It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump uses restroom, MSM speculates on motive and possible outcomes

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 04:53 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

AH. Yes they had their own printing presses and talked a lot of smack against each other with them. Today the Ruling Establishment owns 90% of all the 'printing presses', and they wield that apparatus against any outsiders. In 2008 it was Ron Paul & Dennis Kucinich, 2012 Ron Paul, 2016 Bernie & Trump. And as such the RE's parties/politicians also work in lockstep with the RE's MSM in smashing any and all outsiders.

The minion society seems to think that since the Ruling Establishment's MSM generally plays all at partisan hack politics that the MSM is on their side. Just like they think the Two Party's are own their side.

None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who beLIEve they are free.
edit on 7-2-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 05:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

originally posted by: EvillerBob

He what??? What universe do you live in? He was not 'by and large' right. It was dark times for this country. There are people that notice the similarities and will not allow it again.

So which of his positions do you take issue with?

Almost all.

...such as?

McCarthy suffered from a big mouth and a tendency to put his foot in it at every conceivable opportunity. The two main positions he had, however, were based in logic.

I don't actually expect an answer, don't worry

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 05:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Byrd

And, let's face it, Trump has made a lot of moves that an experienced politician would not have made.

Probably one of the reasons he is POTUS and those who support him....really do support him.

To the Op the last several years there was an agenda of peaches and cream offered by NWO/Soros crowd. They and the press sponsors will not lay down without a fight.. Every trick/lie in the book will be used so until they are beaten down we can expect this crap to continue IMO

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 05:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
I heard speculation from a caller to the radio this morning that it seems as if, with the Democrats in a real shambles, the press has appointed itself the opposition party in the country, and this is the result.
very good reasoning actually

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 05:47 PM
link   

a reply to: drifter1109

But Trump lies daily and is both partisan and gives cabinet jobs to his friends. he lies often several times in a day. Add Conway and Spicer and it goes beyond the pale.

He wasn't 'hired'. He was elected by people he fooled. But, he CAN be fired.

Come on, so you are living in the alternate reality where Obama didn't lie on a daily basis? Or Hillary?
He should be partisan, look at how the Democrats or anyone that leans Democrat, are acting. Completely unhinged.
He didn't fool me, I voted for him willingly with the understanding that he will fix this country. Fix the immigration problem was one of the main problems that I was worried about. This is not an open border country, I don't want half of these people here. Call me xenophobic or racist, I don't care what you think....I am pro American.
The Democrats think everyone from another country deserves free entry to this country, free government assistance, free this, free that.
And just how can he be fired? You have been listening to that insane woman Waters again haven't you?

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 05:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

originally posted by: Byrd
a reply to: Brian4real

Oh, you've seen that praise and criticism before (just check back and look at the posts on Obama.) Look at the run-up to this... the election phase. It happened with Clinton... but you just might not have minded it as much.

Yes. We here in ATS (collectively) have put every POTUS nuts through the ringer from the get. But when it cmes to the MSM they tend to bow and scrape to every POTUS (pre-Trump). When the RULING ESTABLISHMENT'S media propaganda machine (ABC NBC CNN CBS NYT LAT WaPo) all come out guns blazing against a person you know whose side they're on (NOT yours or mine).

To quote a memorable Star Wars meme... "he shot first."

Trump started getting into battles with the press fairly early in 2016, and (if you remember) denied them access to his plane (unusual for a candidate) and has expressed an interest in having Breitbart and alternative media at his press conferences instead of traditional media. He constantly says they're lying when they publish something he doesn't like.

Now... from where I sit, the press isn't going around making up a lot of things. They reported on his signing executive orders in a neutral tone (I haven't read any news report that calls the EOs lame or stupid or given any judgement. Blogs, yes. News, no.)

Have you considered that the news looks negative because what's being done is in a hasty and sloppy manner so he can check off 'did that' and go back to Twitter? That the news looks negative because Trump isn't checking facts (like the 'murder rate is the highest in 47 years' when anyone can simply go to the FBI's page (which collects the statistics) or the CDC's statistics page or check Wikipedia with its charts of crime over time and verify... that Trump is wrong.

As news media, it's their duty to point out that he's wrong.

So I don't think it's as much that the media's got a war against him... I think he created a hostile environment and then he furthers it by not bothering to do any real research before he opens his mouth and says something. He wants to scare America so he can come across as The Hero.

That's creating a fake problem so he can later claim to have solved it while trying to distract us from real issues.

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Have you considered the history of the "news" in their complicity in American Imperialism running roughshod over the planet? The MSM is OWNED by the Power Elite / Ruling Establishment / TPTB / the NWO / the Patriarchy (pick your preferred term for the power monger psychopath's that rule our world).

