It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Satan the Devil: Where is he?

page: 16
<< 13  14  15   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Tristran

I start to think, that as this world is evolving, it becomes more hard to understand who is God, and who is Satan. I absolutely believe tha the true Evil extsts, but it's not exact, he is on whose side? Just imagine, how computers and games are evolving, cars running at high speed and so on. Now in this world, imagine, that Jesus Christ's life doesn't change anything in the Past. He should be riding in a Ferrari, 2000 years ago (by now) because billions of people love Him. Creatures and spacecrafts can go back in his life to manipulate his lifetime, and aliens check on within the Bible today, if it is done correctly.

So, if Jesus Christ buys a ship or has a crown in his life (he is a king), it is reflected back within the Bible. Changing his lifetime in the past is done very carefully.

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 03:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: spidermastermind
I start to think, that as this world is evolving, it becomes more hard to understand who is God, and who is Satan. I absolutely believe that the true Evil exists, but it's not exact, he is on whose side? Just imagine, how computers and games are evolving, cars running at high speed and so on. Now in this world, imagine, that Jesus Christ's life doesn't change anything in the Past. He should be riding in a Ferrari, 2000 years ago (by now) because billions of people love Him. Creatures and spacecrafts can go back in his life to manipulate his lifetime, and aliens check on within the Bible today, if it is done correctly.

Jesus changed everything 2000 years ago when He rose again from the Tomb.

Initially the fallen angels were in control indefinitely during each human era.

So the same fallen watchers were in control during Sumerian mythology. Then they were world leaders during Egyptian myth.

Greek, Norse, Celtic etc consists of the same entities that have a different face and different alias.

If Lucifer did not murder Jesus, then the industrial revolution would never had occurred as the fallen watchers would have stayed in control under a new mythology right now.

The industrial revolution occurred so that the fallen angels would be able to fight Jesus in the coming final battle.

We might be evolving, however, what if this world is returning to the spiritual world that it was once, before the birth of Christ ?

The Bible says that these days are like the days of Noah, hence they were just as technological back then ready for battle with God.

Dictatorships are evil so its just a matter if there is a little nasty hitler out there ready to ram the Mark of the Beast down everyones throat.

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 12:24 PM
link   

You know more about Jesus, then what you are writing. I would like to ask you, what does the cross mean? A sword? Dou you think, that the soul of Jesus should be delivered to the Future, so he can live a religious life ? So many people love Jesus, billions of people use his name every day , and God helps them to live a wonderful life. Why is that? Jesus is simply a man. I really think that the bosses of car manufacturers did a lot more in their life than Jesus Christ.

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 02:02 PM
link   

what does the cross mean? A sword? Dou you think, that the soul of Jesus should be delivered to the Future, so he can live a religious life ? So many people love Jesus, billions of people use his name every day , and God helps them to live a wonderful life. Why is that? Jesus is simply a man. I really think that the bosses of car manufacturers did a lot more in their life than Jesus Christ.

Cross could mean a sword, could show the perfect Man as in the famous painting by Leonardo Da Vinci.

Cathedral floor plans all follow the same proportional dimensions.

However, the cross is also an out-folded cuboid. The 2D image of a 3D cube is a hexagon like the North Pole of Saturn (haSatan).

God delivered Himself in flesh form 2000 years ago to create a unbreakable link between this world and His Kingdom. This is why the demons keep trying to return to the day Jesus got sold out for 30 pieces of silver. They are desperate to stop His Blood Atonement Sacrifice for mankind's sins.

Power & Glory is proportional to worship & praise from faith in believers & followers. Hence, the fallen watchers like Shymhz want more worship than their Creator.

Ra is greatest but Osiris more worshiped. Ouranos is greatest but Zeus more worshiped. Ra is more equivalent to Helios than to Zeus.

God helps those people who are willing to bare fruits during harvest and give freely to others. In other words, they use their creative talents to better mankind. So of course God will help them. Its the fat lazy slobs that watch sport 24/7 and 'bury their one talent' that angers God. Quite rightly so; who helps those who willingly do not better themselves.

Did the car manufacturer bosses save lost souls from hell on a grand scale ? Nope. They are simply shortening the time schedule that Lucifer needs to assume that he can win the final battle in the Megiddo Valley.
edit on 16-9-2017 by Tristran because: spelling

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 01:12 PM
link   

This is a bit overcomplicated, average people wouldn't understand anything, only those who learnt way too much. Your statements are based on religious belief of those pepole who prayed much to God hundreds of years ago. So today people why can't help on others in such a magical way? I have a trouble about these anctient people, because I start to believe that they were actually alien humanoids among people, who used UFO technology to help on so many people.

posted on Sep, 18 2017 @ 07:06 AM
link   

I have a trouble about these ancient people, because I start to believe that they were actually alien humanoids among people, who used UFO technology to help on so many people.

