It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO researcher of the Year, Tom DeLonge; Major announcement within 60 Days!!!

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 11:38 AM
link   
latest news and related to TDL, Pope Francis canonises two children at Portugal's Fatima shrine

Peter levenda Talks of the Fatima incident on the recent coast to coast interview, it is quite amazing for those that haven't heard about it. i have now thanks to bullwinkles link near the top of the page (listen 2hrs in..)

im guessing this will be in the documentary........... and it looks like the Popes in on it..tongue in cheek (although i wouldn't b surprised.)www.bbc.co.uk...

edit on 13-5-2017 by Davg80 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Davg80

Toms latest tweets WTF is this realtwitter.com...

Tom DeLonge‏Verified account @tomdelonge 11m11 minutes ago
More
NY Attourney General leading RICO investigation
6 replies . 14 retweets 83 likes
Reply 6 Retweet 14
Like 83
Tom DeLonge‏Verified account @tomdelonge 12m12 minutes ago
More
GOP will be implicated. Trumps Children caught on tape organizing hacking at Trump Tower. FBI was monitoring Russian Spies at the time
13 replies . 22 retweets 126 likes
Reply 13 Retweet 22
Like 126
Tom DeLonge‏Verified account @tomdelonge 13m13 minutes ago
More
FBI just raided GOP offices in VA and dozens of US Marshals are waiting for orders in DC
7 replies . 32 retweets 140 likes
Reply 7 Retweet 32
Like 140
Tom DeLonge‏Verified account @tomdelonge 14m14 minutes ago
More
Prophecy: Trump and his entire Administration is about to be removed from power and arrested for Russian Money Laundering and Treason
29 replies . 63 retweets 228 likes
Reply 29 Retweet 63
Like 228

I would make an OP, but i have banned myself from TDL posts till something concrete, this is crazy !!

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 01:32 PM
link   

this is big if true

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: KiwiNite

if it not true TDL is heading for the nuthouse.... with his wild imagination.
edit on 13-5-2017 by Davg80 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 02:02 PM
link   
he retweeted this.... his source maybe?
Tom DeLonge‏Verified account @tomdelonge 19m19 minutes ago
More
Tom DeLonge Retweeted Claude Taylor
😠Tom DeLonge added,
Claude Taylor @TrueFactsStated
Told by an IC source-now confirmed by legal source-that there is recorded evidence of criminal wrongdoing by each of Trump's adult children.
19 replies . 8 retweets 89 likes
Reply 19 Retweet 8
Like 89

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 03:17 PM
link   
BTW isn't the 60 days up?

He's taking a delong time to make this vital announcement.

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 05:22 PM
link   
on looking further into TDLs tweets via Claude taylor...... it looks like Taylor is a bit of a kook, which makes Tom look like even more a kook, for supporting the probable nutcase!

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 09:52 PM
link   
He seems to have deleted almost all those tweets now.

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 10:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: coursecatalog
He seems to have deleted almost all those tweets now.

Yep. Also noticed that.

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 10:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Davg80
on looking further into TDLs tweets via Claude taylor...... it looks like Taylor is a bit of a kook, which makes Tom look like even more a kook, for supporting the probable nutcase!

At the very least it shows Tom's judgement is seriously lacking, if you're trying to get the cooperation of government employees that work under Trump.

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 04:50 AM
link   
whats he playing at, its as if he is a 14 yr old kid, someone needs to monitor his tweets, because if he is holding such powerful information and he spewing pure nonsense, how can he be trusted with said info, this has pissed me off....

hes starting to look like a great fall guy!!!

wait a minute..... actually just thought of this....he has been acting very childish on twitter and he has also said the crowd he is going for is the younger generation, is he seeming more relatable to a younger audience?

i dont know, this is actually really frustrating trying to figure out TDLs game plan, he tweets about Dreaming of atlantis and deletes it, then he implies that Trump is about to be impeached via a guy who after 5 mins of searching the net you can see that hes unreliable, deletes all of them, eh.

is he trying to discredit himself before his announcement, or is he just a fool.?

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 05:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

its as if he believes he is working for people more powerful than trump, but he is picking a side also, why even do that if his information is designed to bring us all together as he has implied...

