It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ObamaHillaryCo.'s TIMELINE OF TERROR In The Middle East

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+22 more 
posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 12:12 PM
link   

All of this melodrama in the news about "ISIS", but you have to deliberately dig in to find the juice on Al Qaeda's role in all of the mess gong on over there. Remember Al Qaeda? You know, 9/11. Well guess what they're all up in these guts and are really the key to understanding everything that's been going on over there. Well here I've scraped away all the excess into a nice clean chronological format, where with a story like this the timeline is the best way to see it. As you'll see, the over-reporting of ISIS has been a distraction from the fact that the "moderate rebels" have been Al Qaeda all along, and they have been essentially supported by the Pentagon, the CIA, Obama, Hillary, the Congress along with their Middle Eastern allies such as Turkey, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, the UAE, Israel and Jordan.

Note there are no Russian news sources here. There are plenty critical of what's been going on over there, and critical of the Democrat's roles AND critical of the Republican's roles, but note this was Obama & Hillary running the show: the bosses (although I didn't leave out the Republican's either). If you have odds with a source actually open it and check their sources. I did this with every link here and they all tend to have multiple links to 'normal' sources in them. This mess is a stain on both sides of the isle, over decades, so perhaps its time we all get over our partisan perspectives, while as you will see the facts from start to finish tell the same story that the bulk of independent outlets have been trying to tell for years (the same ones the government and their corporate accomplices are now trying to brand and censor as "fake news"). Well guess what, the New York Times actually did post some of the most key pieces of this damning puzzle, while their kind have also posted most of the other bits. Of course they don't keep hammering home the perspective needed across the expanse to ensure everyone 'gets it', but here I've scraped up most of the pieces and the story should be crystal clear.

THE BACKSTORY:

1971:
Russia opens naval base in Syria. No doubt about strong alliance from this day.
en.wikipedia.org...

1980's:
Saudi Arabia & the CIA creates Al Qaeda in Afghanistan of nomadic Islamic mercenary combatants. They go on to employ them in the Balkan's conflict, under BIll Clinton, throughout the 1990's right up through at least late 2000.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

September 11, 2001:
Al Qaeda soley blamed for the 9/11 attacks.

US invades Afghanistan.
en.wikipedia.org...

2002:
Bush declares Syria as part of the post-9/11 "Axis of Evil".
news.bbc.co.uk...
Bush:"Truly not concerned about bin Laden".
www.youtube.com...

2003:
US invades Iraq.
en.wikipedia.org...

2004:
Pentagon: "The Goal Has Never Been to Get bin Laden".
transcripts.cnn.com...

2005:
US military & intelligence funding of anti-Syrian government forces begins about now. This is known an act of war.
www.mintpressnews.com...

2006:
'ISIS' (ISIL) officially forms from what was known as 'Al Qaeda in Iraq'.
en.wikipedia.org...

2007:
Israel bombs Syria.
www.theatlantic.com...

December 2009:
A classified 2009 State Department memo signed by then-Secretary of State Hillary Clinton openly admits that “Donors in Saudi Arabia constitute the most significant source of funding to Sunni terrorist groups worldwide.”
www.salon.com...

THE ARAB SPRING:

December 2010:
en.wikipedia.org...
CIA engineers the "Arab Spring"
dissidentvoice.org...
Syrian President Bashar Assad says that Western propaganda caused the uprising.
www.mintpressnews.com...
Western media never seemed to report that protestors were firing on police before Assad's brutal (counter) attacks ever began.
www.strategic-culture.org...

February 2011:
The combative Libyan Uprising begins.
The formation of the NATO-backed National Transitional Council was announced in the city of Benghazi (yes, that Benghazi).
en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...

May 2011:
Al Qaeda's Osama Bin Laden reported as killed by Navy Seal Team 6. His #2 man Ayman al-Zawahiri takes the reigns.
en.wikipedia.org...

July 2011:
The combative Syrian Uprising begins by the Free Syrian Army vs. the sovereign Assad regime.

August 2011:
Syrian National Council forms in Turkey (a US-NATO ally), and
en.wikipedia.org...
it's membership includes Al-Nusra Front (which translates as "Al Qaeda in Syria").
en.wikipedia.org...
and is formed with the help of ISIS.
The US called for Assad’s resignation.
web.stanford.edu...