Lol. Maybe. I am sure they had their time slots where they would
1) teleport down in spirit form.
2) be born into this world as a 'mortal' human.
3) grow up and learn certain talents.
4) then relay their current understandings with appropriate 'breakthroughs' that their spirit was ordered to teach in the first place.
5) then when their mission is complete and the seeds of knowledge had been sown, their physical life would end and their spirit returns to the UFO.

For example:
Long ago, people in England were ordered to transport blocks of rock only found in Wales, over 160 miles south east to Stonehenge. As you said, the bosses getting the people to drag these blocks knew why certain types of granite were to be used.

Some of the volcanic bluestones in the inner ring of Stonehenge officially match an outcrop in Wales that's 160 miles (257 kilometers) from the world-famous site, geologists announced this week.

Who's to say that all teachers / trainers in this world today, are not all aliens that are programmed to see every other alien on Earth as a fellow 'human'.

posted on Sep, 18 2017 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Giants were living on this planet long ago, they all disappeared as I write it now. These giants made that, they were benches to sit on. The spirits of people can only exist if there is a body (ghost or anything aliens can create). Unfortunately the beliefs and religions of millions of people overcomplicate this stuff. It is because artworks and books were sold for hardcore money and for property. The better are the books, the more people bought it. Nowdays there is too much learning because of the peer pressure on people, the more they learn, the more they overcomplicate the religion, the more they will be accepted in groups of others.

posted on Sep, 18 2017 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Giants were living on this planet long ago, they all disappeared as I write it now. These giants made that, they were benches to sit on.

Partially. Some still exist here on earth. Many are currently in a spirit form that is slightly below infra-red wavelength.

If a persons brain is hyperactive, they can even converse with these 'cloaked' 30' high 15' wide giants when speaking Latin.

posted on Sep, 18 2017 @ 12:53 PM
link   

I saw those gigantic gates made of carved stone. They were at the heighth of a skyscraper and the top reached the clouds. So amazing, that people must see that. They are more beautiful than modern skyscrapers. What are the pyramids for?

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Satan is on Earth, he's God of this world and has the ability to consult God at the throne. Here's a snippet from a website:

The phrase “god of this world” (or “god of this age”) indicates that Satan is the major influence on the ideals, opinions, goals, hopes and views of the majority of people. His influence also encompasses the world’s philosophies, education, and commerce. The thoughts, ideas, speculations and false religions of the world are under his control and have sprung from his lies and deceptions. Satan is also called the "prince of the power of the air" in Ephesians 2:2. He is the "ruler of this world" in John 12:31. These titles and many more signify Satan’s capabilities. To say, for example, that Satan is the "prince of the power of the air" is to signify that in some way he rules over the world and the people in it. This is not to say that he rules the world completely; God is still sovereign. But it does mean that God, in His infinite wisdom, has allowed Satan to operate in this world within the boundaries God has set for him. When the Bible says Satan has power over the world, we must remember that God has given him domain over unbelievers only. Believers are no longer under the rule of Satan (Colossians 1:13). Unbelievers, on the other hand, are caught "in the snare of the devil" (2 Timothy 2:26), lie in the "power of the evil one" (1 John 5:19), and are in bondage to Satan (Ephesians 2:2). So, when the Bible says that Satan is the "god of this world," it is not saying that he has ultimate authority. It is conveying the idea that Satan rules over the unbelieving world in a specific way. In 2 Corinthians 4:4, the unbeliever follows Satan's agenda: "The god of this world has blinded the minds of unbelievers, so that they cannot see the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ." Satan's scheme includes promoting false philosophies in the world—philosophies that blind the unbeliever to the truth of the Gospel. Satan’s philosophies are the fortresses in which people are imprisoned, and they must be set free by Christ. An example of one such false philosophy is the belief that man can earn God's favor by a certain act or acts. In almost every false religion, meriting God’s favor or earning eternal life is a predominant theme. Earning salvation by works, however, is contrary to biblical revelation. Man cannot work to earn God's favor; eternal life is a free gift (see Ephesians 2:8-9). And that free gift is available through Jesus Christ and Him alone (John 3:16; 14:6). You may ask why mankind does not simply receive the free gift of salvation (John 1:12). The answer is that Satan—the god of this world—has tempted mankind to follow his pride instead. Satan sets the agenda, the unbelieving world follows, and mankind continues to be deceived. It is no wonder that Scripture calls Satan a liar (John 8:44).

edit on 30-11-2017 by GalzuFromQ because: Forgot a point.

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Well, Satan’s in Hell (but you may have to wait for the afterlife to know where that is) and the devil is an immortal alien f**k knows where he is...

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Where is he?

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Well where else would a fallen angel go, Los Angeles!

Humanity really needs to grow up & move past the fairy-tales.

K~

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 09:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Transparent

In fantasyland right next to the easter bunny and compassionate republicans.

