It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WikiLeaks releases Vault 7!

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 12:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColdWisdom
a reply to: Vdogg

We didn’t dodge any bullet. Trump is worse than I ever possibly imagined.

You must have a very limited imagination.

Did I hurt your feelings by speaking negative of Trump? Trump is the best President there ever was or ever will be. He speaks nothing but truth, is totally honest and trustworthy, and must've been handpicked by God himself. There, feel better now?
edit on 7-3-2017 by Vdogg because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 12:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: talisman
Everyone, doesn't this mean they have Hillary's Emails? They capture everything sent or recieved? They could easily produce the "missing emails"

So did they not do so, because it "Was In the Interest of National Security"?

I fully believe the emails deleted illegally off Bill Clinton's wife's private server -- many of them classified, still exist out there in the possession of any number of foreign and domestic actors.

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Neither of those seem that far fetched.

They are for me. We could make up a number of odd scenarios that are possible.

But given what we know about how shady the CIA is, and the fact that we now know they have the tech to frame Russia, at the very least we should not just take the IC word that it was Russia without showing any proof.

We should always look for the proof before we come to any firm conclusion.

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
You must back Obama's CIA police state.

Isn't it now Trump's CIA police state?

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 12:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: digital01anarchy

originally posted by: introvert
a reply to: RickinVa

So knowing that the CIA can a hack a system and make it appear it was a foreign government..... are you still convinced that the Russians hacked the election?

I don't believe anyone hacked the election. I believe it's possible Russia may have hacked the DNC, but I have not seen an evidence the CIA was behind it.

Do you have that evidence?

Especially knowing that many in the intel community were highly upset about Hillary's use of an unclassified server to transmit and receive classified information?

So people inside the IC were mad Hillary used a private server, so they hacked the DNC and blamed Russia?

Sure. Whatever weird conspiracy theory floats your boat.

Most likely they planted the evidence of russian hacking to make it look like russians. There was an article about 3 muslim brothers caught stealing info from the dnc later after the russian story.

Chances are likely that 2 factions exist within the IC community and they are playing agaisnt each other. One is in favor of donald the other hates him and operations are being conducted agaisnt each other!

I have a feeling drain the swamp will be conducted on intelligence communities.

Straight out of the script of Homeland, Saul Berenstain vs Dar Adal. Been hints of this inter faction scrap for a while now.

Lot of bickering and attempted thread derailment already on this thread I see. Need a mute button for the goon squad
edit on 7-3-2017 by kountzero because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Look up DITU....

most won't bother so here you go:

en.wikipedia.org...

The Data Intercept Technology Unit (DITU, pronounced DEE-too) is a unit of the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) of the United States, which is responsible for intercepting telephone calls and e-mail messages of terrorists and foreign intelligence targets inside the US. It is not known when DITU was established, but the unit already existed in 1997.

I won't go into to any details because I do not want to jeopardize myself...... but I have seen it with my own eyes and yes it exists

The rabbit hole goes very very deep.

EDIT: The fact that Comey has asked the DOJ to refute Trumps claim would lead me to believe they weren't involved in that particular case. They would have had to obtain a FISA warrant and he should know if the FBI did that.
edit on R432017-03-07T12:43:58-06:00k433Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Everyone, doesn't this mean they have Hillary's Emails? They capture everything sent or recieved? They could easily produce the "missing emails"

So did they not do so, because it "Was In the Interest of National Security"?

They had it all along, Her pc was never needed to recover them.
Her to and from emails were captured at the Internets infrastructure level .No need for her computer.

The minute the FBI said the emails were lost emails, I knew the investigation was going to be a sham and nothing would happen to her. It was a dog and pony show.

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Without any oversight, the CIA have the power to pretty much blackmail anyone. Everyone has some dirt in their closet (especially politicians) and I am sure the CIA can use this to get what they want and set their policies.

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

In some cases, I'll actually lean on your logic. However, considering the area, enviroment and tools, there are too many similarities to simply just ignore it. Deflection and "proof" in this case will always be subject to "interpretation" simply because of the nature of this scenario.

Who's ignoring it?

For me to come to any absolute conclusion I need irrefutable proof. This isn't it.

With that being said, there is more than enough material of this revelation to connect several thoughts and points that actually makes real world sense and provides somewhat of a visual illustration of TPTB.

Not sure what that even means.

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 12:39 PM
link   

a reply to: introvert

We can rightly be suspicious of the CIA intentions, given the continued leaks against the President, and the collusion of the Media etc. I would be highly suspicious at this point of the line....
"The Russians did it"!

Better to at least remain neutral or agnostic

That's what I am doing.

a reply to: digital01anarchy

We shall see.

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

This definitely puts the IC community in a rough spot.

How this plays out is anyone's guess.

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Trump +3

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Front page on Fox not a peep on CNN, if so it's buried. Imagine my surprise....

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 12:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123
a reply to: FamCore

...but the master of OZ was caught red handed, this revealing who he was. The same could happen here. Certain things happen in life for the wierdest reasons, perhaps some of that will be revealed.

Yes! That's why I said he would never "Willingly" show his face because Stormdancer's comment made it sound like whoever is a "head honcho" pulling puppet strings from afar would reveal his identity autonomously.

It would be a game changer if the identity of such an individual was revealed, no doubt about that. I'm just doubtful of it happening.

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 12:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
a reply to: Grambler

They are for me. We could make up a number of odd scenarios that are possible.

Fair enough.

We should always look for the proof before we come to any firm conclusion.

Right. This is the important part. Thats why I have been saying from the get go that I want to see evidence that Russia hacked the DNC. I am not just going to take the ICs word for it.

Nor will I think the CIA framed russia until I see proof of that.

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 01:01 PM
link   
They have the CiA hackers 'pirate guide' to skip product key activation for Windows

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 01:02 PM
link   

You know, there is a computer you can purchase online that hacks Teslas, right? I know this bc I was driven to the point of fury re: someone who owns a Tesla. He did an unforgivable act and before my moral compass kicked in, I researched how I could get him. This CPU allows you to, say, disengage the braking system, cut off the engine, kill the steering, etc, etc. I'm not going to link to it bc I feel that is irresponsible but it does exist. My point is, you don't need CIA to hijack Tesla.

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

originally posted by: IAMTAT
You must back Obama's CIA police state.

Isn't it now Trump's CIA police state?

Apparently not.
"He didn't build that."

It was tailor-made for the unfortunate Hillary Clinton to command.

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 01:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: RickinVa

EDIT: The fact that Comey has asked the DOJ to refute Trumps claim would lead me to believe they weren't involved in that particular case. They would have had to obtain a FISA warrant and he should know if the FBI did that.

One point on that... So far, Comey has not confirmed the statement attributed to a "senior American official" and reported by the NY Times.

Maybe Comey said that, maybe he didn't. The longer we go without confirmation, and the longer Comey remains Director of the FBI, the more I will doubt that original report.

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 01:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: PRSpinster

You know, there is a computer you can purchase online that hacks Teslas, right? I know this bc I was driven to the point of fury re: someone who owns a Tesla. He did an unforgivable act and before my moral compass kicked in, I researched how I could get him. This CPU allows you to, say, disengage the braking system, cut off the engine, kill the steering, etc, etc. I'm not going to link to it bc I feel that is irresponsible but it does exist. My point is, you don't need CIA to hijack Tesla.

I'm glad you didn't link it.
I'm also glad I don't drive a Tesla.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join