It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO researcher of the Year, Tom DeLonge; Major announcement within 60 Days!!!

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 01:55 AM
link   
Having listened to his latest coast to coast interview.
TDL says "There is some really big stuff coming up soon and Jim (Semivan former CIA agent) will have more of an opportunity to speak for himself than have me do it for him"

I interpret that as TDL/advisors hosting a "disclosure" event.

edit on 20-3-2017 by zazzafrazz because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 01:58 AM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz

Have you been invited?

I would invite you if I were them.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 02:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Davg80

If bacteria were found inside of a meteorite, would that be "alien life" worthy of a big announcement?

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 02:14 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Mmm,I hope not. But then again I don't wana be told war of the worlds is gonna be a thing either. It'll be a total let down,and if it is real,and msm doesn't inform the sheep,what can be done? Either way we need something bigger than bacteria to make people take notice of the big "maybe".

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 02:17 AM
link   
a reply to: hiddenNZ

Either way we need something bigger than bacteria to make people take notice of the big "maybe".
Bacteria found anywhere but Earth would attract my attention. Bigly.

But unless it goes beyond something that looks like it might be be bacteria, I will restrain my enthusiasm.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 02:45 AM
link   
a reply to: hiddenNZ

I understand where you're coming from, hiddenNZ. Mankind is still to violent and unpredictable to begin interacting with any species that is more intelligent than we are. On the other hand, if they happen to be good at space travel, but are meek and easy-going, we might make good friends.

Like Phage, I'd be thrilled if any living biological material is found that didn't originate on Earth. A fossil of some animal imbedded in a Meteorite would be even better!

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 03:36 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

yes a single cell organism from the planet numpty would be cool, and that wouldn't set the masses on a rampage, however TDL has already told us things like ancient gods are real and they are good and bad and there are Wars happening in space, so i am expecting something a bit more than bacteria.
That being said, if it is true that TDL is working with an Ex CIA as an advisor or anyone in government, i will guarantee you that these people are working under orders from the CIA and the Government, it would only make sense, that way whatever happens they have covered their assess... if the info isnt received the way they want it, they can easily distance themselves and if it goes well, they can say that they were instructing them to disclose, through TDL.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 03:38 AM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz

why cant mr semivan just make his own announcement - on his own ?

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 03:51 AM
link   
this article was written in november 2016, by the Presidents UFO website,

and it pretty much said, what TDL says about upcoming announcement "event".........
www.presidentialufo.com...

"There is a group of people inside the Pentagon who have come forward, in the last couple of days, who are willing to come forward if they are given the green light by those in the government who control the issue.

If Hillary were asked to elaborate on her knowledge of what happened on UFOs during the Clinton administration, and how the system has kept the secret, it might stir enough controversy to turn the light green.

There is also another move to move the government to open up further on the UFO issue. The famous rocker Tom DeLonge is a big part of this.

I have a source inside the huge number of people that are part of this openness effort. I am aware of the person in Washington who is running it.

When the election was over I asked if the light was still green or if it had turned red. I was told it was still green and bigger than ever, with big names and big money behind it. I was once again pointed to January where there would not be disclosure but a big event.

Sadly, there seems to be no clear intent by any reporter to go down this road for various reasons, so we may just be heading back into the dark ages of knowledge about the UFO subject."

interesting how he says about how reporters have no interest in going down that road, WHY!
and then we have Trumps stance against the media, and the whole Fake news b.s.
to me everything is happening a little to insync for something not to be happening,
Tic-Toc goes the disclosure clock

edit on 20-3-2017 by Davg80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 05:28 AM
link   
I think it is important to remember that what we will need to examine is the evidence that they are willing or ready to lay on the table.

Just because someone who happens to be a part of a government organization, be it millitary, intelligence or scientific, says "things are thus" it doesn't mean they nescessarily hold all the answers. What they will need to produce is evidence, not just theories. Without evidence they are really just another group with a collection of claims.

Just to remind everyone that most of mainstream science would choke on their biscuits and burgers if they were to read a paper in a scientific journal presenting what is being claimed by these "insiders".

