It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WikiLeaks releases Vault 7!

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: introvert

In some cases, I'll actually lean on your logic. However, considering the area, enviroment and tools, there are too many similarities to simply just ignore it.

Deflection and "proof" in this case will always be subject to "interpretation" simply because of the nature of this scenario.

With that being said, there is more than enough material of this revelation to connect several thoughts and points that actually makes real world sense and provides somewhat of a visual illustration of TPTB.

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Stormdancer777

the power behind the thrones is going to show his face.

The Master of Oz would never willingly do such a thing. It would compromise their position entirely

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 12:01 PM
link   
I have a Samsung smart tv!!!!! Aaaaarrrrrgggh! And an IPhone, and an IPad...

Although why the CIA wants to see me fold laundry is beyond me. But I'll start running the vacuum when discussing anything with my family.

All joking aside, how anyone can say that this isn't big news is living in Lalaland. ALL of our information is suspect. Who hacked whom, who is behind what, and why - nothing can be taken at face value.

Can I go back to sleep now? The real world is just way to complicated......and frightening.

edit on 3/7/2017 by Lolliek because: (no reason given)

edit on 3/7/2017 by Lolliek because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 12:01 PM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

...but the master of OZ was caught red handed, this revealing who he was. The same could happen here. Certain things happen in life for the wierdest reasons, perhaps some of that will be revealed.

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 12:02 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

We can rightly be suspicious of the CIA intentions, given the continued leaks against the President, and the collusion of the Media etc. I would be highly suspicious at this point of the line....
"The Russians did it"!

Better to at least remain neutral or agnostic

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 12:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
a reply to: RickinVa

So knowing that the CIA can a hack a system and make it appear it was a foreign government..... are you still convinced that the Russians hacked the election?

I don't believe anyone hacked the election. I believe it's possible Russia may have hacked the DNC, but I have not seen an evidence the CIA was behind it.

Do you have that evidence?

Especially knowing that many in the intel community were highly upset about Hillary's use of an unclassified server to transmit and receive classified information?

So people inside the IC were mad Hillary used a private server, so they hacked the DNC and blamed Russia?

Sure. Whatever weird conspiracy theory floats your boat.

Most likely they planted the evidence of russian hacking to make it look like russians. There was an article about 3 muslim brothers caught stealing info from the dnc later after the russian story.

Chances are likely that 2 factions exist within the IC community and they are playing agaisnt each other. One is in favor of donald the other hates him and operations are being conducted agaisnt each other!

I have a feeling drain the swamp will be conducted on intelligence communities.

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 12:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah
I just have time for a quick look during lunch - I will catch up more later, but for now I have one comment...
Jeez... Assange must have a death wish. He is directly going up against the CIA?

This should be interesting though.

I have to imagine that if he ever gets out he will never take a car or airplane anywhere ever again!

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Everyone, doesn't this mean they have Hillary's Emails? They capture everything sent or recieved? They could easily produce the "missing emails"

So did they not do so, because it "Was In the Interest of National Security"?

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 12:05 PM
link   

I just have time for a quick look during lunch - I will catch up more later, but for now I have one comment...
Jeez... Assange must have a death wish. He is directly going up against the CIA?

Assange should have received the JFK Profile of Courage award. And yet, it was Obama who received it.

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Yawn, wikileaks rides to the rescue again. Just as the bad press from Trump's Obama allegations was about to go Nuclear, wikileaks drops this and wipes it off the front page. But no, they aren't helping Trump at all...There is quite a clear pattern emerging, yet some of you revere them as though they're gods. They sure seem to have a fascination with putting all the U.S. secrets out. I'll start listening to them again as soon as they drop something on Russia...
edit on 7-3-2017 by Vdogg because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 12:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: galaga

a reply to: RickinVa

So knowing that the CIA can a hack a system and make it appear it was a foreign government..... are you still convinced that the Russians hacked the election?

I don't believe anyone hacked the election. I believe it's possible Russia may have hacked the DNC, but I have not seen an evidence the CIA was behind it.

Do you have that evidence?

Especially knowing that many in the intel community were highly upset about Hillary's use of an unclassified server to transmit and receive classified information?

So people inside the IC were mad Hillary used a private server, so they hacked the DNC and blamed Russia?

Sure. Whatever weird conspiracy theory floats your boat.

Sure, no proof, yet. But in the leaks, it says they have malware that can disguise itself as another country. So there you go.

I'm sure they have malware that can do all sorts of things.

Just because they can does not mean they did and this is not proof that Russia was not involved in a hacking.

Assuming the leaks are authentic, then I think the burden is now on the IC to prove any evidence they may have, indicating that Russia was behind the hacks, is unimpeachable. And I don't think they can overcome that burden with anything other than their 'word.'

"Let me tell you: You take on the intelligence community — they have six ways from Sunday at getting back at you." -- Chuck Schumer (Speaking about Trump)

Can anyone seriously be expected to take the IC at their 'word?'

edit on 7-3-2017 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 12:11 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

We didn’t dodge any bullet. Trump is worse than I ever possibly imagined.

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 12:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Vdogg

They sure seem to have a fascination with putting all the U.S. secrets out. I'll start listening to them again as soon as they drop something on Russia...

Well they did publish the Panama Papers which included documents that tied Putin & The Kremlin to a money laundering scheme that circumvented funds through corporate shell accounts.

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 12:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vdogg
Yawn, wikileaks rides to tell rescue again. Just as the bad press from Trump's Obama allegations was about to go Nuclear, wikileaks drops this and wipes it off the front page. But no, they aren't helping Trump at all...There is quite a clear pattern emerging, yet some of you revere them as though they're gods. They sure seem to have a fascination with putting all the U.S. secrets out. I'll start listening to them again as soon as they drop something on Russia...

So your willing to ignore the truth if it doesnt fit into your preconceived notions of who is the bad guy! Deny ignorance my friend.

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Vdogg

You must have a very limited imagination.

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 12:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: LanceCorvette

I have to imagine that if he ever gets out he will never take a car or airplane anywhere ever again!

Nah...he could travel by both as long as they are old enough to not have any computer chips and there are plenty of them available....though a plane flight likely would be a lot harder to come by.

He'd pick up a 1973 E-type V12 Jaguar and cruise in style with no worries.

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Snowden tweet:
"If you're writing about the CIA/@Wikileaks story, here's the big deal: first public evidence USG secretly paying to keep US software unsafe."

twitter.com...

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 12:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vdogg
a reply to: IAMTAT

Cool.
You must back Obama's CIA police state.

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 12:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

Nah...he could travel by both as long as they are old enough to not have any computer chips and there are plenty of them available....though a plane flight likely would be a lot harder to come by.

Cruise in style ... until the Deep State rams his old school jag with someone else's brand new wired Mercedes.

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 12:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

Cruise in style ... until the Deep State rams his old school jag with someone else's brand new wired Mercedes.

Well, this is Assange we are talking about....he could likely have a very current car built, similar to the POTUS Beast with all kinds of shielding from any tech. I wouldn't screw with flying though....way too many variables outside of electronics that can go wrong there.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join