It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO researcher of the Year, Tom DeLonge; Major announcement within 60 Days!!!

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 03:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

wow the word apocalypses origin is reveal (Old English, via Old French and ecclesiastical Latin from Greek apokalupsis, from apokaluptein ‘uncover, reveal’, from apo- ‘un-’ + kaluptein ‘to cover’.) , and that is actually quite spooky, thank for that info

im sure i heard something happening in Virgo for the first time, like the constellation virgo is pregnant with venus inside it, and it is to be born this year, lucifer the lightbringer an all that. im being vague cause i just glanced at it, and im sure it was on a christian site or something, so i dismissed it quickly.

edit on 21-3-2017 by Davg80 because: (no reason given)

found the article i was talking of....
watchfortheday.org...

Some months ago it was circulating that the first eclipse of 2014-2015’s lunar tetrad demonstrated the possible start of the Tribulation. This is because the first eclipse came 1,260 days before the coming appearance of a sign that looks to be the fulfillment of Revelation 12. It was concluded that this sign on September 23, 2017 was the possible mid-point of the Tribulation with the Tribulation running from April 2014 to April of 2021. This theory did not seem right since the midpoint of the seven year Tribulation should be the opposite season to allow for a fall festival conclusion of the 70th Week to fulfill the Feasts of the Lord. Further, it can be discounted now since we are not in the Tribulation and the eclipse has passed. However, the heavenly sign itself on September 23, 2017 does look to be the sign of Revelation 12. It is, therefore, time to address this sign as to how it fits the coming time of the end.
Revelation 12 comes right after the conclusion of the seventh trumpet and what is the end of the seven year tribulation. With chapter 12, we cut away from that time to a picture of the overall war of Satan upon Israel and the Messiah. The woman is Israel and the twelve stars are the twelve tribes of Israel. Paralleling Joseph’s dream, the moon and sun also represented his mother and father (Genesis 37:10), and as we later learn in Revelation 12, the child is the Messiah. This sign plays out in the heavens on September 23, 2017 when the sun goes down in Israel. That day is Tishri 3 and the Fast of Gedaliah.

the article goes on to say about star alignments, that basically tell the story of a virgin birth, and a bringer of light etc etc age of aquarius yadada

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 04:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Davg80
a reply to: firesnake

i feel something big is going on, whats the implications on said disclosure,
would a reveal of other dimensions create an awareness shift, would everyone
try and succeed to astrally project like so many have claimed to do.

If there was a disclosure that affected the globe, then we would all be thinking of the same thing,
and if that thing was that there are other dimensions that have every imaginable thing in it, and
it is because we are "unaware" of it we "couldn't" see it,
then we would be opening pandora's box..... literally.

sounds like a movie lol

If anything does get announced then I'm not sure how that would affect the situation as it's probably been like this for millennia, but I would imagine more people trying to flower-power-up and connect through prayer or astral projection as you mentioned. I've had some eye-opening experiences with this, but also some strange darker stuff so not sure where I stand on this being a good thing as a whole.

You'd have people who would be basically scared stiff to go to sleep at night in case something shatters their comfy illusion and steals them away at night. How long would any paranoia last for?

Maybe if there's a critical mass of intention, some kind of quantum/consciousness energy that gets raised...? I think that is essentially what the whole phenomenon is dealing with in a nutshell. That's what the cold war experiments were all about, religions are about and now quantum physics is about.

But if it's gotta be done it's gotta be done. TDL & Levenda talks as though there's a time any day now when corporations or individuals will bump into whatever it is the governments don't want us to see. So they have to come clean to everyone before the 'fit hits the shan'.

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 05:01 PM
link   
The issue is that we all don’t know or have any idea what is REALY going on.

In computer science there’s something called The Operand

It means basically, the Thing that’s being worked on.

Like you’re fixing a lead pipe, that would be the operand of your effort.

What is the Operand of the aliens or UFOS, or even God?

That’s what we need to know beyond that their here.

Will they disclose that? Do they even know that?

I don’t think they do

Unless there just joy riding around the Solar System

“Disclosure” might just be a weapon of mass distraction

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 05:06 PM
link   

i was just thinking along those lines there, i was thinking if it was all a pyramid system, with the top being the creator, but not even the top aliens/consciousnesses know if the creator exists, then theres the question who created the creator then, and you could go mad if you tried to keep working that one out

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 05:13 PM
link   

i was just thinking along those lines there, i was thinking if it was all a pyramid system, with the top being the creator, but not even the top aliens/consciousnesses know if the creator exists, then theres the question who created the creator then, and you could go mad if you tried to keep working that one out

That’s easy to some.

Not that I want to derail this thread with any theological discourse, nevertheless, the Creator or God was never created.

That’s why he or she is God in the first place.

God even created the act of creation, which is a creation as well as the created.

One more point...

People don’t realize that the act of creation is or may be a unique reality, not intrinsic in all forms of being.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 08:36 AM
link   

it would be a sad day for me if i knew all the answers to everything, what would i do?

im happy to search for answers for eternity, nothing better than finding a truth

edit on 22-3-2017 by Davg80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Tom DeLonge has said a number of times "read between the lines, so i will put a few things here i have read between the lines, on looking through his A.A.A website........... the first is the three pyramids for a start, when you look at the initials of
his band angels and airwaves.....

the name of his successful animated short is poet anderson, which can be rearranged to spell atoned person.
the character poet anderson resembles the bowler hatted, black suited, black eyed, entity seen in sleep paralysis and other cases, most of the picture of poet anderson tend to have one eye showing also.....

