It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

O'Keefe drops #CNNLeaks

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+40 more 
posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 09:40 AM
link   
So it begins...

Project Veritas Releases Over 100 Hours of Audio From Inside CNN
Project Veritas released 119 hours of raw audio in a WikiLeaks style dump, with over 100 more hours still yet to be released. The audio was secretly recorded in 2009 by an anonymous source inside CNN's Atlanta headquarters who we are identifying as Miss X. The tapes contain soundbites from current and previous CNN employees Joe Sterling, Arthur Brice, and Nicky Robertson, as well as numerous others. Project Veritas is also offering a $10,000 award for content that exposes media malfeasance. The tapes show CNN's misrepresentation of polling data... veritaslive.com...

There's an "media.s3bubble.com" audio player widget in the page, but it isn't loading in my Firefox right now.

I'm guessing it will take some time for people to start going through them and putting up any juicy tidbits.

#CNNLEAKS Will probably be the best spot to keep tabs on for Online Community (OC) findings.....

Yesterdays long thread about it.
edit on 23-2-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 09:46 AM
link   
My initial reaction is "UGH!!!"

Because I thought they were releasing FOOTAGE! based on previous reports.

This is a disappointment...and they need us to go through hours upon hours of (what could ultimately be) pointless audio.

No thanks! More like Project Halfass-Veritas!

Besides, I already know CNN and the media as a whole are biased!

Good luck!

edit on 3501x6735America/ChicagovAmerica/Chicago2 by six67seven because: oops i did it again!!!

+8 more 
posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 09:47 AM
link   
If it was anti-Trump it would be..
Fake.
Photoshop.
Leftist voodoo tricks.
LIES!

Anti-CNN?

"Baaaaa-aaaaa."

I love these new times we live in. (Because I still have a functioning brain)

+37 more 
posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 09:47 AM
link   
@3:30 in the video...is PROOF that CNN was passing off biased and outdated election poll numbers as new and "just released" ...in order to help Hillary.

+3 more 
posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Outstanding !!!!

Let Freedom ring.

Buck

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Fake news is fake.

When the truth is contraband honest people become criminals

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Why are they offering 10$k award for content that exposes media malfeasance if they have damning evidence against one of evil MSM frontiers CNN ?

O'Keefe is a known bull#ter, latest promised to release video evidence showing Shillary throwing around racial slurs yet failed miserably. Why do you keep advertising a known bull#ter ?

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 09:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: ErrorErrorError
Why are they offering 10$k award for content that exposes media malfeasance if they have damning evidence against one of evil MSM frontiers CNN ?

O'Keefe is a known bull#ter, latest promised to release video evidence showing Shillary throwing around racial slurs yet failed miserably. Why do you keep advertising a known bull#ter ?

Because the stupid/ignorant will eat it up.

Stars and flags counts the current members falling in that category.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 09:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
@3:30 in the video...is PROOF that CNN was passing off biased and outdated election poll numbers as new and "just released" ...in order to help Hillary.

Help Hillary with the 2008 election or the most recent? This was recorded in 2009.

At the OP: I like that it's "unedited". Will dig in when I have a chance.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 09:53 AM
link   
I can't get their player to come up.

It's now occurring to me that people whom watch CNN all the time would probably have to be the ones to play this stuff to even know who's what.

I haven't had "TV" in over a decade, merely only ever seeing whatever clips people bother to put up and I happen to play.

+18 more 
posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 09:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

Help Hillary with the 2008 election or the most recent? This was recorded in 2009.

Does it matter?
CNN was passing off outdated poll numbers as new and "Just Released"...and they knew it.
They're faking news...and it appears to be the norm with them.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 09:58 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

This is from 2009? You guys know its 2017 right? And the election was in 2016? Not sure how this is relevant?

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 10:00 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Actually the polls were based on the popular vote. Hillary won the popular vote. Just saying

+16 more 
link   

Why doesn't your unedited standard apply to the media that you constantly defend?

+4 more 
link   
a reply to: Stevenjames15

The Corporatocracy has been waging a perpetual PSYOP war against us our entire lives.

To me there is no statute of limitations in exposing their fronts, and their MSM outlets are one of the most important to expose.

And on that note:
Manufactured / Scripted FAKE News Reports - Compilation Documentaries, Whisteblowers!
For anybody wanting to play some juicy while their player doesn't seem to be workering.
edit on 23-2-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 10:01 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Well this seems a little underwhelming. Raw audio captured in 2009 by somebody who it doesn't appear was positioned very highly in the organization? The examples O'Keefe and cohorts came up with for the video aren't particularly interesting.

"I'm a little biased" OH NO!

"We don't use Rasmussen" SAY IT AIN'T SO! (I wouldn't either they're among the worst)

It's 119 hours of audio. Are we really supposed to believe that O'Keefe and his merry band of hoaxers don't have time to listen to 119 hours of audio? If there's 5 of them, they could have knocked it out in a work week doing 4 hours a piece a day.

Exposing the evil media wasn't worth 119 man hours? Lmao.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Does it matter?
CNN was passing off outdated poll numbers as new and "Just Released"...and they knew it.

Yes, it matters. You made a very specific claim. What made you say they did what they did to help Hillary? I'm genuinely curious, as I cannot listen to it at the moment.

+7 more 
posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 10:05 AM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Posting in one of 'my' threads, no way! Are you feeling okay????

Is this going to play out on page one where all the liberals come in and say "a whole lot of nuthin" like we saw in virtually every WIkiLeaks announce thread sometimes almost immediately after the releasing and threads would go up??

+7 more 
posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Does it matter?

Yes, it matters. You made a very specific claim. What made you say they did what they did to help Hillary? I'm genuinely curious, as I cannot listen to it at the moment.

So you're ignoring the act and the evidence...and focusing on the messenger.
I'm not surprised...it's a common distraction tactic.

Come back after you have some time to listen to the video.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 10:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheBulk

Why doesn't your unedited standard apply to the media that you constantly defend?

The media does a pretty decent job of giving us information and sourcing so that we can track down context if we want. Okeefe does not give us that opportunity. We can't fact check him like we can the media.

So we must require him to give us all of his material, because he's a known liar and hoaxer.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join