It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

O'Keefe drops #CNNLeaks

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 10:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: introvert

@3:30 in the video...is PROOF that CNN was passing off biased and outdated election poll numbers as new and "just released" ...in order to help Hillary.

Help Hillary with the 2008 election or the most recent? This was recorded in 2009.

At the OP: I like that it's "unedited". Will dig in when I have a chance.

Does it matter?
CNN was passing off outdated poll numbers as new and "Just Released"...and they knew it.
They're faking news...and it appears to be the norm with them.

Yes, it matters. You made a very specific claim. What made you say they did what they did to help Hillary? I'm genuinely curious, as I cannot listen to it at the moment.

So you're ignoring the act and the evidence...and focusing on the messenger.
I'm not surprised...it's a common distraction tactic.

Come back after you have some time to listen to the video.

I'm not ignoring anything. Again, you made a claim and I'm asking you to expand on what you said.

Did they say they were trying to help Hillary? Help Hillary do what? This was in 2009, so it seems illogical if they were trying to help with an election.

Can you please clarify?

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 10:09 AM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Too bad our whole lives they always censor out the perspectives required to actually interpret the realities of all the crap they shovel us.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Since this was billed as Release #1, more will follow, like the Wiki-Podesta leaks?

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 10:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Too bad our whole lives they always censor out the perspectives required to actually interpret the realities of all the crap they shovel us.

I have no problem getting to the bottom of things. Perhaps you mean they are not providing you with the confirmation bias you desire.

+9 more 
posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 10:14 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Let's be honest, they could come out and say "we have an agenda against Trump and we are are brainwashing everyone" and people would still somehow do mental gymnastics around it.
edit on 23-2-2017 by knowledgehunter0986 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Missed you in Feature 1 of my Double Feature. Feature 2 is basically ready to post. If you couldn't handle Feature 1 then Feature 2 will cause your head to explode.

Apparently you have a major deficit in getting to the bottom of things even with all of the assistance to be found here in ATS. If you ever want to know what this government, this system, this media, this military, this Intelligence Community really is you let me know and I'll be happy to assist you.
edit on 23-2-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 10:17 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Is it? They said they don't use Rasmussen. Why would they?

2010 - Rasmussen Polls Were Biased and Inaccurate; Quinnipiac, SurveyUSA Performed Strongly

2012 - Which Polls Fared Best (and Worst) in the 2012 Presidential Race

Several polling firms got notably poor results, on the other hand. For the second consecutive election — the same was true in 2010 — Rasmussen Reports polls had a statistical bias toward Republicans, overestimating Mr. Romney’s performance by about four percentage points, on average.

Rasmussen Reports uses an online panel along with the automated calls that it places. The firm’s poor results this year suggest that the technique will need to be refined.

In 2016? Five Thiry Eight gave them a C- compared to CNN/ORC's A- so tell me, with historically bad, heavily biased polling, why would CNN eschew their own results in favor of garbage that is a day newer?

Doesn't really make good sense does it?

I've also just given you some PROOF that the President and new administration, who denounce all polls they don't like as "Fake News" (imagine creepy O'keefe-y doing air quotes), love to talk up the polls from one of the objectively worst performers because it shows Trump with a favorable approval rating (last I checked, 50% approve).

I have to wonder if you think that CNN is dishonest because staffers in 2009 showed a preference for their own polls, what do you think of the Trump administration in 2017 picking the one poll they like and calling that "truth" — despite clear evidence that Rasmussen is constantly among the worst pollsters — and most every other poll "fake news?"

I'm just curious about standards for honesty.

link   
a reply to: ErrorErrorError

Bull# is bull#, but audio recordings are direct evidence. The source doesn't matter when it's this concrete.

Unfortunately this is a partisan issue. It shouldn't be. When the press lies to us, just because we like the lie doesn't mean we should accept it. I fully expect the press on both sides to be biased. But to outright lie is despicable.

If you were a Hillary supporter, you should be pissed about this. Their fake polling lead to a miserable campaign by Hillary. She didn't even visit Wisconsin! She wouldn't do press conferences! The fact is proven that CNN juked the polls. What's scary is that other pollsters were reporting similar numbers. How coordinated was this effort?

PS- CNN are known bull#ers too.

+3 more 
link   

@3:30 in the video...is PROOF that CNN was passing off biased and outdated election poll numbers as new and "just released" ...in order to help Hillary.

