It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO researcher of the Year, Tom DeLonge; Major announcement within 60 Days!!!

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2017 @ 07:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Davg80

it worked for zeppelin

ledzeppelin.wikia.com...

posted on Apr, 23 2017 @ 07:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Paddyofurniture

Maybe it was last NASA announcement? But this was hardly breaking

posted on Apr, 23 2017 @ 07:58 PM
link   

If the aliens, or a sinister group of them, are the prophesized Gog and Magog, “That will sally forth from elevated places” and appear near the end, then we may have a problem on our hands.

Gog and Magog is the negative archetype of materialism and war--the yin-yang of gross material values and warfare and plunder.... Something well inside the human lower soul that which has wrecked havoc on the world for centuries and is continuing to do so even today.

In other words a certain group of them may be nearer to the essential archetype; in other words, humans on steroids!

posted on Apr, 23 2017 @ 08:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape
why is it always " big announcement coming SOOOON "
just make the dammed anouncment

You must prepare before you do things ....

posted on Apr, 23 2017 @ 09:19 PM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz

Honestly, if his AMA was any indication, he might be pretty scattered. That's not even to say he doesn't take it seriously, just that outside of a situation which forces him to focus on the task at hand (like an in-person interview), things are likely to get lost in the mix.

I wouldn't take any time frames at all seriously unless other people are explicitly involved. I could definitely be wrong, but we will see.

I really am interested in the movies. I hope it either has a proper budget or skilled people.
edit on 23-4-2017 by Serdgiam because: Aliens did it

posted on Apr, 23 2017 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Guys i know youre all anxious to hear about the big news from delong but you have to give the guy a little slack. He needs time to make something up.

posted on Apr, 23 2017 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Wow thats a great twist that he is part of the illuminati, that could very well be. The big announcement wasn't an announcement, his non-fiction book came out called GODS. It's the first of a series of non-fiction books. According to the Rolling Stone article it sounds like Chariots of the Gods.

Then there is this quote from Levanda:

DeLonge and his team are careful, though, to emphasize that their theories are only that. "People have been spending 70 years trying to prove it's real, and if you're waiting for the government to do it, good luck," says Levanda. "What we're saying is, let's proceed under the assumption that this is real."

Rolling Stone article

Link to Tom Delonge's UFO merchandise

posted on Apr, 23 2017 @ 11:15 PM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

If by big disclosure he meant his book then I'm sincerely hoping that no one will buy it. One more Greer is the last thing that ufology needs.

posted on Apr, 23 2017 @ 11:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: BASSPLYR
Guys i know youre all anxious to hear about the big news from delong but you have to give the guy a little slack. He needs time to make something up.

My sentiments exactly.

posted on Apr, 23 2017 @ 11:33 PM
link   
IMO any individual who contrôles such a message ~
Is being fed info piecemeal

True Disclosure will be witnessed as an event for
Everyone to see and not disseminated by elitists

- best

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 01:19 AM
link   
a reply to: baaronhaile

you could be right,
what i find interesting is that there seems to be "outsiders" winning elections, it looks as if an outsider is gonna win French election, Trump was an outsider, and theres a snap election for the UK happening very soon, so if jeremy Corbyn wins that,
well its all a bit to coincidental, and these outsiders or outcasts could be getting ready to tell the world something unbelievable, just a theory, but if Macron wins that election, i will be putting as much cash on Corbyn to win the UK election, as it seems set up for it.....

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 01:33 AM
link   
Another moron put on a pedestal to make the whole UFO field seem like a joke.

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 05:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Yarrow83

I don't know, man...despite this thing seems a little shady I still kinda believe in the man...

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Has it been sixty days?

Big announcements coming within the next 60 Days....

mobile.twitter.com...

instagram.com/p/BQgu_LRBoUW/
7:04 PM · Feb 14, 2017

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: neutronflux

He just updated it will be another couple of weeks.
#pleasebepatient
LMAO

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 06:26 PM
link   
a reply to: BullwinkleKicksButt

Gots to get the hits for the twitter and instagram accounts.

#LookAtMe

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 02:31 PM
link   
It's DAY 78

Tick, tock, tick, tock............we are waiting

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Since he didnt bother to make an announcement. But than says one is coming soon seriously ? If he knew anything he could make the announcement now not doing so means hes got nothing.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Someone on Grant Cameron's Facebook page (of all places) posted that DeLonge wrote on Twitter the other day something about Atlantis and then deleted the tweet soon after.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 02:57 PM
link   
a reply to: privatepilotuk

he also said it was a few weeks behind schedule.............. so any day now

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join