It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Satan the Devil: Where is he?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 11:54 PM
link   

[/paste]"What threads and who I chose to call out on issues is my prerogative. I call you out only because you claim a superior relationship to Jesus than the rest of us so I would expect more from you"[/paste]
Honestly, I have no "superior" relationship to anything. I've just chosen to love EVERYTHING that "said OT god" excluded in the bible.
Ya know...much like Jesus did. Have you ever paid attention to those whom Jesus actually touched, healed, and reached out to??
They would be all the outcasts that YHWH excluded, and all the women that were considered subservient to men.
OH MY!! Jesus LOVED Women.....and none of his disciples knew what to do with that. Ha! Again.
Dang Chester....you're going to have a hard time explaining all of the above...without PAUL. (grin)
edit on 16-2-2017 by Matrixsurvivor because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-2-2017 by Matrixsurvivor because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Satan the Devil: Where is he?

Oh what do you know, he's back .. in my now spirit filled glass

edit on 17-2-2017 by LuXTeN because: typing

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 08:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Matrixsurvivor

because the word of God includes the writings of Paul.

Yep it judged homo's in Israel for Jews. Not for you or I. But did you read why God allows them to be homo's?

The reason was their sinfulness. And again slavery was for Israel at that time history as well as marriage to those of pubescent age. America too allowed marriage to pubescent women up until 80 years ago. Just goes to show you don't mess with God's Anointed for Israel. (all the items were for Israel only when they were in their land. None of it can be placed on any Gentile, Christian or Jew today).

You may ask anyone who knows me personally especially from the mission field where I literally gave people the shirt off my back. Shared my only food to feed ones who had not eaten in days. Or the 780 plus souls I have led to Jesus personally over the last 23 years. A heart is known by its fruit.

Again I judge you not for eating vegetables and you are not to judge others for eating meat.

We saw how you don't follow the teaching of Jesus as you claim. He never said to not eat meat, as a matter of Biblical fact Jesus ate meat.

You are crying out for help and don't even see it.

Change the word of God all you want and there is a triple curse placed on you find it in Duet, in Psalms and in Revelation.

What a pity a perfectly good human who will not allow God to ransom her by his son.

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 10:37 AM
link   
a reply to: ChesterJohn

because the word of God includes the writings of Paul.

No, men included Paul's letters in the book and called it "Canon".
What about the book of Enoch? (which is quoted from by Jude, in the book of Jude). We don't have that book included in our Bibles, yet it is regarded as canonical by the Ethiopian Orthodox Tewahedo Church and Eritrean Orthodox Tewahedo Church, but not by any other Christian groups.

Yep it judged homo's in Israel for Jews. Not for you or I. But did you read why God allows them to be homo's? The reason was their sinfulness.

God ALLOWS them to be? Then, judges them? Most people who are gay, realize it at a very early age...some even before puberty.
How is being gay, any different than being born with mental challenges, down syndrome, or the myriad of other things human beings are plagued with just by being born?
Homosexuals have faced bigotry, bullying, being ostracized by family (or friends), and some even killed. Not to mention the judgmental attitude received from fundamental Christians.
I wonder how Jesus would treat them?

And again slavery was for Israel at that time history as well as marriage to those of pubescent age.

Well, isn't that a little hypocritical of "god"? He judges homosexuals with death, yet can't seem to bother to have those "inspired" men write down...SLAVERY IS WRONG AND SO IS MARRYING PUBESCENT GIRLS.

You may ask anyone who knows me personally especially from the mission field where I literally gave people the shirt off my back. Shared my only food to feed ones who had not eaten in days. Or the 780 plus souls I have led to Jesus personally over the last 23 years. A heart is known by its fruit.

That's awesome. It really is. Do you think only Christians will help those in need? My best friend (who is GAY), has the same heart. He not only has blessed my family beyond measure (expecting nothing in return), but he does it for others, as well.....even those who treat him badly.

Again I judge you not for eating vegetables and you are not to judge others for eating meat.

