It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where did all of the bigotry come from? (You are not to blame)

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 07:53 AM
link   
All this also ignores that the majority of the GOP vote went to two Hispanics and a black man this time around too. Add up the votes given to Cruz, Rubio, and Carson and they outweigh what Trump got in the primary. Too bad those votes were split between three men.

... but please continue with your hate whitey rants.

Contrast that with the Democrat vote where the only options were old, white people.
edit on 23-2-2017 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 07:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
All this also ignores that the majority of the GOP vote went to two Hispanics and a black man this time around too. Add up the votes given to Cruz, Rubio, and Carson and they outweigh what Trump got in the primary. Too bad those votes were split between three men.

Contrast that with the Democrat vote where the only options were old, white people.

that is actually a comforting thought...see, i am not demonizing the whole republican party, I am demonizing the demons who identify as republicans...the alt-right or aka...idiocracy.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 08:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: veracity

originally posted by: ketsuko

that is actually a comforting thought...see, i am not demonizing the whole republican party, I am demonizing the demons who identify as republicans...the alt-right or aka...idiocracy.

Which is not the majority at all, but it seems that if anyone hear speaks out on a racial issue, we are branded alt-right, bigot, racist, idocracy, etc.

Do you how many who voted for Cruz, Rubio, Carson, then went on to vote for Trump? But this article and argument presumes that every white person who votes Trump only does on latent racism. That is false logic, well, actually not logic at all just sheer ad hominem in an attempt to make the article writer feel morally superior.

See, I voted for on of the three above in the primary and then voted Trump. And I do defend Trump's actions because I do happen to agree with a decent number of them.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 08:02 AM
link   
a reply to: veracity

The dividers on all sides of the race divide are coming out loudly, that's what you're missing. You ignoring the divisiveness being pushed on both sides, choosing only to see white racists. There's hatred being pushed on all sides by people loudly speaking for none of us. We need to stop letting them. We need to call out the decisive minority be they black, white or polka dot for being the divisive minority they are. You're refusing to see anyone that's not white as part of the problem. The problem goes far deeper than bigoted white people. As long as you don't see that, you can't help fix anything.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 08:03 AM
link   

lol, yes Obama won by a landslide, that is why, luckily...i consider the racist to be a minority.

And only white people, don't forget that part. Apparently black people aren't even capable of being racist. I live in South Louisiana, and there is racism around here for sure, and the vast majority of it comes FROM the black community. Ever hear of Brown bag parties? Maybe you should look that up before you respond.

and I see a good article and judge it by its content. Where its coming from should not matter. Your opinion of him is just that...an opinion.

No, you see an article that confirms your biased worldview and totally ignore everything else about it. Just look at the guys twitter feed, look who he's friends with on there, all BLM leaders/supporters.

Before you respond and just say its my white guilt/priviledge/victimhood/whatever thats talking, I'm not just white, I'm black, Spanish, french, us coon asses are mixed with everything.

So do I still get a white priviledge certificate? I think the guy who hands those out forgot to mail me mine. (He must be racist.)

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 08:06 AM
link   
I hate you all equally.

Respect is earned.

Get on the ball.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 08:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic
I hate you all equally.

Respect is earned.

Get on the ball.

Just for you.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 08:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Puppylove

The dividers on all sides of the race divide are coming out loudly, that's what you're missing. You ignoring the divisiveness being pushed on both sides, choosing only to see white racists. There's hatred being pushed on all sides by people loudly speaking for none of us. We need to stop letting them. We need to call out the decisive minority be they black, white or polka dot for being the divisive minority they are. You're refusing to see anyone that's not white as part of the problem. The problem goes far deeper than bigoted white people. As long as you don't see that, you can't help fix anything.

I do not think 2 wrongs make a right, i agree with you on that. But the problem is not going away on its own. We cannot just sit, be quiet and hope it fixes itself. Especially if you are part of a minority.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 08:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Cancerwarrior

lol, yes Obama won by a landslide, that is why, luckily...i consider the racist to be a minority.

