It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Satan the Devil: Where is he?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 10:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Matrixsurvivor
The anger is really my pain and frustration at being trapped in this world that is so awful. I see why people (or believers) hang on to the hope of the "next life". No one would if this one was so awesome.

Assume you had a previous life and you got born into this one. You agreed with God that a certain path will lead you back to Him. All other detours crap on your life.

Every peasant now willingly accepted to exist in these perilous times because they probably wanted to lose everything. This way, God can rebuild us all spiritually in this mortal Boot Camp training ground called Earth.

I know there is another life to step into because I have a specific task ahead that will last 11 years, yet I will be dead before this coming August. Lets just say, Ink Bowl visions and visions whilst on Morphine never lie. So I personally know what is coming this summer.

With all the crap you have witnessed, has any of it taught you anything spiritually ? If it has, then that was probably the main reason why you willingly accepted entering a mortal human meat suit.

Animals might be previous human sinners that suffer for the misery they gave humans.

Who says we are all humans ? Just because every electrical signal going to our brains shows humans and mirror images of humans does not mean that we are really humans. Imagine if we are all different species from other planets and have been programmed to assume we are humans. Earth could be one gigantic big brother / survivor game show for all we know.

The other thing about why I see this world as being designed by "something" not good, is that any creator that would create animals with pain receptors, emotions, and many things similar to humans, then give us the "go ahead" to use them as food and other things, makes no kind of sense.

Your feelings are showing God that you want out. Billions of people will willingly stay when they get offered the Mark of the Beast with a million new world Dollars.

Maybe God wants to see if you want to become a ranger, caring for animals on another planet in His Universe.

To top it off...WE get the blame for how this world is 'fallen'

We can only be blamed if we have the means with which to make a difference. Seeing that the top 1% own this planet, then all of today's world woes can be blamed on them and them alone. This world is now out of the peasants controls. The globalists are all going to hell for what they have done to this planet and its populace, let alone the animals as they bomb them 24/7.

The only way out is death, and then you have to hope you go somewhere better. Heck, at this point, not existing at all seems more of a relief.
I understand why Job lamented that he wished he'd never been born, after losing his whole family.

Many peasants are now living through what Job went through. This way we can see exactly how nasty Lucifer is. Lucifer is a cowardly bullyboy that enjoys stepping on mortals everyday.

So in a way, God is letting everyone decide; do they want LoozerFuhrer (Lucifer) to rule over them buying their dead souls with easy money with the Mark of the Beast, or does that person have Faith in their heart and get out of Jail Free Card, allowing God to take them where their heart wants to go to in the Universe ?

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Matrixsurvivor

In all candor, If you have suffered as I have and endured; you would realize that you come across as a crybaby.
Do not throw your pearls before swine. The fact that you seem to be so upset about this issue, should be concern for you.
If it was not important to you, then you would not be so contentious!

The Beatles:
Speaking words of wisdom-let it be.

I am unsubscribing from this thread because of your negativity. I do not have to prove anything to you sir!
Your spiritual vertigo is not my fault or responsibility.
Good Day

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 07:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: davido

In all candor, If you have suffered as I have and endured; you would realize that you come across as a crybaby.
Do not throw your pearls before swine. The fact that you seem to be so upset about this issue, should be concern for you.
If it was not important to you, then you would not be so contentious!

The Beatles:
Speaking words of wisdom-let it be.

I am unsubscribing from this thread because of your negativity. I do not have to prove anything to you sir!
Your spiritual vertigo is not my fault or responsibility.
Good Day

Ummmm...I thought you bailed already. Tell you what "sir" (by the way...I am a "mam") ☺
If you really want to know why I'm so heartbroken, then watch "Earthlings" on YouTube.
THEN, come back and quote John Lennon, (if you can by that time).

