It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WikiLeaks releases Vault 7!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+46 more 
posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Passphrase will be made public at Tue 9am ET.

What do you think is in it? Info on seeds?

twitter.com...

The background picture appears to be the sculpture "Lingua" by American artist Jim Sanborn located at the Walter E. Washington Convention Center in DC.

Wiki description:
Lingua is composed of two 16' tall cylinders, with text cut with a water jet cutter in Russian, Mandarin Chinese, Ethiopian, French, Spanish, Latin, Greek, and Iroquois. The texts are historical texts from as far back as 1400 BC.

More info on this DC Convention Center:
en.wikipedia.org...

Sanborn also did a sculpture "Kryptos" at CIA HQ with a very similar style, and never completely translated.
en.wikipedia.org...

Kryptos remains one of the most famous unsolved codes in the world today. Since the encrypted sculpture was placed on display by American artist Jim Sanborn on the grounds of the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) in Langley, Virginia, in 1989, there has been much speculation about the meaning of the encrypted messages it bears. Of the four messages, three have been solved, with the fourth remaining a mystery. Over the years, hints and slight cracks have appeared in the armour of this puzzle, however its continuity of being one of the greatest enigmas of all time continues to provide a diversion for cryptanalysts, both amateur and professional, who are attempting to decrypt the final section. Even after unsolving the final section, the final riddle of this enigma within an enigma must be worked out, which from the solutions so far seem to be connected with (1) Illusion in Darkness, (2) Using the Earth's magnetic field being transmitted to something buried underground and (3) Ancient Egyptian tombs, with the clue (4) still waiting to be solved after more than 2 decades.

Some of the translated writings:
elonka.com...

Year Zero (Political Notion) wiki:

edit on 6-3-2017 by Arrestme because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 06:47 PM
link   
WL released Vault7 context by way of CIA spying on French election.

Interesting how just this Saturday, Trump Twitter Raged about Obama spying on him. Is there a correlation here? Hmmm

We know from one of AnonScans Twitter video clues that before the State Dept. Emails WL contacted them in advance because the call was video recorded. No doubt they gave Trump a heads up?
edit on 6-3-2017 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Is there any reason why they would be announcing the release ahead of time? If it's something major then why would they give those they're exposing a head start on trying to cover it up? Is this kind of thing normal for Wikileaks or leaks in general? Honest question.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Awesome they gave them time to release the info now its going to be released for them!

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 06:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
Is there any reason why they would be announcing the release ahead of time? If it's something major then why would they give those they're exposing a head start on trying to cover it up? Is this kind of thing normal for Wikileaks or leaks in general? Honest question.

Yes, its sent as an encrypted file with a key. Once you download the torrent (which I will not do) you have the files and can't be altered without physically accessing your computer or wherever you downloaded them too.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Hmmm, wonder if this is suppose to be a "distraction," or someone didn't keep a promise and now the drop will be made. This vault 7 thing did go kind of quiet for a bit.

Yes the timing is interesting indeed. Whatever it is, tomorrow should be interesting to say the least.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 06:57 PM
link   
This one could be very exciting.
Can't wait.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 06:59 PM
link   
I'm pretty hyped for this!

Does anybody have any theories as to what the release may contain? I know there was a lot of talk about it being linked to Antarctica but I only skimmed the discussions so I can't remember how exactly. Could anybody possibly elaborate on the Antarctica links if they have the time? I am aware that the aforementioned connections are most likely bogus but I'd just like to have a read up on them.

Thanks!

edit on 6-3-2017 by JimmyPilkington because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-3-2017 by JimmyPilkington because: edited to further elaborate upon my question.

+2 more 
posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 07:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Arrestme

I think it is now because the possibility for change is going 'to hell in a hand basket'. Think there has been a strong sense something needs to be done NOW.

So yeah, it is time.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 07:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: JimmyPilkington

Does anybody have any theories as to what the release may contain? I know there was a lot of talk about it being linked to Antarctica but I only skimmed the discussions so I can't remember how exactly. Could anybody possibly elaborate on the Antarctica links if they have the time? I am aware that the aforementioned connections are most likely bogus but I'd just like to have a read up on them.

Thanks!

I've heard Hillary.
I've heard 'Deep State'.
I've heard Pedo rings.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 07:08 PM
link   
OP...ATS is giving you some promotion.
twitter.com...

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 07:09 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Well, as somebody who's stayed on the fence regarding the recent "Pizza" investigations, I wonder if it could possibly be connected in some way to that investigation if it was related to pedophile rings. I'd image that would be pretty damn huge. Interesting times.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 07:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
OP...ATS is giving you some promotion.
twitter.com...

Nice! I am just a simple meme farmer. Is the war over? Should I sell the Pepes?

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 07:15 PM
link   
I think this is different than the french cia connection

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 07:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: JimmyPilkington

Thanks!

I've heard Hillary.
I've heard 'Deep State'.
I've heard Pedo rings.

Aren't all those the same thing?

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 07:17 PM
link   
From what i thought regarding the pictures is the world trade towers and 911!

Check out the pictures from wikileaks

What is vault 7?
Where is vault 7?
Who is vault 7
Ect then read what people have written

edit on 6-3-2017 by digital01anarchy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 07:18 PM
link   
What's with the strange picture in the background with Chinese characters? EDIT: My bad....I believe it's Japanese. Soooo maybe Fukushima?

edit on 6-3-2017 by AtheAlmightyOne because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 07:18 PM
link   
A whole lot o' nuthin'!

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 07:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: digital01anarchy
From what i thought regarding the pictures is the world trade towers and 911!

Now that would be interesting.

No offence on Imatat's rumbles, though if there was a time for the Hillary stuff, surely that time past.

Would it not have been better to have proved beyond doubt at the time, instead of months later?

I hope the vault is new information, I don't mind what, just new.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 07:22 PM
link   
If I was the gubment deep intel state, I'd dump millions of pages of stuff that contains little but housekeeping traffic or stuff already in the public realm.

Keeps everyones heads on the grindstone away from the real goods.

Pre announcing the release would be another tease to get everyone interested...

.o2

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join