Love is a 2011 science fiction drama film produced and scored by the alternative rock band Angels & Airwaves.

this makes me thing of an Eminem rap line "love is evil spell it backwards ill show ya"

is TDL trying to say something here.

now we have heard him say the masonic guys are the good guys in his AMA and there is this picture..

and this..

and also this..

i feel that TDL likes to hide messages, in plain site if you like, so far he is telling us, he either wants to be in the power circle or hes already in it!

Tom DeLonge could be..... Demon Let go

edit on 23-3-2017 by Davg80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 12:00 PM
link   
looking at the unusual name of the name of the first outing of Poet Anderson

OF NIGHTMARES.......

that is an anagram of Mason Fighter!!!

read between the lines indeed!

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 01:10 PM
link   
also the latin meaning "et ducit mundum per luce" translates to something like "he leads the world through the light"

his AVA slogan with the line through it could be interpreted as us humans being the As and the V being the Gods, and it is a coming together, a lifting of the veil if you want...

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 01:21 PM
link   
this picture shows each of the members with different badges, Tom has the compass, one guy has an Umbrella and the other has a symbol thats hard to see.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 01:33 PM
link   
im not judging him by all the masonic symbolism he has, i just wonder how much his funny hand shake helped hem through the doors he got through......... What if the masonic secret has always been about other dimensions and such like things!

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 01:42 PM
link   
this article explains the badges.............
forum.theavamovement.com...
Ok, the square and compass is Tom, the umbrella is Matt, like you said. Atom is the axes, while David is the winged wheel. Basically for those who don't know what the hell any of this is, they decided to each have a patch made with a different symbol representing each band member. didn't really say what they were gonna do with them though

so they all have different badges that mean something mysterious
the compass & square.. "The square, to square our actions; The compasses, to circumscribe and keep us within bounds with all mankind"... (wikipedia)
the axes mean destruction and creation..www.themasonictrowel.com...

not sure what the umbrella and winged wheel with the arrow mean........just yet!
edit on 23-3-2017 by Davg80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 02:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Davg80

So is TDL a mason or what. That picture of him looks strange, his apron is crooked like he's been cooking something . I imagine these are Prince Hall masons he's with.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 02:42 PM
link   

yes he looks like the dish washer there, he certainly isn't hiding the masonic symbolism, whether he is a mason or not, i dont know, i would guess, yes!

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 05:24 PM
link   

yes he looks like the dish washer there, he certainly isn't hiding the masonic symbolism, whether he is a mason or not, i dont know, i would guess, yes!

Pretty good, dishwasher, I was thinking cook.

What he is doing is a less known perspective, nothing new, but probably won’t move the meter because he is making It more complex, which is alright but most people want things simplified not more complex.

Aliens+ the Gods+ the mystics+ the masons

Challenging sale

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 05:32 PM
link   

resembles the bowler hatted, black suited, black eyed, entity seen in sleep paralysis and other cases

??????????? what ??????????
covers his left eye ??????

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 09:17 PM
link   
So.........

Tommy Gunns ,

It's day 63!

Where is the big announcement?

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 09:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

So is TDL a mason or what. That picture of him looks strange, his apron is crooked like he's been cooking something . I imagine these are Prince Hall masons he's with.

Spirit cooking. All the freakmasons take spirit cooking.

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 11:11 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

I think you are touching on what the core of the issue may be. Ill offer my own disclaimer and say that for most of this post, I'm going to operate on the premise that "foreign entities" are a fact. Annoying that such things need to be stated, but surprisingly few are capable of legitimately discussing concepts and notions outside of their own beliefs..

Mini-rant over, the implications of EDH truly are staggering. As a race, we tend to think our imaginations define the limits of what is possible, but our cultural story places those limits and they are highly malleable over time. Individually, most immediately ignore or dismiss anything that doesn't fit into their "story," and when that happens collectively.. well, it strictly forms how we perceive and process the world around us to an extent that is difficult, if not impossible to truly comprehend, due to its all-encompassing nature.

Something like an ED entity may not negate foundational cultural concepts like general relativity, etc. but it doesn't need to in order to truly imbue uncertainty and even chaos into our collective story. I'm not sure any of us truly fathom just how that would play out. Hell, it seems many think whatever revolutionary jump comes next in our story will either completely negate what has been written up til now, or that it will explicitly color within the lines that have been laid down. It could very well be significantly more nuanced than that, but then the conversation tends to go towards the philosophical rather than real world implications and consequences. Talking about "what is reality really" may be entrancing, but cutting all those grounding ties moves the conversation in a completely different direction (unintentionally or otherwise).

As per usual, I'm getting distracted! Few, if any, actually read these anyway, but still.. Im trying to work on it a bit, albeit altogether unsuccessfully. In regards to ED, it seems that there are at least a handful of groups attempting to shape our collective perception in order to assimilate such a reality. Things like Tengri may even work towards this end, though there are others that I feel are more directly associated, like Forgotten Languages.

In that respect, this Sekret Machines project may be more accurately portrayed as steps towards disclosure rather than a blatant information dump. While I may not feel its doing a particularly great job of that either, it would add a reasonable "why" component to this oddly repetitious act of "disclosure" over the decades. In that sense, it wouldn't just be about "them" trying to shape the cultural story of us poor, ignorant commoners, but would be about shaping everyones, including their own. People like TDL wouldn't necessarily be in on it, but might be more of something like a canary in the coalmine.

All that said, I have been looking at this project more as a new sci-fi franchise and haven't really been disappointed. Admittedly, I have low standards, intentionally, and I haven't read the newest book, but the overall narrative in that context is relatively new and fresh. I can dig that and look forward to further installments, but they could REALLY work on PR engagements. I would be baffled if anyone truly felt something like the AMA here could be seen as anything other than a waste of time for everyone involved, and things like that can directly harm marketability and image.

posted on Apr, 23 2017 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Is his announcement the Rolling Stone advertorial on his books?

Did I miss this event?

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join