First off...they are ANIMALS. Not some slab of meat. Much the way people who are pro abortion, dehumanize the baby in the womb into being a non-human, the same is done to animals....so they can be used as food, all kinds of products, and experimentation. It's only the human race that treats different species inhumanely.
If one chooses to eat meat, then they should research exactly HOW they got that "meat". I'm not talking about hunting, either. 65 BILLION animals are slaughtered in the most inhumane ways you can imagine....every YEAR on this planet.
You said a heart is "known by it's fruit". Do you want to see the putrid, rotten, fruit of the biblical god saying to eat animals? Then watch factory farming videos. You can start with "Earthlings". Why won't you do that? What are you afraid of?

We saw how you don't follow the teaching of Jesus as you claim. He never said to not eat meat, as a matter of Biblical fact Jesus ate meat.

No, I don't believe He did.

No. In Genesis. 1:29 where God says,
Behold. I have given you every plant yielding seed which is upon the face of all the earth, and every tree with seed in its fruit; you shall have them for food.

The Bible states, “Thou shall not kill,” and even more specifically, “He that killeth an ox shall be as if he slew a man” (Isaiah 66.3). Although the Bible may contain several passages that allow meat-eating (and even these are in question because the original Greek word for "food" has often been rendered as "meat" in English), these passages don't justify meat-eating for Christians in general. In fact, Genesis and Leviticus contain many passages that expressly forbid meat-eating. But nowhere in the Bible do we find passages that forbid vegetarianism.

There is a common objection to vegetarianism saying if “Jesus Christ ate meat, so why shouldn't we?” But vegetarian Christians point out that the ancient Greek, from which the New Testament was translated, does not support the contention that Christ ate meat. For example, Greek words like brosimos, prosphagion, and trophe, all of which mean simply "food, or "nourishment," were loosely translated as "meat in the Bible. (except in the New English Bible). And, vegetarian Christians assert, where the Bible states that Christ was offered fish and a honeycomb and accepted "it (singular), it means the honeycomb. In the Old Testament a verse predicts this of the youthful Christ: "He shall eat butter and honey, that he may know to refuse the evil and to choose the good." (Isaiah 7:15) The purport would seem to be that to behave otherwise would lead to a brutish mentality(eating animals), which cannot be accepted in the character of Christ.

Also, there are two different versions to the Passover story between John and Mark.
In Mark chp. 14 it reads.....
The Last Supper

12 On the first day of the Festival of Unleavened Bread, when it was customary to sacrifice the Passover lamb, Jesus’ disciples asked him, “Where do you want us to go and make preparations for you to eat the Passover?”

13 So he sent two of his disciples, telling them, “Go into the city, and a man carrying a jar of water will meet you. Follow him. 14 Say to the owner of the house he enters, ‘The Teacher asks: Where is my guest room, where I may eat the Passover with my disciples?’ 15 He will show you a large room upstairs, furnished and ready. Make preparations for us there.”

16 The disciples left, went into the city and found things just as Jesus had told them. So they prepared the Passover.

17 When evening came, Jesus arrived with the Twelve. 18 While they were reclining at the table eating, he said, “Truly I tell you, one of you will betray me—one who is eating with me.”

HOWEVER.....In John's account of the last supper, it reads....
13 Now BEFORE the Feast of the Passover, when Jesus knew that His hour had come that He should depart from this world to the Father, having loved His own who were in the world, He loved them to the end.

2 And supper being ended,[a] the devil having already put it into the heart of Judas Iscariot, Simon’s son, to betray Him, 3 Jesus, knowing that the Father had given all things into His hands, and that He had come from God and was going to God, 4 rose from supper and laid aside His garments, took a towel and girded Himself.

Mark has Jesus eating the Passover meal during Passover. John has Jesus eating BEFORE the Feast of the Passover.

If John's version is correct, then how do you know if Jesus ate the lamb or not?
Besides.....just ASK yourself one question. WHICH is more compassionate and would fit Jesus' character more? Eating a baby lamb, or not?
Which is more merciful and compassionate for anyone?? Taking an animals life for your own consumption, or choosing not to?
I'm not judging.....just pointing out the obvious that most people miss (esp. those who claim to follow Christ).

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 10:53 AM
link   

You are crying out for help and don't even see it.

Yes, I'm crying inside alright....but, it's for the realizations of just how deceived people are on this planet, from killing each other, to killing animals, to being trapped in a world that is messed up.

Change the word of God all you want and there is a triple curse placed on you find it in Duet, in Psalms and in Revelation.

