It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Satan the Devil: Where is he?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 05:05 PM
link   
a reply to: davido

Matrix is a woman.

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 09:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: davido
a reply to: Matrixsurvivor

We are a flawed species. It could be worse. Nature is damaged, but can be healed. We have art, music, joy and laughter, amongst other things, which give us hope. If you don't believe in God-Who created sex? If he can give us that feeling, imagine what heaven may be like.

Then "he" needs to protect the little 3 year old girl from being violated from "sex" from a pervert. Guess he can't be bothered with that triviality, though.

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 09:58 PM
link   

edit on 6-2-2017 by Matrixsurvivor because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 09:58 PM
link   

The purpose of the trials of Job was not to dispel the doubts
of God, but rather those of the devil. These doubts once dispelled, who was it
then who laboured to give to Job all that he had lost, if not the same being who
had formerly deprived him of everything? Job's enemy became his voluntary
servant-and "voluntary servant" means to say friend.

Really? So, we are all basically "pawns" in a game of God vs. Satan? Let me ask you something (and I hope you answer honestly)....if "GOD" decided to allow Satan to take the lives of your whole family (except your wife), all to PROVE A POINT to Satan...would you still defend him so readily? I don't know if you have children, but if GOD decided to allow the enemy to take each and every one of them away by death, all to show how AWESOME HE TRULY was....how much love would you have for him?
Oh, and that's exactly what we are in this world...pawns. For some "holy being" who needs to prove a point.

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Really? So, we are all basically "pawns" in a game of God vs. Satan? Let me ask you something (and I hope you answer honestly)....if "GOD" decided to allow Satan to take the lives of your whole family (except your wife), all to PROVE A POINT to Satan...would you still defend him so readily? I don't know if you have children, but if GOD decided to allow the enemy to take each and every one of them away by death, all to show how AWESOME HE TRULY was....how much love would you have for him?
Oh, and that's exactly what we are in this world...pawns. For some "holy being" who needs to prove a point.

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 10:11 PM
link   
a reply to: ChesterJohn

Your heart type is revealed by what has come forth from it. It is not good for one to say how compassionate one is and yet use such foul language. Though there may be some truth to your words they come from a defiled and wicked heart. First remove the beam from your own eye that you may see clearly to remove the mote from your brothers eye. A Kingdom teaching BTW.

There is "some truth" to what I am saying?? Well Chester, why don't you explain this to me? Is using a bad word worse than taking the life of a sentient being that feels torment and pain (just as you would if someone shocked the crap out of you and then hung you up by your heels, before you were even dead), then slit your throat (while you're still alive), and let you bleed out....all so they could enjoy your juicy flesh...after it was cooked and seasoned with some spices to make it taste palatable...all so someone could ENJOY that flesh, because you TASTED SO DANG GOOD.
Not to mention the fact that "said person" doesn't actually NEED your flesh. They are only eating it because it tastes good, and fills their belly. Oh, and because your "loving CREATOR said it was OK".
Yea, can't drop those bad words, you know....because I'm such a wicked, despicable soul, deserving of hellfire...yet, I have mercy on those YOU DON'T have mercy for....."the least of these". You know, the one's JESUS said to care about.
Do you think He only meant Human Beings??
Of course you do. So, Chester...where's YOUR compassion??

Which shows a more wicked heart?? Using bad language....or taking an innocent life...all for your own pleasure?

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 10:47 PM
link   

God made man with free will and he will not violate it. Fr him to step in now and remove all evil, sickness and disease, wickedness from the world would violate man's free will and show him as not being holy, righteous and just.

right·eous.
[ˈrīCHəs]
ADJECTIVE
1.(of a person or conduct) morally right or justifiable; virtuous:

Definition of holy
holier
;
holiest
exalted or worthy of complete devotion as one perfect in goodness and righteousness

"he is a good, righteous man, I am sure" ·

synonyms: good · virtuous · upright · upstanding · decent · ethical · principled ·

Question Chester....if you came upon a child being raped...would you try your best to stop it?
Qyestion again....if you saw a starving child, or a woman being abused, or someone needing food and clothing...would you do your best to help?

THEN IF YOU WOULD....Why doesn't God?

Definition of holy
holier
;
holiest
1:
exalted or worthy of complete devotion as one perfect in goodness and righteousness

(so a "diety" who ALLOWS all of the suffering in this world, to continue..is "perfect in goodness and righteousness")
Oky doke.

But the more I read of it the more I understand that God does not choose one to be saved and another unsaved. Because one of his greatest character traits is he is no respecter of persons.

Romans 9:22King James Version (KJV)

22 What if God, willing to shew his wrath, and to make his power known, endured with much longsuffering the vessels of wrath fitted to destruction:

Huh...seems he does play favorites (or IS a RESPECTOR OF PERSONS). Apparently, there are those who are "vessels of wrath, fitted for destruction". (OH, and that would include all prey animals....and whoever else he see's fit to allow to face destruction....which even means innocents, like children).

