tbh i hope not, but there could be big money in Ice

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 03:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Davg80
a reply to: LightDisc

This is very interesting

and they are going to build many Icebreakers

Antarctica???

could it be to mine this......www.abovetopsecret.com... tbh i hope not, but there could be big money in Ice

Wouldn't that be needed for Alaska and Arctic region. I wouldn't think Coast Guard would have any reason to be in Antarctica, surely they would use Navy for that.

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 04:23 PM
link   
a reply to: BullwinkleKicksButt
yeah probably, the whole icebreaker comment, is that something unusual in itself though.... i dont know tbh

strange to me cause i dont even know what an icebreaker is.

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 08:16 PM
link   

It's a vessel/ship capable of navigating/breaking through thick ice covered sea.

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 08:19 PM
link   
a reply to: BullwinkleKicksButt

yeah i thought that.... i was gonna make the joke, what the Titanic was supposed tp be.... put yes he could mean War ships or whatevr.

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join