-2016: The year that UK propaganda demagogued the US election.
-CENSORSHIP: The Universal Language of Dictators
- Shock & Awe - When the Liberal Media Sold US 'Operation Iraqi Liberation'
- ObamaHillaryCo.'s TIMELINE OF TERROR In The Middle East
- Manufactured / Scripted FAKE News Reports - Compilation Documentaries, Whisteblowers!
-The MSM driven Mass Shooting Contagion Effect - The Most Diabolical 'FAKE NEWS'
- Jessica Lynch: One of the Pentagon's ultimate absurdities in the annals of FAKE NEWS
-Exclusive MSM Analysis Reveals: They Have Gone FULL TABLOID (Trump Tapes vs. WikiLeaks Reveals All)
- The Ties That Bind The Bush & Clinton Crime Family's: The CIA's Global Drug & Jihad Empire
And that's just a small selection of stuff I've posted. You've seen 1000x times that over the years, to have been an fsme all these years.

The government / Two party's / MSM has been censoring from US perspective, our entire lives, and as a result the whole damn nation / western world live in a total delusion. And the MSM are the most guilty as its their job to keep us informed / keep the politicians honest.

You've been around long enough to know better than all this partisan posturing, as if its actually real. It blows my mind to see veterans around here acting like all the BS on the hypnotoob isn't a long running fantasy fiction picture show. Millions dying across the planet, tens of millions lives DESTROYED, and now liberal posturing has people being beaten and MURDERED here on our streets, and you guys just wont let up (as if Billary would have been better and more just HA).
edit on 7-2-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 06:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Brian4real

The man cant use the bathroom without the media (independent and MSM) reporting on it.

Trump uses the bathroom?

it's too disgusting’ to talk about

My opinion - for what it's worth? This is coming form someone that actually loathes the man, so - factor that in as I attempt to give you a measured and adult response...

People hate him. The media accurately reflects that. There's too many reasons why to go into here. If it seems biased - maybe it is. Maybe - or maybe he deserves the criticism. It's not like his supporters are unbiased, and it's also not as if he doesn't have special segments of the press that are on his side. And then some

The media doesn't owe him anything. If you want to claim that the press is out to smear him - well - prove it. Are they actually lying, or do they have a point? They can prove what he's said since it's all on the record, and yet he claims they're lying. It's a game - and he needs to own it

You don't get respect just because you're the president. Treat the press like the enemy and what you get is an enemy. His base won't agree, but fact checking is a mission now, and every single time he lies or evades questions they're going to nail him to the wall

Bannon pretty much called the press an enemy of the state. Then Ms. Kellyanne tried to pretty all that up for us as if we weren't smart enough to understand what he meant. Treating your constituents and the press with contempt seems to be Plan A

The press is going to make fun of him. So what? People need to not be such snowflakes about all this and just accept it. When Obama was president the right wing press (and a fair amount of the press in general ) was merciless

But this is definitely different:
Donald Trump will probably be the most ridiculed president ever

This isn't a normal presidency, and these are not normal times. Normal left the building a while back
edit on 2/7/2017 by Spiramirabilis because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 07:52 PM
link   
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

Please tell how do you think trump is going to help you

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 08:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spiramirabilis
Bannon pretty much called the press an enemy of the state. Then Ms. Kellyanne tried to pretty all that up for us as if we weren't smart enough to understand what he meant. Treating your constituents and the press with contempt seems to be Plan A

Whether or not TrumpCo. is an enemy of the state remains to be seen. But my links alone right above prove the MSM are enemies of the state, of the world, of mankind. And because of this, when I saw how they were all-in to railroad Trump, that's what got me checking him out to begin with (less than a year ago was when I finally tuned into the melodrama). Ergo, we know the Bush's & Clinton's were/are enemies of the state/world/human race, and the MSM went bareknuckle against Trump to stop him and put her in. Run tell that.

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 08:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: conscientiousobserver

Please tell how do you think trump is going to help you

By simply removing the left he is helping all of us regardless if you know it or not.

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Have you considered the history of the "news" in their complicity in American Imperialism running roughshod over the planet?...

I have.

You've been around long enough to know better than all this partisan posturing, as if its actually real. It blows my mind to see veterans around here acting like all the BS on the hypnotoob isn't a long running fantasy fiction picture show. Millions dying across the planet, tens of millions lives DESTROYED, and now liberal posturing has people being beaten and MURDERED here on our streets, and you guys just wont let up (as if Billary would have been better and more just HA).

And here's the difference: I've been alive and in (and next-door to) countries where there was censoring of the news and the 'government view only'. I know what it looks like.

What happens is that people will flee to neighboring countries and establish radio/presses devoted to getting out the truth of what's going on inside the country.

