It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WikiLeaks releases Vault 7!

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 02:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel
a reply to: Rosinitiate

Don't believe for a second that no internet make you immune from being monitored. There were days before the 'net.

That wasn't what she was asking though.

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Tempter

The question then is "has he been flipped"?

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: ColdWisdom

Speaking only for myself, what I am outraged about transcends what goes on at CNN. The decline of the integrity of journalism, the obscuring of information, the absence of objectivity, and lack of morality from once distinguished professionals, is an overwhelming problem that infects not just CNN but is also actively working to subvert the free thoughts of individuals like you and me.

I have no problem informing myself through many different outlets and do not allow any one media source subvert my free-thought.

Again, CNN is the scapegoat for a problem you and others perceive about the media in general.

I assume I'm not the only one who sees the problem, and my outrage isn't fake.

I disagree. The outrage at CNN is most certainly manufactured.

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 02:41 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

I have no problem informing myself through many different outlets and do not allow any one media source subvert my free-thought.

Neither do I. But that doesn't mean they aren't still trying.

I disagree. The outrage at CNN is most certainly manufactured.

Maybe that other user was right then, about you not 'getting it.'

Just who is manufacturing it, then?

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Of course I understand the outrage. CNN has become the go-to scapegoat of the media and people will bitch and complain about them, no matter what they do. 

Manufactured, dishonest outrage.

Sure that's probably true, but it still doesn't change the fact that there is an actual reason to be "outraged"

Notice the quotations, so don't ask me what's the outrage about. Plus you already know.

It just seems silly and "scapegoat-ey" that you are just repeating the same rhetoric to everyone when in truth you know the truth

+3 more 
posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Can we please stop feeding the wild animals? Perhaps it's my fault but we don't need several pages dedicated to CNN when the OP isn't about CNN at all.

It was brought up as an observation and is being used to derail the thread.

link   
www.washingtonexaminer.com...

Here's something interesting a list of emoticons that cia workers like to use?

link   
This release explains the push for self driving cars.

Easier to assassinate anyone you like.

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 02:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel

The question then is "has he been flipped"?
I don't know if he could be. The guy is an alien. He seems too incorruptible.

+11 more 
posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 02:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Rosinitiate

It's the same couple posters who regularly drop into threads with the sole purpose to stir stuff up, hijack the discussion and derail the dialogue.

It's a liberal strategy. Disrupt the conversation so much the conversation no longer resembles the original topic.

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Thank you so much, I don't use any webcam actually have them uninstalled from my computer, have the TV set off to no share information.

Is funny my younger brother is a computer engineer and he build his own equipment for home.

His position as he works for the local government allow him to take programs that he can work with and change as he see fit unrestricted as they has been stripped off and build new ones for his needs.

But he is in my home land and I am here, I need to have a talk with him.

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 02:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tempter

I don't know if he could be. The guy is an alien. He seems too incorruptible.

Sociopaths often seem like very personable and nice people. Things are not always as they look.

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Jake Tapper on CNN about to cover this in his next segment entitled "Is your smart TV watching you? Wikileaks exposes CIA".

Might be interesting. Switch it on if you like.

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 03:12 PM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

Interesting, so they decided to cover the story after all?

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 03:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: flyingdutchman2112
www.washingtonexaminer.com...

Here's something interesting a list of emoticons that cia workers like to use?

Interesting, there is a 'pedobear' emoticon.

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 03:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123
a reply to: angeldoll

Interesting, so they decided to cover the story after all?

Apparently. Still waiting for it. Of course they are talking about health care, still. But he said they will have the story within the hour.

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 03:17 PM
link   
So if CNN is fairly reporting on it.. what to the cnn haters do? Do we assume CNN is just getting a greenlight from CIA? If thats the case, CIA doesnt seem to care much

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Spicer says "No Comment" on wikileaks/cia news.

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 03:27 PM
link   
16 pages and at least half were about CNN- and not a single person called it...

They took five extra hours to report because they were waiting for marching orders from their handlers.
End of story.

Now, Anyone here on ATS without their head in the sand has known TPTB have had these tools for a long time. We've known our phones were compromised. We've known the TVs have been watching us. We know the smart cars can be remote controlled.

Here's the exciting part- it's going public, now. Those people who I've tried to explain this to, who didn't believe me, will now see it on the TV.

And this is great news. The masses will begin to see what's going on, and anyone defending this behavior can be properly shunned while the rest of us try to solve the problem.

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 03:30 PM
link   
wikileaks twitter crowd sourced doc regarding phone ability to collect data from all wifi traffic around the device. Seems it is launched through a music player app.

edit on 7-3-2017 by liveandlearn because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join