October 20, 2011
Quaddafi gets killed in Libya. Hillary Clinton says quote "We came, we saw, he died, hahaha!."
www.cbsnews.com...

December 2011:
US forces completely pulled from Iraq.

February 2012:
US, Turkey & Jordan begin training Syrian rebels.
www.wnd.com...
WaPo
www.huffingtonpost.co.uk...
fair.org...
McCain, Graham call for US to arm Syrian rebels.
thehill.com...

April 2012:
Qatar Paid $1 Million for Five Minutes With Bill Clinton while Hillary was Secretary of State.
www.reuters.com...
www.politifact.com...

June 2012:
"CIA Said to Aid in Steering Arms to Syrian Opposition", operating from Turkey, by way of a shadowy network of intermediaries including Syria’s Muslim Brotherhood and paid for by Turkey, Saudi Arabia and Qatar.
www.nytimes.com...
en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 24-12-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Summer 2012:
By now Hillary Clinton had been openly intent on arming the Syrian rebels.
www.cbsnews.com...
www.theguardian.com...
www.thedailybeast.com...
www.hillaryclinton.com...

August 2012:
Google partnered with Al Jazeera in trying to help Hillary overthrow Assad's regime. [email #12166]
www.dailymail.co.uk...
www.ibtimes.co.uk...
truthinmedia.com...

September 2012:
Secretary of State Hillary Clinton on Friday announced $45 million in additional aid for Syrian opposition activists.
www.mcclatchydc.com...
Hillary's top aide, Huma Abedin, credits Hillary for inspiring global rioting on September 11, teh same day as the Benghazi attack.
www.youtube.com...
It's alter exposed that the Benghazi CIA station was involved in buying guns from Libyan warlords to ship to rebels in Syria.
townhall.com...

November 2012:
Confirmed US-NATO arming the "moderate rebels" in Syria.
ijr.com...
www.globalresearch.ca...

March 2013:
"Arms Airlift to Syria Rebels Expands, With aid from CIA"
www.nytimes.com...
newrepublic.com...

October 2013:
Hillary says “the Saudis have exported more extreme ideology than any other place on earth over the course of the last 30 years.”
www.salon.com...

January 2014:
Embedded with Al-Qaeda in Syria: ISIS and al-Nusra
www.youtube.com...

February 2014:
Al Qaeda cuts all ties with ISIL (or so the story goes).
www.youtube.com...

May 2014:
Many Syrian rebel arms are US paid but Russian made.
www.pbs.org...

June 2014:
ISIS declares itself a Caliphate (imperial nation) and becoming a proper regional imperial power. Explodes onto international scene. Routinely seen driving US vehicles and sporting US weapons.
www.nbcnews.com...
www.motherjones.com...
www.theguardian.com...
www.mintpressnews.com...
reverbpress.com...

June 2014:
"Obama Proposes $500 Million to Aid Syrian Rebels".
www.wsj.com...
en.wikipedia.org...

August 2014:
Hillary Clinton admits "the governments of Qatar and Saudi Arabia...are providing clandestine financial and logistic support to ISIL and other radical Sunni groups in the region."
[WikiLeaks Podesta email #3774]

September 2014:
"Congress approves mission to train, arm Syrian rebels".
www.foxnews.com...

October 2014:
The Pentagon announces "Operation Inherent Resolve" (OIR) for the overt military intervention against the ISIS in Iraq & Syria. Al Qaeda isn't laid out as a priority target. By early 2015 coalition airstrikes become routine.
en.wikipedia.org...
www.globalsecurity.org...
www.centcom.mil...
Vice President Joe Biden admitted in a speech at Harvard University that Saudi Arabia, Turkey, Qatar and United Arab Emirates were supplying the money and weapons to Al Qaeda and other Islamic extremist groups in Syria that led to the rise of ISIS.
www.thedailybeast.com...
www.counterpunch.org...
www.theguardian.com...

November 2014:
ISIS known to be smuggling Iraqi & Syrian oil out through Jordan & Turkey.
www.newsweek.com...