Help Hillary with the 2008 election or the most recent? This was recorded in 2009.

At the OP: I like that it's "unedited". Will dig in when I have a chance.

Does it matter?
CNN was passing off outdated poll numbers as new and "Just Released"...and they knew it.
They're faking news...and it appears to be the norm with them.

Yes, it matters. You made a very specific claim. What made you say they did what they did to help Hillary? I'm genuinely curious, as I cannot listen to it at the moment.

So you're ignoring the act and the evidence...and focusing on the messenger.
I'm not surprised...it's a common distraction tactic.

Come back after you have some time to listen to the video.

I'm not ignoring anything. Again, you made a claim and I'm asking you to expand on what you said.

Did they say they were trying to help Hillary? Help Hillary do what? This was in 2009, so it seems illogical if they were trying to help with an election.

Can you please clarify?

They're admitting on camera to faking poll numbers regarding Hillary...You get that, right?
Clearly, they wish to manipulate public perception of her.
Doing so AFTER the election...can only mean they're doing it to boost her status.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 10:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

I've also just given you some PROOF that the President and new administration, who denounce all polls they don't like as "Fake News"

Since when do partisans hold politicians up to the standards of journalistic integrity?

What does Trump even have to do with this so far???

+1 more 
posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 10:21 AM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

I'm just curious about standards for honesty.

Sure.
Passing off old, outdated polls as new is not a good standard for honesty.

+4 more 
posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 10:24 AM
link   
wow.

Says there are 219 hours of tapes.

You guys jump on a 30 second sound bite and try to defend it at all costs.

Same usual suspects. Status Quo.

I would suggest you wait until all the tapes are released before you start screaming hoax.

oh wait...too late
edit on R242017-02-23T10:24:55-06:00k242Vam by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 10:25 AM
link   
What a let down. Maybe some provocative audio will be found, but the bits that they did release were not much of anything in my opinion. If nothing else, maybe this will make news organizations re-evaluate how they obtain, verify, and source their news. Doubt it.
edit on 23-2-2017 by jtrenthacker because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 10:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: RickinVa
I would suggest you wait until all the tapes are released before you start screaming hoax.

Nobody is yelling anything, let alone hoax.

People are saying that it is underwhelming and disappointing.

Why the hyperbole?

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 10:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Stevenjames15

It's as relevant as Trump's PU**y grabbing comments which were recorded in 2005.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 10:35 AM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

They also said they have another 100 hours yet to be released.

Kinda hard to reach a conclusion with incomplete data.

I am not going to listen to them, if there is anything juicy...someone will find it.

I can't stand to watch the Contrived News Network, otherwise known as CNN. No way I am going to waste my time listening to those idiots blather at the mouth. There will dozens and dozens of people picking through those recordings.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 10:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: RickinVa
Kinda hard to reach a conclusion with incomplete data.

They can reach a conclusion about the material available right now and also the way it was presented.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 10:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jefferton

originally posted by: ErrorErrorError
Why are they offering 10$k award for content that exposes media malfeasance if they have damning evidence against one of evil MSM frontiers CNN ?

O'Keefe is a known bull#ter, latest promised to release video evidence showing Shillary throwing around racial slurs yet failed miserably. Why do you keep advertising a known bull#ter ?

Because the stupid/ignorant will eat it up.

Stars and flags counts the current members falling in that category.

So says you.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 10:49 AM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

It is all about creating an illusion of an expose by hyping some mediocre footage and then telling people to go listen to their 119 hours of "proof" which no one has time to do, but just claiming there is something in there that proves what they are saying is enough, because people will believe them.

If they really had anything truly juicy, they would have amped it to 11 in their video.

Instead it's like a Geraldo Revera special on Al Capone's Vaults - all hype and suspense with nothing to show for it on the Big Reveal.
edit on 23-2-2017 by AboveBoard because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 10:50 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

If you ever want to know what this government, this system, this media, this military, this Intelligence Community really is you let me know and I'll be happy to assist you.

No thanks. You don't take advice from the troubled.

I find it funny that you would say I have trouble getting to the bottom of things, when you create thread after thread using shoddy sources and dishonest extrapolation.

We went over that last night. Your dishonesty and ego came out fairly quickly. Was quite entertaining, unlike your threads.
edit on 23-2-2017 by introvert because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join