And only white people, don't forget that part. Apparently black people aren't even capable of being racist. I live in South Louisiana, and there is racism around here for sure, and the vast majority of it comes FROM the black community. Ever hear of Brown bag parties? Maybe you should look that up before you respond.

and I see a good article and judge it by its content. Where its coming from should not matter. Your opinion of him is just that...an opinion.

No, you see an article that confirms your biased worldview and totally ignore everything else about it. Just look at the guys twitter feed, look who he's friends with on there, all BLM leaders/supporters.

Before you respond and just say its my white guilt/priviledge/victimhood/whatever thats talking, I'm not just white, I'm black, Spanish, french, us coon asses are mixed with everything.

So do I still get a white priviledge certificate? I think the guy who hands those out forgot to mail me mine. (He must be racist.)

Your opinions are great and idiotic, keep em coming ya old coon (lol)

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 08:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Puppylove

Puppylove, you have provided very reasonable, wise and thought-provoking information in this thread. It is obvious to anybody not consumed by excessive bias and their own preconceived notions that your attitude and approach is the correct one if we are to achieve a better world than the one we currently experience.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 08:22 AM
link   
That website is the afro version of Stormfront. Why on Earth are you reading stuff from a site like that?!?

ETA: an observation:

A website whose mission is to build up and empower the black community would focus on black people and things going on relevant to them. To contrast, a race superiority site will have content demonizing other races to prove superiority of some sort.

Just look at the content available. Its not building up black folks, its tearing down white folks.
edit on 2/23/2017 by bigfatfurrytexan because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 08:22 AM
link   

I do not think 2 wrongs make a right, i agree with you on that. But the problem is not going away on its own. We cannot just sit, be quiet and hope it fixes itself. Especially if you are part of a minority.

Be careful, your motivations and true intent for starting this thread are beginning to surface.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 08:24 AM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

I dont seek out this information, it was in my fb feed and it struck a cord with me. I felt the pictures, if anything else should be spread to show others what racism looked like in the past.

This is not fake or biased news, this stuff really happened, and its happening still, its just illegal now.

Its spreading to other minorities, its evil and its obvious that its some of the posters here.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 08:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dark Ghost

Be careful, your motivations and true intent for starting this thread are beginning to surface.

What do YOU think are my true intents?

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 08:28 AM
link   

No it's not going away on it's own, but the problem isn't racists, it's dividers. They are the enemy and they are using people on all sides. By focusing on white people and not in fighting the divide itself you're doing exactly what they want. You're helping the people create these divisions. The only way to fight this is not to join the division but to fight for unity instead. The more united we are as a people the less divisionary tactics work, and the harder it is for bigotry to function. I as a transgender understand how far we have to go, but in my life I've won more over with understanding and togetherness than I ever have with anger or finger pointing.

The cure for division is unity, further division can only ever divide you further.
edit on 2/23/2017 by Puppylove because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 08:30 AM
link   
So in your OP your are trying to explain why white people are racists and that it isn't our fault.

So if you aren't white, then it is your fault you're a racist? I mean the article only excuses white people, ya know.
Sorry just trying to keep up with all the twist and turns.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Mate I know what racism is and I couldnt give a tuppenny flying feck how some idiot chooses to assert his own inferiority via labeling others.

Quite frankly Im sick of hearing about how white people are racist, were either hiding it, in denial or just inherently racist according to all the BS thats out there.

edit on 23/2/2017 by IkNOwSTuff because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 08:36 AM
link   

I know you, or believe i do, so don't think your intentions are bad.

I don't disagree with some of the points being raised. Prejudice cannot be overcome until the deck gets stacked fairly. No more shuffling minorities off to rot away in inner city ghettos that are nothing but opportunity deserts.

If anyone wants to make life better for black people, it starts by tearing down the welfare state that has simply enslaved them in isolated ghettos. Or addressing laws enacted solely to make life harder for black and hispanic people. It starts with the laws. THe people will follow the lead of the culture the law changes will create.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 08:37 AM
link   

What do YOU think are my true intents?

Anybody with the clarity to discern them will.

An explanation is not necessary.

edit on 23/2/2017 by Dark Ghost because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 08:54 AM
link   

I love how I'm this evil shadow white devil just ready to unleash my evil racism on you and everyone.

Fear me

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join