I would be quite willing to hear how you've suffered. Everyone on this planet does. My "crybaby", as you call it, isn't all for myself, it's for those who suffer and have no defense.
edit on 9-2-2017 by Matrixsurvivor because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 06:10 PM
link   
ok, fair enough. I apologize. we got off on the wrong track. I know a little scripture, but I am not really sure of anything.
It appeared to me that you were acting in a way where you were expecting me to "save" you. I believe in freedom and non conformity;and, proselythizing, or dumping ego on someone else, is something that I disapprove of.
The thing is I am not a Christian. I lost my father and my first love when I was 14 years old. Nancy on 1-4-71 an then my father on 4-1-71. Nancy and I were both 14 at the time. So, 1's and 4's are not lucky for me. I have had paranormal activity occur aound me since I was three years old. I have been to another dimension in a dream, where Nancy told me that I was taking life too seriously. Additionally, I am codependent and psycholical abuse works on me as this appears to be my achilles heal. The ET thing- I witnessed an UFO as large as the moon in the sky when I was 10 years old. I have been told that I was abducted when I was three years old. I wish it never happened, because it destroyed my faith in science. My dad wanted me to be an MD like him, but I had lost all my faith in science, because I know what I saw, and I'm not about to admit to being a quack. Truth is, I do not know what to believe, but I wish I could. Because of the supernatural things that plagued me, I went back to school at 30, to get as much science as I could for grounding. I became an honor student at the University of Miami in electrical engineering, but I dropped out because I started making a lot of money, in the private marketplace. I have tried to live karmicly, which seemed to be working for 40 years, when all the sudden my "mojo" quit working. So, I agree with you about the world sucks. The night of my father's death, I ran out into the rain and cursed Jehova. I could not fatham that God could be so cruel. I became a gnostic for many years, and recently I went back to organized religion,but now I am more inclined to believe the writings of Blavasky. I am not an atheist, as the supernatural events cause me to believe in something, as if the dark side exists then the light must as well.
I am also empathetic, but I have gotten old enough now to realize that I have wasted my breath with nearly everyone I have known. You simply cannot transfer spiritually discerned information from mouth to ear. "No good deed goes unpunished" is the motto that seems the most apt these days. I am still a spiritual person though; and I want to believe that things happen for reasons, and somehow there is some sense to it all. I am old enough now, that it does not appear so. Maybe David Icke is correct about the reptilians? I do not know, nor do I think anyone else does.
I also came across a philosophy when i as 15. It goes something like, if you want to forgive everyone, then deny that evil exists. On a spiritual level, I believe that the devil only exists, if you give him the power, by believing in him. The devil resides in the temple, or in our heart. He manifests as our human ego. There are multiple references in the bible that the kingdom of heaven is within us and that we are Gods. Eyes to see and ears to hear, is something I wrote a poem about, to a girl that was 18 years my younger. Chapel Hill University offered to publish the poem, but they wanted to change 3 words, which changed the theme from the rationalizion of leaving my control freakish wife for the young girl, into calling it a mistake. I did not even know they are a Christian University. Anyway, I told them I could not allow them to make the edit- on principal. The aforementioned philosophy or resolution of dualities, caused me to live in heaven on earth, before reality reared it's ugly head after about three months. So, i have born the burden of spiritual conflict for my entire life;and, it does not seem to have made any difference, other than curing me of organized religion and a disbelief in karma- in this life anyways. I am glad for you that you care about the animals and have a disregard for industrial abusers. In that, we think alike.
So thanks, for your rational yet critical reply.
peace

