It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WikiLeaks releases Vault 7!

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 01:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rosinitiate

originally posted by: introvert
a reply to: jhn7537

I just checked Twitter... search "wikileaks, vault 7 and cnn"... everyone is questioning their refusal to cover this.. Eventually, they will need to address this, seeing as everyone else is. If anything, they are looking for a way to spin it before they release anything. That's the only way I can explain this....

The same people that question why CNN does not have this on their front page are also those that call CNN "fake news" when they do cover a story.

It's fake, dishonest outrage coming from dishonest people.

Really? That's rich!

Yes, really.

You mean to tell me that you guys are truly concerned that CNN does not have this on their front page? Do you really think it proves anything?

It just popped up on CNN's front page.

Is CNN a reputable media outlet now?

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 01:42 PM
link   

I just checked Twitter... search "wikileaks, vault 7 and cnn"... everyone is questioning their refusal to cover this.. Eventually, they will need to address this, seeing as everyone else is. If anything, they are looking for a way to spin it before they release anything. That's the only way I can explain this....

The same people that question why CNN does not have this on their front page are also those that call CNN "fake news" when they do cover a story.

Really? That's rich!

No

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Wait, the fcat that CNN will not report the biggest story of the day is somehow justified because people call them fake news?

That's not what I said.

It's now on their front page. So where do we go from here?

The people calling them fake news do so because they seem to be a mouythpiece for the dems and deepstate and against Trump

If true, why do you care what's on their site?

So the fact that they won't report a story that goes against the deep state further proves that ther are not interested in news, they are interested in pushing an agenda.

It's on their front page. Are they still deep state, the latest propaganda buzzword being used?

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 01:43 PM
link   
They were a few minutes too late, doesn't count. They crossed the arbitrary deadline with which they were officially "refusing" to cover it.

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Really? That's rich!

No

Precisely my point.

It doesn't matter what they report or when they report it.

Some people will bitch no matter what.

Fake, dishonest outrage.

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 01:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: jordan77

originally posted by: jhn7537
CNN refusing to cover this and put in on their front page (like everyone else) tells me everything I need to know... This story is explosive and not a peep, but Fox, BBC and so many others have it as their number 1 story... CNN is beyond full of sh*t, and I'm glad that Trump treats the whole network and their reporters like horsesh*t

It'a on the front page of the mobile site, second story under Top News. Relax.

It was not on the computer page, but you are right it is on the mobile page. It is by Jose Pagliery at 2.26 ET.

And I have to say it is a fair article. It outlines pretty much everything in the press release, and even mentions the fact that the CIA tech to frame other countries could lend truth to Trumps point that perhaps Russia did not hack the DNC.

I think it is a good article.

Now why did they wait so long until people were caalling them out? I don't know.

But I have to admit the article is fair to me.

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 01:45 PM
link   
a reply to: jordan77

I just checked the CNN site on my laptop and there is NO site of the story yet.

They had to find a way to spin it as another poster said. I don't know how any CNN apologists can defend this one. Not covering this as breaking news is proof.

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 01:47 PM
link   
So no information on the information, I guess nobody wants to talk to me.

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 01:48 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Almost everybody here can understand outrage directed at fake news CNN.

The real mystery is your unhinged outrage at people who are justifiably outraged at CNN.

It is just plain weird.

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Here ya go

money.cnn.com...

(post by introvert removed for a manners violation)

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 01:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
So no information on the information, I guess nobody wants to talk to me.

Here is the wikileaks press release.

www.zerohedge.com...

In a nut shell so far.

CIA paid to have backdoors left in electronics that they could exploit.

Spied on people all over including Americans.

Has the ability to frame other countries for hacks.

Had many of these surveillance tools stolen.

I recommend reading the press release for the full info.

edit on 7-3-2017 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: roadgravel

Oh, my I would give you hundreds starts for that.

Well I heard in the news earlier that I think the CIA intercepted the information and found that it was non and classified information in it that I why it can not be accessed

Is that true?

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 01:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Deny Arrogance

Almost everybody here can understand outrage directed at fake news CNN.

If they are fake news, why do you pay attention to them?

The real mystery is your unhinged outrage at people who are justifiably outraged at CNN.

Unhinged outrage? Did you just try to use the "I know you are but what am I" argument?

link   
a reply to: Grambler

Thank you, very kind of you.

Yes I can now believe they also hacked into the Trump served and could have been able to do all kind of things

This thickening and is not way is going away.

link   

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: digital01anarchy

Bro, you nailed it.

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

There is so much lying and disinformation that it becomes a who do you believe. But, given the track record of the CIA, one can bet they are in the middle of everything. As for as tools, maybe they make some, maybe they buy and steal others. There are people who have skills just as those who get employe by the CIA.

I seems to me that the government has skill on one end and fail on the other. I have to wonder how much of this is an insider war, how much is disinformation and how much is just failure.

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Might be worth considering a slightly different reality. W.oL.f in sheep's clothing.

The CIA should just stamp their logo on all of these "Anonymous" videos they keep putting out.

The part I just watched warned about WikiLeaks being some thing that puts out some good info to make itself trusted, and then out from nowhere this "monster" emerges. THE IRONY, "ANONYMOUS"!!!!

a reply to: introvert

How's the damage control going today?

edit on 7-3-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join