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 12:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Matrixsurvivor

The Bible states, “Thou shall not kill,” and even more specifically, “He that killeth an ox shall be as if he slew a man” (Isaiah 66.3). Although the Bible may contain several passages that allow meat-eating (and even these are in question because the original Greek word for "food" has often been rendered as "meat" in English), these passages don't justify meat-eating for Christians in general. In fact, Genesis and Leviticus contain many passages that expressly forbid meat-eating. But nowhere in the Bible do we find passages that forbid vegetarianism.

JPS Tanakh - Hebrew and Jewish
Deuteronomy 5:17 Thou shalt not murder.
Exodus 20:13 =====Thou shalt not murder.

KJV Bible - Christian
Deuteronomy 5:17 Thou shalt not kill.
Exodus= === 20:13 Thou shalt not kill.

So, is it alright for a Hebrew or Jew to kill but not murder?
or
Is it alright for a Christian to murder but not kill?

Word play is kind of silly isn't it?

Then we have the same OT God telling Noach that its alright to eat animals ---------

Gen 9:3 Every moving thing that liveth shall be meat for you; even as the green herb have I given you all things.

So here we see that the same God who gave green herbs and fruit in the garden has now blessed eating animals also.
You must realize that the earth was holy and sinless before sin entered the Gan Eden and for well over 1600 years man was forbidden to kill after the order of Shem.

“Thou shall not kill,” and even more specifically, “He that killeth an ox shall be as if he slew a man” (Isaiah 66.3).

Indeed this is spoken in the teachings of Isaiah but then you must realize that this pertains to the new celestial world to come and not this present day earth. You must go back to the previous chapter sixty five and read in context from -----

Isaiah 65:17-25
(17) For, behold, I create new heavens and a new earth: and the former shall not be remembered, nor come into mind.
(18) But be ye glad and rejoice for ever in that which I create: for, behold, I create Jerusalem a rejoicing, and her people a joy.
(19) And I will rejoice in Jerusalem, and joy in my people: and the voice of weeping shall be no more heard in her, nor the voice of crying.
I(20) There shall be no more thence an infant of days, nor an old man that hath not filled his days: for the child shall die an hundred years old; but the sinner being an hundred years old shall be accursed.
(21) And they shall build houses, and inhabit them; and they shall plant vineyards, and eat the fruit of them.
(22) They shall not build, and another inhabit; they shall not plant, and another eat: for as the days of a tree are the days of my people, and mine elect shall long enjoy the work of their hands.
(23) They shall not labour in vain, nor bring forth for trouble; for they are the seed of the blessed of the LORD, and their offspring with them.
(24) And it shall come to pass, that before they call, I will answer; and while they are yet speaking, I will hear.
(25) The wolf and the lamb shall feed together, and the lion shall eat straw like the bullock: and dust shall be the serpent's meat. They shall not hurt nor destroy in all my holy mountain, saith the LORD.

Isaiah 66:22 For as the new heavens and the new earth, which I will make, shall remain before me, saith the LORD, so shall your seed and your name remain.

Although the Bible may contain several passages that allow meat-eating (and even these are in question because the original Greek word for "food" has often been rendered as "meat" in English), these passages don't justify meat-eating for Christians in general.

You are mixing apples with oranges. We are entirely speaking here of the OT which is primarily the Masoretic text which is entirely Hebrew/Aramaic. Greek cannot enter into this and has nothing to do with Greek to English translations. Don't even try to go there because your thinking is very flawed. If one portion of scriptures condone meat eating then it cannot condemn that of which is condones. That is silly reasoning

Luke 22:7-11
(7) Then came the day of unleavened bread, when the passover must be killed.
(8) And he sent Peter and John, saying, Go and prepare us the passover, that we may eat.
(9) And they said unto him, Where wilt thou that we prepare?
(10) And he said unto them, Behold, when ye are entered into the city, there shall a man meet you, bearing a pitcher of water; follow him into the house where he entereth in.
(11) And ye shall say unto the goodman of the house, The Master saith unto thee, Where is the guestchamber, where I shall eat the passover with my disciples?
Would Jesus forbid the killing of an animal and then consent to killing an animal?

You and your loved ones are given a chance to live forever as a citizen of the new heaven and new earth with a new body and new name. If it be wrong for you to kill and eat then you may be more pure in heart than others but then you cannot blame the Creator for the minds of men. We are creatures of procreation and of filthy corrupted minds and not one of us are justified in all matters. It takes only one sin to be equal to all who sin. All people are sinners in different matters of life. Bitterness is of Satan and not God.

posted on Mar, 2 2018 @ 05:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Seede

You don't need a bible or any religious text to answer this question.
The honest answer to the question is that the Devil is back talking with God again.
They have alot of stuff to go through, so it could take awhile
edit on 2-3-2018 by DpatC because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2018 @ 02:34 AM
link   
I believe we are in the end times and that the devil is here on earth

top topics

<< 13  14  15   >>

join