Why thank you for the fear mongering. I appreciate it. Funny how you can go from "you are crying for help", to a threat using scripture.

What a pity a perfectly good human who will not allow God to ransom her by his son.

Well gee, I guess that time over 20 years ago, when I asked to know Jesus and was totally filled with the HS, didn't really happen. Must have been my imagination. You know, just because I've questioned much of what is in the Bible as truth, does not mean I'm some lost cause.
The BIBLE isn't GOD. It's a book that has many contradictions and downright repugnant teachings. (esp. those of YHWH and Paul).
Jesus, is a different story.

edit on 19-2-2017 by Matrixsurvivor because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 12:33 PM
link   
God has no adversary.

God is energy. Energy has no "goodness" or "evilness."

People can't understand that concept, so formulate entities to ascribe their bad luck to.

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 08:43 PM
link   

I have answered all these issues with you in previous threads. You did not accept God's word then so I assume you will not accept it now.

Redundancy is just exhausting when dealing with someone who does not believe God's words as true and have problem with God.

So please forgive me then if I don't list out all the answers again on this thread as they were addressed in many other threads wit you already.

Really Gods word states he will preserve his words to very generation forever. Yet you deny that and so that is one of your base problems that lead you to many other problems you have with his words. "Thou shall not kill" is meant about men not animals, the world is the root word for the English word Homicide, which means killing of men. If we follow your thought about killing then every time you pull up a carrrot, beat or cut oof an ear of corn to eat you are killing it by cutting off its life. Private interpretation of scriptures as you have done about "thou shall not kill" is just that a private interpretation.

context of Isiah is very important and very erroneous to do so as you have done. I have many times explained to you that first step about interpretation or understanding scriptures is keep it is context. He is stating he will judge these who bring offerings with a wrong heart.

Isa 66:3 He that killeth an ox is as if he slew a man; he that sacrificeth a lamb, as if he cut off a dog's neck; he that offereth an oblation, as if he offered swine's blood; he that burneth incense, as if he blessed an idol. Yea, they have chosen their own ways, and their soul delighteth in their abominations.

Cry out to the Lord about your problems with him and seek his reason why you have these problems and deal with them. You wont use his world to teach you so see if you can get him to speak audibly to you. BUt I doubt he will because you deny his written word.

I am not fear mongering I am pointing out a truth found in his word, that you deny and need to be careful about. the fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom. You do not fear him or his words.

So you had an experience 20 years ago but since then you have fallen from the grace of God.

Heb 6:4 For it is impossible for those who were once enlightened, and have tasted of the heavenly gift, and were made partakers of the Holy Ghost,
5 And have tasted the good word of God, and the powers of the world to come,
6 If they shall fall away, to renew them again unto repentance; seeing they crucify to themselves the Son of God afresh, and put him to an open shame.

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Hey Matrix,

Pr 27:5 ¶ Open rebuke is better than secret love.

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 10:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: ChesterJohn
Hey Matrix,

Pr 27:5 ¶ Open rebuke is better than secret love.

OR... LOVE is better than "shame or blame". Wonder which one Jesus exemplified?

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 11:47 PM
link   

I have answered all these issues with you in previous threads. You did not accept God's word then so I assume you will not accept it now.

No, you haven't. You keep repeating the same old mantra..."you err in not knowing the scriptures", and then you quote Paul...NOT Jesus.

Redundancy is just exhausting when dealing with someone who does not believe God's words as true and have problem with God.

Then take a nap. I wouldn't want you to exhaust yourself. Oh, and I don't have a problem with God. I just have a problem with the OT god "yhwh".

So please forgive me then if I don't list out all the answers again on this thread as they were addressed in many other threads wit you already.

Nope. Not even close, Chester. You haven't addressed anything I've pointed out. All you have done is spouted more Pauline "scraptures" (which I already know by heart, by the way)...and they do nothing but show your love for Paul over Jesus.

"Thou shall not kill" is meant about men not animals, the world is the root word for the English word Homicide, which means killing of men. If we follow your thought about killing then every time you pull up a carrrot, beat or cut oof an ear of corn to eat you are killing it by cutting off its life. Private interpretation of scriptures as you have done about "thou shall not kill" is just that a private interpretation.

