It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO researcher of the Year, Tom DeLonge; Major announcement within 60 Days!!!

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 10:24 AM
link   
a reply to: LightDisc

thanks for that analysis, i didn't know Trump was going to these places, and it is interesting that they are hubs of the main "abrahamic" religions, if your analysis is true i would also add that they could be trying to create a more universal religion with the abrahamic religions, possibly, dunno! but you have me thinking again, cheers

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 10:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Davg80
Tweeting again
Looks like Delonge is coming to his senses some what.

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 10:49 AM
link   
a reply to: BullwinkleKicksButt

yes hes using "if" true now, maybe he was a bit drunk last night and woke up and thought... Oops

although he did say if Trumps indicted during the week we have to acknowledge his awesomeness, lol.

i guess time will tell if hes awesome or not, for now im thinking "not"

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 11:22 AM
link   

hmm look what I just found the Pope did 2 days ago: www.thedailybeast.com...

"Pope Francis urges deep space explorers not to fear the truth about what’s out there."

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 11:33 AM
link   
a reply to: LightDisc

cheers for the link, could this all be coming together once and for all??

it always seems that way doesn't it? is that the game?

think i will refrain from holding my breath lol.
edit on 14-5-2017 by Davg80 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 04:09 PM
link   
That work has been going on for a very long time, not really paradigm shifting information.

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 06:15 PM
link   
I posted this in an other thread. It was a quote from Tom. He even said Not to expect a major announcement:

originally posted by: JerseyGuy
The quote below is from Tom Delonge in an article regarding his upcoming "Big" announcement:

He said his announcement may be missed by mainstream media. However, "the UFO community would see the significance", he said.

Source: www.express.co.uk...

Based on this quote, it looks like it won't be anything that would shake up the mass population. Kind of disappointing before it even is released.

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 06:41 PM
link   
I don't see how Tom Delonge or any ufologist will bring about disclosure. The agencies covering things up, are the ones who will disclose the presence of ET, not a rock star.

Maybe disclosure will happen organically as we progress with technology and as we progress as a human civilization. Maybe we are nearing that point.

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 10:36 PM
link   
a reply to: JerseyGuy
Dude the part of the announcement being missed by mainstream media isn't even an actual quote. He never said that. He did allude that the mainstream media might not see the connection to ETs/UFOs. This is an earthly annoucement i.e. Antarctica and using those discoveries to make advanced spacecraft.

Only people like us will know the truth is that the tech comes from ET, but the public will simply be introduced to the Technologies in a way that doesnt instantly and massively threaten their understanding of their place in the universe. This is likely how they pave the way for ET Disclosure to happen in the following months and years.

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 10:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: game over man
I don't see how Tom Delonge or any ufologist will bring about disclosure. The agencies covering things up, are the ones who will disclose the presence of ET, not a rock star.

Maybe disclosure will happen organically as we progress with technology and as we progress as a human civilization. Maybe we are nearing that point.

I can't imagine them coming and saying "hey folks we lied for the past 60 years but here's the truth so suck it up and be happy that we've told you eventually" Disclosure could only come from major shift in powers and would probably require something as big and as chaotic as a coup.
edit on 14-5-2017 by KiwiNite because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Yea TD tweats are worrying , its like hes just realized hes being taken for a ride and said F*** it , and hit the juice .

Its a shame as the Damage to the general credibility of UFO researchers could reverberate around for a LONG time.

I hope im wrong

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 08:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: 2hooitconcerns
Its a shame as the Damage to the general credibility of UFO researchers could reverberate around for a LONG time.

It is impossible to damage something that does not exist.

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 09:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Majic

So you are saying there are no credible researchers

the sad thing is there is no proof either way thus far, and only your thinking can be proved wrong, because you will never be able to prove that aliens don't exist...... in other words you are on a path that can only fail

its like atheists...... they can only be proved wrong. because nothingness cannot be experienced

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 09:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Majic

What doesn't exist?

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 09:36 AM
link   
His political tweets are a shame because he is forwarding information from very dubious sources. That does not bode well for the alleged groundbreaking UFO information that he claims to be about to break open.

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 09:42 AM
link   
a reply to: coursecatalog

it does not, unless its all part of plan, to look like a kook beforehand, to give people a reason not to believe him, if they cant handle said info, they would choose not to believe and the fact he has looked kook beforehand will give them relief.

.....or hes just mental, and the guys he is linked with are just using him as a social experiment.

anything goes here, im at a loss to understand his actions.
edit on 15-5-2017 by Davg80 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 11:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Majic

Oh its definitely real , the UFO phenomena does exist.

Why the Negative vibes man

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 12:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Davg80
So you are saying there are no credible researchers

Nope. I was referring to the fact that "the general credibility of UFO researchers" is nonexistent. To the extent it might exist, it's a negative quantity.

That doesn't mean there aren't credible researchers. Indeed, there are some excellent researchers right here on ATS, and they are by no means alone.

But as a field, UFOlogy is dominated by liars, hucksters, charlatans and criminals. Until that changes, credible research into phenomena very much in need of it will suffer, and humanity along with it.

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Tom Delonge is sounding more and more like Steven Greer all the time, which is starting to stick in my craw. On the other hand, he is sprung from the same matrix of (mis-)information and alternative (un-)realities as the rest of us. So better not be too prejudiced, I tell myself.

IAC he is obviously hooked into something with his contacts. I still wonder how much of a sock puppet he is -- does he have to deliver a message, the whole message and/or nothing but? Which also begs the question, how much of a vehicle for actual disclosure he is. One never knows, but one surmises the pot has been spiced with some, er, lost monkey wrenches, greasy curve-balls, spare wing-nuts and loose cannons, to over-extend a metaphor, so that anyone that has stewed in that pot long enough, ends up tasting just like those other things after a while.
edit on 15-5-2017 by Namdru because: adjustment to under-extended metaphor

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Hey guys just checking in. Nothing yet from delong huh???

......Not surprised....

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join