That's why I read multiple non-American sources and why I read sources in German and Spanish.

You might not agree with me, but I do check things and I remember well what the news looked like under the iron fist of Communism.

That's what got me interested in information and information research... learning where data comes from and how you can assess it.

That's also why I do NOT believe blogs and Youtube videos.

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 11:54 PM
link   

One party is unacceptable, but "two party's" that function as one, that's a-okay?

Did you see my pages I posted?

Pay extra close attention to "The Ties That Bind". Insiders to that the globalist traitor criminal MSM props them up to no end. Outsiders get ignored as long as possible, and the they get smeared if they manage to get any attention. The Two party's work as one with the MSM in these endless pursuits. They work in LOCKSTEP to ensure that no other parties and none from out of the ranks ever have a chance (getting into the debates, at the debates, in the polls, getting on ballots, at the primary's, etc).

That alone proves they're the same animal (two hands of the same beast).

And then there's the other stuff like the perpetual war economy that the MSM & the Two Party's all represent as one.

You have to know this.

Take the immigration, or rather the OPEN BORDER issue. I argue that 'the whole' reason it was left that way (initially anyways), why no matter who was "in charge", where despite everybody agreeing it needed serious effort, even in the face of "terrorists walking over it with suitcase nukes" (post-911) it just stayed the same. What I've come to believe is to maintain the War On Drugs Model, it needs to be open the way it has been. Gotta keep them drugs rolling in every which way AND those 'undocumented gang bangers' (not to imply that all illegal immigrants are gangbangers) to push the stuff, to keep them militarized cops goosestepping, keep them jails full, the judges/lawyers etc etc etc etc. Regardless of lip service, neither has REALLY tried ANYTHING to fix the 'wall' or the WOD. DNC can speak against the WOD, here and there, as long as they keep it open then we still "need" a WOD. GOP can talk about the wall, here and there, as long as still support the WOD then we still "need" the WOD. This kind of effect across essentially every sphere of our society / system related to all of this.

They deliberately keep us all divided on crap like abortion, meanwhile the Imperial War Machine, the police state, surveillance society, War On Drugs, and so on all marches on no matter who is in. I'm sure you're seen the videos of all the top Dem's explaining we need tough immigration controls, but if an outsider comes in (and will actually do it) then their hair lights on fire and he's a RACIST.

Total hypocrisy is all we ever get fromt eh Two party's.

This isn't even a discussion of liberal vs. conservative. The truth is the Two Party's are fake, masquerading as if they represent anybody, when they don't even walk the talk. But as long as they pay lip service, then partisan America just laps up their rat poison like kittens with tuna milk shakes.

This story or that story irrelevant. What is left out of all the corporate press is the ongoing perspective for how to actually interpret it all. Instead we just get some phony left/right counter-spectrum view, which increasingly across all my years its all crafted to split us all right down the middle ever more foaming at the mouth.

But now that they're pants (that's both parties AND the MSM), now we're going to rationalize it with "oh, well people really do hate Trump so it makes sense the MSM would keep conditioning us to HATE him". Nevermind it was their work that got so many people so entirely pissed at him (please somebody tell the they never blew anything he said out of proportion and kept harping every little bit to death). Yeah, he said some dumb stuff (mainly early on if I'm not mistaken). He didn't live by the teleprompter like Obama and friends are DEPENDENT on). But hey, Hillary can blow up Syria and that somehow doesn't compare to what, lockeroom talk?

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 06:20 AM
link   

So he is going to help us by polluting our land, firing thousands of government workers by cutting public spending, he might possibly kill thousands of innocent people by cutting public spending, and imo the worst thing he wants to do is pull public school funding. Making it impossible for many to afford a decent education thus dumbing down our society even further. That's just the beginning of what getting rid of the left will do for America

That is all ok though right? Cause I am just a brainwashed tool right? Well you at the very least you have to have a brain to be brain washed. So that must be why trump supporters managed to avoid it.

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 07:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: conscientiousobserver

So he is going to help us by polluting our land, firing thousands of government workers by cutting public spending, he might possibly kill thousands of innocent people by cutting public spending, and imo the worst thing he wants to do is pull public school funding. Making it impossible for many to afford a decent education thus dumbing down our society even further. That's just the beginning of what getting rid of the left will do for America

That is all ok though right? Cause I am just a brainwashed tool right? Well you at the very least you have to have a brain to be brain washed. So that must be why trump supporters managed to avoid it.

You realize your entire post was filled with conjecture, projection, fear and insecurity? Please do tell me how Trump has effected you or anyone you know negatively other than. Emotionally?

And Please use your "brain" to think about this question before you end up answering with more conjecture, projection, fears and insecurities.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join