Ok, you're REALLY going to go to the "killing vegetables" thing as on the same level as killing an animals that actually FEELS freaking PAIN? Or, cries for help in the only language they know? Like screaming in agony? That's just straight up retarded, dude.
You still don't have the juevos to watch "Earthlings" do you? Then just be quiet about the whole animal thing. And that was being nice.

context of Isiah is very important and very erroneous to do so as you have done. I have many times explained to you that first step about interpretation or understanding scriptures is keep it is context. He is stating he will judge these who bring offerings with a wrong heart.

Oh....well then how do you explain this in Proverbs?
Proverbs 6:16-19New King James Version (NKJV)
These six things the Lord hates,
Yes, seven are an abomination to Him:

A proud look,
A lying tongue,
Hands that shed innocent blood,

Did you catch that? HANDS THAT SHED INNOCENT BLOOD.
There is nothing more innocent than an animal. They don't sin. Oh my, then WHY would YHWH ask for blood sacrifice from INNOCENT animals to ATONE FOR SIN, while simultaneously saying HE HATES THE SHEDDING OF INNOCENT BLOOD.
WHO are innocent out of humans, Chester? Cause according to your wonderful buddy Paul, "there in NO ONE righteous...no NOT ONE". Yup, we're all born tainted with that pesky sin nature we inherited from Adam...remember?
So, exactly what innocent blood do you think GOD was talking about in that Proverbs verse? Just babies?

Here's another one for ya.....Jerimiah 7:22

For I spoke not unto your fathers nor commanded them, in the day that I brought them out of the land of Egypt, concerning burnt offerings or sacrifices.

Oh! Well, seems there is ONE God saying He didn't tell them or command them to bring burnt offerings or sacrifices....then you read TONS of stuff (Leviticus comes to mind), regarding just EXACTLY HOW to offer sacrifices and burnt offerings.

Man, Chester...either God is bi-polar, or there's a whole lot of malarkey in that book you call infallible.

Cry out to the Lord about your problems with him and seek his reason why you have these problems and deal with them. You wont use his world to teach you so see if you can get him to speak audibly to you. BUt I doubt he will because you deny his written word.

Good gracious. You really think I haven't...just because I don't agree with you? Or, just because I found holes in the Bible?
I'll tell you one thing, the real GOD doesn't need the Bible to speak to me. He's actually spoken to me in numerous other ways....and yes, one of those would be audibly.

So you had an experience 20 years ago but since then you have fallen from the grace of God.

Ahhh.....I've "fallen from the grace of God"....because the book of Hebrews tells you I have. Even though JESUS said in John 10:27-29 My sheep listen to my voice; I know them, and they follow me. I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; no one will snatch them out of my hand. My Father, who has given them to me, is greater than all; no one can snatch them out of my Father’s hand.

Pssss.....Hebrews was either written by PAUL or Barnabus...or someone else who was a Pauline convert.

Why don't you listen to Jesus, Chester?

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 07:28 AM
link   

They listen to Paul because it was meant mainly for the Gentiles (the World).

I agree with your argument between the OT and the NT. Jesus does not work for Yahweh, which is why Yahweh (Baal) got his goons to murder Jesus.

Secondly, its a shame that people are still arguing over these issues because with the Pope US visit (2015) and the UN action on Dec 23 2016, its now set for the antichrist to rise on Sept 23 2017.

IMO, ignore it all now and stick to Jesus. He has the 'Get out of Jail Free' card. All other religions and options are just going to put that person through Yahweh's 7 Year Tribulation, starting probably on Sept 23 2017.

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 06:50 PM
link   

yeah that tells me you haven't read them all or you just don't accept what the Preserved Bible says.

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 07:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: ChesterJohn

yeah that tells me you haven't read them all or you just don't accept what the Preserved Bible says.

It's NOT PRESERVED. It has a false apostle/prophet in it (PAUL) and Jesus did in no way represent YHWH! If He did, then He definitely wouldn't have contradicted YHWH....though, Jesus did, on numerous occasions...AND you have NO ANSWER FOR ANY OF THAT.