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 05:17 AM
link   

I am almost certain he is just a fool. Remember, he is "just like us" so not infallible when it comes to making mistakes in who he trusts and what he believes. The only difference between him and the average ATSer is the massive platform he speaks from.

I have certainly thought and said some pretty retarded stuff in hindsight of my decade here. Thank god no one paid attention to me, that would be embarrassing now.

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 05:24 AM
link   
a reply to: sputniksteve

Lets just say....

He should not have quit his day job!

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 05:56 AM
link   
a reply to: BullwinkleKicksButt

he has been putting out "plenty" more nowtwitter.com... check them out if you can

he says next week Trumps going down
so this is what i think could happen.... nothing comes of this, TDL releases his docu with some explosive stuff, but nobody really takes notice because he is unreliable, or he is a pure charlatan working for even bigger charlatans....

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 06:24 AM
link   

This is extremely foolish behavior, why even get involved with this crap.
In my opinion it is extremely difficult to impeach a president, just look at all the other criminals before Trump.
This doesn't help Tom at all, even if he is right, he has now just pissed off a whole bunch of republican voters. For what?

Interesting to see what happens next.

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 06:28 AM
link   
a reply to: BullwinkleKicksButt

for sure it is interesting as much as it is confusing.... he linked this in his latest tweet.www.palmerreport.com...

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 06:39 AM
link   

Yeah I read it.
It's all a bunch of heresay at this point in time. I don't see anything so far that will get Trump impeached.

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 09:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: and14263
Carrot on a stick. Well, you know where you can put yer carrot!

The first time I heared what Corey Goode had to say about his visits to Mars it did take some less than a minute to know it was all fantasy. This guy was introduced to the scene by David Wilcox in the same manner. He had an announcement to make but people had to wait for it...and then he came with this guy.

Jesus...well Jesus has little to do with it but, come on.. how can you expect to be taken serious with such a tactic. If someone is serious about such a sensitive subject just tell us all about it right then and there.

Mr deLonge has lost my attention.. thats for sure..

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Let me lay out what I think is most likely happening.

First, I am going to presume that the "announcement" is an official announcement from the government that will get some sort of partial "disclosure" going. It will be a very big deal, but will likely not quite say ET is visiting us right here and right now. It will, however, be enough to release advanced tech such as free energy devices, healing technologies, etc. The justification will be an Atlantis being found in Antarctica. This will give the whole issue an earthly footing that will lessen fears of the less aware people who are clueless. It may include aspects of the Secret Space Program, which eventually will lead to full ET disclosure.

Now, Trump or whoever is POTUS would play an important role, so would the US military. Remember Trump has been talking about releasing advanced technologies and "ridding the Earth of the miseries of disease" in his inaugural speech and other subsequent speeches. This was also obvious at his address to Congress, and even his most recent commencement speech he was talking about the graduates leading the new beginning of the country and how they will have things that no one has had before them. Trump was likely briefed first when he meant Obama the day after winning the election, when he said they had discussed some "high flying assets" mysteriously.

DeLonge, who we KNOW has the connections in the military that he claims to have, was likely told there would be something this Spring to get the ball rolling, involving everything I mentioned above. However, possibly due to Trump's incompetence on the subject/lack of courage (he will be seen as a bit crazy initially, as the public thinks the president still runs the show) the announcement kept being delayed. We had the issues with Syria and NK that blew up in April, and are still blowing up. I think the foreign trip Trump is leaving for Thurs. is a key factor. The impeachment stuff is probably legit, whether the Russian thing is true or not. They can easily fabricate the evidence they need, if it means stopping Trump from stopping this announcement. Robert David Steele, former CIA, said Trump has until June 1 to stop the deep state from forcing him to start a war in Syria. Steve Bassett, the only registered lobbyist on ET disclosure, has been saying Trump will be impeached by July ... here's a recent post referring to this: twitter.com...

Will Trump be impeached and replaced so that the announcement can happen, or will Trump man up and do what's right, even if it means potentially ruining his own reputation for a while? Remember, this foreign trip will start with a visit to the 3 major religions first: Saudi Arabia (Islam), Israel (Judaism), and the Vatican (Christianity). Perhaps Trump wants to settle spiritual/psychological concerns related to this announcement by getting cooperation with the world's religions.

Also, I noticed "Sealed Indictment" was trending on twitter this morning.

I don't know what will happen, but this is just my long analysis.

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join