edit on 10-2-2017 by davido because: typos

edit on 10-2-2017 by davido because: more typos

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 09:35 PM
link   

ok, fair enough. I apologize. we got off on the wrong track. I know a little scripture, but I am not really sure of anything.
It appeared to me that you were acting in a way where you were expecting me to "save" you. I believe in freedom and non conformity;and, proselythizing, or dumping ego on someone else, is something that I disapprove of.
The thing is I am not a Christian. I lost my father and my first love when I was 14 years old. Nancy on 1-4-71 an then my father on 4-1-71. Nancy and I were both 14 at the time. So, 1's and 4's are not lucky for me. I have had paranormal activity occur aound me since I was three years old. I have been to another dimension in a dream, where Nancy told me that I was taking life too seriously. Additionally, I am codependent and psycholical abuse works on me as this appears to be my achilles heal. The ET thing- I witnessed an UFO as large as the moon in the sky when I was 10 years old. I have been told that I was abducted when I was three years old. I wish it never happened, because it destroyed my faith in science. My dad wanted me to be an MD like him, but I had lost all my faith in science, because I know what I saw, and I'm not about to admit to being a quack. Truth is, I do not know what to believe, but I wish I could. Because of the supernatural things that plagued me, I went back to school at 30, to get as much science as I could for grounding. I became an honor student at the University of Miami in electrical engineering, but I dropped out because I started making a lot of money, in the private marketplace. I have tried to live karmicly, which seemed to be working for 40 years, when all the sudden my "mojo" quit working. So, I agree with you about the world sucks. The night of my father's death, I ran out into the rain and cursed Jehova. I could not fatham that God could be so cruel. I became a gnostic for many years, and recently I went back to organized religion,but now I am more inclined to believe the writings of Blavasky. I am not an atheist, as the supernatural events cause me to believe in something, as if the dark side exists then the light must as well.
I am also empathetic, but I have gotten old enough now to realize that I have wasted my breath with nearly everyone I have known. You simply cannot transfer spiritually discerned information from mouth to ear. "No good deed goes unpunished" is the motto that seems the most apt these days. I am still a spiritual person though; and I want to believe that things happen for reasons, and somehow there is some sense to it all. I am old enough now, that it does not appear so. Maybe David Icke is correct about the reptilians? I do not know, nor do I think anyone else does.
I also came across a philosophy when i as 15. It goes something like, if you want to forgive everyone, then deny that evil exists. On a spiritual level, I believe that the devil only exists, if you give him the power, by believing in him. The devil resides in the temple, or in our heart. He manifests as our human ego. There are multiple references in the bible that the kingdom of heaven is within us and that we are Gods. Eyes to see and ears to hear, is something I wrote a poem about, to a girl that was 18 years my younger. Chapel Hill University offered to publish the poem, but they wanted to change 3 words, which changed the theme from the rationalizion of leaving my control freakish wife for the young girl, into calling it a mistake. I did not even know they are a Christian University. Anyway, I told them I could not allow them to make the edit- on principal. The aforementioned philosophy or resolution of dualities, caused me to live in heaven on earth, before reality reared it's ugly head after about three months. So, i have born the burden of spiritual conflict for my entire life;and, it does not seem to have made any difference, other than curing me of organized religion and a disbelief in karma- in this life anyways. I am glad for you that you care about the animals and have a disregard for industrial abusers. In that, we think alike.
So thanks, for your rational yet critical reply.
peace

THANK YOU.....by the way, we have a LOT in common. I appreciate your vulnerability more than you know...and believe me...I get it, totally. I can't talk much right now, because I am hanging with my son, plus I'm exhausted from cleaning a house(which I do to earn a living)...and am petsitting 6 dogs, two donkey's, and a kitty, for some neighbors. I would much prefer to love on animals, than scrub toilets.
Hey, it's all good Davido. I think you are the first person here to actually be REAL.
I have much to share that would be similar to yours. I'm exhausted right now, though.
You are definitely alright in my book. Thanks...again.

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 03:56 AM
link   

The thing is I am not a Christian. I lost my father and my first love when I was 14 years old. Nancy on 1-4-71 an then my father on 4-1-71. Nancy and I were both 14 at the time. So, 1's and 4's are not lucky for me.

Could be As Above So Below (336) triangle from looking at the gaps between the numbers.

Demons always hide themselves inside the numerical codes.
1-4-7-1
-3-3-6
3+3+6=12 >> 1+2=3

4-1-7-1
-3-6-6
3+6+6=15 >> 1+5=6

Cronus, a.k.a Azazel likes to ruin peoples lives

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Tristran

That's fantastic! What I didn't tell you guys is that the apparation I witnessed at 3 years old was 3 orbs circling the dining room table very slowly. I bacame paralyzed on the floor, until they floated right over my chest. The orbs were in formation of the bottom triangle of the diagram you posted.