You only "go to", is to tell me, "you err in not knowing the scriptures", "you don't rightly divide the word of truth".
Seriously Chester, you have no ability to refute any of the points I've made, nor the others that have given you plenty to actually dig into and REFUTE, using scripture. The only person you go to is Paul.....not JESUS.
WHY is that? You say your savior is Jesus, yet when push comes to shove, you only quote Paul....why? Because Paul MADE HIMSELF the apostle to the gentiles.

Do you really think for ONE NANO second that the TRUE God would play favorites?? That He would have to use a sematic people to show the world just who he was??
Doesn't sound too "godlike" to me. It just sounds like a "wanna be" god, who is in control of this world, through deception...and numerous other things.

"FOR GOD SO LOVED THE WORLD, THAT HE GAVE HIS ONLY BEGOTTEN SON, THAT WHOSOEVER SHOULD BELIEVE IN HIM WOULD NOT PERISH, BUT WOULD INHERIT ETERNAL LIFE"

WHICH GOD would that BE?, Chester? Cause it sure as heck isn't YHWH. YHWH was a demanding, egotistical, misogynistic, (fill in the blank), who subjugated women to men, asked for animals to be sacrificed in "his name" and killed a WHOLE lot of folks, just to get accomplished what he wanted. Not to mention that he violated his own rules...you know, "thou shall not kill", and ordered killing out the ying-yang.......because it suited his purposes.

If you think a god like that deserves worship, then more power to ya, bro. I DON'T. I have a heart that see's past the discrepancies that the Bible has, I have a heart to not want to cause ANYTHING to suffer, just because I like to eat it.
So, DO NOT talk to me about compassion, or the god of the OT being Jesus' FATHER, cause there is something HIGHER that infiltrated our world to SHOW us just how deceived we were....

If YHWH was Jesus' Father, Jesus would have named him. He didn't. Use your apologetics to explain that! Oh, and watch "Earthlings" on youtube. OR......are you too chicken to do so? I think you are.

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 08:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Tristran

Secondly, its a shame that people are still arguing over these issues because with the Pope US visit (2015) and the UN action on Dec 23 2016, its now set for the antichrist to rise on Sept 23 2017.

They are arguing over them, because that's what the Bible DOES.....it ultimately causes division. Even amongst those who say it's "the holy, infallible, word of "god"".

Oh, and I seriously hope to hell that the "end times" begin this year. I'll probably throw my arms up in the air and welcome it.

I have too much of my inner being devoted to "something" that is NOT what I thought.
The only one I have any respect for left, IS Jesus. Though, He's taking a hell of long time to do what He said He would do.
So, let me ask you something....if nothing happens in Sept.....what the heck will you do then??

I've been studying eschatology since 2004. I understood the Bible better than any pastor from the get go. It irritated the crap out of me to listen to them drone on (pretty much about Paul).
I have studied the ufo phenomena, I've battled demons, heard Jesus speak to me (audibly) and too many other things to go into.
I am disgusted with Christianity in general. Not all Christians. One, I was one for many years....two, there are many I know who are truly devoted people and do all they can to help others.

Thing I've realized is...there are MANY people in this world who wouldn't call themselves a "Christian", yet STILL do all they can to be good and help others.

I'm so sick and tired of the "us against them" mentality. It's ridiculous, shallow, and just downright sad. But, that's how most Christians view the world....anyone outside their "circle".

I honestly don't want to care anymore. Yet, I do. Mostly, I care about my boys who are trying to navigate in a world that they see as pretty much hopeless.

That's a freaking sucky place to be when you are a teenager. The only other option is to ignore all the reality around you and get on the "hamster wheel" of this world. Yay!! What a wonderful world we live in.
edit on 27-2-2017 by Matrixsurvivor because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 06:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Matrixsurvivor
if nothing happens in Sept.....what the heck will you do then??

If the globalists do not get the nuclear war that they want, do you think many people will be alive by October after the banks freeze in March ?

March 15 2017, the debt ceiling will be decided upon by Trump. Rumours say he is going to say no to the Fed. Then the (financial) Opium addicts on Wall Street will have no more easy fiscal fixes.

Its going to be a bloodbath on Wall Street in March. Now with the banks freezing and people with a week of food, how long before total anarchy ? 3 days according to the statement '3 meals to anarchy'.

October is reachable. But if the banks do implode, the world population will drop dramatically from now to then.