But, luckily for them, they probably have the evidence to back it up. It really is quite simple. Let me demonstrate, in case someone affiliated with any of these initiatives happens to casually peruse this here thread (you never know):

"We hereby decree that UFOs are (insert appropriate claim here) and here is a mountain of evidence from verified sources that we have collected over the years to back up this claim (insert link to source material here). Discuss."

You will not get away with "We are the government and verily UFOs exist, QED. All hail the new paradigm."

While you might get away with it for a little, tiny while, words are like wind. It will blow over, and nobody will be the wiser. It is not words we crave, we crave evidence and documentation.

Put up or shut up, as the adage goes.

Some might disagree, I realize, but for my part, I have had enough of words and whispers.

There, I said it.

BT
edit on 20-3-2017 by beetee because: Clarification and typos

edit on 20-3-2017 by beetee because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 07:33 AM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

maybe the disclosure thing was already happening and TDL just knocked on their door at the right time,
TDL is talking about ancient gods and wars in space, and if you look at Hollywood, most of the movies of the last few years have been about superheros, and space....... i think if true, disclosure has been happening for a long time.

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Please tell me you realize that site is NOT really "THE President's (of anything) "UFO website"...

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 04:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Springer

LOL, yes i knew that, i was actually looking for information about when a new president is asked the UFO question when i found that website.
The story mentioned TDL, and TBH the site could be part of many avenues of disclosure the gov are going down, or it may just be another guy looking to get some money out of his hobby.

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Good deal, I figured that was the case but wanted to be sure nobody else thought it was "official".

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 11:21 AM
link   
www.motherjones.com...
this article is dated today, and TDL is revealing a little more, however its not good.......

It has to do with religion. So Gods, the first book, is setting up a foundation for people to understand that the human race is akin to what is known as a "cargo cult," [which] started in World War II with indigenous tribes. Planes would come in and drop cargo for the troops. [The tribes] had never seen anything like that before. They never even had contact with the outside world. But they saw these planes and created a religion based on them. They worshipped it, hoping that these gods would drop off cargo to them. In the book Gods, we're trying to set up a foundation so people can understand that all the religions of the world are a form of a cargo cult. And it all relates to seeing things in the sky and supernatural contact.

MJ: Are you at all worried this will be seen as an attack on faith?

TD: I'm not worried about it but understand that it will happen. I grew up in a Christian family. My mom was a nondenominational Christian—you know, baptizing everybody, all that kind of stuff, singing songs on Sunday. I was forced to go to church for so long, and it wasn't until I traveled the world, when I was in the Middle East and reading about all the different religions in the world, that I thought, "Wow, something's kind of funky with my religion."

MJ: In one of your emails to Podesta you said that this project is about changing the cynical views of youth toward government. Can you elaborate on that?

TD: Over a long period of time, the government has had to do things routinely in regards to this subject matter, and they consistently lied because the government couldn't define an issue as sensitive as this. So young adults grew up with the internet and found out that these things were real. But the government had to keep lying about it but never came out and explained why. The problem is, now you have this huge population of people becoming adults who just think that government is full of lies all the time.

There have been decades of strategic implementation of a plan to deal with this issue and create a way to move forward. You'll see those initial drips when they start announcing planets they think have life. Then they start announcing microbial life. And then they start announcing structures, and then they start announcing other things. I think you're going to start seeing an avalanche of all that stuff, and the reason is because now we got our act together. And it took 70 years to do it.

MJ: So you're starting work on a film?

TD: We'll start filming in the fall. Everyone thinks this movie is about skateboarders and UFOs. It's not. It's a coming-of-age thriller, comedy, adventure, very Spielberg in its architecture, but attacking some of the big niche paranormal subjects. I think it's way more like The Goonies than it is anything else.

........ sooo i am really excited about this new announcement, but it looks like we will be getting a little slice of the pie to start, he did say many years before it would be all out.

i wouldn't be surprised if the announcement was that they have found atmosphere with H2O on exoplanets recently discovered, on a side note the bookmakers in UK are giving 20-1 that alien life will be discovered in 2017....

i also mentioned in this thread that if the info was powerful enough, religions would fall!
edit on 21-3-2017 by Davg80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 11:31 AM
link   
People may be kind of messed up with any real disclosure of alien contact.

Maybe not. Do we really know?

