It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

O'Keefe drops #CNNLeaks

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 10:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Well this seems a little underwhelming. Raw audio captured in 2009 by somebody who it doesn't appear was positioned very highly in the organization? The examples O'Keefe and cohorts came up with for the video aren't particularly interesting.

"I'm a little biased" OH NO!

"We don't use Rasmussen" SAY IT AIN'T SO! (I wouldn't either they're among the worst)

It's 119 hours of audio. Are we really supposed to believe that O'Keefe and his merry band of hoaxers don't have time to listen to 119 hours of audio? If there's 5 of them, they could have knocked it out in a work week doing 4 hours a piece a day.

Exposing the evil media wasn't worth 119 man hours? Lmao.

Wouldn't you like to know if a major news network has been feeding the people fake news or biased news? I would think people prefer unbiased news that tells both sides.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 10:51 AM
link   
I recall when his DNC tapes were released media said they couldn't be trusted because they were edited. Two people lost their job over the contents.

So now completely unedited tapes are being released and people have a problem with it. Think there will not be a problem as wikileaks will likely be all over it. They have the notice of his plan to release on their front page.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

They're admitting on camera to faking poll numbers regarding Hillary...You get that, right?

At this point, I'm taking your word for it. So when I am able to listen to the section you described, I am going to hear positive proof that they fabricated poll numbers to help Hillary, correct?

Clearly, they wish to manipulate public perception of her. Doing so AFTER the election...can only mean they're doing it to boost her status.

Possibly. We shall see.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 10:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986

Let's be honest, they could come out and say "we have an agenda against Trump and we are are brainwashing everyone" and people would still somehow do mental gymnastics around it.

And Veritas could come out and say "we are totally trying to brainwash people to believe CNN is fake News because we have an agenda on behalf of the far right" and...get this... people would still believe them!

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Sure. Passing off old, outdated polls as new is not a good standard for honesty.

Gosh, you sure are reaching. Not using a day newer poll from Rasmussen, one of the worst polling companies ever (that partners with Fox News btw)? Lmao.

You should start listening and try to find something worth discussing because for all the hyperbole, that's super super super weak.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 10:55 AM
link   

#CNNLeaks should be trending on Twitter, but is being censored this second... Crazy how these different outlets cover for one another..

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

If I may ask, did they admit to fabricating polls?

What's the scoop here?

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 10:56 AM
link   
So...which one of you is gonna bite the bullet and do a highlight reel for us?

I ain't got 119 hours to listen to this crap. If the guys leaking it don't have the time for it, I sure don't either.

Not passing judgement either way, just wanna know who's gonna listen to this for us

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 10:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6
So...which one of you is gonna bite the bullet and do a highlight reel for us?

I ain't got 119 hours to listen to this crap. If the guys leaking it don't have the time for it, I sure don't either.

Not passing judgement either way, just wanna know who's gonna listen to this for us

I'm currently on hour .25 of 119.. I'll let you know first when I'm done!

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 11:00 AM
link   
2:47 "We try to show the ugly side of humanity" lol they do the complete opposite, covering up and diverting from everything that doesn't fit their agenda in their made up reality.
edit on 23-2-2017 by xenon129 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 11:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Stevenjames15

Because the people that made these poor decisions are now in greater positions of power. You don't understand the relevance of that? Also, they've been shown time and again that they're still using these methods. this just actually shows that's it's not negligence, it's maleficence. How about you tell us what's NOT relevant about it?

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 11:03 AM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Yes, and no. They used data they knew to be inaccurate. They admitted to using old data because it favored an agenda they openly admit to having. Again, this is hardly news to anyone who has been paying the slightest bit of attention. Follow the links to their polls and read their methodology, when the poll took place, etc. It's all really there in black and white.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 11:03 AM
link   
a reply to: LSU0408

Wouldn't you like to know if a major news network has been feeding the people fake news or biased news?.

I care if they are feeding people fake news. Bias? I assume there's bias in everything. You don't think that the right-leaning MSM is full of bias? Do you hold Fox to the same standards as CNN when it comes to bias? I've asked this question a number of times and I usually get a response to the effect that Fox News is mostly punditry so their bias is okay but CNN has more reporters so they have an obligation to be completely impartial.

I would think people prefer unbiased news that tells both sides.

And you would be wrong. Most people like to have their preconceived notions validated.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Top Twitter Trended topic has 38000 posts... CNNLeaks has 115000 recently and isn't even on the list of trending topics... Odd, right?

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 11:10 AM
link   
a reply to: jhn7537

It would be odd, but since alternative media is under attack, anything goes now.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 11:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: AboveBoard

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986

Let's be honest, they could come out and say "we have an agenda against Trump and we are are brainwashing everyone" and people would still somehow do mental gymnastics around it.

And Veritas could come out and say "we are totally trying to brainwash people to believe CNN is fake News because we have an agenda on behalf of the far right" and...get this... people would still believe them!

Too bad I don't need confirmation from anyone or anything to validate what I already know.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 11:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: six67seven
My initial reaction is "UGH!!!"

Because I thought they were releasing FOOTAGE! based on previous reports.

This is a disappointment...and they need us to go through hours upon hours of (what could ultimately be) pointless audio.

No thanks! More like Project Halfass-Veritas!

Besides, I already know CNN and the media as a whole are biased!

Good luck!

Yah, bury our heads in the morass, good distraction from whatever they do next. Like when the gubment releases a million pages of "fluff" so people will dull their noses on that grindstone.

GIve me one good video, like "Collateral Murder". Worth its weight in gold.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 11:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Stevenjames15

Actually the polls were based on the popular vote. Hillary won the popular vote. Just saying

Guess we'll never know because there won't be an investigation into substantiated claims of illegal voting.

link   
a reply to: Stevenjames15

So they have been doing it for 8 years? It's not just a new thing.

link   

originally posted by: daskakik

originally posted by: RickinVa
Kinda hard to reach a conclusion with incomplete data.

They can reach a conclusion about the material available right now and also the way it was presented.

Like Obama and the entire left did with Michael Brown and "Hands up, don't shoot." Or like Obama and the entire left did with Freddie Gray, or Eric Garner, or Charlotte, etc etc... How are y'all not sick of being wrong yet?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join