It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WikiLeaks releases Vault 7!

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 02:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel
Here ya go

money.cnn.com...

Yep, they are saying that Wikileaks.... "claims" all of this.

They released the CIA's own files.

'claims'.

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Rosinitiate

Don't be an ass, I was the first to comment that CNN didn't have the story over 5 hours after the release because I WAS interested in what they had to say but not for their Journalistic integrity.

So they are fake news, lacking journalistic integrity but you are interested in what they have to say and it concerns you that they did not cover this in a timely manner that suits you?

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 02:04 PM
link   
I think I clicked the wrong button. I thought this thread was about Vault 7, not CNN. Sorry.

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 02:05 PM
link   
The allegations are nonsensical. Obama hacked the resources, blamed the Russians, so he could damage Clinton in the election? Because he really wanted Trump to be President?

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 02:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll
The allegations are nonsensical. Obama hacked the resources, blamed the Russians, so he could damage Clinton in the election? Because he really wanted Trump to be President?

That isn't what I have been reading.

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 02:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

Don't be an ass, I was the first to comment that CNN didn't have the story over 5 hours after the release because I WAS interested in what they had to say but not for their Journalistic integrity.

So they are fake news, lacking journalistic integrity but you are interested in what they have to say and it concerns you that they did not cover this in a timely manner that suits you?

Give it a rest. Why do you care so much whether or not I like CNN? With so much interest in me I'm beginning to think you're planning to propose. I'm married.

edit on 7-3-2017 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

What is your take on WL. Do they have an agenda other than what they started out as. Are they now a tool.

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 02:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll

Are you intentionally ignoring what people are saying?

Not one person has said what you are claiming.

This is like the fourth time I have posted this, but here we go.

Here are two possible scenarios.

1. CIA is monitering DNC, RNC, all sorts of political people. Someone in the CIA was upset with what they saw going on in the DNC (maybe a Trump or Bernie fan) and leaked the emails to wikileaks. the CIA then blames Russia for tghe leaks to take the cover off of themselves.

2. Someone in the DNC leaked the info to wikileaks. The CIA found out about this and decided to frame Russia for the leaks claiming they hacked the DNC in an effort to discredit the leaks and Trump.

Neither of these involve the CIA wanting to hurt Hillary.

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Give it a rest. Why do you care so much whether or not I like CNN?

I don't. I'm just commenting on the dishonest, fake outrage.

With so much interest in me I'm beginning to think you're planning to propose. I'm married.

You think too much of yourself.

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 02:15 PM
link   

I've never in my life considered that before. Honestly, I'm forever grateful that I didn't. Even though he deserved it, I don't think I could've lived with myself afterwards. I struggled with a philosophical question. Mostly my answer was that if I did that, no matter how I justified it, I would be no better than him and what if my actions hurt an innocent person? That last part ended my quest for vengeance, to be completely honest. Even at this very moment, I feel that I let someone I love down by not protecting her. I just have to find a better way.
Tesla released a patch for certain exploits but what they didn't patch was certain maintenance protocols. Meaning, that backdoor is still open. What is even crazier is that Teslas have a hidden Ethernet port. So, all the patches in the world wouldn't matter to someone who has the skills to exploit it further.
I do feel bad about even considering harming another human being so you know. That isn't me. But, how far would you go to protect the people you love the most. Also, how far would you go to protect a stranger from future danger. The man is a predator and I have no doubt that what he did to my family will happen again to someone else. It's a tough thing to live with. To know that I could stop him but I cannot willingly harm someone even though he deserves it. Js.

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Give it a rest. Why do you care so much whether or not I like CNN?

Word.

So you done then?

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: roadgravel

With everything I have read, research and heard, I tell you my take,

The CIA hacked into Hillary e-mails and the DNC, with a willing facilitator from their closes friends, then to make sure they were not blamed the CIA blame Russia for the leaks and the hacking.

Is starting to sound more plausible, This may have been an inside job alright

People will believe that it was Russia because let face it, powerful countries hack and spy on each other all the time.

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

I think you are missing the point to why people are "upset" at CNN..

You keep bringing up the same "but if they're fake news why do you care," rhetoric when I KNOW that you absolutely understand the outrage, but for some reason you keep on....

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 02:21 PM
link   

CNN was late to the two minutes hate and now everyone else is giving them the stink-eye.

MS-CT sucks.

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 02:23 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

I would tend to think CIA before Russia. I would bet Russia knows it will deal with whoever is president because that person isn't the whole US government.

The exception might be Trump ties to Russia and blackmail but really how much of that would work (Congress has a say). Sounds like a more disinformation.

IMO, the plan is to keep things in turmoil with the people while the powers in the background roll on with the MIC and world conquering.

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Bro, Anon was burned years ago. Anyone in the business/hobbyists hasn't taken Anonymous seriously since they were using FBI computers with FBI connections that were funded with FBI dollars. The guys who started it were busted and then flipped. That's how the feds got the entire network and not just the top guys.

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 02:24 PM
link   
I'm not a computer savy person but it looks like they are releasing the backdoor itself?

It may be possible now for hackers all over the world to use this to hack into whoever they want. Is that a possiblity i wonder.

wikileaks- Secret CIA table reveals smartphone vulneraablities. Google, Android, Chrome

edit on 7-3-2017 by EchoesInTime because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 02:25 PM
link   
a reply to: EchoesInTime

Sparta is particularly nasty.

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 02:27 PM
link   

It is trumps cia. Cnn once again wants to hurt the president of the u.s..

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Dbl post
edit on 3/7/2017 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join