2014:
The Clinton Foundation accepts millions of dollars from states like United Arab Emirates, Qatar and Oman.
www.wsj.com...

May 2015:
Israel Fuels The Syrian Crisis With Aid To Al-Qaida Rebels.
www.mintpressnews.com...
www.timesofisrael.com...

July 2015:
Israeli commando's on the ground in Syria helping rebels a routine sight.
www.dailymail.co.uk... n-enemies.html
www.globalresearch.ca...

September 2015:
Russia officially involved in pro-Assad military operations.
web.stanford.edu...
U.S.-trained Syrian rebels gave equipment to Nusra: U.S. military.
www.reuters.com...

October 2015:
Why is Washington Against Russia Bombing ISIS and Al-Qaeda?
www.ronpaulinstitute.org...

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Obama abandoned the DOD's Congress approved $500,000,000 project to train & arm Syrian rebels. Partners include Jordan, Qatar, Saudi Arabia & Turkey. Most now confirmed to have gone on joining ISIS & Al Qaeda.
www.nytimes.com...
www.theguardian.com...
www.almasdarnews.com...
cv4a.org...
The Telegraph
jcpa.org...

November 2015:
Inside the Battle: Al Nusra-Al Qaeda in Syria.
www.youtube.com...

December 2015:
ISIS armed with US weapons.
www.cnn.com...

2015:
In Alliance with Al Qaeda, Israel Is Stealing Syria’s Oil: Afek, an Israeli subsidiary of the US firm Genie Energy, has undertaken exploratory drilling in the Golan. Afek believes there is a vast reservoir of oil under Syria’s Golan that could supply all of Israel’s energy needs. ...The members of the strategic advisory board of Afek’s parent company include Dick Cheney, the former US vice-president, the media tycoon Rupert Murdoch and Larry Summers, the former secretary of the US treasury.
www.globalresearch.ca...
oilprice.com...
www.latimes.com...
thefreethoughtproject.com...

January 2016:
U.S. Relies Heavily on Saudi Money to Support Syrian Rebels.
www.nytimes.com...

April 2016:
US has plan to arm Syrian rebels with stronger weapons in case cease-fire fails.
www.foxnews.com...
www.wsj.com...

March 2016:
LA Times reports "In Syria, militias armed by the Pentagon fight those armed by the CIA".
www.latimes.com...

June 2016:
CIA & Saudi (via Jordan) supplied arms reportedly on the black market, being used to kill Amricans.
www.nytimes.com...
Russia's foreign minister said Washington has asked Moscow not to target the al-Qaida's branch in Syria, the Nusra Front, but the U.S. insisted Friday that it only wants Russia to carefully select it targets to avoid hitting civilians and legitimate opposition groups.
bigstory.ap.org...

August 2016:
Al-Nusra rebranding: New name, same aim?
www.cnn.com...
Rebranded Nusra Front Uniting Syria's Rebels.
news.sky.com...
Is Al Qaeda Gone From Syria Or Just Rebranding?
www.pbs.org...
Pentagon will strike rebranded Nusra Front after split from al Qaeda.
thehill.com...

September 2016:
U.S. Caves To Russia On Syria — Won’t Continue Protecting Al Qaeda.
www.strategic-culture.org...
'Americans are on our side' Terror commander says US are arming jihadists in Syria
www.express.co.uk...

October 2016:
Hillary wouldn't return $25M donation after leak reveals she knew Saudi Arabia was funding ISIS & Al Qaeda.
www.politifact.com...
US Ponders Whether to Go to War with Russia to Salvage Al Qaeda in Syria.
www.globalresearch.ca...
Al Qaeda-founded rebel group's growth underscores U.S. challenges in Syria
www.latimes.com...
Hillary Destroys Syria, Blames Russia.
www.infowars.com...
Hillary blames Russia for wikileaks emails against her.
www.youtube.com...