Yahweh's evil globalists have made the young dependent upon money, internet, gadgets so that when the economy collapses, they will all sell their souls instantly to get access to internet, free money and new jobs as this world is integrated with aliens (demons).

Just watch what the government offers the poor after they implode the current world economy. The Mark of the Beast is very close now.

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 10:27 AM
link   

I guess we don't have long to wait and see. Question for ya? How did you come to the realization that Yahweh is the puppeteer on this planet, and NOT good?

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 01:47 PM
link   

How did you come to the realization that Yahweh is the puppeteer on this planet, and NOT good?

Yahweh contradicts himself when a good god would not. Yahweh, only cares for his elitist Canaanites who are ready to introduce his demon child, the antichrist on this planet on 23rd Sept 2017.

He states he cares for people yet lets his globalist buddies bomb them 24/7. He throws a hissy fit at people burying talents yet does nothing against the elite who orchestrated the banking crisis in 2008. Even his angels cannot answer that fact and get angry when I bring up the issue concerning the guy in the Bible who buried his talent.

Oh and he needs obedience concerning blood sacrifices like Abraham and Isaac and countless wars, whereas the real God of the Universe just wants to see every mortal creature given every opportunity to help others. Well, wars and the banking crisis stopped that.

If Yahweh knows the future, how come he could not see the Apple of Knowledge event coming a mile off. Only a demon (alien) would have missed that obvious rebellion after they created the human slave race from splicing neanderthal DNA with their own.

Every person and entity gets judged by their victims on Judgement Day. When you state that fact, his goons always have temper tantrums because they know its unstoppable.

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 01:58 PM
link   

I like the way you think, lol. Thank you for the answer. It's nice to know I'm not the only one who's seen through Yahweh.

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 09:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tristran

if nothing happens in Sept.....what the heck will you do then??

If the globalists do not get the nuclear war that they want, do you think many people will be alive by October after the banks freeze in March ?

March 15 2017, the debt ceiling will be decided upon by Trump. Rumours say he is going to say no to the Fed. Then the (financial) Opium addicts on Wall Street will have no more easy fiscal fixes.

Its going to be a bloodbath on Wall Street in March. Now with the banks freezing and people with a week of food, how long before total anarchy ? 3 days according to the statement '3 meals to anarchy'.

October is reachable. But if the banks do implode, the world population will drop dramatically from now to then.

Yahweh's evil globalists have made the young dependent upon money, internet, gadgets so that when the economy collapses, they will all sell their souls instantly to get access to internet, free money and new jobs as this world is integrated with aliens (demons).

Just watch what the government offers the poor after they implode the current world economy. The Mark of the Beast is very close now.

Well, I have been waiting for the other "shoe to drop" since 2004. It still hasn't happened, and the first warning I received from God had me believing it was right around the corner. 13 years later....still no martial law, civil melt down, or Jesus showing up on the white horse.
Wish with all my heart He would. I don't say that lightly. I have no desire to see ANYONE suffer or go through the actual Tribulation.
Do you think it's YHWH who's going to bring that about? And if so, then WHY?

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 09:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tristran

How did you come to the realization that Yahweh is the puppeteer on this planet, and NOT good?

Yahweh contradicts himself when a good god would not. Yahweh, only cares for his elitist Canaanites who are ready to introduce his demon child, the antichrist on this planet on 23rd Sept 2017.

He states he cares for people yet lets his globalist buddies bomb them 24/7. He throws a hissy fit at people burying talents yet does nothing against the elite who orchestrated the banking crisis in 2008. Even his angels cannot answer that fact and get angry when I bring up the issue concerning the guy in the Bible who buried his talent.

Oh and he needs obedience concerning blood sacrifices like Abraham and Isaac and countless wars, whereas the real God of the Universe just wants to see every mortal creature given every opportunity to help others. Well, wars and the banking crisis stopped that.

If Yahweh knows the future, how come he could not see the Apple of Knowledge event coming a mile off. Only a demon (alien) would have missed that obvious rebellion after they created the human slave race from splicing neanderthal DNA with their own.

Every person and entity gets judged by their victims on Judgement Day. When you state that fact, his goons always have temper tantrums because they know its unstoppable.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join