Thank You

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 01:14 PM
link   

That's fantastic! What I didn't tell you guys is that the apparation I witnessed at 3 years old was 3 orbs circling the dining room table very slowly. I bacame paralyzed on the floor, until they floated right over my chest. The orbs were in formation of the bottom triangle of the diagram you posted.

Thank You

Sounds like a 33-6 code.

From looking at the picture above, do your talents fall into the feminine side like creativity etc ? Naturally the feminine side goes to the heart or chest and the masculine orbs would have floated above your head (thought).

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Cronus, a.k.a Azazel likes to ruin peoples lives

So does YHWH. (and that's not picking a fight...it's making a very astute observation). Read the OT lately? Seems YHWH killed indiscriminately, and also ordered his "people" to do the same. What exactly did Azazel do?

( Oh, and I know that Azazel is the "scapegoat" that was sent out into the desert to die, or was it flung off a cliff?). Feel pretty sorry for the poor goat that got "stamped" with being the "scapegoat" for Azazel that day.
edit on 11-2-2017 by Matrixsurvivor because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 05:33 AM
link   
nvm
edit on 12-2-2017 by Rapha because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 05:37 AM
link   

So does YHWH. (and that's not picking a fight...it's making a very astute observation). Read the OT lately? Seems YHWH killed indiscriminately, and also ordered his "people" to do the same. What exactly did Azazel do?

( Oh, and I know that Azazel is the "scapegoat" that was sent out into the desert to die, or was it flung off a cliff?). Feel pretty sorry for the poor goat that got "stamped" with being the "scapegoat" for Azazel that day.

Yahweh is Baal is El and what a little murdering demon he truly is. Instead of vaporizing the evil Egyptian elitist with lightning thus freeing his Jews, he murders little innocent first born children instead.

Yahweh throws a hissy fit when that person buries his one single talent in the sand, yet the little evil demon has done nothing to his evil elitist buddies who have successfully buried billions of talents, world wide, since the banking crisis of 2008.

Yahweh is a little common predictable demon terrorist who hates people. He will be judged by his victims on Judgement Day and damned to the Lake of Fire along with every mortal that worked for him.

What exactly did Azazel do?

He worked side by side with Shymhz to build Atlantis. However, they were not much different in playing with mankind in creating human / creature half breeds.

Personally, I just do not trust Azazel even though I have met him in the form of Cronus multiple times. He is just so corrupted now. He knows that all his alternate realities are going to be terminated 1-by-1 over the next 1011 years and I am willing to even go to them and get spirits out before God flicks the kill switch; yet he just will not do it. That information was from his workmate Shemyhaza who rebelled in 2007. Azazel had to admit that 3 of the 200 fallen watchers had rebelled hence Operation Iraqi Freedom where 3 watchers had turned away from the old Iraq (Babylon).

It all depends on alien (exotic) technology disclosure now. Yet his goon Trump is no different to Clinton, Bush and Obuma. So screw them all to hell.

Feel pretty sorry for the poor goat that got "stamped" with being the "scapegoat" for Azazel that day.

So instead of staying silent, why doesn't he and his 196 buddies imprison everyone who has held back mankind's development for the past 200 years ?

Just imagine if he ...
Imprisoned all of today's Nazi's.
Handed out free disclosed UFO technology.
Gave free energy (cold fusion) to everyone.
Allowed humans to enlist and journey the Universe.

As Jesus said, 'Always Judge a entity by the fruits it bares'.

Shymhz said that Numerology + Sacred Geometry + Frequency = Levitation + Divination.
This is how UFO's fly and all 3 inputs have been made public separately. Yet Azazel hasn't got the balls to be a real man and allow mankind to evolve via UFO disclosure.

Instead, Azazel is no better than Yahweh where Yahweh's banksters bury talents worldwide and Azazel buries technological truths that would help everyone.