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 06:56 AM
link   

God doesn't step in because he sent us to do it.

You see the Bible, God. Christians and the world through your special tinted glasses known as unbelief in God's word.

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 08:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: ChesterJohn

God doesn't step in because he sent us to do it.

You see the Bible, God. Christians and the world through your special tinted glasses known as unbelief in God's word.

You yourself have said that God stepped in to help you and your family many times. So, why does God step in for some and not others?

Oh, and you avoided my question.."Which shows a more wicked heart?? Using bad language....or taking an innocent life...all for your own pleasure?"

There is plenty in that book that isn't "God's Word".

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 09:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Matrixsurvivor
why does God step in for some and not others?

Take a look at your name; did Morpheus step into help everyone hooked into the Matrix, or did he help Neo because he knew Neo wanted to exit the box ?

Same goes for Yahushua where He can see some people are willing to put others first and themselves last. Jesus focuses on them because He knows, that if the person maintains their faith in Him, then other lost spirits will be saved.

Ask yourself, how many people want to know exactly what the word 'infinity' feels like in either hell ? Because once felt, it is never forgotten. Similar to Neo when he found out about the Matrix; did he want to go back into the Grid, when he knew the truth ? No.

Does Jesus focus on a arms dealer that happily sells death to waring factions, or does he guide a arms dealer away from death when the dealer sees all the carnage and blood on his hands ?

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Tristran

Does Jesus focus on a arms dealer that happily sells death to waring factions, or does he guide a arms dealer away from death when the dealer sees all the carnage and blood on his hands ?

You are missing my points. WHY doesn't God help the truly suffering? I'm talking about innocents (like children or animals). It's people who help. Some try to do the right thing...some don't.
Oh, and one does not have to be a "Christian" to be a good person.

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 12:34 PM
link   

OK, then go read Helena Blavatski and all about theosophy. Hopefully, you can find a God you like and is polite enough for you.
Pesonally, I am outta here. I do not care to participate in your rants.
Good Luck

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 01:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: davido

OK, then go read Helena Blavatski and all about theosophy. Hopefully, you can find a God you like and is polite enough for you.
Pesonally, I am outta here. I do not care to participate in your rants.
Good Luck

Because you really don't have an answer to the questions I posed, do you? Other than quoting scripture.
It's easy to spout off God's love for you or us, until it gets personal.
Like I said....if God destroyed your whole family "to prove a point", to Satan, I doubt your scripture quoting would be so effortless.

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Nah....though, I think it was the Gnostics who were the closest to understanding the truth of the "god of this world".

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 06:03 PM
link   

I had to do things too not just sit back and let God do everything.

you have a problem with God and it is between you and him. Let me give you a heads up. You will lose.

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 06:04 PM
link   

the most compassionate thing to do sometimes is to tell someone the the truth.n You have heard it but ignore it for your own agenda and Ideas.

You have serious issues with God so you take it out on others because you can't hurt him.

You really are getting a harder and harder heart.
edit on 7-2-2017 by ChesterJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 08:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: ChesterJohn

I had to do things too not just sit back and let God do everything.

you have a problem with God and it is between you and him. Let me give you a heads up. You will lose.

Let me give you a "head's up"....we ALL lose. The minute you are born, you are dying. This world, like I've said many times over, is predatory. A loving "god" would not have created this world.
Just on a side note, what is the purpose of fleas? Yea, sounds like an absurd question, but hey, don't you ever wonder why a "loving god" would create "fleas"?
Just look at the animal kingdom, Chester. There is beauty and deadliness in it. Loving God? Nah....unless he's going to somehow reverse all the killing one day. You think He will?
Why are children born with mental challenges or down syndrome? Yea, a loving god lets all that occur...while simultaneously judging men or women who are definitely born gay...and have no choice over the matter.
Oh, not to mention the fact that there are people born with congenital defects, that plague them for the rest of their lives.
So, something for you to ponder....why is a person struggling with their sexuality or being drawn to the same sex, any DIFFERENT than a child born with down syndrome or autism? It's all DNA related, right? So, CHRISTIANS judge the hell out of those who are homosexual, but feel sympathy for those who have other DNA or congenital problems. Do you see the hypocrisy yet?
Probably not.
Not only that, but you have NO ANSWER for how ruthless human beings treat animals....all because they CAN...and because we are basically a predatory species...who has no regard for lesser species, though they feel the same pain and emotions as do you or me.
But, you turn a blind eye to that, because your "god" said..."eat up". Right?
Not only that, but "your god" committed genocide, condoned slavery, animal sacrifice, and taking women as spoils of war.
YET... you call him "good, loving, and kind". Whatever.