November 2016:
Hillary loses election to Donald Trump. Her, Obama, the MSM, the CIA, the DNC, her supporters, Hollywood, Silicon Valley, etc all blame Russia for the WikiLeaks (but to this day refuse to provide any intelligence reports). They then combine that drama with alleged Russian state propaganda for costing her the election. All of that rapidly gets bundled under the banner of "FAKE NEWS" (i.e. hoaxes), and then a huge list of independent news sites get released as being Russian state sponsors that need to be blacklisted from social media via Silicon Valley AI automation. Congress moves to pass legislation in this sudden mass Internet censorship campaign of news sources critical of the US supporting Al Qaeda & ISIS in the Middle East.
www.wsj.com...
Washington Post
www.rollingstone.com...
www.cnn.com...
www.reuters.com...
thefreethoughtproject.com...

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 12:15 PM
link   
December 2016:
Congresswoman Says US Is Arming ISIS & Al Qaeda, Introduces Bill To Stop It.
www.zerohedge.com...
www.npr.org...
www.congress.gov...
WikiLeaks email cache proves Turkish oil minister’s links to Isis oil trade.
www.independent.co.uk...
oilprice.com...
Obama Pins Blame for ‘Atrocities’ in Aleppo on Assad, Russia.
www.bloomberg.com...

So there you have it folks. US meddling created Al Qaeda. The US utilized Al Qaeda at least until 2000. They attacked US on 9/11. We invaded Afghanistan, and then Iraq "to get them". Acts of war were already being enacted against Syria around this time. Fast forward to ObamaHillaryCo., they were at the helm as the Arab Spring was stirred up by the US & NATO. Open rebellions begin in multiple nations, with Al Qaeda & ISIS in the mix. The US & NATO sponsored all of this multilaterally with Turkey, Israel, Jordan, Qatar, UAE and Saudi Arabia. Saudi Arabia & Qatar openly funding Al Qaeda & ISIS. The US openly funding Al Qaeda, and ultimately helping ISIS. Hillary openly taking money from Saudi Arabia, Qatar, UAE, etc (wont give any of it back despite any of the above or the inherent human rights violations by those dictatorships). Hillary loses election, and now they "need" to censor & scrub half the Internet along the lines of Communist China to get rid of all the criticisms of all of the above, and half of America supports it. The CIA, the Congress, the White House, the Pentagon, and countless others have been working directly with Al Qaeda post Obama. Every single person is the loop are traitors. Land of the Free and home of the brave? NOPE!

WELCOME TO CRAZY WORLD!

SEE ALSO:

Photos of Syria BEFORE & AFTER Obama & Hillary sent in Al Qaeda (via the CIA)

A Non-Western Perspective of Syria:

You People don't care that Obama & Hillary 'are' Al Qaeda and it makes me SICK

AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST:
The Ties That Bind The Bush & Clinton Crime Family's: The CIA's Global Drug & Jihad Empire

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Still sifting. Genius work here Sir!

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Good read for most of it, but your title does not reflect what you posted, your title should say us government arming terrorist.

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Illumimasontruth

Thanks! I added a few little things, but I should be done editing. Anything else I'll post as replies.

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 12:48 PM
link   
a reply to: dukeofjive696969

I always pin the most blame on the boss. When it was Bush it was no different. Today it's Obama & Hillary. Mostly Hillary actually. She was down in there on the ground from the get. Obama was hesitant to even go all out all in openly about it via the DOD until after she was 'retired'. But it was still his DOD, his CIA, and so on.

They're all traitors. Every last one of them involved in this in DC and on the ground out there should be in prison already.

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Epic and finely-tuned to divide the truth.

Yes, I agree, it's time to come together and focus on this noble issue of worldwide importance. Surely this kind of wanton, wholesale, child-maiming family-killing of War, Destruction, Profit, and Cosmic Covert Stupidity is what ails the planet more than anything else.

I've been saying in RL that if we ALL just found a common ground that transcends the smaller differences and focus all that angst and frustration on something that is the epitome of monumental evil---we actually CAN change the world and save millions of lives. We need to let that sink in. We need to let that sink in.

I'll be digging through what's new to me here.

Again: Most Excellent OP, Sir.

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 12:49 PM
link   
To be honest I normally POO-POO your threads and comments and move on. However with that said you do occasionally impress me.

This OP is by far the most well constructed and researched material you have submitted to date and I for one give you an S&F for the sheer effort and unbiased commentary you have submitted.

You could possibly of delved a bit deeper into the origins of global terrorism but that probably would of expanded your OP unnecessarily.