Time to just throw them both into the Lake of Fire for committing Crimes Against Humanity. Burn the lot of them. And before you say, I already stand in the Lake of Fire up to me left (sinistrous) Achilles Heal in the Lake. So i know what it is like down there. They just deserve to be thrown into it now along with the ocean of Holy Water as well.

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Wow!!! That was way cool, lol. So, who do you believe is the true God? ☺
By the way....I've studied the whole ufo phenomenon from 2004-2011 ....very in-depth. Never heard it explained quite that way, though. Good stuff.

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 06:29 PM
link   

edit on 13-2-2017 by Matrixsurvivor because: Double post

edit on 13-2-2017 by Matrixsurvivor because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Satan is in Saturn.

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 08:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jeanp62
Satan is in Saturn.

I've heard that before. Care to elaborate? II really appreciate other's "non-biblical" input...

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Tristan,
I just went and reread your last post again. I've also come to the conclusion that the "god of this world" (aka, YHWH) is Baal, El, or demiurge.
I have had so many strange encounters over the past 20 years, as well as many run ins with straight up evil entities.
I have come to the conclusion that this world is NOT the True God's domain. (and I don't mean highjacked by the "devil" since the Eden episode either). I mean, the "god of THIS world" is just straight up evil.
Have you seen the movie the "Hunger Games"?
Do you know how they were in a literal virtual reality in order for the games to commence? It looked real, felt real, even caused real death and pain. YET....there was a huge dome over it that made it only a simulation.
That's sorta how I see this world now. It's a "knock off" of the real thing...call the real world/dimension "Heaven" or whatever you want, but THIS world is NOT good. It may have beauty and good things in it (which are more of a distraction than anything), but underneath the beauty, is death and a predatory environment. Think about suicides. WHY would people get so despondent or despairing, that the only option they can come up with is just ending it all. That is so sad!
Whoever made it this way is NOT good, by any stretch of the imagination.
Really liked that post, by the way.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 04:23 AM
link   

I mean, the "god of THIS world" is just straight up evil.

Well, it was probably Yahweh himself, not the devil, that offered Jesus, Rule of the World on top of that mountain.

Talking of Hunger Games, its a bit of a 'coincidence' that it is DONALD Sutherland who acts the dictator leader.

On top of that I know that a band of demons got Donald Trump into power. As time goes by, watch how USA gets closer to the film Hunger Games under military rule via JADE Helm.

Demons feed off fear and as they are slowly losing control of this world, they are putting more stress on people, hence the constant rise in suicides.

This world is just evil and its time for good spirits to leave. Leave the globalists behind to rot in their manufactured hell hole. Let Karma be a bitch to them and drag them down.

Do you know how they were in a literal virtual reality in order for the games to commence?

Just like the Matrix where Morpheus tells Neo, that he is a prisoner. Similar to haSatan telling Adam that he is a slave for Yahweh to feed off via never ending wars.

Whoever made it this way is NOT good, by any stretch of the imagination.

Unless it is a tactic to make the Matrix illusion so crappy, that people need to start demanding a better situation. If everything is an illusion, then what is stopping a person from imagining a scenario where all globalists literally burst into flames.

Then the planet Earth goes back to a more cleaner world like during the days of Atlantis.

If Yahweh does not give people what they want, then Judge him for being a cowardly terrorist who enjoys committing Crimes Against Humanity everyday.

Yahweh is nothing more than a little coward. A nasty fat ugly bully boy in school that takes the food from the poor 1st years and scoffs the lot telling his Nazi grunts (demons) to follow his example.
edit on 15-2-2017 by Tristran because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 09:19 PM
link   

you err God did not create the world in its current condition. It all changed when man sinned. I would give you some scriptures but you hate Paul so no use in trying.

So you see a loving God did not create this world in the condition it is in.

All of creation was perverted by the sin of Adam and awaits the day when God will put it all right again when he creates a new heaven and new earth.

My son is intellectually disabled but not for one moment do I blame God. I thank him and give him praise for giving me my son. Again it is all because of sin not God. Can God change it is a second? Sure but that would not be loving because it would violate his character of justice. Jesus has fixed it all by his death on the cross but we have to wait for his work with Israel is not over yet, when that is complete then God will make things right.