In the US government, they have or have had a group of religious fanatics who don’t
want to upset their old dogmas…They want no disclosure. They think aliens are some kind of demons

Nick Redfern’s great book discloses much here: FINAL EVENTS and the Secret Government Group on Demonic UFOs and the AfterlifeTextwww.amazon.com...

Maybe most of the religious fanatics have died out now and the powers may be loosening up a bit.

This young guy, TDL, is perfect for a generation of younger people. A secular rock
generation X’er.

There is no doubt an organized effort to hide this and the video on this thread about
Grant Cameron Illustrates this fact. www.abovetopsecret.com...

The fact is mostly were all in never never land about all of this.

We don’t really know what disclosure would bring about. Armageddon or total apathy or something in between

Maybe nothing will happen. People will just go about their business and say so what…

They just will say: so what, I need a job, or I need a wife, I need some money, I don't give a dam about some aliens and this abstract alien stuff may be meaningless to most

Of course, UNLESS there is some kind of enforcement agenda way beyond what we can
deal with. Then we have an interesting future!

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 11:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

too many people in this world believe everything their creed tells them, and it is little wonder when our biggest fear is death, so we subscribe to these ideas because they tell us to lead a good life because we will go to heaven etc etc, theres no doubt that religions have evolved us thus far, but like everything else, religions have to evolve also, so maybe that is about to happen very soon, this is supposed to be the last pope after all, according to some CTs.

but i am being selfish, wanting disclosure, because i know i can handle it, however if you take away someone's life beliefs and destroy them in one fell swoop, then not many people can come back after such a jolt to their system, and there are billions of people who believe they know the truth cause their religious leader told them so, the implications of disclosure could see many people lose their minds if not their lives...

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 12:05 PM
link   
I listened to the first 3 hours of their Coast To Coast last night, and it sent a few shivers down my spine. Whatever it is they're doing is for real - no doubt about it, it's not some self indulgent exercise or some side-project for TDL. Their voices give away the gravity of the situation that they find themselves in, that's what I took away from it the most.

It seems Tom is very wary on giving the right info at the right time and almost slips up a couple of times, which is understandable considering the excitement mixed with the highest pressure to make this successful. Just from those 3 hours we now have a more complete understanding of where we're all headed.

For a few years now I've been catching up on the more recent books of Joseph P Farrell's socio-political aspect of the phenomenon, if only to look deeper into secret societies and state actors. He always mentioned some kind of Sitchin-like 'war of the gods' which I never really took seriously. Until now.
And it's quite mind blowing.

As for first contact forget Arrival and Close Encounters of the Third Kind... Cabin In The Woods looks the best bet!

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 12:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Davg80
a reply to: Willtell

too many people in this world believe everything their creed tells them, and it is little wonder when our biggest fear is death, so we subscribe to these ideas because they tell us to lead a good life because we will go to heaven etc etc, theres no doubt that religions have evolved us thus far, but like everything else, religions have to evolve also, so maybe that is about to happen very soon, this is supposed to be the last pope after all, according to some CTs.

but i am being selfish, wanting disclosure, because i know i can handle it, however if you take away someone's life beliefs and destroy them in one fell swoop, then not many people can come back after such a jolt to their system, and there are billions of people who believe they know the truth cause their religious leader told them so, the implications of disclosure could see many people lose their minds if not their lives...

A couple of points:

The point is that the alien agenda may be tied into religious apocalyptic phenomenon.

There are many indications of that from secret societies, religious lore, Denver International Airport, and other areas.

Also, religion does have an end and that is when all is transformed supposedly from this so-called apocalypse. The word means, the revealing.

Well we may think we can handle “disclosure” but it may be something very much unexpected that we have no knowledge whether we can handle it or not.

But of course then we may not have any choice

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: firesnake

i feel something big is going on, whats the implications on said disclosure,
would a reveal of other dimensions create an awareness shift, would everyone
try and succeed to astrally project like so many have claimed to do.

If there was a disclosure that affected the globe, then we would all be thinking of the same thing,
and if that thing was that there are other dimensions that have every imaginable thing in it, and
it is because we are "unaware" of it we "couldn't" see it,
then we would be opening pandora's box..... literally.

sounds like a movie lol
edit on 21-3-2017 by Davg80 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join