Thanks for pointing out the obvious truths which the MSM has jumped through hoops to obfuscate and minimalize. I truly do appreciate your efforts on this subject and keep up the good work.

Now I have a pile of links to follow. so much for getting the menialities of housekeeping done before the big day tomorrow.

(Excuse the fractured structure I have a hangover and my thought processes are a bit disjointed.)

ETA:
I will be spreading this thread around my social media and pray it gets the attention it deserves.

Merry Christmas or whatever your flavor may be

edit on 12/24/2016 by Kukri because: edited to add

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 12:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
a reply to: dukeofjive696969

I always pin the most blame on the boss. When it was Bush it was no different. Today it's Obama & Hillary. Mostly Hillary actually. She was down in there on the ground from the get. Obama was hesitant to even go all out all in openly about it via the DOD until after she was 'retired'. But it was still his DOD, his CIA, and so on.

They're all traitors. Every last one of them involved in this in DC and on the ground out there should be in prison already.

Your mostly right where you said there all traitors.

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Wow, very interesting perspective. Follow the paper trail, hmmm?

S+F

I'll keep an eye on this thread and continue to comb through it.

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 01:12 PM
link   
The "founding fathers" idea I got from this random image I had found:

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Kukri

Thanks. My big threads tend to be every bit as powerloaded with citations (this one hardly even had any multimedia). This piece is but a mini sequel to my masterpiece:
The Ties That Bind The Bush & Clinton Crime Family's: The CIA's Global Drug & Jihad Empire

I keep telling everyone that what I've been putting the Democrat machine through this year is the same treatment I used to put the Neocon's through when they were at the helm. I actually went soft on Obama the majority of his time at the wheel (wasn't doing any of this for 5 years), where I never let up on Bush for some 4 years (most of that Bush bashing work was in external blog spots). The resident liberals used to have my back back in those days. Trump better prove his worth or he'll face my wrath too, but the Democrat's had to be stopped every bit as bad as after the Neocon's had their 8 year run. Neither side should have more than 8 years they're both too insane and self-destructive if left unchecked, no more than 4 years, in fact its time for the other parties to rise and put the to shame but there was no chance of that this election.

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Thanks for the heads up. I will definitely be paying closer attention going forward as well as backtracking your earlier work when time and connection stability allows.

I try to view everything with an unbiased eye but sometimes the rhetoric gets the better of me and I catch myself being judgmental. here's hoping i can keep a more balanced perspective going forward.

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 01:41 PM
link   
I don't have anything to add but just want to say thank you for all the work you put into this so others can now see the truth if they didn't know already.

I'm taking a break from wrapping all my last minute Christmas presents. But I will definitely be back after Christmas to read more thoroughly.

Thanks again, 4 stars and a flag from me to you.
Merry Christmas

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Your research and compilation of this historic perspective is exceptional work. Thank you.

I've always been drawn to deeper understanding of the role both the U.S. bases in Saudi Arabia, and later 500,000 troops in the country ahead of/during the Kuwait War play in the Timeline of Terror record. Do you address the Kuwait War in either timeline, or have you settled on it not having any particularly role?

9/11/90 Distant Desert New World Order Speech
by President George H.W. Bush before Joint Session of Congress
@ 12 mins.

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Excellent topic and presentation as always !!

It's enough to give people a severe case of gastroil intestoilitis !!

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: EightAhoy

Nah Iraq was more stage props than actual performances in the first timeline. I did mean to squeeze that in the big timeline though, as my past research showed Al Qaeda on the ground during that war disrupting Hussein's domestic front, but I forgot before the end. Pieces like that grow ever more tedious as you go.

But I know I dug that tidbit up before because it's in my little 'The CI-A Team" 80's action sitcom spoof:

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Great presentation of this sordid, sinister plot that btw, I believe will still go on under Trump but they'll just shift from Syria( they'll get back to Syria later) to Iran.

And keep in mind here is the etiology and root of this massive evil of the US government under Obama and Hillary

This is a "legal" and secret US covert operation I keep trying to remind people. Also the US congress is kept abreast of this through the congressional Intelligence committees.

edit on 24-12-2016 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-12-2016 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join