I have not found any scriptures outside of that to Israel where God wants judgement on gays. I do however find where he allows people to be gay for a reason (see if you can identify the reason) it is found in Romans 1:18-31. But then again you don't like anything from Paul so what's the point. Other than what I have said about Homosexuals you have never heard me judge a single one. Judgement is God's work not mine or any other Christians. A shame you place so much judgement on Christians yet you judge more than they. Something for you to ponder. Do you see your hypocrisy yet? Probably not.

while an animal when it dies it spirit returns to the earth but the spirit of man returns to God. Why do you think there is a difference? Have you not read

Eccl 3:21 Who knoweth the spirit of man that goeth upward, and the spirit of the beast that goeth downward to the earth?
Prov 12:10 ¶ A righteous man regardeth the life of his beast: but the tender mercies of the wicked are cruel.
But this has nothing to do with whether one is a vegetarian or a carnivore or omnivore. So far you have thrown the cruelty of animals out as if we are all part of it because we chose to eat meat. But what you don't understand is that under your own thinking killing a plant would be just as wicked as killing an animal.

A predatory species is more like a lion, tiger, bear, eagles, owls etc. Man tends to kill for possessions i.e. lands, gold, and even emotions (not facts) etc. Those maybe predatory in you eyes but you see the world through Matrixsurvivor colored glasses. Man indeed is the only creation that kills for pleasure that is a problem and again it is because of sin not God.

Under the current system that governs our world other than Islam all slavery is outlawed. As far a genocide God only allowed Israel to wipe out nations and that for a reason. So there again your problem is with God not Christians or Jews. Ask him about it when you see him. Today God does not demand any of us to do animal sacrifices as far as I know Jesus has fulfilled that and it is no longer needed. During the thousand year kingdom on the corrupt earth the sacrifices are part of worship not for trespass or sin offerings. Again you will need to take it up with him when you see him but it is wrong for you to dump that on Christians or me personally.

What threads and who I chose to call out on issues is my prerogative. I call you out only because you claim a superior relationship to Jesus than the rest of us so I would expect more from you.

What I have seen of you and see even now is that you have sucked up to much of the doctrines of men and are now trying to blame God for those men's teachings, doctrines and dogmas. Hard love is sometimes the best kind of love some can get. Especially when their hearts are so hard.

My nine year old has more compassion that either you or your son and yet he is labeled intellectually disabled.

Please remember God did not design the world in the fashion as we see it today. Today's world is ruined by sin and the more people deny that the worse it will get and the more they will blame God.

I started a new, higher paying job, so lately I have not been able to respond or read many posts because I am dog tired when I get home. But because of the curse of sin which was brought in by Adam, I too have to by the sweat of my brow make my bread.

Ge 3:19 In the sweat of thy face shalt thou eat bread, till thou return unto the ground; for out of it wast thou taken: for dust thou art, and unto dust shalt thou return.

The god of this world is not JHVH or Jesus it is Satan but then again you don't believe a word of Paul, but I will quote him anyway

2Cor 4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them
Now having said that God is the God of all. But he chooses to allow Satan to rule until he time o fulfillment has come.

Maxi, I have nothing against you but you have some real issues to work out with God and that much is for sure. Not sure if I can help you or not.

Good night, get some rest sounds like you need it.

edit on 16-2-2017 by ChesterJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 10:44 PM
link   
a reply to: ChesterJohn

I would give you some scriptures but you hate Paul so no use in trying.

Why do you always go to Paul for your explanation of truth?

But then again you don't like anything from Paul so what's the point.

See above question.

Other than what I have said about Homosexuals you have never heard me judge a single one.

Nope. You haven't. However, the book you hold as "infallible, inerrant, and the TRUTH"...does.

As far a genocide God only allowed Israel to wipe out nations and that for a reason.