What's even more hilarious, is I just read a thread today that BelieverPriest started on the abortion issue....and he's a CHRISTIAN who's "prochoice"....and dropped a few bad words (or insinuated bad words throughout much of his thread responses...yet YOU aren't calling him on the carpet are you? Oh, and a few other "Christians" who responded to the thread, insinuated a few bad words, as well). Well, maybe about the "prochoice" issue...but not their use of profanity.
Hypocrisy much???
edit on 7-2-2017 by Matrixsurvivor because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 09:04 PM
link   

the most compassionate thing to do sometimes is to tell someone the the truth.

You bet....and you don't like it one bit. I've sucked up the supposed "truth" of the Bible for too dang long. When I finally stopped and LOOKED at this world and the ineptness of the supposed one who designed it and stuck us all here to suffer like hell and then actually be told WE WILL GO TO HELL for just being stuck in this crazy ass design...if we don't somehow CHOOSE right...then, I started to question IT ALL.....
Not to mention the fact that I had the juevos to actually LOOK and SEE what we as a human species are doing to lesser species (who..once again...feel EVERYTHING WE DO).
Am I pissed? You damn skippy I am. And I honestly don't care if you judge the hell out of me (which you are doing quite well...I might add).

My 15 year old son has more compassion than you, Chester. He doesn't eat animals. He GET'S IT.
Oh, and he occasionally say's a "bad word". Good grief. Who cares? Are you that caught up in religiosity?

You have serious issues with God so you take it out on others because you can't hurt him.

Uhhh.....no. Guess you haven't been reading (or listening to me). I don't believe the "god of this world" is the TRUE CREATOR. I think there is one HIGHER...and it's JESUS who showed Him to us.
I know I can't hurt that imposter...but, I sure as heck can reject him. I've already been hurt to much to explain by this world and it's screwed up design.
It's a knock off of what is THE REAL THING.

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 02:21 AM
link   

You are missing my points. WHY doesn't God help the truly suffering? I'm talking about innocents (like children or animals). It's people who help. Some try to do the right thing...some don't.

How can i miss the points when you agreed with my previous post concerning how everyone who causes pain to others, returns and suffers via the victims of their own policies ?

I honestly think you just nailed it.
..and I SOOOO hope that the idiots who hurt animals and anyone else... should be destined to come back as a cow, chicken, or a child who's been abused. Only then, would there be Justice. Only then

God helps the truly suffering who turn back to him after they have lost everything. Then He takes their spirits and places them on another planet in His universe, where their next life is Heaven, when compared to this hell hole of a planet.

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 08:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tristran

How can i miss the points when you agreed with my previous post concerning how everyone who causes pain to others, returns and suffers via the victims of their own policies ?

I honestly think you just nailed it.
..and I SOOOO hope that the idiots who hurt animals and anyone else... should be destined to come back as a cow, chicken, or a child who's been abused. Only then, would there be Justice. Only then

God helps the truly suffering who turn back to him after they have lost everything. Then He takes their spirits and places them on another planet in His universe, where their next life is Heaven, when compared to this hell hole of a planet.

I hope you are right, Tristan. I'm not arguing with you...more "thinking out loud" (or writing out loud). The anger is really my pain and frustration at being trapped in this world that is so awful. I see why people (or believers) hang on to the hope of the "next life". No one would if this one was so awesome. Either that, or one has to stick their head in the sand and just ignore what is actually happening here.
The whole eating animals thing makes me so sad I can hardly stand it. I wish people would LOOK and see what we do to them, to satisfy taste buds. If you really, truly, step back and THINK about it....it's truly wrong. Most people don't have the guts to look or research it, though. They choose to not see it, because it would mess up their enjoyment of their animal flesh....and these are people who say they follow Jesus and believe in "mercy" and "doing unto others", etc.
The other thing about why I see this world as being designed by "something" not good, is that any creator that would create animals with pain receptors, emotions, and many things similar to humans, then give us the "go ahead" to use them as food and other things, makes no kind of sense. There is nothing benevolent or loving in that action.
Not only that, but animals prey on one another. Once again, there is nothing benevolent or loving in that sort of creation.
To top it off...WE get the blame for how this world is "fallen"
Still doesn't explain "fleas", "mosquitoes", or other pest type insects.
The design of this world is MEANT to cause suffering...it just is. That's why I don't see the one who made it as good, anymore.
The only way out is death, and then you have to hope you go somewhere better. Heck, at this point, not existing at all seems more of a relief.
I understand why Job lamented that he wished he'd never been born, after losing his whole family. What's even worse is, you can't REPLACE children like some toy you lost. That's ridiculous. On top of that, "god" decided to "put Job in his place"...after putting him through all of that horrific suffering. There's nothing good or loving in any of that story. It just shows an egomaniac type god.
Anyway, I appreciate what you said. Hope you're right.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join