It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Satan the Devil: Where is he?

page: 16
<< 13  14  15   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Tristran

I start to think, that as this world is evolving, it becomes more hard to understand who is God, and who is Satan. I absolutely believe tha the true Evil extsts, but it's not exact, he is on whose side? Just imagine, how computers and games are evolving, cars running at high speed and so on. Now in this world, imagine, that Jesus Christ's life doesn't change anything in the Past. He should be riding in a Ferrari, 2000 years ago (by now) because billions of people love Him. Creatures and spacecrafts can go back in his life to manipulate his lifetime, and aliens check on within the Bible today, if it is done correctly.

So, if Jesus Christ buys a ship or has a crown in his life (he is a king), it is reflected back within the Bible. Changing his lifetime in the past is done very carefully.

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 03:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: spidermastermind
I start to think, that as this world is evolving, it becomes more hard to understand who is God, and who is Satan. I absolutely believe that the true Evil exists, but it's not exact, he is on whose side? Just imagine, how computers and games are evolving, cars running at high speed and so on. Now in this world, imagine, that Jesus Christ's life doesn't change anything in the Past. He should be riding in a Ferrari, 2000 years ago (by now) because billions of people love Him. Creatures and spacecrafts can go back in his life to manipulate his lifetime, and aliens check on within the Bible today, if it is done correctly.

Jesus changed everything 2000 years ago when He rose again from the Tomb.

Initially the fallen angels were in control indefinitely during each human era.

So the same fallen watchers were in control during Sumerian mythology. Then they were world leaders during Egyptian myth.

Greek, Norse, Celtic etc consists of the same entities that have a different face and different alias.

If Lucifer did not murder Jesus, then the industrial revolution would never had occurred as the fallen watchers would have stayed in control under a new mythology right now.

The industrial revolution occurred so that the fallen angels would be able to fight Jesus in the coming final battle.

We might be evolving, however, what if this world is returning to the spiritual world that it was once, before the birth of Christ ?

The Bible says that these days are like the days of Noah, hence they were just as technological back then ready for battle with God.

Dictatorships are evil so its just a matter if there is a little nasty hitler out there ready to ram the Mark of the Beast down everyones throat.

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 12:24 PM
link   

You know more about Jesus, then what you are writing. I would like to ask you, what does the cross mean? A sword? Dou you think, that the soul of Jesus should be delivered to the Future, so he can live a religious life ? So many people love Jesus, billions of people use his name every day , and God helps them to live a wonderful life. Why is that? Jesus is simply a man. I really think that the bosses of car manufacturers did a lot more in their life than Jesus Christ.

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 02:02 PM
link   

what does the cross mean? A sword? Dou you think, that the soul of Jesus should be delivered to the Future, so he can live a religious life ? So many people love Jesus, billions of people use his name every day , and God helps them to live a wonderful life. Why is that? Jesus is simply a man. I really think that the bosses of car manufacturers did a lot more in their life than Jesus Christ.

Cross could mean a sword, could show the perfect Man as in the famous painting by Leonardo Da Vinci.

Cathedral floor plans all follow the same proportional dimensions.

However, the cross is also an out-folded cuboid. The 2D image of a 3D cube is a hexagon like the North Pole of Saturn (haSatan).

God delivered Himself in flesh form 2000 years ago to create a unbreakable link between this world and His Kingdom. This is why the demons keep trying to return to the day Jesus got sold out for 30 pieces of silver. They are desperate to stop His Blood Atonement Sacrifice for mankind's sins.

Power & Glory is proportional to worship & praise from faith in believers & followers. Hence, the fallen watchers like Shymhz want more worship than their Creator.

Ra is greatest but Osiris more worshiped. Ouranos is greatest but Zeus more worshiped. Ra is more equivalent to Helios than to Zeus.

God helps those people who are willing to bare fruits during harvest and give freely to others. In other words, they use their creative talents to better mankind. So of course God will help them. Its the fat lazy slobs that watch sport 24/7 and 'bury their one talent' that angers God. Quite rightly so; who helps those who willingly do not better themselves.

Did the car manufacturer bosses save lost souls from hell on a grand scale ? Nope. They are simply shortening the time schedule that Lucifer needs to assume that he can win the final battle in the Megiddo Valley.
edit on 16-9-2017 by Tristran because: spelling

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 01:12 PM
link   

This is a bit overcomplicated, average people wouldn't understand anything, only those who learnt way too much. Your statements are based on religious belief of those pepole who prayed much to God hundreds of years ago. So today people why can't help on others in such a magical way? I have a trouble about these anctient people, because I start to believe that they were actually alien humanoids among people, who used UFO technology to help on so many people.

posted on Sep, 18 2017 @ 07:06 AM
link   

I have a trouble about these ancient people, because I start to believe that they were actually alien humanoids among people, who used UFO technology to help on so many people.

Lol. Maybe. I am sure they had their time slots where they would
1) teleport down in spirit form.
2) be born into this world as a 'mortal' human.
3) grow up and learn certain talents.
4) then relay their current understandings with appropriate 'breakthroughs' that their spirit was ordered to teach in the first place.
5) then when their mission is complete and the seeds of knowledge had been sown, their physical life would end and their spirit returns to the UFO.

For example:
Long ago, people in England were ordered to transport blocks of rock only found in Wales, over 160 miles south east to Stonehenge. As you said, the bosses getting the people to drag these blocks knew why certain types of granite were to be used.

Some of the volcanic bluestones in the inner ring of Stonehenge officially match an outcrop in Wales that's 160 miles (257 kilometers) from the world-famous site, geologists announced this week.

Who's to say that all teachers / trainers in this world today, are not all aliens that are programmed to see every other alien on Earth as a fellow 'human'.

posted on Sep, 18 2017 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Giants were living on this planet long ago, they all disappeared as I write it now. These giants made that, they were benches to sit on. The spirits of people can only exist if there is a body (ghost or anything aliens can create). Unfortunately the beliefs and religions of millions of people overcomplicate this stuff. It is because artworks and books were sold for hardcore money and for property. The better are the books, the more people bought it. Nowdays there is too much learning because of the peer pressure on people, the more they learn, the more they overcomplicate the religion, the more they will be accepted in groups of others.

posted on Sep, 18 2017 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Giants were living on this planet long ago, they all disappeared as I write it now. These giants made that, they were benches to sit on.

Partially. Some still exist here on earth. Many are currently in a spirit form that is slightly below infra-red wavelength.

If a persons brain is hyperactive, they can even converse with these 'cloaked' 30' high 15' wide giants when speaking Latin.

posted on Sep, 18 2017 @ 12:53 PM
link   

I saw those gigantic gates made of carved stone. They were at the heighth of a skyscraper and the top reached the clouds. So amazing, that people must see that. They are more beautiful than modern skyscrapers. What are the pyramids for?

top topics

<< 13  14  15   >>

join