Really? What reason would that be? By the way, you would also need to explain why YHWH would condone slavery, women as spoils of war (at least if they are virgins) and some dumb teenagers being mauled to death for making fun of a prophet. That's just a few things. There are tons more.

Hard love is sometimes the best kind of love some can get. Especially when their hearts are so hard.

Your heart isn't hard?

So far you have thrown the cruelty of animals out as if we are all part of it because we chose to eat meat.

By buying any type of "flesh" from a grocery store, and eating it...you are partaking in the cruelty of said animal. There is no way to wiggle your way out of it....except by telling yourself they are "lesser" than you. Because some scripture said so.
You want to know what I'm doing tonight? I have a little pygmy goat, that's a pet. I've raised him from 10 days old on a bottle. He's blocked right now. Meaning, he has a kidney stone and can't urinate. I already spent 200 dollars that I really didn't have to try and save him. Picked him up from the vet, and now he's blocked again. I went out on my back deck earlier and he was crying for me. You see...I'm his "momma". I got a flashlight and went out to check on him. All he can do is strain to pee...and cry cause it hurts so bad cause nothings coming out.
You want to know the difference between you and me, Chester...and YHWH?? I actually give a dang, about that animal's suffering. He's my buddy, my friend, and HE'S HURTING. I broke down and cried cause I can't fix it, and tomorrow morning I'll have to take him to the vet to be put down.
I have compassion on every animal....not just humans. I also can't stand any god that demeans any group of people, or animals, or women...just for being the above. OR...uses them. Like, for blood sacrifices because he LOVES the smell of the fat burning. Or, women need to offer more of a sin offering just because they are WOMEN and gave birth to a girl instead of a boy. Bet you don't have any explanation for that, do you?
You NEVER answer any of the things I point out, except to say I have a beef with "god" and I'm going to lose.

Guess WHAT? I have already lost. I lost my love for that "god" because I started to really "see" what the heck (HEY, I used heck just for YOU)....WHAT was going on in this world.
I'm so sick of "Christians" touting their superiority over the rest of the world.....because some book tells them they have that right.
Tell you what, Chester.....spend some time at a petting zoo (the one's with deer's, and cows, and whatever. Watch the little kids enraptured with delight with them...them take them a big butcher knife and tell them to slit one's throat in order for YOU to eat dinner. Wonder how that would turn out? Ha.
Compassion my ass. (oops, I said a bad word, lol).

You are so full of it. You really are. You are getting "gravy" from some deity, because you cater to him. Try not catering to him. See what happens. Ha...again.
Oh, and I don't need your pity. I really, REALLY, don't.

My nine year old has more compassion that either you or your son and yet he is labeled intellectually disabled.

If you eat a dead animal...do NOT talk to me about compassion. Your son probably does have compassion, but I guarantee you that if you took him outside, handed him a knife, and told him to slit some poor creatures throat, so you could eat it for dinner....he look at you with horror. Know why? Cause most kids get it. Adults, not so much.

The god of this world is not JHVH or Jesus it is Satan but then again you don't believe a word of Paul, but I will quote him anyway

Paul....AGAIN. Yea, you're pretty much wasting your typing fingers.

Maxi, I have nothing against you but you have some real issues to work out with God and that much is for sure. Not sure if I can help you or not.

I'm sorry, but did I ASK for your help? Nope. I already know the "help" Pauline Christians offer. You have been no comfort at all, Chester. None. If anything, your trying to "tell me like it is according to the bible" is nauseating.

Good night, get some rest sounds like you need it

Well, at least you got that part right.

Oh, and the "god of this world" IS YHWH. HE'S the one who offered everything to Jesus. NOT Satan.

edit on 16-2-2017 by Matrixsurvivor because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 11:43 PM
link   
By the way....my vegetarian son just got home and read your replies. You did a bang up job of insulting him.
Bet you haven't watched any videos of factory farming.
Do you love staying in your little "cocoon" of ignorance, Chester?
Watch some video's...then come back on here and talk to me about compassion, love and mercy.
Not only that, but please explain all the things YHWH commanded and why they were RIGHT.
You should be busy for awhile.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join